Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686069 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Do you agree with this

Chelsea's best XI (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso; Kante, Kovacic, Gilmour; Pulisic, Mount, Abraham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
airmark:

Yea, thank and you too.

I have got chloroquine and azithromycin by the side, while i take preventive measures and my prayer sessions are intact. I dey watch n pray.

I should have known you were in the struggle grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ibkayee(f): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
hello bae... Long time
Lol hey boo, hope you’re keeping safe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
airmark:

Yea, thank and you too.

I have got chloroquine and azithromycin by the side, while i take preventive measures and my prayer sessions are intact. I dey watch n pray.
How effective is this combination? I bought chloroquine last week and kept it safe somewhere as a precautionary measure. Will get azithromycin tomorrow and keep it as well.

Can doctors here shed more light on the use of the drugs combination for fighting coronavirus? Does the combination really work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Do you agree with this

Chelsea's best XI (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso; Kante, Kovacic, Gilmour; Pulisic, Mount, Abraham.

We're trying to stay alive and you're still talking football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
gensteejay:

How effective is this combination? I bought chloroquine last week and kept it safe somewhere as a precautionary measure. Will get azithromycin tomorrow and keep it as well.

Can doctors here shed more light on the use of the drugs combination for fighting coronavirus? Does the combination really work?
The combination isn't yet approved by the FDA and WHO. Do not go and overdose on those drugs!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol hey boo, hope you’re keeping safe

I knew this was coming but Boris has just announced Tough New Measures to try and slow the spread of Coronavirus. Great Move!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Danhumprey:
The combination isn't yet approved by the FDA and WHO. Do not go and overdose on those drugs!
Keeping drugs is different from using or overdosing on them, especially when I have no reason to use them currently.

What if they get approved later as effective in fighting Covid-19? The price will surely rise by then as there will be a surge in demand due to panic buys.

I got chloroquine here for N150/sachet last week.

This week, the current price has jumped to N450/ sachet. I have nothing tangible to lose by buying them now and keeping somewhere.

We can't just fold our arms and do nothing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
gensteejay:

Keeping drugs is different from using or overdosing on them, especially when I have no reason to use them currently.

What if they get approved later as effective in fighting Covid-19? The price will surely rise by then as there will be a surge in demand due to panic buys.

I got chloroquine here for N150/sachet last week.

This week, the current price has jumped to N450/ sachet. I have nothing tangible to lose by buying them now and keeping somewhere.

We can't just fold our arms and do nothing.
You're right. It's prudence buying them for cheap now, ahead of possible spike in their price.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I no even Sabi who that person be. I hail you too bros.

Sizwe Bansi is dead grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
airmark:

Yea, thank and you too.

What is azithromycin and how does it help in combination with Chloroquine?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nihilist Ibime Chic2pimp Raumdeuter and everyone out there.
Stay safe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
diggz:

Employ skimpleD join for this matter bro cheesy
Airmark dey f-Up o angry

I even tell am say I get link for Calgary. Make e help push for my coming make I send down fire while watching and praying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ibime:

What is azithromycin and how does it help in combination with Chloroquine?

It is a macrolide antibiotic (family of Erythromycin) that is normally used for chest infections, and STIs like Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
Has some efficacy against malaria as well but is rarely used for that purpose.

Significantly it also has an anti-inflammatory effect which might be of importance in this particular scenario. What they are doing now is trial and error to see what can work against the virus.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

It is a macrolide antibiotic (family of Erythromycin) that is normally used for chest infections, and STIs like Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.

Significantly it also has an anti-inflammatory effect which might be of importance in this particular scenario. What they are doing now is trial and error to see what can work against the virus.

Thanks Good Doctor. I have found where to buy it online. What's your recommended dose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

Thanks Good Doctor. I have found where to buy it online. What's your recommended dose?

No one knows. What is happening here is scientists are trying everything to see what works. The French researchers used 500mg on the first day then 250mg for 5 days, which is similar to the standard dose for chest infections and strept tonsillitis.

I would just ask people to exercise caution and good judgment in using antibiotics or any other medications without a proper diagnosis or medical advice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

No one knows. What is happening here is scientists are trying everything to see what works. The French researchers used 500mg on the first day then 250mg for 5 days, which is similar to the standard dose for chest infections and strept tonsillitis.

I would just ask people to exercise caution and good judgment in using antibiotics or any other medications without a proper diagnosis or medical advice.

embarassed embarassed

Advisable to buy and keep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2020
elrony:

embarassed embarassed

Advisable to buy and keep?

