Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8686) (8687) (8688) (8689) (8690) (8691) (8692) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Putting Anambra and Imo state so we'll believe the register story wink
I saw the fraud in this government since..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:24am On Apr 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

More Fictions than Facts on that thread.

Someone actually claimed to know someone who cheated death. Apparently this Cultist came out unscathed after being shot at numerous times. His Vest was bullet ridden but somehow He had no scratch on His body(well apart from going blind for a few moments). The Wonders of "Juju".
that guy story legit to the chore..
As for the juju part, I cant deny nor swallow it as the truth hook line and sinker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Unlimited22:
Raumdeuter, what do you think of the US election landscape amidst this crisis, now that Sanders has endorsed Biden?

Roland17 and any other USA resident can chip in too

Sanders has endorsed which is a good first step, but what will his supporters Bernie Bros do? Will they follow Sanders to support Biden?, Will they jump over to Trump or will they sit it out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Thanks bros, didn't do it alone though.

Good job feeding the old,

Especially this coming around the same time Hazard confessed that he is a chop and quench person, especially when he see buns

Have you been feeding Hidden too

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Watching the Nigeria v Italy game on FIFA’s YouTube channel. It’s unbelievable that Emenalo was booked in the 1st minute!!

Truly, extreme naivety cost that team. But why didn’t this naivety cost them in the group stage, bearing in mind that Bulgaria went all the way to the semifinals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:10am On Apr 14, 2020
obainojazz:
Putting Anambra and Imo state so we'll believe the register story wink
I saw the fraud in this government since..
Are you among those who believe the corona cases in Naija are merely cases of malaria?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2020
PDPGuy:

Are you among those who believe the corona cases in Naija are merely cases of malaria?
Why would I think corona in Naija is just Malaria undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2020
PDPGuy:
Watching the Nigeria v Italy game on FIFA’s YouTube channel. It’s unbelievable that Emenalo was booked in the 1st minute!!

Truly, extreme naivety cost that team. But why didn’t this naivety cost them in the group stage, bearing in mind that Bulgaria went all the way to the semifinals?

Bulgaria had more mature players, Stoichkov was balon dor 1992, they had Balakov, Kostadinov, Lechkov, Ivanov. They eliminated France in qualifiers, France with Cantona Ginola, Papin, Desailly Blanc, Deschamps Petit etc

Bulgaria was a more matured team that just got unlucky vs Nigeria in their opening game. We surprised them with our robust plays, If that Stoichkov freekick was not ruled out the scoreline could have been different as Bulgaria was gaining momentum then

Italy played us smartly, took out our main players like Amunike and Amokachi while Okocha just chose to be Okocha

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bulgaria had more mature players, Stoichkov was balon dor 1992, they had Balakov, Kostadinov, Lechkov, Ivanov. They eliminated France in qualifiers, France with Cantona Ginola, Papin, Desailly Blanc, Deschamps Petit etc

Bulgaria was a more matured team that just got unlucky vs Nigeria in their opening game. We surprised them with our robust plays, If that Stoichkov freekick was not ruled out the scoreline could have been different as Bulgaria was gaining momentum then

Italy played us smartly, took out our main players like Amunike and Amokachi while Okocha just chose to be Okocha

It was a silly rule that ruled out Stoichkov’s free kick. Then, referees were at liberty to award so-called “indirect free kicks when the player wasn’t running towards goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Yekini’s lack of pace cost Nigeria the game as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

Good job feeding the old,

Especially this coming around the same time Hazard confessed that he is a chop and quench person, especially when he see buns

Have you been feeding Hidden too
Lols
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
larride:

The program is not meant for you. It is meant for the poorest of the poor in the rural communities. I already explained how the selection works for you and how the whole thing runs, there are still over 300 LGA that are yet to be enrolled in the program.

Who determines the poorest of the poor? How do they find these people?

So with all the knowledge you get on Naija matters you no sabi how things dey go down? Na wa sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2020
donjazet:
The last 15 pages have certainly been an interesting read. Quite unfortunate I missed the convo.

Ib.ime and Rau.mdeuteur, you must know that it is a fool's errand when attempting to challenge one's religious beliefs or aspects of it because the foundations of such belief has been laid since birth and the core principle of religion or a belief system is based upon a foundation of complete faith without doubt, having doubts is looked upon as blasphemy which is a grave sin.

Not to forget that from birth, you are given a mental image of how the Bible is a very powerful book, you are made to believe that the Bible is not just a book made of papers from tree like any other book but that it has powers, you are told to believe every single word of the Bible without ever questioning it if not you are questioning God himself.

