Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453521 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

I will quote one of them
You will quote one of what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
Another "brief illness" death in Kano. One of the Emir's they used to weaken Sanusi

"Lassa Fever" should respect itself oh

https://www.nairaland.com/5831480/emir-tafida-abubakar-ila-dies

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
And yet another illustrious Kano son succumbs to "brief illness"

https://www.nairaland.com/5831428/rabiu-musa-dead-showed-coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:07pm On May 02, 2020
And somebody said it perfectly

"" This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!
They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that! People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drug ""

It's refreshing seeing people that can still think.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
Expert17:

Romero will replace De gea as no 1...
Norwich will remain in EPL
grin grin grin
"Tim Krul singlehandedly keeps Norwich up". Now that would be some headline.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2020
Expert17:

They have played for like 3-4 different clubs bfor joining Bayern.

Age is not a criteria here
How can age not be a criteria?

Boateng joined Bayern at 22.

Gnabry also joined at 22.

Where have you seen any objective analyst classify 22 year olds as jokes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2020
Ibime:
Another "brief illness" death in Kano. One of the Emir's they used to weaken Sanusi

"Lassa Fever" should respect itself oh

https://www.nairaland.com/5831480/emir-tafida-abubakar-ila-dies
Let agenda continue to agendate

92 new cases in just Kano yesterday. And anyone that believes the true figure is not thrice that number does not really know what is going on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:25pm On May 02, 2020
Swissh:

"" This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!
They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that! People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drug ""

Convincing people that they have been misinformed is much more difficult than misinforming them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
pkasso:
Do you see anyone by the name of Jamie Redknapp or Kompany here on NL? Why not take it up with the aforementioned guys on social media instead of making noise here?

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2020
Swissh:

Buahaha
Which doctor told them they have malaria and typhoid? Verbal autopsy too? Drogba is not amused cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2020
Succinctly put.

Hopefully, the medical practitioners in Kano would be able to come up with the cure for malaria/typhoid once they're done with the verbal autopsy..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:51pm On May 02, 2020
eph12:

Buahaha
Which doctor told them they have malaria and typhoid? Verbal autopsy too? Drogba is not amused cheesy cheesy
Stop sharing your stupidity. Lock it in your head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fraudiola: 12:01am On May 03, 2020
Swissh:

Dude!!

Could any individual ever be as daft as you?

For once in your life, think for yourself.
Use your brain, it shouldn't be that hard bruh!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2020
From 92 new cases to 2 new cases grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:07am On May 03, 2020
Swissh:

Stop sharing your stupidity. Lock it in your head.
Omojuwa has a message for you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2020
Swissh:

Corona denier! grin grin grin

Cow wey travel go Yankee go turn to Corned beef, just like Corona wey travel go Naija go turn to Malaria

Of what gain is it to deny Corona?

Does the Corona abroad behave different to the Corona in Nigeria?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:42am On May 03, 2020
eph12:

Omojuwa has a message for you
Why are you such a numbskull?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2020
pkasso:
Do you see anyone by the name of Jamie Redknapp or Kompany here on NL? Why not take it up with the aforementioned guys on social media instead of making noise here?
Egbon Dayo, this one enter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2020
Swissh:

Why are you such a numbskull?
I just need the names of the doctors that told those people that they have malaria and typhoid grin grin

Instead of you to educate yourself on how coronavirus works and affects the body system, you're doing stubborn head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2020
Eruditor:

You are better than this.

Not every death is a COVID-19 death, means COVID-19 deaths could be included but will not account for all the deaths.

I can give you other facts, but I have to be sure you understand the basics first. Please.
Basics ko

Go and meet your people in Kano conducting their verbal autopsy since that's where you got your basics from. I'm not interested.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:57am On May 03, 2020
eph12:

I just need the names of the doctors that told those people that they have malaria and typhoid grin grin

Instead of you to educate yourself on how coronavirus works and affects the body system, you're doing stubborn head
This is why it's tedious to have any kind of written exchanges with you. You lack an actual intellectual upbringing so its not a surprise you never apply sense to anything.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:59am On May 03, 2020
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2020
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2020
Swissh:

This is why it's tedious to have any kind of written exchanges with you. You lack an actual intellectual upbringing so its not a surprise you never apply sense to anything.
Buahaha he say intellectual upbringing cheesy grin

Oya send voice notes since written exchanges hard you. Don't forget to include the cause of deaths in Kano in your shalaye o.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:08am On May 03, 2020
Swissh:

Bwhahahahah this one loud gan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2020
eph12:

Basics ko

Go and meet your people in Kano conducting their verbal autopsy since that's where you got your basics from. I'm not interested.

Wait, I hope you know that Verbal Autopsy is an actual type of autopsy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:43am On May 03, 2020
Wetin ephraim sabi grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2020
larride:

Yes, and I didn't state otherwise.

I hope you know verbal autopsy is not enough to arrive at a conclusion in this pandemic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2020
Expert17:
Wetin ephraim sabi grin grin
Are you still blaming de gea or you're sticking with ramos? Make up your mind na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2020
larride:

Everyone knows this..

In this case, how could verbal autopsy ever help ascertain the number of deaths that were covid-19 related when the symptoms of covid mimicks other sickness dat are renown to Nigerians like malaria??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:49am On May 03, 2020
eph12:

Are you still blaming de gea or you're sticking with ramos? Make up your mind na

Both.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2020
eph12:

Yes, and I didn't state otherwise.

I hope you know verbal autopsy is not enough to arrive at a conclusion in this pandemic?

No half sensible individual would ever think verbal autopsy would help determine if cause of death was covid19 related or not..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Ibime(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.