Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10502696 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) (9015) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

That's bad.

It means it's going to continue to be an unwritten rule, 'once you are the president, do anyhow'.
I think these ex presidents also have their get out of jail card too. You can't be a governor or president for some years and not have something like that. It shouldn't be hard for them to dig up a dirt or two on some bigwig opponents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
eph12:

Airmark that has been fortified in ife?
See as you talk am like say him be Sugar wey dem fortify with Vit A. Fortification no dey for Uzi and pump action rifle plus sub machine guns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

They said I've to wait for days to get it done

And I must be buying Newspaper everyday to see whether my name is being posted there
No why will you be buying paper everyday when the man can send the paper to you on the day your name will be published
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

No why will you be buying paper everyday when the man can send the paper to you on the day your name will be published
Wow

Okay den.. Thanks bro wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
eph12:

I think these ex presidents also have their get out of jail card too. You can't be a governor or president for some years and not have something like that. It shouldn't be hard for them to dig up a dirt or two on some bigwig opponents

But that Plateau ex-Gov went to jail after his tenure. OUK?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Quite long, but an interesting discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ibQkaFLd8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

Is there anyone close to Festac??

I only know two in Lagos

Ikeja and Lagos Island.

Go the one wey dey Lagos Island: Igbosere

Enter bus to CMS
Enter Keke wey dey go Obalende
Stop for Igbosere High Court

No patronise the touts wey dey outside oh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

That's bad.

It means it's going to continue to be an unwritten rule, 'once you are the president, do anyhow'.

It’s already an unwritten rule. grin

It’s those officials that served with the President that will bear the brunt and hiding under “I’m following directive from the President” won’t save them. Because the President won’t defend them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

Governors can be prosecuted anytime, those ones don’t really have much cover unless their successor decides to shield them.

It will be hard to get a former President to stand trial, at least here in Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ibime:

They came to an agreement. Niger Delta will burn if Buhari touches GEJ or Patience. GEJ allowed all his accomplices to hang to protect himself. Maybe GEJ also returned some money under the table

This is why I laugh when people speak like GEJ is the 2nd coming of Angel Micheal and Gabe in one!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
pamcode:
See as you talk am like say him be Sugar wey dem fortify with Vit A. Fortification no dey for Uzi and pump action rifle plus sub machine guns.
Speak for yourself cheesy airmark segedinho and co know better grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
airmark:

They were foolish enough not to dig up dirts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

I only know two in Lagos

Ikeja and Lagos Island.

Go the one wey dey Lagos Island: Igbosere

Enter bus to CMS
Enter Keke wey dey go Obalende
Stop for Igbosere High Court

No patronise the touts wey dey outside oh

The traffic I faced yesterday coming back from the Island was crazy shocked shocked

Thanks a lot boss

I'll go there this week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

The traffic I faced yesterday coming back from the Island was crazy shocked shocked

Thanks a lot boss

I'll go there this week

2 of the main reasons i am happy i left Lagos: traffic congestion, epileptic power supply.

There is no way living in Lagos doesn't take some years off one's life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

2 of the main reasons i am happy i left Lagos: traffic congestion, epileptic power supply.

There is no way living in Lagos doesn't take some years of one's life.
Has a small land mass with over 20M people... What do you expect

Abeokuta is also a nice area
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
@larride dem Don release order release of guyman OUK

https://www.nairaland.com/5898380/court-orders-release-orji-uzor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seems like the George Floyd murder is really opening a lot of revelation

He worked with the killer cop in the same club and probably knew him or at least run into him before

George was very popular with the ladies and his killer seems like a loser.
He was even a p0rnstar, Not the type of job small dickk niggas will do Search kimberly brinks banged freak bleeped bbc texas style (you can google this not on a work computer)

So the arrest was probably motivated by the desire to even back with a guy you cannot match in real life. While George was living his life, his Stan was getting so jealous and looking forward to the day he would "punish" him for being much so cool

