Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

Do you want a player in hospital for months to achieve that feat? Dont disgrace Ibadan people, we are brilliant.
Keep the energy flowing grin grin

hensben:
How is it anybody’s problem that Hazaard is in the hospital

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chai

citadel in shambles

hesben disgracing his VC

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

He destroyed the best defenders in atletico madrid, he will definitely bomb those ones in Alaves, Levante, celta vigo, Huesca, Rayo and other clubs struggling to pay salaries of their players. cheesy

If you are forgetful.

the VC himself

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Nah bro.
Eden Hazard 1 club goal
Thorgan Hazard 4 club goals
Whole entire Hazard clan including Umunna 5 club goals

Nicolas Pepe 6 club goals

TOUGH.
Lana1:
To be fair, airmark said Hazard. He wasn't specific on which Hazard.
Maybe if we take Eden and join Thorgan we might get up to 15 goals. grin

Hidden Hazard 1 goal
Thorgan Hazard 4 goals
Kylian Hazard 0 goals
Ethan Hazard 0 goals
Daddy Hazard 0 goals
Mommy Hazard 0 goals
Grandma Hazard 0 goals
Grandpa Hazard 0 goals
Azadus 0 goals

This thing don become baby shark doo doo doo doo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
pkasso:
Unlimited22, how far na? How tomorrow go be?
Ogbeni we've been Jekyll and Hyde all season.
I can't tell which Chelsea will turn up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol....emotionally wet niqqa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
hensben:
Hazard is injured, just as Neymar at PSG.

And he will return overweight for preseason and the cycle continues. Man spent the first 3 months losing weight, the next 3 months injured, came back for a few weeks, now injured again.

If he at least came prepared and fit for the first 3 months, Madrid fans would have something to remember him by. Now he will be consigned to flop status.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abeg raumdeuter aka dayo carry hazard matter go madrid thread. We sold him last season and no need him matter for here. Thank you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ibime:

And he will return overweight for preseason and the cycle continues. Man spent the first 3 months losing weight, the next 3 months injured, came back for a few weeks, now injured again.

If he at least came prepared and fit for the first 3 months, Madrid fans would have something to remember him by. Now he will be consigned to flop status.
He's living his dream, isn't he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

He's living his dream, isn't he?

How so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
diggz:
Abeg ramdeuter aka dayo carry hazard matter go madrid thread. We sold him last season and no need him matter for here. Thank you!

dickkz

How many goals have the entire Hazard lineage in the picture scored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Nah nah nah! Raumdeuter owns this trolling rights!

Hazard don fall airmark hands cheesy

No dey negate urself from the Hazard matter oga smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

He destroyed the best defenders in atletico madrid, he will definitely bomb those ones in Alaves, Levante, celta vigo, Huesca, Rayo and other clubs struggling to pay salaries of their players. cheesy

If you are forgetful.

The players struggling with salaries are now disgracing

Haaaa nkan mbe!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

No dey negate urself from the Hazard matter oga smiley

You are welcome in the name of the lord,

We can see all over you, the L of Hazard

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
I paid for my DSTV compact plus(N10,650) since 8th of February, previous sub expired on the 12th of Feb. I usually pay before expiration to avoid downtime.

Unfortunately, DSTV has not credited my account till this moment. The bank has confirmed that the payment was successful and that the money is with DSTV.

I have sent countless mails to them and their responses are usually along the lines of, "we are sorry for inconveniences, service will be restored as soon as possible." They hardly say anything tangible neither have they provided ETR.

I can't pay for another because there's no guarantee it will be successful and I also want them to lose revenue. cheesy I have been streaming matches and it's not very convenient.

Any ideas as to how I can get them to reconcile their accounts and restore service asap will be appreciated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

dickkz

How many goals have the entire Hazard lineage in the picture scored

Laumdeuter! Wetin join me and hazard together? Fvck hazard!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
diggz:

How so?
It's surprising you didn't detect the evident sarcasm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ibime:

Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard will be sidelined for the remainder of the La Liga season, Belgium national team coach Robert Martinez has said.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/real-madrid/story/4059638/real-madrid-lose-hazard-for-season-belgium-boss-martinez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
diggz:

Laumdeuter! Wetin join me and hazard together? Fvck hazard!

Which of the Hazards in this picture you wan fvck dicckzz? The grandma? Shey this one resemble Stephanie, Grance or Onukuboy sister ni?

[img]https://img.allfootballapp.com/www/M00/3F/94/720x-/-/-/rB8ApF0DTPmAXeI5AANiaG_ZYBU705.jpg.webp[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
get the fvck out of my mention, you are so foolish the whole of nairaland is oozing your stupidity.
you didn't know the head of an argument you jumped in like puma show us stats to back up your claim you develop epileptic, only one person with about 100 shades of madness, its you that will post person picture, dig out old post,dig out football unrelated topics to win sport topics and so on.
shameless old haggard fool disgracing his generation around nairaland are we the reasons for your failure in life
Jesus.....But the kind of insults Airmark has received on nairaland is no joke.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

It's surprising you didn't detect the evident sarcasm

Not my fault doc! I'm sorry, but I stopped trusting you after akkatant sarri and kepa da keeper matter. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Who dey hide post for here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

How far bros

Pls your address where you want the L delivered
Santiago bernabau. Help me give am to Krasid or Hopeful landlord. The first person you see sha...

I dey Stamford bridge and my address is different. I will like to be left alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Greatihex:
grin

Lmaoo whuttt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
The citadel is under attack. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
No be small attack o

Citadel under attack indeed. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Emaprince:
Santiago bernabau. Help me give am to Krasid or Hopeful landlord. The first person you see sha...

I dey Stamford bridge and my address is different. I will like to be left alone.

This got me tbh! Bwuahahahaha...funny asf! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
pamcode:
The citadel is under attack. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Trolling aside, hazard has turned to injury prone player overnight.

Missed only 20 matches due to injury in his many years at Chelsea, but he is already on course to miss 30 matches already this season.

Village people?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ibime:

you are right. He has himself to blame.

BTW, there will no long preseason because of the Euro; that's if he will be fit to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lols.

Hazard will bounce back. He's tough luck in the league.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, stulp16, Itsrm(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.