Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692663 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
thorrvik55:

But u rate the albino Paul Scholes, a one club man that was backed by world class talents and a billionaire club.

And u say it's not sentiment.. Lol grin grin
I rate Scholes to where? O because I used him to flog your penalty merchant lampard once or twice you think he means anything to me lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2020
Who formulated the phrase "Penalty merchant"?

I can't stop laughing when I see it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
These people are just shameless, the Messi slander will NOT be tolerated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
Nawao, no player is safe on this thread sha.
Messi's case is a case of "touch not my annointed", i hate the midget too, but i can never slander his ability, that's just dishonesty.
Team lord ororo all the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
Rivaldo: “Chelsea are the favourites to sign Coutinho and I don't believe they will be put off by his recent injury. After all, next season is still very distant and he will have enough time to a completely recover."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2020
Amoto94:
Rivaldo: “Chelsea are the favourites to sign Coutinho and I don't believe they will be put off by his recent injury. After all, next season is still very distant and he will have enough time to a completely recover."

I wouldn't mind coutinho sha.

Airmark what's your take?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2020
Messi go chop am for Nairaland o, egungun be careful!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2020
Emmynator:
Nawao, no player is safe on this thread sha.
Messi's case is a case of "touch not my annointed", i hate the midget too, but i can never slander his ability, that's just dishonesty.
Team lord ororo all the way.

Hehe, see the post below:

Neymar1095:

Messi that went to back to back competition with Argentina scoring 0 goals and keeps dropping 0 goals & 0 assists in all the 4 finals for Argentina. Missi is an Argentine fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2020
Has anyone noticed raumdeuter hasn't posted on this thread in the last few hours? grin Over 6 pages and not a single comment from the Amala King himself, which is very unlike him. No endless, boring and brain-damaging arguments today. At least we go rest small from all the van Dijk slander wey Baba don dey dish out.

I sincerely hope he is ok wherever he is. But long may this continue! grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
popizaino:

I wouldn't mind coutinho sha.

Airmark what's your take?

Do we really need him? Who sits for him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
pkasso:
Has anyone noticed raumdeuter hasn't posted on this thread in the last few hours? grin Over 6 pages and not a single comment from the Amala King himself, which is very unlike him. No endless, boring and brain-damaging arguments today. At least we go rest small from all the van Dijk slander wey Baba don dey dish out.

I sincerely hope he is ok wherever he is. But long may this continue! grin grin

He may be suffering from Covid.

Meanwhile we want to appreciate you for being the only Bayern fan with common sense, and for taking the war to Raumdeuter and A40 in their own backyard all these years. Bayern must not be allowed to go to the dogs.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
Kimbeast:
This will be the hardest. Keep two bin one.

Very easy. We are aiming for maximum productivity. Bin Ronaldinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
izzou:

I just do not understand.

I've noticed that anytime this argument comes up here, one of the "critical thinkers" would be spearheading it.

If some people decide to believe in a stone, why can't I just ignore that, and relate with them on issues that unites us?

Abeg any other "Pick two, bin one" picture? grin
while I understand what you are saying.. it's hard to ignore religious folks when everything they do affects your life.

Like use the hard earned money you pay for tax so they could fix road to build mosque or send some people on pilgrimage to countries you don't give a shit about. You just cant hold it in all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
donjazet:

At the bolded. It's tricky to say let everyone respect everyone's choice when the non religious are obviously backed against the wall.
We live in a country that is supposed to be secular yet every single form requires you to fill in your religion and tribe.

Those details determine whether you will be admitted into an institution or employed in both government and private firms.

There is a deep rooted institutionalized religious bigotry and tribalism that is glaring for everyone to see.

And when people point out the problem you say "let it be". How do you then solve the problem if you can't talk about it.

America battled institutionalized racism for a long time because people who complained were silenced.
A restaurant owner in Alabama would tell you he has the constitutional right to decide not to serve a black man.
A bar owner would tell you, it should be his decision which race he could serve, that it is his right make his bar an only white bar same with taxi drivers.

