Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509133 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) (9015) (9016) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
pamcode:
I think his weight category does not help him, the heavyweight has always been numero uno plus his park the bus style of boxing dulls people's spirit. Vitali Klitschko is my personal favorite.

Whom do you regard as the GOAT?

Considering Floyd is responsible for the top 4 highest grossing Pay-Per-View matches of all time I will kindly disagree.

Experts refer to Sugar Ray Robinson has the best boxer ever, and and statistics prove that but to me it's Pacquiao, the guy went over 8 weight classes and Dominated. That's a beast.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

You better leave us alone

But sincerely, Lagos don tire me grin
Me too, I'm thinking of osun state
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:
grin

Riot police to blame here. How would you run into a guy in a prince of Persia stance?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:
grin

The cop no know say black man sabi egelege
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

https://www.nairaland.com/5897344/uwa-omozuwa-edo-state-police

Here is the Edo police command saying that one suspected has been arrested.

Even the spokesman addressed the press about it. So which policeman asked the sister for money?

I no believe that sister story

Clout chasers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:
grin
See gidigbo fight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

https://www.nairaland.com/5897344/uwa-omozuwa-edo-state-police

Here is the Edo police command saying that one suspected has been arrested.

Even the spokesman addressed the press about it. So which policeman asked the sister for money?

I no believe that sister story
You believe that Edo police got the suspect finger prints from the fire extinguisher lol. This is the story that's actually a lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Leyqute:

Riot police to blame here. How would you run into a guy in a prince of Persia stance?

grin

I just tire

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ibime:

The cop no know say black man sabi egelege

See the way the guy lift the cop up, heading for the ground (the third picture)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Melvyn11:

You believe that Edo police got the suspect finger prints from the fire extinguisher lol. This is the story that's actually a lie.

Nowhere did I mention I believed they got prints from a fire extinguisher. I only raised that to counter the claim of being asked for money before they begin investigations

If the spokesman for Edo state police command is saying they have arrested a suspect, which policeman asked the sister for money?

Do you know the attention a case has, when the IGP and state command have intervened into it?

Like I said, I no believe the sister story (that's if she's even the sister)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
A case that the presidency is aware of is what one policeman will be asking for money?

Abegg grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:
A case that the presidency is aware of is what one policeman will be asking for money?

Abegg grin
I trust Buhari to look deeply into this matter

As for those assholes requesting for cash before looking into the matter... We go settle that case later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Nowhere did I mention I believed they got prints from a fire extinguisher. I only raised that to counter the claim of being asked for money before they begin investigations

If the spokesman for Edo state police command is saying they have arrested a suspect, which policeman asked the sister for money?

Do you know the attention a case has, when the IGP and state command have intervened into it?

Like I said, I no believe the sister story (that's if she's even the sister)
Did the rape just happen?
I'm sure when she first reported it at her local branch, those idiots will ask for transport money.. They always do undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
raumdeuter:
Seems like the George Floyd murder is really opening a lot of revelation

He worked with the killer cop in the same club and probably knew him or at least run into him before

George was very popular with the ladies and his killer seems like a loser.
He was even a p0rnstar, Not the type of job small dickk niggas will do Search kimberly brinks banged freak bleeped bbc texas style (you can google this not on a work computer)

So the arrest was probably motivated by the desire to even back with a guy you cannot match in real life. While George was living his life, his Stan was getting so jealous and looking forward to the day he would "punish" him for being much so cool

If you look at how the killer cop knelt on him and gritted his teeth like he wanted to apply more pressure on a guy that was way better than him
In a fair fight, this cop doesnt last 2 mins with George(6ft6 weighing about 240Ibs, Atletic, well built muscular) but with the uniform on, he can become the champ momentarily and have George begging for his life while he looks all macho
Looks like the killer cop was a Stan of George who had always watched George with envy and waiting for the day he can avenge his beef while George was just living his life not mindful of the hater living in the shadow

May God save us from STANS. The type of people you dont know or barely know yet they have your entire history, your life, when you sleep, when you wake up, what you eat, who you bang, what you wear, where you shop. You are basically living the life they have always prayed for and its causing them ulcers

See the way he posed, that is the way you pose when you win a world cup, when you become the heavyweight champion, when you make your first billion, when you just fvvcked a celebrity

Kneeling on George was the equivalent of world cup, heavyweight belt, making billion and the greatest moment of his life and career

Once again, May God save us from STANS
Nice Post.

grin I saw it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
obainojazz:
Did the rape just happen?
I'm sure when she first reported it at her local branch, those idiots will ask for transport money.. They always do undecided

She was murdered oh. This is not just the "I went to my boyfriend's house and he raped me" case.

If you say you're sure, no wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
May God save us from STANS.

Amen and amen.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
With this recent trending of rape, what ever you do always have a valid receipt. Some stupid girls will have a consensual sex and still accuse guys.
Those confused lots are very quick at taking advantage of situations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:
With this recent trending of rape, what ever you do always have a valid receipt. Some stupid girls will have a consensual sex and still accuse guys.
Those confused lots are very quick at taking advantage of situations
This is an example of what you're talking about

https://twitter.com/SomtoSocial/status/1267830208020660237?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

This is an example of what you're talking about

https://twitter.com/SomtoSocial/status/1267830208020660237?s=19

AKOBA ADABA

BA BIA ALLAH X2

AKOBA ADABA

BA BIA ALLAH X2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

You better leave us alone

But sincerely, Lagos don tire me grin

If I blow online, I go just pack go one village. I go dey come Lagos for evangelism and balling. Na mad place. And the landlords don too dey boast. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Needs a doctor in the house for some explanation here.

