Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693865 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
pkasso:
Coming from a Madrid fan, i'm not surprised. Care to tell us how or why?
de Lima before his unfortunate injury at 2000 or so combined a devastating arrays of small space dribbling/finishing/ and stamina,messi can't match that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
An atheist criticized Allah and is being persecuted for that and the "moderate" citizens support this. cheesy

You can see how the Hausa Moslem points out the Yoruba Moslem as a fake Moslem because she proffers a logical humanist point of view.

Until we dump religion and tribalism, we can't move forward together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
madrid5:
de Lima before his unfortunate injury at 2000 or so combined a devastating arrays of small space dribbling/finishing/ and stamina,messi can't match that

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2020
donjazet:
An atheist criticized Allah and is being persecuted for that and the "moderate" citizens support this. cheesy

You can see how the Hausa Moslem points out the Yoruba Moslem as a fake Moslem because she proffers a logical humanist point of view.

We can only move forward if everyone learns to respect every one irrespective of whatever they believe in or not

Why is the atheist criticizing their Allah? Why not let them be? This is the same reason why this thread has 5 useless pages now.... because some "critical thinkers" came to point out why others are still in mental slavery

Let's learn to respect other people's choices.

That said, Do you think De Lima is better than Messi? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
donjazet:

Bros you can start by going to the north, I think they are the one you have issue with forget these nairaland people

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
Ibime:

Comot dia. Messi in the 1990s would be superhuman. Players don't have space to play now like then and Messi is still a God in this day of constructed space
True...but u forget that in d 90's defenders got away with anything short of murder...it's no wonder ronaldo career was cut short after facing Seria A defenders who were notorious for brutalities on d pitch...perhaps messi would have gone d way of ronaldo no one knows...but for me R9 is the most talented player to step on a football pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
izzou:

We can only move forward if everyone learns to respect every one irrespective of whatever they believe in or not

Why is the atheist criticizing their Allah? Why not let them be? This is the same reason why this thread has 5 useless pages now.... because some "critical thinkers" came to point out why others are still in mental slavery

Let's learn to respect other people's choices.

It's funny how these lots started the arguement and started throwing insults because they are losing.
Now he is back with Muslims because few or no Muslim will engage him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:08pm On May 14, 2020
Ibime:
Make una drop these atheist/religious argument which brings problems between fellow Chelsea fans.

Religion is an emotive subject and when you have two extremists like gensteejay and Diggz, problem must surely follow.

Let all men follow Fenibeso to return peace to this thread.

I don't care about Religion, na me and my God naim I know and I no force anyone to believe in what I believe in. Abi you don see me post anything religious here before? Tbh... I'm not sure I've been to church more than once this year, and e fit be crossover service sef.

My problem with the guy is simple, he's not tolerant of peoples believes. Plus he's been constantly throwing shots my way unprovoked. No join me and that lunatic in the same sentence my guy, e no even dey funny at all.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
…..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
Ibime:
Make una drop these atheist/religious argument which brings problems between fellow Chelsea fans.

Religion is an emotive subject and when you have two extremists like gensteejay and Diggz, problem must surely follow.

Let all men follow Fenibeso to return peace to this thread.

Wetin be your Fenibesoic name sef? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
seankafor:
you look like all those human right activists grin
Bros na proper food the guy need no be argument about religion

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2020
FergieRaww:

Woww.. just noticing you're a Mod at Music/Radio section

I've always wanted to know if you guys receive weekly/monthly pays from se.un .. so then this is a charity work right?!

Yes bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:

It's funny how these lots started the arguement and started throwing insults because they are losing.
Now he is back with Muslims because few or no Muslim will engage him grin

I just do not understand.

I've noticed that anytime this argument comes up here, one of the "critical thinkers" would be spearheading it.

If some people decide to believe in a stone, why can't I just ignore that, and relate with them on issues that unites us?

Abeg any other "Pick two, bin one" picture? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
izzou:

Let's learn to respect other people's choices

At the bolded. It's tricky to say let everyone respect everyone's choice when the non religious are obviously backed against the wall.
We live in a country that is supposed to be secular yet every single form requires you to fill in your religion and tribe.

Those details determine whether you will be admitted into an institution or employed in both government and private firms.

There is a deep rooted institutionalized religious bigotry and tribalism that is glaring for everyone to see.

And when people point out the problem you say "let it be". How do you then solve the problem if you can't talk about it.

America battled institutionalized racism for a long time because people who complained were silenced.
A restaurant owner in Alabama would tell you he has the constitutional right to decide not to serve a black man.
A bar owner would tell you, it should be his decision which race he could serve, that it is his right make his bar an only white bar same with taxi drivers.

This situation is not so different from some private schools that reject Muslim students from being admitted.
Or private companies that turn down applicants on the basis that the persons religious beliefs clashes with the owners. It's not right.
You have been trying to make it sound like the atheist here are bullying others into submission when the reverse is the case all over our country.

I mean how can you justify killing a man for opposing your beliefs and still say respect opinions, meanwhile when the president does that, you rail against dictatorship. Where do you stand?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
eph12:

cheesy cheesy if you're referring to the English Max Kruse, you may be right grin

Wow, James Milner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
donjazet:

At the bolded. It's tricky to say let everyone respect everyone's choice when the non religious are obviously backed against the wall.
We live in a country that is supposed to be secular yet every single form requires you fill your religion and tribe.

