Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10683547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) ... (19346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
You lied that he scored a freekick against Cameroon, in order to paint him bad. I brought the gif of the goal to disgrace you as a liar.

Apologise first, for being such an irresponsible contributor here, then i will bring another gif of his first goal against Tunisia, which was another no-nonsense shot.

I won't allow your rubbish agenda to sail, because many who didnt watch that 2000 nations cup may believe your lies. Shame on you.

You are here busy celebrating his top scorer in 2004 tell us how he scored all those goals in 2004? He is an AM, how many goals did he create for his attackers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

These jazz no dey fight Fulani herdsmen, no dey predict match scoreline, no dey carry person go America without plane, but na only to chop grass he specialize in
Yet this same chop grass jazz has not made us win a single Olympic gold in our boxing or combat sports history. Maybe na because grass no dey boxing ring grin grin grin

Imagine o. Fly without plane? Mba.... Fight Herdsmen? Mbanu..Ok what about simple Score prediction? eh too hard. If that's not the height of Uselessness, then I don't know what is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
chic2pimp:
Imagine o. Fly without plane? Mba.... Fight Herdsmen? Mbanu..Ok what about simple Score prediction? eh too hard. If that's not the height of Uselessness, then I don't know what is.

Even the chop grass sef, no dey work for boxing ring, na for playground inside one village e dey always work, once he enter boxing ring mba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:

Sha dey enjoy your pizza and ice cream, no enter Nigeria dey challenge the locals. You go chop grass, you go think say na spinach. grin

Which Locals nau? Because right we've already established the Juju men in Makurdi are Local Champions.

Oya Make we talk Man to Man. You fit connect me to one juju man? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]Basic education and intelligence is always necesary in life and lack of it will always show

In football everyone on the field has responsibilities and spaces they cover, If a right-back gets dribbled and the CB had to run to cover to tackle you will say the CB made an error?, if everyone is doing their job perfectly, no one will need to go into emergency mode of lounging tackles.

If a teammate fails to do their job, Maldini or another sensible defender will have to go into emergency mode and use the last card in his repertoire

Is it not rich that a ball boy in the USL not even MLS can confidently say the best defender of all time is wrong when he is discussing about defending?

Its akin to a primary school dropout telling Einstein is wrong when discussing Physics[/s]

Always telling lies.

You told us that when a defender tackles, HE had made a mistake that's why he would tackle. I was the one even telling you that he could tackle to correct the mistake of his mate. You disagreed with me back then.

Now you have taken a sip from my bottle of wisdom. Never must you quote that wrong view from Maldini again. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are here busy celebrating his top scorer in 2004 tell us how he scored all those goals in 2004? He is an AM, how many goals did he create for his attackers

He was not only top scorer, he was the best player of 2004 edition.

You have been exposed as a shameless liar. A sweet 'chest and shoot' goal, your brain interpreted it as a freekick. Feyingbole high school graduate. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Even the chop grass sef, no dey work for boxing ring, na for playground inside one village e dey always work, once he enter boxing ring mba

LOOOL grin.....Bruvvvv!...The funny thing is that there is never an audience to witness it. It's usually stories that touch. Abi how do you explain the fact that we are yet to see even one video of an individual chopping grass?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
chic2pimp:

Which Locals nau? Because right we've already established the Juju men in Makurdi are Local Champions.

Oya Make we talk Man to Man. You fit connect me to one juju man? smiley

Ajebutter, you should go through that thread, dropped by seankafor. You can contact those guys that got jazz, i don't have contact. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
He was not only top scorer, he was the best player of 2004 edition.
You have been exposed as a shameless liar. A sweet 'chest and shoot' goal, your brain interpreted it as a freekick. Feyingbole high school graduate. grin

Best player another polling booth award with 2 Freekicks and 2 penalties.

When its time to show real action on the field he will be dribbling his teammates begging him to pass,

Top clubs like Juve and Dortmund cannot be deceived by fraud like that only the likes of Hull Bolton Frankfurt, PSG and Fenerbahce can be. The type of clubs that will but Ali Dia because he claimed to be a cousin of George Weah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:

Always telling lies.

You told us that when a defender tackles, HE had made a mistake that's why he would tackle. I was the one even telling you that he could tackle to correct the mistake of his mate. You disagreed with me back then.

Now you have taken a sip from my bottle of wisdom. Never must you quote that wrong view from Maldini again. grin

So the greatest defender in history should not be believed when talking about football, but a failed USL ballboy

No wonder you refused to learn from the best and are always swayed by mumu display by local Aramoko Ekiti jazzmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
chic2pimp:

LOOOL grin.....Bruvvvv!...The funny thing is that there is never an audience to witness it. It's usually stories that touch. Abi how do you explain the fact that we are yet to see even one video of an individual chopping grass?

Enter Naija first and we will contact AIT to stream it when you start devouring all the grasses at Freedom park. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

So the greatest defender in history should not be believed when talking about football, but a failed USL ballboy

No wonder you refused to learn from the best and are always swayed by mumu display by local Aramoko Ekiti jazzmen

Greatest defender in history is Baresi. Not Maldini. Baresi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are now confused.

You go with Maldini's quote or what you told Nihilistjr? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

That can be argued, between Maldini and Baresi who was greater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
You are now confused.
You go with Maldini's quote or what you told Nihilistjr? grin

Maldini did not make the mistake there, he had to run to cover someones elses mistake its basic common sense you know..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

I'm with you here. Greatest ever will forever be a never ending debate but as a Central Defender,Franco takes it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

Ugbade and Edema Fuludu.

