Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10663080 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9038) (9039) (9040) (9041) (9042) (9043) (9044) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols, afi your holiness na

On this thread and in several places in his literature, he calls himself a historian, who is anti-religion. But you people keep associating him with religious terms, which he has criticized several times in the book.

Oga allow me worship who I want worship abeg.

He said he is a god. I'm allowed to worship any superior being to myself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oboy, see serious work o.

Ejikwa onye a na-ezigbo oru o.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

Oga allow me worship who I want worship abeg.

He said he is a god. I'm allowed to worship any superior being to myself.
Of course, bro. I know you're joking about that.

The philosophy of the author of the book discourages worshipping or praying to any god.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a very very very insignificant fragment of God Almighty (a great source of energy. This Energy(God Almighty) was neither created and can never be destroyed, although this Energy(God Almighty) was transformed into different forms during the period of great bang.
Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it can only be transformed from one form to another. You sabi...
Is the God Almighty you are referring to here a physical entity, if so how do you describe him physically.
As a fragment, what part of the Almighty God were you shredded/derived from, how did this fragment metamorphose into what you are today,
What are the features(physical, spiritual) you share with the Almighty God, since you are a fragment of his.
What was the first form of the Energy(God Almighty) , and what is the current form of the Energy today, and how have the differences in these forms of Energy affected the Universe lord Otem?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Otem is a literary genius. Abeg who can underwrite this movie?

otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.
2. I do not force my sons and priests to worship me or serve me. They do it of their own free will since I am their creator.
3. My city was called Alkervum Auriem, which is by interpretation, the City of Gold. It came not by hand but by my pronouncement. The universe and nature work hand in hand. They give and take back because nothing is free in the universe.

4. The memory of my first existence has been washed off my brain after the catastrophic bang.

5. I lost my memory to the sound of impact while we were creating the chumorld, the clumoid, the world and the other millions of planets many millions of years back.

6. Thanks to my creature, Homo Tactilus, whom I have created to be my external memory.

7. He is the one I choose to keep memory of everything in the universe.

8. Homo Tactilus began to call back to my rememberance what I told him about the universe and my existence:

9. O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of light at the same time you also began to exist.

10. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.

11. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.

12. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?

13. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.

14. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.

15. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.

16. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.

17. Enough! Tactilus! Enough! I yelled to keep Tactilus still before all my priests because they have all learnt much of my secrets from what Tactilus has mentioned.

18. Now come and live in me, O Tactilus. Dwell in me forever, for you are my tongue with which I speak. You are my memory of which I think.

19. You are my spirit and forever your abode shall be inside of me.

20. Immediately, Tactilus became a rushing wind and entered into me forcefully. There in me he remains until these days.

21. Now I look around to see the aftermath of the bang which I caused by great forces. I see many circles hanging in space. They are countless like the sands of the sea.

22. O Miklas, how many balls do you see? I ask one of my priests standing by and he said he saw just one and so supported his subordinates.

23. I laughed a great laughter that went forth as whirlwind because my priests are all short-sighted.

24. How did they see just one ball?

25. As for me, I see millions of balls hanging in space with bending creatures with tails occupying them.

26. That was all a result of the banging force.

27. Our father, we see not beyond our eyes. Give us vision that we may see.

28. I shall give you no vision above what you have, lest there arises a great commotion in this golden land.

29. How? They asked to know, but I gave them silence for an answer.

30. Instead of giving you vision to see afar, I would rather give you wings to fly around and explore all the great spheres yourself. Go and count them and bring me reports of what you see in them.

31. And so light feathers began to emerge out of the sides of my priests as I wished and they were all amazed.

32. The feathers fused together and became wings to their sides and so they flew, everyone of them to study the balls hanging everywhere in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it can only be transformed from one form to another. You sabi...
Is the God Almighty you are referring to here a physical entity, if so how do you describe him physically.
As a fragment, what part of the Almighty God were you shredded/derived from, how did this fragment metamorphose into what you are today,
What are the features(physical, spiritual) you share with the Almighty God, since you are a fragment of his.
What was the first form of the Energy(God Almighty) , and what is the current form of the Energy today, and how have the differences in these forms of Energy affected the Universe lord Otem?

Now, these are some intelligent questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:

1. How did the Seriot language go into extinction?

2. What do u stand to gain of the language is returned back to our world?
Billions of years ago after the Great Energy(God Almighty) expanded in a great bang, early humanlike beings like Atum, Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, Odin, Olorun, Chukwu, Nzame, Wanyioyi, Chaleb, Ephradite and millions others etc existed. Eight of these beings came to the earth and settled there. Their names are Atum, Jehovah, Allah, Ephradite, Euchlydes, Chaleb, Murmoh and Chimides. They possessed thousands of languages. They adopted the Seriot Language as a form of 'official global language'. Then after spending billions of years on earth, they all left and the language went with them. So Atum, one of this early beings is revealing to me early scripts and scrolls of antiquity. So you shouldn't be amazed if the texts are coming in their own form of favourite language aka the Seriot.

Bringing back the Seriot, what I stand to gain? Well, I gain fulfillment. Socrates, Aristotle, Plato etc did not gain wealth for making known their philosophies, but they gained fulfillment. Paul the Apostle who invented the story of Jesus Sapiens did not gain wealth but fulfillment. So I stand to gain fulfillment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

14. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.

