Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) (8991) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Una sha wan see blood , O yea capua people grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2020
raumdeuter:
Can anyone help ask donjazet what brought my own name into an issue I have not contributed in any way to?

Na so I beg the last time to evidence and no one could give o

I am begging again to help me ask him what brought my name into it

It is an obvious error, I meant to type in akinwade.
Pardon my error.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:36pm On May 30, 2020
Segedinho:

It don tay we see fight.

I know say don j want revenge that fight wey Raudmeter take catch am unaware.

He that fight and runaway must surely come back for revenge.

But nihilist dey fight dirty.....he no know boundary or rules na. He left sorrow, tears and blood on the ashawo thread grin. He's not a good match for a comeback match at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

It is an obvious error, I meant to type in akinwade.
Pardon my error.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
This guy mean nihilistjnr sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Tell me that when lingard reach his potential

Wetin we gain if Lingard never reaches his potential and Arsenal never wins the champion's league? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfrQ9xZtzM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

Succinctly put.
It is very funny in this era, the 21st century, seeing people who still think information can still be limited by distance and time.

All I see nihilist doing is trying to foolishly showoff, everybody here knows he likes to do that.
People who are supporting him on this issue might be having mild inferiority complex and not know it.

It is not everybody that is living abroad that is an intellect.
The truth is that sometimes and most times, the information we read online isn't a factual account of an event. I have been witness to several events and when the news breaks online, I get to read a completely different narrative as the reporter sometimes overcook or undercooked the stories.

I also agree with you when you say it's possible to be more informed in a subject thousand of miles away.

In all, unless you personally have an experience, the report or stories you read via the internet (you) or hear from someone (Nihi) is dependent on their position on the matter, it is seldom factual.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Wetin we gain if Lingard never reaches his potential and Arsenal never wins the champion's league? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfrQ9xZtzM
Leave me alone I'm not in the mood, don't let us derail from the fight.
I'm sure nihilist won't let this slide
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2020
Ibime:

If there was no 2nd amendment and the guy did not have a gun, it would have been a simple Police bust or simple case of Police raiding the wrong property. I disagree vehemently with citizens owning guns. Gun ownership is first of all a feudalistic mechanism in Europe for landowners to keep peasants at bay. 2nd amendment rights was simply created for Cowboys to protect themselves against Indian reprisals after stealing their land. Having dealt with the Indian threat, plantation owners then needed the idea of 2nd amendment to continue to help control and subjugate their slaves. The idea itself is borne out of racism and conquest and is an abhorrent culture in a society where crime rates are low. Where you have high crime rate like in Nigeria, you may keep a gun at home for safety but it is not a right, and definitely not an open-carry right like in some US states. Once crime rate goes down you abolish any right for citizens to own guns.
Your point is spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:49pm On May 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Leave me alone I'm not in the mood, don't let us derail from the fight.
I'm sure nihilist won't let this slide

Au contraire, my friend. I expect him to let this slide because the diagnosis is clear, and there is no cure. Any response would be in the realm of "the operation was a success but the patient died".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
The truth is that sometimes and most times, the information we read online isn't a factual account of an event. I have been witness to several events and when the news breaks online, I get to read a completely different narrative as the reporter sometimes overcook or undercooked the stories.

I also agree with you when you say it's possible to be more informed in a subject thousand of miles away.

In all, unless you personally have an experience, the report or stories you read via the internet (you) or hear from someone (Nihi) is dependent on their position on the matter, it is seldom factual.

I think i have already addressed this in my previous post.

There are some information that is strictly local which outsiders might not know or need to know.
But something like racism that is an age old global phenomenon is not what someone will lay claim to.
It is an issue that has been analyzed and dissected thoroughly for years. Enough studying will give you a strong fortification on the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Au contraire, my friend. I expect him to let this slide because the diagnosis is clear, and there is no cure. Any response would be in the realm of "the operation was a success but the patient died".

You are dangerous grin grin grin
I see you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

You are dangerous grin grin grin
I see you.

I just want to deescalate the place. I saw this coming but egungun wey wan cross express go cross express.

But why do you like bringing people's fathers, mothers, and family names into debates here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

I think i have already addressed this in my previous post.

There are some information that is strictly local which outsiders might not know or need to know.
But something like racism that is an age old global phenomenon is not what someone will lay claim to.
It is an issue that has been analyzed and dissected thoroughly for years. Enough studying will give you a strong fortification on the issue.
Yes, racism is a global issue but you will agree with me that racism is relative to the socio-cultural and political disposition of a people and a country hence an individual resident in a particular place is in a better position to put forth the peculiar case they face (Take Russia and the UK as an example, a racist in the both countries won't go about it the same way)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Yes, racism is a global issue but you will agree with that racism is relative to the socio-cultural and political disposition of a people and a country hence an individual resident in a particular place is in a better position to better put forth the peculiar case they face (Take Russia and the UK as an example, a racist in the both countries won't go about it the same way)

I agree with what you've said.
I disagreed with nihilist because his solution was very vague and limited racism to a regional affair.

Ibime for instance was making better sordid points and opinions on the issue which I largely agreed with him upon.

Nihilist's response showed a lean grasp on the issue of racism contrary to what you would expect from people there.
Go back to the thread, look at Ibime's opinions, with afrodoc's, chic2pimp, roland17 etc. You can see that these are people who had firmer grasp on the present narrative. And I agreed wholeheartedly with their opinions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
Scientists raise concern over hydroxychloroquine studyWorld.
https://guardian.ng/news/scientists-raise-concern-over-hydroxychloroquine-study/

WHO seems to be playing global politics with COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

I agree with what you've said.
I disagreed with nihilist because his solution was very vague and limited racism to a regional affair.