A friend need it asap

Thanks

Mainly on the fibroid's case
Cc Unlimited

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
odizeey:

If I blow online, I go just pack go one village. I go dey come Lagos for evangelism and balling. Na mad place. And the landlords don too dey boast. cheesy

I once stayed in traffic till 1am. No jokes

Lagos tire me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Lagos tire me
Everywhere congested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Lagos tire me
Anambra to Lagos is 4 to 5 hours.. person will spend another 5 hours inside Lagos to reach his house undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Transfer rumours can annoy me sometimes angry
Today PSG have agreed a deal for Telles, tomorrow Chelsea have now jumped ahead of them in the race undecided
Today Chelsea have given up on signing Chilwell, tomorrow they've made him their primary target
Wetin sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Lagos tire me

If you work on the Island and live on mainland, that will be a standard thing

Some days of Friday Holy Ghost conference is usually quite bad. Hold up from Lagos Ibadan all the way to VI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTpI4uDnY3I

The actual 911 call is in this video.

The guy reporting says this guy first went to his mother's house and threatened her, then went to his house earlier and threatened his wife, then came back to threaten him and his wife again with guns...and just left 3 minutes ago.

Again I am NOT justifying police brutality. Only adding context.

Police hearing that a convicted felon on probation for gun charges is currently running around threatening people with guns could potentially be a little bit tense.

Perhaps the guy shouldnt de dragging with olopa in that case
I'm not arguing about whether the situation was tense or not we are talking of the use of excessive force on an unarmed man.

An unarmed felon is still unarmed. Afterall I saw the police arrest Dylan Roof who just shot up a black church and he was not treated like this.

No context is needed here. This style of arrest is what I would expect from Bakassi boys, Amotekun or Egbesu and not actual law enforcement. No gun was found on the man as your video showed so what was all this force for?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ibime:

Once Olopa come with choppers and tactical units, all bets are off. I have seen them come with choppers for Mark Lambie one ol gee in my hood before. They lockdown my workplace, we were not allowed to move lest we get caught in something cos Olopa was ready to shoot anything moving that day.

I have also seen what must be British version of SWAT team come for one guy before. The way they lockdown neighbourhood and were signalling, running from one hiding spot to another in pattern, signalling "cover me" and all that, I was wondering which kain gangster live in the neighborhood. The operation lasted 2 hours and I had to miss work that day. When they brought the guy out and he was doing stronghead even after handcuffing him, they gave him some good licks.

When you see Olopa coming for you like you're Escobar and you start forming agidi and dragging with them, anything can happen bro.
Let's agree in principle that certain scenarios require use of force. Does it apply in the instance of that video where the guy is clearly not armed and had surrendered but they still unleashed their rabid dogs on him

What about this video? They vandalized his car, blew his tires and tazed him senseless. All for what?

https://twitter.com/chimdesires/status/1267198829775990787?s=19

Understand that I recognize certain issues require these things but let's not act like the vast majority of these cases are not enacted by overzealous and prejudiced officers just straight up abusing their authority.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

Abegg grin
I no trust NPF. This could have happened before the incident became viral abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
A40:
I'm not arguing about whether the situation was tense or not we are talking of the use of excessive force on an unarmed man.

An unarmed felon is still unarmed. Afterall I saw the police arrest Dylan Roof who just shot up a black church and he was not treated like this.

No context is needed here. This style of arrest is what I would expect from Bakassi boys, Amotekun or Egbesu and not actual law enforcement. No gun was found on the man as your video showed so what was all this force for?

Ok

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
A40:
Let's agree in principle that certain scenarios require use of force. Does it apply in the instance of that video where the guy is clearly not armed and had surrendered but they still unleashed their rabid dogs on him

What about this video? They vandalized his car, blew his tires and tazed him senseless. All for what?

https://twitter.com/chimdesires/status/1267198829775990787?s=19

Understand that I recognize certain issues require these things but let's not act like the vast majority of these cases are not enacted by overzealous and prejudiced officers just straight up abusing their authority.

You keep bringing up incidents which would make me look like a Police apologist, but the fact is that in your state of outrage, you are not fact checking these incidents. I am not a Police apologist, just a factual non-emotive type of person who takes every case on its merit, knowing there are racists in every organisation and also incompetent people in every organisation. I would rather deal with facts each time. When you first brought up the above tasing incident, you linked it to racism, but the Police officers (who have been sacked and charged) were black.

So is it racism, incompetence or police brutality, and in this case are you satisfied with the response of the Police Department in sacking them and charging them?

I believe these things will always occur in a violent society like Yankee. When we should get upset is when justice is not seen to be done. If Zimmerman had been dealt with by the legal system, I don't believe we will be having this outrage over George Floyd because we would know for certain the cop would get his comeuppance in court. We can't expect everyone not to be racist (the fact Trump is President shows how racist that society is), what we expect is for systems to be in place to stop that racism affecting us, and punishment when it does. I believe that has been served to the officers in the incident you quoted above, even though their case is not racism but incompetence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) (9015) (9016) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Samuel365reload and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.