In Nigeria? Probably yes. It is everyone for himself in that jungle. But still seek medical advice before using it.

Generally speaking and especially in developed countries it is lack of ICU beds and ventilators that will kill people, not lack of Azithromycin or even Chloroquine. My opinion though.

We just don't know enough about this thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bros Doctor no dey available to diagnose and advise for UK again. It's every man for himself so we need to keep these things at our disposal. As Wall Street Journal said, US Doctors should be using azimothrycin and hydroxychloroquine early to prevent need for ventilation later, and that's what I'll be doing when NHS tells me to stay home for two weeks.

I just had to fill in pharmacy prescription form online to say I have Chlamydia in order to get this azimothrycin. Shame no dey where health is involved. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

Bros Doctor no dey available to diagnose and advise for UK again. It's every man for himself so we need to keep these things at our disposal. As Wall Street Journal said, US Doctors should be using azimothrycin and hydroxychloroquine early to prevent need for ventilation later, and that's what I'll be doing when NHS tells me to stay home for two weeks.

I just had to fill in pharmacy prescription form online to say I have Chlamydia in order to get this azimothrycin. Shame no dey where health is involved. Thanks for the tip.

Hahaha. The almighty Clam, silent killer.

What happened to UK doctors? I am in my office pressing as we dey talk now (telehealth though), and i worked in the emergency department during the weekend.
One of my ex-school mates in Ireland is actually just recovering from the virus. She works in the emergency department full time so is a real front line soldier.
If that is the case (that UK docs are stepping back) then it is a good idea to stock up on the medications. Later on today i will take a more detailed look at the research findings, cos a lot of it seems to be anecdotal rather than based on factual statistics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2020
More cases in Nigeria. God safe us

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

I just had to fill in pharmacy prescription form online to say I have Chlamydia in order to get this azimothrycin Shame no dey where health is involved. Thanks for the tip.

Abeg you fit share more info on how to get these things please? Reliable online site in the UK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

grin

Why you dey shine teeth? Lol

How your side? Hope you are feeling better by the day?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2020
diggz:

Abeg you fit share more info on how to get these things please? Reliable online site in the UK.

Just.google buy azimothrycin

Chloro done finish for.market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Griffon:

We're trying to stay alive and you're still talking football.
how many days have hungry or fasted from what u liked on behalf on those who died.
Save me that hypocritical BS, like having a conservation about others things other than death isn't staying alive undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Whatever you do, reject the vaccines. Get an under the table coded plug to fix your vax certs when sh!t becomes real.

Job, housing, health insurance and everything else will be tied to the vax cert.

It's going to be a mandatory vax after this whole thing. Like I mentioned days ago, something bigger than Corvid-19 is about to hit us.

Stay woke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2020
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Hahaha. The almighty Clam, silent killer.

What happened to UK doctors? I am in my office pressing as we dey talk now (telehealth though), and i worked in the emergency department during the weekend.
One of my ex-school mates in Ireland is actually just recovering from the virus. She works in the emergency department full time so is a real front line soldier.
If that is the case (that UK docs are stepping back) then it is a good idea to stock up on the medications. Later on today i will take a more detailed look at the research findings, cos a lot of it seems to be anecdotal rather than based on factual statistics.

You can replace NCDC with NHS in the below

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Griffon:
Whatever you do, reject the vaccines. Get an under the table coded plug to fix your vax certs when sh!t becomes real.

Job, housing, health insurance and everything else will be tied to the vax cert.

It's going to be a mandatory vax after this whole thing. Like I mentioned days ago, something bigger than Corvid-19 is about to hit us.

Stay woke.

If you don't like jobs, housing and health insurance, leave am for us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Why you dey shine teeth? Lol

How your side? Hope you are feeling better by the day?

I didn't think airmark was using azrithomycin for Corona treatment m

Mehn I woke up with sore throat today. I feel physically fine other than that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2020
You all must try and stay relaxed. The Western controlled media are sending out fear to y'all so as to suppress your immune system, that way you become vulnerable to the virus.

Most of the scores of death you read on the news are concocted figures, this thing isn't so deadly as feared. As a matter of fact, your chances of survival is at 85-90%.

Don't listen to your favourite celebrities who are claiming to have tested positive, those are craps. Don't believe most of the deaths announced on the news, most aren't related to Corvid-19, they could be other illnesses.

The elitist are doing everything possible to chain the universe with fear and carry out their agenda.

Boost your immune system, stick to your safety routines and watch your lifestyle. We're gon' be fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

If you don't like jobs, housing and health insurance, leave am for us.

Be safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.