Those details determine whether you will be admitted into an institution or employed in both government and private firms.

There is a deep rooted institutionalized religious bigotry and tribalism that is glaring for everyone to see.

And when people point out the problem you say "let it be". How do you then solve the problem if you can't talk about it.

America battled institutionalized racism for a long time because people who complained were silenced.
A restaurant owner in Alabama would tell you he has the constitutional right to decide not to serve a black man.
A bar owner would tell you, it should be his decision which race he could serve, that it is his right make his bar an only white bar same with taxi drivers.

This situation is not so different from some private schools that reject Muslim students from being admitted.
Or private companies that turn down applicants on the basis that the persons religious beliefs clashes with the owner. It's not right.
You have been trying to make it sound like the atheist here are bullying others into submission when the reverse is the case all over our country.
Don't mind the hypocrites. I have purposely decided to ignore their lopsided opinions above to end this argument as oga Ibime said.

Apart from their constant threats and curses online, no atheist or irreligious person can dare to have this sort of argument with these people offline in this country, unless such a person has a death wish.

Churches and mosques litter every nook and cranny, disturbing others with their noises daily and one can't enjoy quiet moments during the day and sometimes at night, but they can say something like respecting other people's beliefs.

Encouraging what they don't practise.

Thanks to coronavirus, one gets to enjoy some quiet these days.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
izzou:

I've noticed that anytime this argument comes up here, one of the "critical thinkers" would be spearheading it.

If some people decide to believe in a stone, why can't I just ignore that, and relate with them on issues that unites us?

Abeg any other "Pick two, bin one" picture? grin
Pick just one tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO......Bro we are talking about DeLima Ronaldo, of course he is a god in the Football universe. . The only player better than DeLima is Maradonna and if not for injuries he would have surpassed him.
baba, I dey feel you.

Boss was not counting all those heavy, fast and sharp leg over to be insulted this way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:48pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Don't mind the hypocrites. I have purposely decided to ignore their lopsided opinions above to end this argument as oga Ibime said.

Apart from their constant threats and curses online, no atheist or irreligious person can dare to have this sort of argument with these people offline in this country, unless such a person has a death wish.

Churches and mosques litter every nook and cranny, disturbing others with their noises daily and one can't enjoy quiet moments during the day and sometimes at night, but they can say something like respecting other people's beliefs.

Who asked you to go live in uncompleted buildings in the ghetto? If you didn't bring your useless self to belittle and insult people unprovoked who go look your side? Are you the only irreligious person here? We've got several football fans here with different believes coexisting, but disagreeing on several issues without dragging religion into it. But ever since you found your new calling, you've been constantly disturbing the entirely NL like a deranged being. Even those wey teach you work dey maintain their lanes, but not you impotent pr1ck!

You are a fanatic and a menace to the society! Ozworr ekpa shishe...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Pick just one tongue
Na nwankwo o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

Who asked you to go live in uncompleted buildings in the ghetto? If you didn't bring your useless self to belittle and insult people unprovoked who go look your side? Are you the only irreligious person here? We've got several football fans here with different believes coexisting, but disagreeing on several issues without dragging religion into it. But ever since you found your new calling, you've been constantly disturbing the entirely NL like a deranged being. Even those wey teach you work dey maintain their lanes, but not you impotent pr1ck!

You are a fanatic and a menace to the society! Ozworr ekpa shishe...
easy bro.. eazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
Were don start grin grin and afternoon madness dey strong pass morning own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
Ibime:

Modding is charity work jare apart from lala who gets paid. They once asked me to mod Politics section, I said I can't kill myself.

The reason they keep banning Airmark is cos he abandoned his modding duties in Music section. If he was an active participant, they won't be banning him.

The way Mookina abandoned this section sef, I won't be surprised if someone like Mind4four starts banning her willynilly.
You for take am up na... Make I dey insult all those zombies without the Fear of Mydean44 banning me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:06pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:
Were don start grin grin

na true... me too see am for your profile wearing a black rag and goatee like egufe wey dey about to enter market cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

na true... me too see am for your profile wearing a black rag and goatee like egufe wey dey about to enter market cheesy cheesy
Is that all? Continue barking and forming things in your head

Who let the mad doggz loose? Stop quoting me and barking all about my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
izzou:

Abeg any other "Pick two, bin one" picture?
grin
This will be interesting. Pick two, bin one?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

grin

The boy needs a medical test, he looks like someone having one serious ailment, sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Indeed. The point that started all these arguments are simple. Religion and tribalism are 2 of the major problems we have in this country.
I am not talking about politics right now.
I mean the social interactions and structures between the common masses is centered around these two problems.

I rest my case here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

grin

The boy needs a medical test, he looks like someone having one serious ailment, sincerely.
Ailments like Airmark chronic swimming syndrome grin cheesy Ode grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Is that all? Continue barking and forming things in your head

Who let the mad doggz loose? Stop quoting me and barking all about my mentions.

Haba..... Mr critical thinker cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, how your engagements dey go Mr activity former? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:17pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

grin

lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2020
Kimbeast:

This will be interesting. Pick two, bin one?

I'll gladly put Neymar into the bin, and wait there for the Lawma truck so he doesn't escape

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, akwesenana, airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.