Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10660276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9037) (9038) (9039) (9040) (9041) (9042) (9043) ... (19314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
kopfschmerzen:

WTF is Seriot language?

A language he learnt in his dream.

Apparently, Atum doesn’t understand English, he only understand and communicate in Seriot. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Greatihex:
I didn't wish you anything. I'm just a concerned person trying to help.
I still wish you what you wish me. Has a slave (who is poor in spirit according to his Bible) helped himself first before helping another person, who doesn't need his help?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Wise words, holy one.

Erm permit me to trouble your highness with a. Simple question.

For you who have seen the manifest vagaries of this world to be mere trifles, this question my seem vulgar and perverse..forgive me, I myself have only opened my third eye this very evening, and as such have yet to rid myself fully of the trappings of this ephemeral dunya.

In time I hope to ascend to enlightenment and shuffle off this mortal coil, but before I get there...

Can you please help me 20 sure odds? Either bundesliga, liga nos, la Liga or EPL

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Greatihex:
Segedino, I think the majek fashek story is happening to gensteejay o. Help him now.

Skimpledawg, your auction is needed here.

Genteesjay ina New York
When you look to the left, you look to the right
You look to the north, you look down south
What you see is confuuuuuusionnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Genteesjay ina New York
When you look to the left, you look to the right
You look to the north, you look down south
What you see is confuuuuuusionnnn
grin looks like your name

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I even watch champions league like my life depends on it. I love football die grin Every single human is a god, just that only less than 1% has discovered this truth. That's why many humans will keep worshipping past gods like Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Eshu etc without knowing that these beings are not greater than they themselves.
How did you come into existence lord Otem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
gensteejay:

grin looks like your name

So long bro. Too long.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
gensteejay:

I still wish you what you wish me. Has a slave (who is poor in spirit according to his Bible) helped himself first before helping another person, who doesn't need his help?

Skimpledawg, come and say the word.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kopfschmerzen: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
larride:

Apparently, Atum doesn’t understand English, he only understand and communicate in Seriot. cheesy

Dude is definitely wilding!! I can hook him up with folks that gat good speed and mushrooms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I even watch champions league like my life depends on it. I love football die grin Every single human is a god, just that only less than 1% has discovered this truth. That's why many humans will keep worshipping past gods like Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Eshu etc without knowing that these beings are not greater than they themselves.

OtemAtum which club do you support?

Can we conscript your holiness into membership of the Chelsea cabal?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

Baba do u mind some liquor?.....being superior to dem Ogun, Èṣù and the likes I know u wouldn't be seen as dragging Schinapps with them.

Use this one hold body abeg

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
larride:

History that were revealed to you in the dream, right? cheesy

You learnt about history in your dream and you remember them vividly to start compiling a book.

You learnt a forgotten language in your dream also.

Are you sure the life you are living right now is not a dream? cheesy

Pls what’s the name of the God Almighty you referred to earlier?

I like questions asked in this manner rather than wanting to think that you already know what the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY is all about. Revelation does not necessarily have to come through dreams, but sincerely I got things when my consciousness is out there in other realms. I see texts in my revelations coming with several unknown languages. These texts don't get erased. I see them and write them. I also go to other realms of the universes through lucid reality. You may be amazed to hear that the Brain of everyone hasn't done up to 1% of what it can do. Seeing texts is just one out of a thousands of things our brains can do. It's no big deal. Do you know that some people can taste sound while some can see numbers in their heads in different colours? You never chichunchin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
This thread na shayo joint finally. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

I am a Chelsea fan grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba do u mind some liquor?.....being superior to dem Ogun, Èṣù and the likes I know u wouldn't be seen as dragging Schinapps with them.

Use this one hold body abeg

Omo I piss for body o.

Wtf ahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

I like questions asked in this manner rather than wanting to think that you already know what the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY is all about. Revelation does not necessarily have to come through dreams, but sincerely I got things when my consciousness is out there in other realms. I see texts in my revelations coming with several unknown languages. These texts don't get erased. I see them and write them. I also go to other realms of the universes through lucid reality. You may be amazed to hear that the Brain of everyone hasn't done up to 1% of what it can do. Seeing texts is just one out of a thousands of things our brains can do. It's no big deal. Do you know that some people can taste sound while some can see numbers in their heads in different colours? You never chichunchin cool

Baba, can you give us the link to your BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY?

We are ready to bless your market this night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a Chelsea fan grin

Scummies read it and weep.

Otem Sapiens, the god, is a Chelsea Fan.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a Chelsea fan grin

Praise Atum!

No more Fenibeso on Chelsea thread.

You are welcome Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:

I am a very very very insignificsnt fragment of God Almighty (a great source of energy. This Energy(God Almighty) was neither created and can never be destroyed, although this Energy(God Almighty) was transformed into different forms during the period of great bang.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

Lols, afi your holiness na

On this thread and in several places in his literature, he calls himself a historian, who is anti-religion. But you people keep associating him with religious terms, which he has criticized several times in the book.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:

I am a very very very insignificsnt fragment of God Almighty (a great source of energy. This Energy(God Almighty) was neither created and can never be destroyed, although this Energy(God Almighty) was transformed into different forms during the period of great bang. The book of Basotesh covered that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols, afi your holiness na

On this thread and in several places in his literature, he calls him a historian, who is anti-religion. But you people keep associating him with religious terms, which he has criticized several times in the book.
. As they will not read it, how will they know the truth? Let them keep asking and I'll keep explaining. You know I don't get tired of stuffs like this.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kopfschmerzen: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a very very very insignificsnt fragment of God Almighty (a great source of energy. This Energy(God Almighty) was neither created and can never be destroyed, although this Energy(God Almighty) was transformed into different forms during the period of great bang. The book of Basotesh covered that.

Dude when are you coming to the US? We can make good money together.

Do you perform magic and other spiritual stuffs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
donjazet:
This thread na shayo joint finally. grin grin grin
Una thread na mad cruise grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a Chelsea fan grin

There u have it ladies and gentlemen!

Nihilistjnr, Ibime please arrange for this god among men to see a Chelsea match live at the bridge after COVID-19 is gone ( We don't want the great Atum contracting the Chinese virus)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

Praise Atum!

No more Fenibeso on Chelsea thread.

You are welcome Sir.
lol, so otem abi atum is now greater than fenibeso grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
larride:

Atum speaks thousands of languages. The early beings can speak a lot of languages. Seriot language must be brought back to our world, that's why I am doing this.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kopfschmerzen: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Atum speaks thousands of languages. The early beings can speak a lot of languages. Seriot language must be brought back to our world, that's why I am doing this.

Wie geht dir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
kopfschmerzen:

Dude when are you coming to the US? We can make good money together.

Do you perform magic and other spiritual stuffs?
No, I perform experiments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

1. How did the Seriot language go into extinction?

2. What do u stand to gain of the language is returned back to our world?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
. As they will not read it, how will they know the truth? Let them keep asking and I'll keep explaining. You know I don't get tired of stuffs like this.
Who would expect such a great book from a black man? If a book like yours came from a white guy, many of these people would be ready to read it and worship the guy.

Even though many of them don't realize it now, your book is far, far greater than any religious text or book of history in this age. Looking forward to the next edition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9037) (9038) (9039) (9040) (9041) (9042) (9043) ... (19314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse, forgiveness and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.