Ibime for instance was making better sordid points and opinions on the issue which I largely agreed with him upon.

Nihilist's response showed a lean grasp on the issue of racism contrary to what you would expect from people there.
Go back to the thread, look at Ibime's opinions, with afrodoc's, chic2pimp, roland17 etc. You can see that these are people who had firmer grasp on the present narrative. And I agreed wholeheartedly with their opinions.

Actually the same lean grasp of racism that Nihilist was talking about is the same exact one Ibime still served back to you today.

You came for a fight Donatus.

Admit it.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Actually the same lean grasp of racism that Nihilist was talking about is the same exact one Ibime still served back to you today.

Admit it.

Receipt accepted for further verification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Admit it.

HOW DID I COME FOR A FIGHT? EH, AKINWADE PHILIP.

Which derogatory or condescending post did I initiate, you compulsive liar?
You have such a slow brain that you can't recollect your own words and actions. E-diot.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

HOW DID I COME FOR A FIGHT? EH, AKINWADE PHILIP.

Which derogatory or condescending post did I initiate, you compulsive liar?
You have such a slow brain that you can't recollect your own words and actions. E-diot.

Why are you putting my full name out here like this?

What's called for this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
I agree with some point raised by ibime, afrodoc2 and nihilistjnr, racism is a problem we will battle for a long time, take away incentives for racial behaviours and leanings, racism will rear it ugly head, atleast not to the current level.
Racism is not as deliberate and calculated as many will want to believe, it is a subconscious reaction to differences in people, people deal with religious, cultural and ideological differently. The same is present with tribalism.
One of the ways to curb racism is to give racists no justification for their actions, once it can be justified there is no end to it.
A northern friend says he hates igbos because they are greedy but will easily forget that northerners are greedy also. Racist see blacks in the gangster hood and thinks something is wrong with blacks, ignoring whites involved in the same acts. 6
Racism like many other acts are just a result of human limited perception, blacks who are too sensitive about it, will find it hard to be at peace in the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
Las Las this fit enter real life brawl like that aro 1 own for ashewo thread..

But unlike ashewo thread.. this one no go be audio threats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:

All I see here are meaningless long sentences without substance.

I tackled you on this issue of racism because your responses to this issue of racism showed how ill-informed and ignorant you are of this issue.

In essence you were blaming the black man for his suffering in the hands of his oppressors. You think that because your father has money and has shielded you from the absolute dangers of racism Every other black person out there who might not have family wealth to fall back on is also safe.

You said that the black people abroad are not doing enough for their communities. What steps have you and your father the Akinwade's done to help other black men in your immediate environment. Instead you come to nairaland and flaunt how you are enjoying the proceeds of corruption from lagos.

Nigga, you don't need to know where I work, sleep or live to know my opinions. But yes I can bet my balls that you are nowhere near me intellectually and academic achievement-wise and yes I do work with multi-nationals here in Lagos after being transferred from Abuja.
I am usually not the type to brag but you keep insisting on my personal info.

Talking about tackling, it is no hidden knowledge that you live to fight just on nairaland, you have sparred with almost everyone that matters here. Its what makes your day, simply because daddy's money sustains you. At least I like debating and learning from people here but you, you just cannot help but flaunt daddy's money. You need to have validation from people who you will never meet in life.

Your reputation on a faceless internet forum is what you live for. Nigga park one side abeg.
I believe we all have our fruitful lives to live outside this forum.
I derive joy from this forum because of the constant life lessons I learn here, better go drink ogi and calm down.
oga, your matter strong o. Whatever point you are trying to make, you have already made it, and we have seen it. Can't you just allow matter to rest? Haba!!

Must everybody accept your point. You have made it, allow it be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

My name is Afrodoc. I can see the future.
that guy no dey gree rest. You must accept his view or, na so long long posts we go dey see.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
Donjazet can you please explain why you revealed my full name here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
Greatihex:
oga, your matter strong o. Whatever point you are trying to make, you have already made it, and we have seen it. Can't you just allow matter to rest? Haba!!

Must everybody accept your point. You have made it, allow it be.

What sort of nonsense is this?
Is it that you are all blind or what? Someone first insulted me and i replied in same coin and it is only me you see to correct? Missing out the main culprit?
What kind of herd mentality is this?

I have said this before, very rarely will i be the one to start a brawl. If I can't tolerate an unwarranted attack, I fire back.
Face the main culprit who started this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:
Las Las this fit enter real life brawl like that aro 1 own for ashewo thread..

But unlike ashewo thread.. this one no go be audio threats
I am not a fan of all these online brawls, especially on here. If you look closely, you'll observe that certain folks here base their position in any argument on what side their perceived enemy is supporting. It might degenerate to something else in the near future, guys here should learn to be more tolerant towards each other.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Donjazet can you please explain why you revealed my full name here?

What rubbish? All the personal insult that you unleashed is what? You imbecile_.
You will start something and start blaming the other. Get out of my sight. I'm done with this bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
I am not a fan of all these online brawls, especially on here. If you look closely, you'll observe that certain folks here base their position in any argument on what side their perceived enemy is supporting. It might degenerate to something else in the near future, guys here should learn to be more tolerant towards each other.
bro na so I see am oo
Before you know it now, person go just search the name for FB and come dey upload him pics either as impersonation or defamation..

But anyhow it goes, we still dey watch for 3d
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Is this the time Chelsea should be thinking of importing Corona into UK?

Why you concentrate on the Corona aspect of the name and ignore the Jesus part?

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
I smell Armageddon grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) (8989) (8990) (8991) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Sportsweb, Ballzproblem2, Leyqute(m), Sarsaproko, Debroslink, GiftOfLyf, Unlimited22, andrewbaba44 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.