All these beliefs are reinforced all through the stages of one's growth, apart from the church, you are asked to pray also in school, almost all nollywood films we watched were of religious ideologies or backgrounds. So it is almost impossible to break from that belief system.

I am a living example of the painful, stressful and harrowing experience of shedding these beliefs and re-orientating my Psychological and lifes dogma.

Its certainly not an easy road to start undoing all the effects of the indoctrination and brain washing but one has to try.
@bolded, true words. Couldn't have put it better. It takes a lot of courage to break free. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2020
diggz:

Who determines the poorest of the poor? How do they find these people?

So with all the knowledge you get on Naija matters you no sabi how things dey go down? Na wa sha...

I have answered this question in my earlier post boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
larride:

I have answered this question in my earlier post boss.

Those who are the intended beneficiaries of this programme are not on social media, the best way to get to them is through their communities since the community is closer to them and in most cases they know each other

You really don't know how Naija works if you believe what you've typed up there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
diggz:

Those who are the intended beneficiaries of this programme are not on social media, the best way to get to them is through their communities since the community is closer to them and in most cases they know each other

You really don't know how Naija works if you believe what you've typed up there.

Pls refer back to my first post on this subject matter. I already explained how the Social Register is being collated from each ward to each state.

If you feel it’s a lie, you can go to your state ministry of budget and planning and make your own independent verification. It makes no sense to sit in the corner of your room and claim it’s a lie without making effort to do your own independent findings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2020
larride:

Pls refer back to my first post on this subject matter. I already explained how the Social Register is being collated from each ward to each state.

If you feel it’s a lie, you can go to your state ministry of budget and planning and make your own independent verification. It makes no sense to sit in the corner of your room and claim it’s a lie without making effort to do your own independent findings.

You're either being a biased party man or you're deliberately underestimating how corrupt the system is my guy. I choose to go with the later unlike those who have concluded you're just a party man.

I'll assume you're being sarcastic when you mention the corner of my room because from west to east to south and down to north of this Naija, I can bet my two testicles you've not been to half of the states/LGs and villages I've been to my guy.

You've never met those poor individuals your apc membership is making you believe they've fed or are feeding. Stop talking with authority on things you don't even know the half of, because it'll take more than following the pages of Twitter handle and all the useless paid pages of papers to know what is going on in Nigeria.

I'm sure you've never seen me engage in any political debate on NL before. Just take it as a matter of fact that you know not what you speak of if you're relying on Twitter or whatever this useless government puts out there.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
diggz:

You're either being a biased party man or you're deliberately underestimating how corrupt the system is my guy. I choose to go with the later unlike those who have concluded you're just a party man.

I'll assume you're being sarcastic when you mention the corner of my room because from west to east to south and down to north of this Naija, I can bet my two testicles you've not been to half of the states/LGs and villages I've been to my guy.

You've never met those poor individuals your apc membership is making you believe they've fed or are feeding. Stop talking with authority on things you don't even know the half of, because it'll take more than following the pages of Twitter handle and all the useless paid pages of papers to know what is going on in Nigeria.

I'm sure you've never seen me engage in any political debate on NL before. Just take it as a matter of fact that you know not what you speak of if you're relying on Twitter or whatever this useless government puts out there.

Lol. Let’s not even go into where n where I have traveled to in Nigeria, it is not the basis of this argument. So let’s stay on track.

You cannot dismiss a claim with a blanket statement without doing your own independent findings. I have attached proof from NGOs that are actually tracking this CCT and even a bbc article that was done in 2018. I even refer you to check with your state ministry of budget and planning, you have done none of this yet you still insist it’s a lie.

If you have been following the discussion, you will notice that the numbers currently enrolled in the program when compared to the population of the country as a whole is negligible. More work and enrollment still needs to be done.

This infograph is done by International Centre of Investigative Reporting. You can say they are lieing also.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Twitter is the wrongest place to ascertain fact in this APC dispensation. They publish wrong info via twitter, and they ensure they punish any punishable person who dared challenge them online or other media means. That's how wicked Ajimobi would be posting on the media that he was relocating dislocated traders, whereas people in Ibadan knew he didn't provide any alternative place for them to trade. The mofo fixed Paris fund allocated to the states for month rather than pay salaries with it, government workers and pensioners were dying, someone even collapsed in the classroom during that time due to hunger, he said the person was medically unfit, and ensured every hungry staff went for medical check. But the media will never report this because they are policing it. To cut the story short, never believe anything on the media regarding APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2020
It will be hard to replace anyone from this list.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
larride:

This infograph is done by International Centre of Investigative Reporting. You can say they are lieing also.
If ICiR's source is from the National Conditional Cash Transfer Office, I would doubt the authenticity. Nevertheless, the government needs to increase the numbers during this lockdown period, who will help the middle class family?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
hardeycute:

I will gladly take out Evans for Soyuncu.....and I will replace Henderson with Ndidi as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2020
The fact that the FG did not at any point put the information on Twitter, radio or TV that people should go to their LGA to get enrolled for the scoual welfare programme should tell anyone that whatever list they are parading as social register is a result of their mago-mago.