If you look at how the killer cop knelt on him and gritted his teeth like he wanted to apply more pressure on a guy that was way better than him
In a fair fight, this cop doesnt last 2 mins with George(6ft6 weighing about 240Ibs, Atletic, well built muscular) but with the uniform on, he can become the champ momentarily and have George begging for his life while he looks all macho
Looks like the killer cop was a Stan of George who had always watched George with envy and waiting for the day he can avenge his beef while George was just living his life not mindful of the hater living in the shadow

May God save us from STANS. The type of people you dont know or barely know yet they have your entire history, your life, when you sleep, when you wake up, what you eat, who you bang, what you wear, where you shop. You are basically living the life they have always prayed for and its causing them ulcers

See the way he posed, that is the way you pose when you win a world cup, when you become the heavyweight champion, when you make your first billion, when you just fvvcked a celebrity

Kneeling on George was the equivalent of world cup, heavyweight belt, making billion and the greatest moment of his life and career

Once again, May God save us from STANS

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

I have been at home since march, just today one stubborn client say I should come cry cry
I'm still around Ikeja I just hope I never carry Coro sef too many people and they don't use mask or follow precautions even me the useless mask is aching my ears.
I swear I'm not going anywhere again embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
raumdeuter:
Seems like the George Floyd murder is really opening a lot of revelation

He worked with the killer cop in the same club and probably knew him or at least run into him before

George was very popular with the ladies and his killer seems like a loser.
He was even a p0rnstar, Not the type of job small dickk niggas will do Search kimberly brinks banged freak bleeped bbc texas style (you can google this not on a work computer)

So the arrest was probably motivated by the desire to even back with a guy you cannot match in real life. While George was living his life, his Stan was getting so jealous and looking forward to the day he would "punish" him for being much so cool

If you look at how the killer cop knelt on him and gritted his teeth like he wanted to apply more pressure on a guy that was way better than him
In a fair fight, this cop doesnt last 2 mins with George but with the uniform on, he can become the champ momentarily and have George begging for his life while he looks all macho
Looks like the killer cop was a Stan of George who had always watched George with envy and waiting for the day he can avenge his beef while George was just living his life not mindful of the hater living in the shadow

May God save us from STANS

See the way he posed, that is the way you pose when you win a world cup, when you become the heavyweight champion, when you make your first billion, when you just fvvcked a celebrity

Kneeling on George was the equivalent of world cup, heavyweight belt, making billion and the greatest moment of his life and career

Once again, May God save us from STANS
Amen o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
homesteady:

grin grin grin

grin

Dayo eh....!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
https/www.nairaland.com/5897135/floyd-mayweather-jnr-rated-greatest/2?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoiNXc3TsWL2e57

Another boxing GOAT discussion thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
eph12:

Fayose comes to mind here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

People staying in lagos are only existing, don't think they are living
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
popizaino:

People staying in lagos are only existing, don't think they are living

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
pamcode:
https/www.nairaland.com/5897135/floyd-mayweather-jnr-rated-greatest/2?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoiNXc3TsWL2e57

Another boxing GOAT discussion thread.

I am a big Mayweather fan but he is not the GOAT.

He is in the conversation for greatest defensive boxer of all time though. Others are Muhammed Ali, Pernell Whittaker, and of course Willie Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
seankafor:
https://www.nairaland.com/5898825/uwaila-omozuwas-sister-police-demanded

Naija police no dey everly disappoint

https://www.nairaland.com/5897344/uwa-omozuwa-edo-state-police

Here is the Edo police command saying that one suspected has been arrested.

Even the spokesman addressed the press about it. So which policeman asked the sister for money?

I no believe that sister story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better leave us alone

But sincerely, Lagos don tire me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

I am a big Mayweather fan but he is not the GOAT.

He is in the conversation for greatest defensive boxer of all time though. Others are Muhammed Ali, Pernell Whittaker, and of course Willie Pep.
I think his weight category does not help him, the heavyweight has always been numero uno plus his park the bus style of boxing dulls people's spirit. Vitali Klitschko is my personal favorite.

Whom do you regard as the GOAT?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
[/color]
izzou:

[color=royalblue]You better leave us alone

But sincerely, Lagos don tire me grin

Leave before it starts taking some years of the 120yrs you wanna spend on God's green earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) (9015) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), swiz123(m), DynamoDeGreat, Kundistrict(m), fredoooooo and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.