Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503167 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) (8440) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2020
airmark:

Lailai, AJ tipped Fury to win and added that it would be easier to make that unified fight with him winning. I don't see him ducking.

I watched the documentary about Fury's family ligfe in the build up to the fight.

AJ was on video call asking for a fight cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2020
adisaaowala:

Naso you for dey completely limbless as we speak.

Thank God say you don learn.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2020
; D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I watched the documentary about Fury's family ligfe in the build up to the fight.

cheesy

AJ - Fury fight will be massive. No hiding place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2020
How you sleep when you just paid off your last debt and owe nobody in life

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2020
I remember folks here hyping Wilders right hand

I believe that Fury intentionally went down in that first fight. To get a rematch and more money

If Fury fights Wilder 10 times he will beat him 15 times

AJ vs Fury would be closer than this fight but Fury will beat him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

Are you a doctor or a sadist?

Wilder has 8 kids please. Let them see their father in good health. I won't be surprised if they take him straight to CT scan.

Lol. I no want make Wilder get excuse.

As long as it is his team that did it no problem.

If it was the ref excuses would have been released weekly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

I believe that Fury intentionally went down in that first fight. To get a rematch and more money

He didn’t intentionally go down.

He just wasn’t fight ready. He had gone on a drug and alcohol binge for a few years.

That right hand is legit but this is what happens when the gulf in boxing skill is so wide and the other guy has a chin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

That 3rd round killed him, he never recovered. He is a one punch pony, with chicken legs.

Targeting the ear, is now key. Ruiz did same to AJ in their first fight.

Tyson is a beast.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

This fight should be easier to make. Monster payday. For all the marbles

AJ has no story again. His camp must make this fight happen. AJ has nothing to lose and no unbeaten record to protect and everybody expects him to lose anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2020
airmark:

grin

Wicked

You too see am abi? That boy wan turn almajiri like this so cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

He didn’t intentionally go down.

He just wasn’t fight ready. He had gone on a drug and alcohol binge for a few years.

That right hand is legit but this is what happens when the gulf in boxing skill is so wide and the other guy has a chin.
I think your attention is needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/5701217/surgeon-what-most-dangerous-thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
seankafor:
I think your attention is needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/5701217/surgeon-what-most-dangerous-thing

Him tell you say na surgeon him be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
diggz:

You too see am abi? That boy wan turn almajiri like this so cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Roland17:

Alaye, our brother wen no sabi cover himself na him you wan throw give this demon? Abeg make we wait small, no need to rush anything!
Lool bigger upsets have happened in the history of boxing. AJ will lose all respect on these streets if he doesn't arrange that fight expeditiously.

In fact they need to throw the Pulev and Usyk fight inside dustbin. This is the only fight we want to see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

Wilder didn't even get the punch accurately......

Wilder just depend on that his Powerful right hand,.. no foot work, no covering, no dodging.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

I done tell una since.

All the Wilder and Joshua fans know say Fury is the best, na sentiment make them talk otherwise

A40, Airmark, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

A40:
No. He got away with it because Ortiz's ass was too old. You really think Wilder would have escaped with that strategy whatever it was with a younger fighter?

It's not even about avoiding but more about utilizing your dominance at any point of the fight. I'm encouraged by what I saw from AJ today so whether Ortiz is technically and fundamentally better is moot. He doesn't possess the power to press home his advantage. Plus he's really not fought anybody if we are keeping it a buck bat Wilder

I would rather AJ faces Wilder than Fury. I've seen lesser fighters wobble Wilder too many times. None of them possesses AJ's power
Be like Ibime has started drinking Sapele water again. This was me after the Ortiz fight.

If I believed AJ could kpokpo him then how much more Fury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2020
WILDER WILDER WILDER BOMBER BOMBER BOMBER....una go let person rest now..

One dude on the NBA thread told me I knew nothing about boxing and said the King was Fat when I warned Him about this over a year ago. Congrats again to the Gypsey King. He dished out both a Boxing and a Lifelong Lesson the Bomber will never forget.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2020
This man really entered ring dressed like Irunmole only to chop beating like Masquerade wey miswaka enter Barracks. Chai

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder officially a bitch

glorious sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

wow..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Wilder's interview
https://twitter.com/Kobe_spincho/status/1231453699551252482?s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Cc A40
I told you bro. I said it last year . Fury is the Man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2020
You all were hyping Wilder before the fight. I Know my man Fury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

Nah Fury didn't go down intentionally

Fury was nowhere near fitness then.

There is a difference between having to rapidly lose weight and preparing for a fight by bulking up.

That first fight, Fury was basically at a semi-professional level and still beat him IMO even if you deduct points for the knockdown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Godx:

Wilder has scary power, but lets not get carried away and act like every second of every fight is just according to Wilder's plan. He was getting outboxed, and he was losing rounds. If that's a professional fighter's gameplan, it's not a commendable one even given Wilder's power. That sort of tactic will work until it doesn't, and it almost didn't against Fury. He will soon gets his long over due L come February 22nd.

Now I feel like a prophet. Fury didn't let me down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Godx:
Cc A40
I told you bro. I said it last year . Fury is the Man cheesy
Brilliant as Fury was I was extremely disappointed in Wilder today.

I suspected AJ had more of a chance than people claimed after the Ortiz fight but didn't expect Fury to completely wipe the floor with him and I'm now big mad at Eddie Hearn and crew. Perhaps Wilder's body would have been on his CV and he wouldn't have picked up an unnecessary L to that teletubby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:

I suspected AJ had more of a chance than people claimed after the Ortiz fight but didn't expect Fury to completely wipe the floor with him and I'm now big mad at Eddie Hearn and crew. Perhaps Wilder's body would have been on his CV and he wouldn't have picked up an unnecessary L to that teletubby

Wilder balance left after the eardrum perforation in round 3. He couldn't line up his haymaker after that.

Everytime he tried to clinch, Fury would press down on his neck and ragdoll him around, sapping any little balance he had left, then give him a takeaway punch on every clinch.

I can't say I'm disappointed in Wilder. He's simply a knockout artist who got his only weapon taken away with that ear shot in 3rd round. I'm sure he will argue he would have done better if not for the eardrum perforation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:

All these permutations go out of the window when you realize AJ has a suspect chin.
AJ does not have Fury’s chin, heart, or boxing skills.

AJ vs Wilder is about who catches who first.
Difference is that while AJ needs combos to catch Wilder, Wilder needs just a punch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:

Fury and his game plan was perfect. He definitely learned from the first fight and made the right adjustments. That is why he won, he changed his game-plan while Wilder relied on his power. Everyone treated Wilder like some boogeyman and fury charged at him. The fight was over after the 2nd round.
This was Furys second best performance ever. Beating Klitschko still ranks higher for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Ibime:

Wilder balance left after the eardrum perforation in round 3. He couldn't line up his haymaker after that.

Everytime he tried to clinch, Fury would press down on his neck and ragdoll him around, sapping any little balance he had left, then give him a takeaway punch on every clinch.

I can't say I'm disappointed in Wilder. He's simply a knockout artist who got his only weapon taken away with that ear shot in 3rd round. I'm sure he will argue he would have done better if not for the eardrum perforation.

Fury's team had an amazing game plan and they executed it to perfection. Every clinch situation, lean and push on Wilder and as the rounds progressed he would get tired. That limited his movement and eventually led to a stationary Target that Fury could pick off one punch at a time.

Wilder didnt land a meaningful punch past the first round and was staggering like a drunk. In the seventh couldnt lift his arms much higher than his waist. Honestly kinda sad to see

(1) (2) (3) ... (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) (8440) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Ibunkun1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.