Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512573 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
elrony:
Which one is Donatus again?

grin grin
Aswear I laughed and spilled the coconut I was chewing on the phone cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Afrodoc2 what you said earlier

Na woli things. How far bruv, can you help me with the answer to that Arsenal champion's league question. Your broda Spy has disappeared like the fart of a wicked leprechaun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Each time Don Jazzy called Nihilistjnr "Nigga_" i laughed scatter. The guy na real instigator. I don't know if it is a question of maturity or personality.

You are lieing. I didn't instigate this. He did, with his arrogance and condescension, you obviously haven't been seeing the subtle shades and insults, he has been using in his posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

All I see here are meaningless long sentences without substance.

I tackled you on this issue of racism because your responses to this issue of racism showed how ill-informed and ignorant you are of this issue.

In essence you were blaming the black man for his suffering in the hands of his oppressors. You think that because your father has money and has shielded you from the absolute dangers of racism Every other black person out there who might not have family wealth to fall back on is also safe.

You said that the black people abroad are not doing enough for their communities. What steps have you and your father the Adepoju's done to help other black men in your immediate environment. Instead you come to nairaland and flaunt how you are enjoying the proceeds of corruption from lagos.

Nigga, you don't need to know where I work, sleep or live to know my opinions. But yes I can bet my balls that you are nowhere near me intellectually and academic achievement-wise and yes I do work with multi-nationals here in Lagos after being transferred from Abuja.
I am usually not the type to brag but you keep insisting on my personal info.

Talking about tackling, it is no hidden knowledge that you live to fight just on nairaland, you have sparred with almost everyone that matters here. Its what makes your day, simply because daddy's money sustains you. At least I like debating and learning from people here but you, you just cannot help but flaunt daddy's money. You need to have validation from people who you will never meet in life.

Your reputation on a faceless internet forum is what you live for. Nigga park one side abeg.
I believe we all have our fruitful lives to live outside this forum.
I derive joy from this forum because of the constant life lessons I learn here, better go drink ogi and calm down.
Egungun has finally hit express.

We are here to watch anyway

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

On this matter I will like to plead the fifth from the comfort of my bedroom.

I will also invoke the scriptures as contained in Matthew 26: 39...." my brother if it be possible, let this cup pass over me"....( No pun intended with the cup please)

So you won't help your broda Spy? grin

TOUGH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
Segedinho:

Egungun has finally hit express.

We are here to watch anyway

please will you mind putting name tags on these pics so we can know who is who and which side to be on grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

So you won't help your broda Spy? grin

TOUGH.

Na oy one boy my mama born grin. I no dey adop broda sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Each time Don Jazzy called Nihilistjnr "Nigga_" i laughed scatter. The guy na real instigator. I don't know if it is a question of maturity or personality.

He is trying to trigger him, and make Nihilist have a pang of racism in his own way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

You are lieing. I didn't instigate this. He did, with his arrogance and condescension, you obviously haven't been seeing the subtle shades and insults, he has been using in his posts.

OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Na woli things. How far bruv, can you help me with the answer to that Arsenal champion's league question. Your broda Spy has disappeared like the fart of a wicked leprechaun.
On a condition you tell us why messilingard your MCM is still a potential youngster undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
Don't thank me, what are friends for

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:
please will you mind putting name tags on these pics so we can know who is who and which side to be on grin
U can help out.

Foreign vs Homebase

U can choose wisely bro grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

He is trying to trigger him, and make Nihilist have a pang of racism in his own way.

grin

You know the levels.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
Can anyone help ask donjazet what brought my own name into an issue I have not contributed in any way to?

Na so I beg the last time to evidence and no one could give o

I am begging again to help me ask him what brought my name into it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

My name is Afrodoc. I can see the future.

Abeg when I go come Australia? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
raumdeuter:
Can anyone help ask donjazet what brought my own name into an issue I have not contributed in any way to?

Oga pull ur shirt

We dey your back.

U did it before but he claimed you caught him unaware.

He is aware now,let see wat you can do

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

I think he's mixing up Ur name with Nihilistjnr's.....I don't think he was referring to u going by the context of that post.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Aswear I laughed and spilled the coconut I was chewing on the phone cheesy

HAhahahha cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I think he's mixing up Ur name with Nihilistjnr's.....I don't think he was referring to u going by the context of that post.
Na lie..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:25pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Make I hear cheesy cheesy

He was referring to Dayo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:25pm On May 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

On a condition you tell us why messilingard your MCM is still a potential youngster undecided

He is not.

Now answer. Your erudite broda Spy said Arsenal has won the Champion's League. Then he disappeared like the fart of a leprous leprechaun when told to bring receipts.
Bluray has already denied him like Peter. Please don't abandon your fellow black broda in these troubled times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

You know the levels.
100% grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
Segedinho:

Oga pull ur shirt

We dey your back.

U did it before but he claimed you caught him unaware.

He is aware now,let see wat you can do
You are evil bro grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

He is not.

Now answer. Your erudite broda Spy said Arsenal has won the Champion's League. Then he disappeared like the fart of a leprous leprechaun when told to bring receipts.
Bluray has already denied him like Peter. Please don't abandon your fellow black broda in these troubled times.
I'm not spy, Everyman for his fvcking self cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:28pm On May 30, 2020
elrony:

Abeg when I go come Australia? angry angry

Next year. Alternative is Minneapolis this year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:28pm On May 30, 2020
Victornezzar:

Make I hear cheesy cheesy

He was referring to Dayo cheesy
Segedinho:

Na lie..

Una sha wan see blood , O yea capua people grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:30pm On May 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I'm not spy, Everyman for his fvcking self cool

Hahahaha. You didn't know that one when you put condition?

So even the Arsenal intelligentsia could not bail Spy out.

A club with no champion's league receipts.

TOUGH!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Is this the time Chelsea should be thinking of importing Corona into UK?

Them must play that return leg grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Next year. Alternative is Minneapolis this year.

Bwahahahah grin grin grin grin

Minneapolis killed me LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Una sha wan see blood , O yea capua people grin

It don tay we see fight.

I know say don j want revenge that fight wey Raumdeuter take catch am unaware.

He that fight and runaway must surely come back for revenge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
NKAN NBE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Hahahaha. You didn't know that one when you put condition?

So even the Arsenal intelligentsia could not bail Spy out.

A club with no champion's league receipts.

TOUGH!

Tell me that when lingard reach his potential

(1) (2) (3) ... (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, codeb(m), Elnino4ladies, Astrid4(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.