Modified. I see elampiro has already answered.

I think i have gisted you guys about Ugbade and the spiritual warfare that he believes led to his exclusion from the 94 squad courtesy Keshi and his boy Mike Emenalo. Very funny story.

Ugbade has no excuse. He was poor in Tunisia 94. He also did not take part in the qualification to USA 1994. If out all, it should be scantily. It was Thompason Oliha, JJ Okocha, Isaac Semitoje that were in our midfield. Then Adepoju was also used.

Even Oliseh came after we had qualified for the world cup. But he was an instant hit in the final match of the Nations cup qualifier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Maldini did not make the mistake there, he had to run to cover someones elses mistake its basic common sense you know..

So his quote below, that he ONLY tackles an opponent after he had made a mistake, is wrong? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
elampiro:

Ugbade has no excuse. He was poor in Tunisia 94. He also did not take part in the qualification to USA 1994. If out all, it should be scantily. It was Thompason Oliha, JJ Okocha, Isaac Semitoje that were in our midfield. Then Adepoju was also used.

Even Oliseh came after we had qualified for the world cup. But he was an instant hit in the final match of the Nations cup qualifier.

I personally didn't think Ugbade had a compelling argument to make the squad he wasnt one of the outstanding players in the team. I think Oliseh coming and being an instant hit was one of the reasons Ugbade had to be dropped. He might argue that he is on the same level or slightly better than those who made it like Emenalo, Ezeugo

He also wanted to be the first Nigerian to make U17 world cup, U20 world cup and Senior world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
So his quote below, that he ONLY tackles an opponent after he has made a mistake, is wrong? grin

It requires common sense to interpret, Work on that first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

It requires common sense to interpret, Work on that first.

Your usual unreasonable exit line.

Maldini is like you, he is not perfect in his opinions. Wise up.

Nihilistjnr, thanks for reminding him earlier. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
Your usual unreasonable exit line.

Maldini is like you, he is not perfect in his opinions. Wise up.

Nihilistjnr, thanks for reminding him earlier. cool
Its to underscore how important common sense is in everything you do in life

When it comes to the art of defending, Maldini is the closest you will ever get to being perfect not a failed USL ball boy who couldnt even make it to MLS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:

Ajebutter, you should go through that thread, dropped by seankafor. You can contact those guys that got jazz, i don't have contact. grin

I have actually gone through the majority of the thread and I thoroughly enjoyed the Comic relief it provided grin. Unlike you, the Majority of the would be Jazz Men on that thread are not civil so not point asking.

airmark:

Enter Naija first and we will contact AIT to stream it when you start devouring all the grasses at Freedom park. grin

Why must I enter Naija first nah? grin. Video evidence will suffice. Then we can start making arrangements.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
chic2pimp:
Why must I enter Naija first nah? grin. Video evidence will suffice. Then we can start making arrangements.

If you enter Naija, he will say it doesn't work in Lagos until you enter one village in Ekiti or Benue on a grass field not in a boxing ring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Its to underscore how important common sense is in everything you do in life

When it comes to the art of defending, Maldini is the closest you will ever get to being perfect not a failed USL ball boy who couldnt even make it to MLS

If i go personal now, some of your aparisports members would start crying for you, their father. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
If i go personal now, some of your aparisports members would start crying for you, their father. grin

Why is it that you get triggered when common sense or lack of education is mentioned?

Only a cripple gets triggered when someone is limping

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
chic2pimp:

I have actually gone through the majority of the thread and I thoroughly enjoyed the Comic relief it provided grin. Unlike you, the Majority of the would be Jazz Men on that thread are not civil so not point asking.

Just challenge them that, you will give anyone that can hit you with a ring and it makes you to start eating grasses, 5,000 pounds. Let's see their replies. grin

chic2pimp:

You can still rubbish it as an arrangee video, so it's better they hit you with a grass-eating ring. I will like to witness it too and stream it live on my IG. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Why is it that you get triggered when common sense or lack of education is mentioned?

Only a cripple gets triggered when someone is limping

Nihilist also lacks education. You are talking rubbish, your lack of knowledge of the game, makes your views unstable. Maybe it's a factor of your mental ability, though. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:
Nihilist also lacks education. You are talking rubbish, your lack of knowledge of the game, makes your views unstable. Maybe it's a factor of your mental ability, though. grin

Why has nihilist education and common sense not been questioned and why is he not getting triggered but you? Maybe because he has a track record of showing common sense and evidence of education, How many times will you see nihilist telling us jazz will make someone rich, or that investing in MMM is a viable retirement plan grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
elampiro what is your favourite Super Eagles game your opinion of the best squad we ever had
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

That can be argued, between Maldini and Baresi who was greater

Of course, but Baresi would win the argument.

His 1988-1994 peak is the best anybody has ever defended.

His 1994 World Cup final performance is the greatest individual performance in a World Cup final by any player.

His entire 1990 World Cup performance is one of the best by a defender.

He was the foundation of the best defence ever seen in club football.

Finally, until Baresi retired whenever they played together it was so clear who the better player was. Don Franco Baresi.

Put some respek on his name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

If you enter Naija, he will say it doesn't work in Lagos until you enter one village in Ekiti or Benue on a grass field not in a boxing ring

He wants me to make my way back to Naij to bare witness to someone chopping grass. Airmark oooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) ... (19346) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Jamiuokolaa, BlueAngel444, Caicedobets(m), PendragonVII and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.