This situation is not so different from some private schools that reject Muslim students from being admitted.
Or private companies that turn down applicants on the basis that the persons religious beliefs clashes with the owners. It's not right.
You have been trying to make it sound like the atheist here are bullying others into submission when the reverse is the case all over our country.

I mean how can you justify killing a man for opposing your beliefs and still say respect opinions, meanwhile when the president does that, you rail against dictatorship. Where do you stand?
I guess this sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:33pm On May 14, 2020
I guess everyone is gonna be watching burnthisliga this weekend then.

Half puff is better than nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2020
nitrogen:

Hehe, see the post below:

We wey camp for lord ororo side know na, ororo has more stake in the future than the midget. Proving yourself in different leagues protects you from being labelled a system player.
Few years from now when people will only watch messi on youtube his failure on the international level and monopoly career will stand against him, as we have seen countlessly here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
while I understand what you are saying.. it's hard to ignore religious folks when everything they do affects your life.

Like use the hard earned money you pay for tax so they could fix road to build mosque or send some people on pilgrimage to countries you don't give a shit about. You just cant hold it in all the time.

Government use money to buy church or mosque?

Do you even know those that go on pilgrimage pay with their own money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
larride:

Government use money to buy church or mosque?

Do you even know those that go on pilgrimage pay with their own money?
is this supposed to be a joke?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2020
Ibime:

He may be suffering from Covid.

Meanwhile we want to appreciate you for being the only Bayern fan with common sense, and for taking the war to Raumdeuter and A40 in their own backyard all these years. Bayern must not be allowed to go to the dogs.
Be like you dey craze.

Btw you still get that your song with Krayola. Shorty was a money lover

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:08am On May 15, 2020
Happy birthday to me.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2020
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday to you Doc. Many happy returns.

Enjoy your day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:50am On May 15, 2020
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:52am On May 15, 2020
Legendary

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:20am On May 15, 2020
So you all are going to watch till they swap Pjanic for Jorginho.

Fucking Pjanic of all people.

What are you people doing here. undecided undecided

Ibime, Nihilist, Dayo undecided Guapo, FBS, Chelseafan, BMW.

All of una dey here and they want to make that stupid deal under your noses..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:18am On May 15, 2020
Bimffo:
So you all are going to watch till they swap Pjanic for Jorginho.

Fucking Pjanic of all people.

What are you people doing here. undecided undecided

Ibime, Nihilist, Dayo undecided Guapo, FBS, Chelseafan, BMW.

All of una dey here and they want to make that stupid deal under your noses..
No let (always wanna say lateef cheesy) nateevs catch you oo. lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:30am On May 15, 2020
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me.

Many more beautiful years bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:31am On May 15, 2020
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday bros. Was gonna send you a signed Willian's shirt but... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 5:31am On May 15, 2020
eph12:

2. Some religious people that are doing very well in medicine, tech, agriculture. How come if religion is supposed to prevent scientific literacy?

This is true but what differentiates these kinds of people and the average Nigerian? Table a topic about the latest developments in Medicine and they'd talk about how humans are attempting to play god and god might get angry with us. I want to believe you see the problem here

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 5:32am On May 15, 2020
Godx:

You keep going off the rails my friend. Now its clear you don't actually don't know anything about Christianity and it reforms about the Mosaic covenant. Next time don't speak about topics you know nothing about.

But your Jesus apparently had no problem with slavery. the guy even said slaves should keep obeying their masters in fear and trembling lol

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 5:42am On May 15, 2020
eph12:

1. You still haven't mentioned how this caused our poor economy, health sector, education etc
I may not be able to explain this but I can argue with cogent points how it enforces these bad things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:43am On May 15, 2020
airmark:

Do we really need him? Who sits for him?

We can have Kovacic, Kante, coutinho in the middle. Ziyech will be the one joining attack with Abraham and pulisic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), kendrick9(m), Jamiuokolaa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.