Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10582066 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8577) (8578) (8579) (8580) (8581) (8582) (8583) ... (19229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

The guy go learn say Chelsea thread is not a place to bring half-baked ideas.

Since Coronavirus put a stop to our trolling and partês, we must take this time to drill sense in his head

The challenge is not balanced. Dude might be an undergraduate who's trying to make an impression.

Willian has been given permission to visit Brazil so as to be with his family amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
gensteejay:
Which kind argument be this? If a person is innovative and designs a novel product/service that millions of people benefit from, is there any crime if they earn millions/billions of dollars for their ingenuity?

Should they give out a product/service, which they invested money in designing, for free?

What's really the argument all about?

In a working system the term Billionaires won't be existing.
Fair share of taxes would turn billionaires into millionaires. Also, you dont get to a billion without the ingenuity of others. Keep that in mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Griffon:

The challenge is not balanced. Dude might be an undergraduate who's trying to make an impression.

Willian has been given permission to visit Brazil so as to be with his family amid the Coronavirus outbreak.

If that boy is a graduate, then I'm the queen of England.

The ediot is running round saying billionaires should not exist, whilst simultaneously claiming to run a PR account for the first football billionaire.

He must be anaemic, the way hes deficient in irony

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
A40 there's a thread for you which is seriously trending on the front-page:

https://www.nairaland.com/5753729/mention-year-like-get-married
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

If that boy is a graduate, then I'm the queen of England.

The ediot is running round saying billionaires should not exist, whilst simultaneously claiming to run a PR account for the first football billionaire.

He must be anaemic, the way hes deficient in irony

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ibime:

That's good. Let them all catch it.
lol
Abi nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Godx:

We honestly need to institute an "income cap" at a business by business level to ensure that everyone contributing to the success of the company is rewarded for their contribution with a percentage of that success.
Exactly no one makes a billion dollars from their own labor, it takes the labor of thousands or millions of other people. Having a billion dollars means paying the people who labored to create revenue for you a billion dollars less than they're worth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mad thread

Expert in ten ten cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Mad thread

Expert in ten ten cheesy

I swear raumdeueter is a bastard grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

What is the minimum wage of a Microsoft and Amazon worker ?

Sorry, can't give you that,

But, they pay per hour, . and their pay is huge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Omo I'm hearing Salah might be up for salt next season, while pool go for Mbappe.

I will take him no questions asked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Expert17:

Sorry, can't give you that,

But, they pay per hour, . and their pay is huge.

Amazon has 575,000 employees, making a median wage of $22,000 a year. Amazon has a total market value of $888 billion. If workers all collectively owned Amazon like I said before give employees their fair shares in the company, they'd be worth $1.5 million each, not making $22,000 a year. Instead, Bezos makes $22,000 every 10 seconds (literally) so his employees can make that in a year. Do you see what I am talking about? Billionaires should be considered criminals. No one earns a billion dollars. They steal it from the state and people wages.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

Amazon has 575,000 employees, making a median wage of $22,000 a year. Amazon has a total market value of $888 billion. If workers all collectively owned Amazon like I said before give employees their fair shares in the company, they'd be worth $1.5 million each, not making $22,000 a year. Instead, Bezos makes $22,000 every 10 seconds (literally) so his employees can make that in a year. Do you see what I am talking about? Billionaires should be considered criminals. No one earns a billion dollars. They steal it from the state and people wages.

Ok.
But if you wanna mention the top paying jobs in the world ( let's say top 50), Amazon, Google and Microsoft will be there... Google and microsoft will be in top 15.

Most guys working there are Millionaires, . they won't trade that job for anything else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the one thread I frequent here in nairaland. It adds so much to me, so much. Thank you all for always putting intellectual stuffs here. Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

Let us assume your numbers are correct.

1. Bezos is the one taking most of the risk, not the staff, every 2 weeks he has to give them a paycheck If they work on an idea and it fails the employee still get paid whereas the CEO is the one who takes the hit. So if Bezos is shouldering most of the risk, why shouldn't he get the lion share of the benefit. If he needs a 2billion loan for a new business, who will cosign the loan? will it be the employee? If he flouts standards he might even be the one to go tojail

2. The employees if they feel they are better than what they get can break out on their own and start their own company where they will also earn that $22,000 per 10 seconds since its easy or better still they can quit and join another company

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

Keep this same energy when your daddy dies, and your housegirl,houseboy, gateman, or regular okada rider demands and equal and fair share of your inheritance.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Keep this same energy when your daddy dies, and your housegirl,houseboy, gateman, or regular okada rider demands and equal and fair share of your inheritance.

No need to go that far, Melvyn anything you are earning now, there are random people on your streets making less, why not just share your income with everyone

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Motor don jam am! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

No need to go that far, Melvyn anything you are earning now, there are random people on your streets making less, why not just share your income with everyone

You want the nigga to be wretched himself? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Let us assume your numbers are correct.

