Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,387 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667521 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2020
seankafor:
Isn't it time we nuke china undecided
Your country get nukes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2020
diggz:

I get family to worry about.

You are doing well, they will be fine.

Stay safe epa! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Make we no lie, if this virus is as deadly as is being claimed then most of our politicians and their aides are in some deep shiit.

See pix of abba kyari representing Bubu at Yahya Bello's mum Fidau prayers. See how grip the handshake is shocked
abeg they should go with the virus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Bbbwings:
They have no choice but to experience the joke we call medical services. Their incompetence has come home to roost.
Those legislooters too will know wasup in 2 weeks time.
I'm watching in 3d
Just so you know, we have only 500 ventilators in Nigeria.

I earnestly hope for every politician and their cronies, past and present that have neglected the chance to improve our standard of living over the years to contract this virus.

No more flying "abload" , na all of us dey here. They must taste the fear of the common man. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
odizeey:

Raumdeuter and swish just dey hammer on this EPL issue since. Wetyn dey happen? cheesy

They don't want eruditor's hand to go to the great beyond. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
to replace who?

Maybe Jorginho. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

They can crown Liverpool today as is. No need to conclude the games

As long as we all saw Morata disgracing VVD in front of a full Anfield, The season can end now

As long as Fraudiola fails to win 3 epl trophies in 4 attempts, no p.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I should have known you were in the struggle grin

grin

I was thinking of going to Nigeria when these people refused to shut everywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
gensteejay:

How effective is this combination? I bought chloroquine last week and kept it safe somewhere as a precautionary measure. Will get azithromycin tomorrow and keep it as well.

Can doctors here shed more light on the use of the drugs combination for fighting coronavirus? Does the combination really work?

I learnt it worked for some people that got it. My wife bought them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

What is azithromycin and how does it help in combination with Chloroquine?

Sorry i have been offline since yesterday evening.

I learnt some researchers used the combo to treat some of the patients and it worked perfectly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
airmark:

Sorry i have been offline since yesterday evening.

I learnt some researchers used the combo to treat some of the patients and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for that tip. I done buy 4 packs and my family members done dey buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Airmark dey f-Up o angry

I even tell am say I get link for Calgary. Make e help push for my coming make I send down fire while watching and praying grin

My brother, forgive me. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I didn't think airmark was using azrithomycin for Corona treatment m

Mehn I woke up with sore throat today. I feel physically fine other than that

grin

Not using and i pray i won't even have reason to use them bro.

Try that warm water with lemon, lime for your throat.

This your issue sha, Seriki said "Corona won't kill a weed smoker". grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
airmark:

My brother, forgive me. sad
How are you holding up man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

How are you holding up man?

I am at home, nothing much. Only that they disinfected some streets away from ours, 4 days ago. Everyone seems to be in 'jail'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
diggz:

Thanks man!
So u don run leave us for Naija angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
airmark:

grin

I was thinking of going to Nigeria when these people refused to shut everywhere.

So you dey reason run come here, you kuku dunno warriz going on!! Better no think am ever again
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

Diggz don japa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
obainojazz:
Diggz don japa cheesy
And he was busy claiming village ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
e over sweet me
Waiting patiently for buhari to confirm his own,he must redo the test he's no good to us after all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

And he was busy claiming village ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na still Sapele man.. So that's why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=obainojazz post=87722396][/quote]lmao
We Dan suffer from our leaders, I read some house of representatives members refused to self isolate after traveling abroad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
obainojazz:
Diggz don japa cheesy

Oyen Okija....Kangaroo go show you pepper. Sha no go do like chinko start to chop am like bush meat o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

Oba no dey go transfer guy. I dey my villa on top tree dey type so cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
diggz:

Oyen Okija....Kangaroo go show you pepper. Sha no go do like chinko start to chop am like bush meat o! cheesy cheesy
I no think this far but good idea cheesy
Free meat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
lmao
We Dan suffer from our leaders, I read some house of representatives members refused to self isolate after traveling abroad.
Those people dull mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
airmark:

As long as Fraudiola fails to win 3 epl trophies in 4 attempts, no p.

How many coaches in the history of EPL won 3 in their first 4 attempts

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

They're only testing if you have severe symptoms like being unable to breathe.

She's not displayed any symptoms whatsoever, and her job is deemed essential by the govt, so she keeps going

Makes sense to do that with the numbers you people already have.

Here because of our relatively low numbers we are still testing everybody who meets the clinical and epidemiological criteria established by the Department of Health.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Do you agree with this

Chelsea's best XI (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso; Kante, Kovacic, Gilmour; Pulisic, Mount, Abraham.
You are always contributing senseless things. In the middle of a pandemic you are drawing your useless club best XI. If I was a mod I for ban you for 20yrs just for this rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
odizeey:

Raumdeuter and swish just dey hammer on this EPL issue since. Wetyn dey happen? cheesy
If you don't have anything sensible to say shut it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Makes sense to do that with the numbers you people already have.

Here because of our relatively low numbers we are still testing everybody who meets the clinical and epidemiological criteria established by the Department of Health.
I have one crazy migraine man.. even me don dey fear corona virus... Our VC just sent us an email that one student tested positive and dude has been going to campus. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
airmark:

I am at home, nothing much. Only that they disinfected some streets away from ours, 4 days ago. Everyone seems to be in 'jail'.
As in. My buddy in Calgary dey brief me how all man lock up inside house. Most business places, churches are on lockdown.

Shey we still dey watch and pray na? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Ibukzy, Griffon(m), Astrid4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.