Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503817 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8433) (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc:

Oh ok. Well, can't blame him or them.

Fury is too good for these guys. He needs to time travel to a different and more competitive era.

I don't wanna Wilder's name ever again.

Fury-AJ is what we want to see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Roland17:

Can someone force the black costume on Wilder as he walks out of the ring?

How will his face fit in the mask? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2020
See what Fury what is doing? Leading an entire auditorium in song

This is the content I signed up for.

Inject into my bloodclaart veins

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Omo that Fury's wife is getting the Roddy Piper to night with alacrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

How will his face fit in the mask? grin

grin

Deontay Wilder's face just came out the fattening room grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc:

I don't like referees taking the decision out of the fighters' hands.

At the expense of killing Wilder or having him suffer a permanent brain injury? Dude was knocked down twice, slipped once and was bleeding from his ear, a part of the body responsible for maintaining human balance/ equilibrium and a part of the head.
Docki abeg eh! The man get children and mama.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc:

Did ref stop early or did the team throw in the towel?
Stop early ke? He stopped it two rounds late. The beating Ruiz gave Joshua was child's play compared to this one.

If Wilder suffer CTE we will hold this ref responsible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2020
DeadPresidents:

grin

Deontay Wilder's face just came out the fattening room grin

Systematic Jaw Reconfiguration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc:

Fury is the baddest man alive.

I done tell una since.

All the Wilder and Joshua fans know say Fury is the best, na sentiment make them talk otherwise

A40, Airmark, put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc:

Are you a doctor or a sadist?

Wilder has 8 kids please. Let them see their father in good health. I won't be surprised if they take him straight to CT scan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Dem need to find that rapper D smoke, the guy that introduced Fury and give him his own kpo kpo dikpo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

I done tell una since.

All the Wilder and Joshua fans know say Fury is the best, na sentiment make them talk otherwise

Fury is the best....

Joshua go dey think twice now, whether to fite Fury or not....

Wilder shud HV won the first match back in 2018, but Fury coming back from almost 3 years ban, still manage to draw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Eruditor:
Wilder will win.

adisaaowala:

Stake your other hand

Naso you for dey completely limbless as we speak.

Thank God say you don learn.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2020
We want AJ vs Fury now. No more stories

A third fight between Fury and Wilder would be silly at this point. The streets already agree you lost the first fight, and then you got soundly beaten in the second.

AJ vs Fury next por favor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

Wilder has 8 kids please. I won't be surprised if they take him straight to CT scan.

I don dey question him Docki degree and practice. Wilder is going straight to the hospital, no questions asked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2020
So boxing is now a show.

How much is Wilder making off this fight?
Why did his corner throw in the towel? Pre-arranged or just protecting their asset?

But Fury na madu man sha. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

Wilder has 8 kids please. Let them see their father in good health. I won't be surprised if they take him straight to CT scan.

The stupid guy was even blaming his corner for not letting him get knocked out or killed I. The ring

Did you see how the whole side of his head SWOLE up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

I done tell una since.

grin

Tyson Fury was built to beat the bum squad's bronze bummer.

AJ has more boxing skills than the bum, Wilder, so don't be too sure Tyson will win him. It only takes one lucky punch sometimes. Unknown Wallin tore Tyson's face in his last fight before this.grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:
We want AJ vs Fury now. No more stories

A third fight between Fury and Wilder would be silly at this point. The streets already agree you lost the first fight, and then you got soundly beaten in the second.

AJ vs Fury next por favor

Alaye, our brother wen no sabi cover himself na him you wan throw give this demon? Abeg make we wait small, no need to rush anything!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Expert17:

Fury is the best....

Joshua go dey think twice now, whether to fite Fury or not....

Joshua is a pùssy. Watch him duck till Fury turns 35. I said this before, e don be for Joshua.

Ibime:

My guy, Fury will beat AJ. Don't go there.

AJs strategy is to duck Fury and go for Wilder. He will be praying Wilder beats Fury because he has a better chance of beating Wilder on points. He cannot outbox Fury, nor can he outrange Fury due to Furys longer arms. He can only hope to KO Fury, and he has seen the strength of Furys chin in that Wilder fight, which will make him more cautious.

He will be praying fervently that Wilder beats Fury, giving him the chance to duck Fury. If he ever agree to fight Fury after that, it will only be when Fury is old, slowed down and washed up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Congrats to Fury.

Now, it's certain that Wilder dare not face AJ in the ring, except for commercial purposes. AJ will definitely decimate him smh angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2020
adisaaowala:

Naso you for dey completely limbless as we speak.

Thank God say you don learn.

grin

Wicked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc:

His corner threw in the towel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Congrats to Fury.

Now, it's certain that Wilder dare not face AJ in the ring, except for commercial purposes. AJ will definitely decimate him smh angry

AJ no get the same chin or heart as Fury.

Wilder may KO him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2020
"Mehn look at my life for outside"

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Wilder may KO him

With the way Fury vs Wilder went down, Wilder's definitely not standing AJ in the ring, definitely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Tyson is a mofo. grin He also used that 'hit and grab' Klitschko strategy too, to frustrate the bummer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Wilder may KO him

WILL

Joshua also got glass jaw .....

Fury will beat AJ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Congrats to Fury.

Don't too sure about that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

Joshua is a pùssy. Watch him duck till Fury turns 35. I said this before, e don be for Joshua.

Lailai, AJ tipped Fury to win and added that it would be easier to make that unified fight with him winning. I don't see him ducking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Someone said Wilder is now a Marlian as they have now collected his belt. I've not stopped crying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2020
airmark:

Tyson is a mofo. grin He also used that 'hit and grab' Klitschko strategy too, to frustrate the bummer.

Mehn this was nothing like that klistchko fight imo.

Fury came to kill Wilder unlike Steelhammer that he came to outpoint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8433) (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), airmark(m), Kilishihunter, Kundistrict(m), Parizz, StarchAndBanga, DumaEmpire(m), ThanosKilla(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.