Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438886 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8438) (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bros see the reply below and replace Neymar with hazard
Them no get shame

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
A40:
Tyson is elusive. When you can avoid hits and get out of trouble with your head and body movement you have already won half the battle.

Fury caught Wilder by surprise but Wilder should have seen it coming because change of trainer and with Fury actually backing up what he said. That's why his hubris did him in. He didn't respect Fury's power in deed and in truth

Forget Dilian Whyte. Fury will wipe the floor with him. Whyte is a slugger. He nearly got KO'd by Parker. And was rocked by Chisora a lot. Fury will make him miss all night

Whyte has been claiming he beat fury in sparring though..

It's possible sha. Even his own wife said she never knows which Tyson she gets from day to day

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Whyte has been claiming he beat fury in sparring though..

It's possible sha. Even his own wife said she never knows which Tyson she gets from day to day
Whyte beat AJ at the amateurs but what happened at Pro level?

Whyte didn't evolve as a boxer. He's good but just doesn't have or didn't make that extra 10-15% improvement to beat the truly elite.

He's a slugger at heart and his poor defensive skills makes him take far too many hits. He will have a chance with Wilder but I know if Wilder catches him he won't get up.

Just forget Fury. He no fit beat that one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Double what? Double standards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

I remember A40 asking you a similar question. Do you agree with that post from Hensben? If you don't, why are you bringing it up? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
rationalmind:

I remember A40 asking you a similar question. Do you agree with that post from Hensben? If you don't, why are you bringing it up? cheesy

What similar question did A40 ask? The same excuse that wasn't acceptable for Neymar shouldnt be acceptable for Hazard

Neymar despite injuries has performed for PSG check his goals record and tell us about Hazards record in Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

grin grin
Even airmark cannot ignore this statement from his Senior Prefect. Wetin consign us if Hazard is injured? Let's all keep the same energy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
hensben:
Hazard is injured, just as Neymar at PSG.

hensben:
Btw, how is that anybody’s problem if Hazard got injured?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
rationalmind:

Shamelessly trolling a player that started the season with a hamstring, hardly returned to full fitness before an ankle injury. grin

They blamed him for a draw that happened AFTER he was subbed in sometime last year and still blamed him for the draw and loss that happened AFTER he left the pitch grin
All these games can you point to the one he scored. It's only a defender that can be exempt of blame if the scoreline is level when he leaves the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
A40:
All these games can you point to the one he scored. It's only a defender that can be exempt of blame if the scoreline is level when he leaves the pitch

I can point to his contribution to goal cool. Besides, that was only to point out the hypocrisy of his critics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

What similar question did A40 ask? The same excuse that wasn't acceptable for Neymar shouldnt be acceptable for Hazard

Neymar despite injuries has performed for PSG check his goals record and tell us about Hazards record in Madrid

I am not comparing Neymar and Hazard.

I'm saying you clearly didn't agree with Hensben's position that Neymar should be blamed for his injury so why are you using an argument you don't believe to be valid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
100 million Euro transfer fee. 1 goal, 2 assists.

T
O
U
G
H.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
afrodoc:

100 million Euro transfer fee. 1 goal, 5 assists.

T
O
U
G
H.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
rationalmind:

I can point to his contribution to goal cool. Besides, that was only to point out the hypocrisy of his critics.
Lool you people have no legs to stand on. Hazard is far and away the biggest flop of this season.

The narrative was Chelsea was holding him back but it's become abundantly clear now that Chelsea was helping his career

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
5 assists? Why not 50. Onijibiti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
5 wetin? Lmaooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Schooled.
Lampard Don do Mourinho wetin Conte do pep.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin
Even airmark cannot ignore this statement from his Senior Prefect. Wetin consign us if Hazard is injured? Let's all keep the same energy grin grin
nothing consign us with Hazard mbok....he doesn't add to our current points gathered in CFC D's season... so wats awa bizness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
homesteady:

You should have known better than posting this nonsense here.
Hazard best tally in French league? Neymar has already surpassed Hazard total league 1 goals with less than 100 matches.

Hazard "best season": 38 games - 20 goals

Neymar league 1 total: 42 games - 38 goals. (In 3 seasons)

Hazard total: 147 games - 36 goals.

The comparison is silly at best, Hazard was still developing while he was in league 1, and Neymar went there as a super star, so of course, Neymar should do far better.

But I'm 100% sure that Hazard will not do better than Neymar first season in Barcelona. Even though that was his first season in Europe, played under the joint most useless coach in recent Barcelona history and had fitness issues, his first season with Barcelona will still be better than Hazard's first season in Madrid.

Oh well!! Prophet Homesteady. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

Thank you jare, Dayo always lead them to burn their fingers. Neymar's goals that season in all competitions - 15.

Homesteady na mumu, he should put money where his mouth is that Hazard won't score more than 15.

How I wish I agreed to this $100 bet back then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Greatihex:
grin
Why u dey shine teeth?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

Thank you jare, Dayo always lead them to burn their fingers. Neymar's goals that season in all competitions - 15.

Homesteady na mumu, he should put money where his mouth is that Hazard won't score more than 15.
15 goals!! grin grin

Another classic from St. airmark!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
homesteady:

To be fair, airmark said Hazard. He wasn't specific on which Hazard.
Maybe if we take Eden and join Thorgan we might get up to 15 goals. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nah nah nah! Raumdeuter owns this trolling rights!

Hazard don fall airmark hands cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lana1:
To be fair, airmark said Hazard. He wasn't specific on which Hazard.
Maybe if we take Eden and join Thorgan we might get up to 15 goals. grin

Nah bro.

Eden Hazard 1 club goal

Thorgan Hazard 4 club goals

Whole entire Hazard clan including Umunna 5 club goals

Nicolas Pepe 6 club goals

TOUGH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
homesteady:

And you think he would have gone on long injury if you had agreed? It would have been like Liverpool's comeback against your mumu team last season. This is Airmark, not skimpledawg, without anointing. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Nah bro.

Eden Hazard 1 club goal

Thorgan Hazard 4 club goals

Whole entire Hazard clan including Umunna 5 club goals

Nicolas Pepe 6 club goals

TOUGH.

It's still February, let's hope Thorgan decides to rise up to the occasion and save the family name because we all know Eden wont do shit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Nah nah nah! Raumdeuter owns this trolling rights!

Hazard don fall airmark hands cheesy

Which trolling rights? It's like trolling Dembele as a fraud.

Watch, i will still win a bet on Hazard before this season ends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lana1:
15 goals!! grin grin

Another classic from St. airmark!!

Do you want a player in hospital for months to achieve that feat? Dont disgrace Ibadan people, we are brilliant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
homesteady:

It's still February, let's hope Thorgan decides to rise up to the occasion and save the family name because we all know Eden wont do shit grin

Very true. That Thorgan boy is a serious minded person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

And you think he would have gone on long injury if you had agreed? It would have been like Liverpool's comeback against your mumu team last season. This is Airmark, not skimpledawg, without anointing. grin

You think I did not do proper consultation before I said I was 100% sure?

If I had done that bet, I would have been tempted to do many more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8438) (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, Trevor012(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.