1. Bezos is the one taking most of the risk, not the staff, every 2 weeks he has to give them a paycheck If they work on an idea and it fails the employee still get paid whereas the CEO is the one who takes the hit. So if Bezos is shouldering most of the risk, why shouldn't he get the lion share of the benefit

2. The employees if they feel they are better than what they get can break out on their own and start their own company where they will also earn that $22,000 per 10 seconds since its easy or better still they can quit and join another company

3. Bezos invested capital in developing the business and building infrastructure. bezos spent 325 million dollars building just one fulfilment centre in Florida

But no the guy who walks as a delivery driver, that requires no skill or intelligence whatsoever, should be made a part owner and given 1.5 million a year because on embecile on the internet is newly 'woke' grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

How can you correlate paying your workers their actual worth and giving money to random people on the street. Stop saying silly things jor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

How can you correlate paying your workers their actual worth and giving money to random people on the street. Stop saying silly things jor

Is your rich employer treating you bad?

You don't seem to be concerned about the poor, you are concerned about the employers that already has a fat paycheck their lifes is already on the upward way and can't even complain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

3. Bezos invested capital in developing the business and building infrastructure. bezos spent 325 million dollars building just one fulfilment centre in Florida

But no the guy who walks as a delivery driver, that requires no skill or intelligence whatsoever, should be made a part owner and given 1.5 million a year because on embecile on the internet is newly 'woke' grin

If that 325M investment flops abeg how much of it will the driver and .Net programmer payback to the bank? Right now Corona is affecting businesses they are not meeting income target yet Paycheck is going steady, your health insurance and 401k contribution is going steady

One chic who has a law firm, she also told me before she opened she too "very woke" and was demanding this and that from employers, So she hired some of her friends in her law firm paying them salary and benefit. One of her friends got pregnant and took maternity and she had to pay her for the maternity period while she hired another person to backfill her post, Could you believe the girl resumed back at work and got pregnant again a few months earlier

That was how the owner had to call her that hey girl, Let us have sense o

She says every 2 weeks now she sits in her office thinking how to make payroll while her staff have gone to attend happy hour

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

That guy doesn't have a job, that's why he's desperate to reap where he didn't sow.

The man said all Amazon employees should be equal share owners in Amazon with Jeff Bezos. grin grin

What a nutter.

Bville02:

Motor don jam am! grin grin grin grin grin

The next thing he will say is that we should abolish the concept of individual ownership completly, nobody can own anything, and nothing belongs to nobody.

I wish I was close to him now so I can claim my equal and fair share of his phone grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bville02:

Is your rich employer treating you bad?

You don't seem to be concerned about the poor, you are concerned about the employers that already has a fat paycheck their lifes is already on the upward way and can't even complain.
What have you just typed? Guy if you don't anything don't jump.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

The workers can stop the work if they believe they deserve more than they are getting you know? Bezos pays some people $500k a yearand some people $15k a year. You know there is a reason for that. If anyone is unsatisfied with their income they can seek better opportunities elsewhere

Why does a driver at Amazon deserve much more than a driver for Fedex just because the owner of Amazon is richer than the owner of Fedex?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

That guy doesn't have a job, that's why he's desperate to reap where he didn't sow.

The man said all Amazon employees should be equal share owners in Amazon with Jeff Bezos. grin grin

What a nutter.

The next thing he will say is that we should abolish the concept of individual ownership completly, nobody can own anything, and nothing belongs to nobody.

I wish I was close to him now so I can claim my equal and fair share of his phone grin

Man doesn't have any idea what he's talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

If that 325M investment flops abeg how much of it will the driver and .Net programmer payback to the bank? Right now Corona is affecting businesses they are not meeting income target yet Paycheck is going steady, your health insurance and 401k contribution is going steady

One chic who has a law firm, she also told me before she opened she too "very woke" and was demanding this and that from employers, So she hired some of her friends in her law firm paying them salary and benefit. One of her friends got pregnant and took maternity and she had to pay her for the maternity period while she hired another person to backfill her post, Could you believe the girl resumed back at work and got pregnant again a few months earlier

That was how the owner had to call her that hey girl, Let us have sense o

She says every 2 weeks now she sits in her office thinking how to make payroll while her staff have gone to attend happy hour

We should pay the delivery driver his worth because he deserves to be a millionaire.

Instead of the fool to go and sit down to study economy theory, he's here vomiting nonsense.

You can tell he truly believes it too, and it's not just trolling because he's trying to make a logical argument for his stupidity.

He is your disciple sha and you must claim him, because when he was supporting you with farmers league yarn that other day, e dey sweet you for body.

Hold your property abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

What have you just typed? Guy if you don't anything don't jump.

Bruv. You are talking in the nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ibkayee(f): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

I knew this was coming but Boris has just announced Tough New Measures to try and slow the spread of Coronavirus. Great Move!
Guy, I need to get a grip, I'm a hypochondriac already but I can't let this anxiety completely destabilize me

My brother cleared his throat near me and you need to see the way my sister and I jumped, it is well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bville02:

Bruv. You are talking in the nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin
k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
nihilistjnr:

We should pay the delivery driver his worth because he deserves to be a millionaire.

Instead of the fool to go and sit down to study economy theory, he's here vomiting nonsense.

You can tell he truly believes it too, and it's not just trolling because he's trying to make a logical argument for his stupidity.

He is your disciple sha and you must claim him, because when he was supporting you with farmers league yarn that other day, e dey sweet you for body.

Hold your property abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8577) (8578) (8579) (8580) (8581) (8582) (8583) ... (19229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Amigoss, Taguchi, Amethyst101(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.