Did BBC pidgin mention how an advert was made prior to 2018 announcing that registration has commenced for the social welfare programme?

Larride please kindly point us to any form of publicity the government did to make people aware of the commencement of this programme. Saying things like the state/ local governments decided the poorest among the people and forwarded it to FG is just not it. You and I know if that is the case, then it becomes an avenue for party members to be compensated while the neutrals are left hanging.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2020
larride:

Lol. Let’s not even go into where n where I have traveled to in Nigeria, it is not the basis of this argument. So let’s stay on track.

You cannot dismiss a claim with a blanket statement without doing your own independent findings. I have attached proof from NGOs that are actually tracking this CCT and even a bbc article that was done in 2018. I even refer you to check with your state ministry of budget and planning, you have done none of this yet you still insist it’s a lie.

If you have been following the discussion, you will notice that the numbers currently enrolled in the program when compared to the population of the country as a whole is negligible. More work and enrollment still needs to be done.

How does this infographic tally with Buharis claim of over 1m households on the register. These numbers aren't adding up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Ibime:

How does this infographic tally with Buharis claim of over 1m households on the register. These numbers aren't adding up.

Baba, they just cut and join speech for Buhari to read yesterday ni jare. Shebi u see how he was talking about palliative measures of cash transfer being done only for Larride to make us understand NISRAL hasn't transferred one kobo to anyone even after 2 weeks Bubu announced it.

Yet Bubu is talking as if he's about to roll out second phase when phase 1 never start.

Those heading APC Govt obviously don't rate us with the way they lie to our faces and dish out half truth like say we no get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
hardeycute:
Remove Robertson replace with chillwell and remove Henderson for ndidi.
Both with vardy are the reason Leicester are flying high
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba, they just cut and join speech for Buhari to read yesterday ni jare. Shebi u see how he was talking about palliative measures of cash transfer being done only for Larride to make us understand NISRAL hasn't transferred one kobo to anyone even after 2 weeks Bubu announced it.

Yet Bubu is talking as if he's about to roll out second phase when phase 1 never start.

Those heading APC Govt obviously don't rate us with the way they lie to our faces and dish out half truth like say we no get sense

Buhari said yesterday and I quote:

I have also directed that the current social register be expanded from 2.6 million households to 3.6 million households in the next two weeks. This means we will support an additional one million homes with our social investment programs. A technical committee is working on this and will submit a report to me by the end of this week.

Take 2.6 million poor households at a conservative estimate of 4 per household, I expect to see 10m people on register.

His other quote - he has directed them to expand the social register to 3.6m people in the next 2 weeks. If I don't see at least 1m people queueing to join social register in the next two weeks the thunder go fire pesin. I fully expect Larride to post some audio pictures of people queueing in Zamfara to justify this audio registration. All I know is that there is no way 1 million people will queue for something in 2 weeks and the whole of Nigeria will not know about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Government is sharing 20k in Jigawa that is not on lockdown.

Like Ibime said, even BBN sef nack advert for radio and billboards sef. Why this NIS -whatever no do same? Abi poorest of the poor no dey see signboard or poster?

Larride, abeg just sit this one out. Yes, you have verifiable facts, but this one na Sinzu and Spending tactics dem use

I'm yet to see another media outfit covering the sharing of the 20k except Tracka.

Let Buhari enjoy his tenure. This one was never different from the 16 years wey PDP run us street

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Ibime:

That infograph from ICRN is for those that has been paid in the ongoing exercise.

Below is from NASSCO.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2020
izzou:
Government is sharing 20k in Jigawa that is not on lockdown.

Like Ibime said, even BBN sef nack advert for radio and billboards sef. Why this NIS -whatever no do same? Abi poorest of the poor no dey see signboard or poster?

Larride, abeg just sit this one out. Yes, you have verifiable facts, but this one na Sinzu and Spending tactics dem use

I'm yet to see another media outfit covering the sharing of the 20k except Tracka.

Let Buhari enjoy his tenure. This one was never different from the 16 years wey PDP run us street

grin

Isn’t that what the media outfit should be doing?

Let the media houses go and confirm and declare it’s a lie that no such thing is happening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8686) (8687) (8688) (8689) (8690) (8691) (8692) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, forgiveness and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.