Otem, based on this passage of your holy book, surely you can give us 20 sure odds?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
gensteejay:

Now, these are some intelligent questions.
Answer is all I seek, your Otem highness gensteej
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
I even watch champions league like my life depends on it. I love football die grin Every single human is a god, just that only less than 1% has discovered this truth. That's why many humans will keep worshipping past gods like Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Eshu etc without knowing that these beings are not greater than they themselves.
i have been reading your post and one that struck me was introducing sumerian gods and redacting their stories just like the authors of J and P in (JEDP). The jahwehistic source is quite intresting sha. By the way, which of the gods you listed above can i send my aza too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

Otem, based on this passage of your holy book, surely you can give us 20 sure odds?

Ehen.

I just need corner markets for tommorow's games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

No baba, I must pay for this oh.

Don't you have something on Amazon that I can purchase?
Been trying not to monetize it, but people have been pressuring me to put it on Amazon etc. Maybe I'll yield to the temptation of money making or not, I can't say yet. But the history isn't up to 10% of what I have to compile sef. So patience is needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

I like questions asked in this manner rather than wanting to think that you already know what the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY is all about. Revelation does not necessarily have to come through dreams, but sincerely I got things when my consciousness is out there in other realms. I see texts in my revelations coming with several unknown languages. These texts don't get erased. I see them and write them. I also go to other realms of the universes through lucid reality. You may be amazed to hear that the Brain of everyone hasn't done up to 1% of what it can do. Seeing texts is just one out of a thousands of things our brains can do. It's no big deal. Do you know that some people can taste sound while some can see numbers in their heads in different colours? You never chichunchin cool

So basically they are from your imagination? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Been trying not to monetize it, but people have been pressuring me to put it on Amazon etc. Maybe I'll yield to the temptation of money making or not, I can't say yet. But the history isn't up to 10% of what I have to compile sef. So patience is needed.

You are a true man of faith. Please where can we pay offerings to support your work for Atum?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Billions of years ago after the Great Energy(God Almighty) expanded in a great bang, early humanlike beings like Atum, Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, Odin, Olorun, Chukwu, Nzame, Wanyioyi, Chaleb, Ephradite and millions others etc existed. Eight of these beings came to the earth and settled there. Their names are Atum, Jehovah, Allah, Ephradite, Euchlydes, Chaleb, Murmoh and Chimides. They possessed thousands of languages. They adopted the Seriot Language as a form of 'official global language'. Then after spending billions of years on earth, they all left and the language went with them. So Atum, one of this early beings is revealing to me early scripts and scrolls of antiquity. So you shouldn't be amazed if the texts are coming in their own form of favourite language aka the Seriot.

Bringing back the Seriot, what I stand to gain? Well, I gain fulfillment. Socrates, Aristotle, Plato etc did not gain wealth for making known their philosophies, but they gained fulfillment. Paul the Apostle who invented the story of Jesus Sapiens did not gain wealth but fulfillment. So I stand to gain fulfillment.
Atum no reveal the vaccines for covid 19 to you,na how to bring back your so-called extinct languages be him top priority..

What about if you come die,who will be the next in line for the "texts" revelations

Or are you immortal as well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

That's not me in the scripture there, that's Reverad, the summation of humanlike consciousness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Segedinho:

Atum no reveal the vaccines for covid 19 to you,na how to bring back your so-called extinct languages be him top priority..

What about if you come die,who will be the next in line for the "texts" revelations

Or are you immortal as well

Atum said that SCIENCE and SCIENTIFIC METHOD is the way forward, not some kind of magical shortcuts which humans have watsed eons trying out without success. When Science is inventing microscope, superstitious beliefs are inventing taboos. Then when science-oriented people jammed the superstitious juju peddlers, they colonised them within a twinkling of an eye.

Once again, science is the way forward. Nothing on earth, I repeat, nothing great on earth can be achieved through supposed juju beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Atum LMFAO I have known this guy for years on religion section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

Atum said that SCIENCE and SCIENTIFIC METHOD is the way forward, not some kind of magical shortcuts which humans have watsed eons trying out without success. When Science is inventing microscope, superstitious beliefs are inventing taboos. Then when science-oriented people jammed the superstitious juju peddlers, they colonised them within a twinkling of an eye.

Once again, science is the way forward. Nothing on earth, I repeat, nothing great on earth can be achieved through supposed juju beliefs.
There is a supreme being powerful enough to cage Yahweh and Allah abd reveal it to but insensitive enough to reveal things more important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
Atum LMFAO I have known this guy for years on religion section
Yes o, na me be this o and I'm still revealing the truth of the UNIVERSES back to back without relenting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

26. Knoliud spoke suddenly, but why are the shapes of the planets spherical? I laughed and said, thou art wrong, Knoliud. The shapes of the planets are no more spherical as you think. The position of the sun at the moment has given them their permanent shapes which is the shapes in your scrotal sac.

27. Every living being, the male Homos like you all, has two lives to live in two different planets. The shapes of the planets you shall exist in these two times are in your scrotal sacs. You also have right to make your own life with the liquid that shall be generated from your sacs.

This Atum holy book funny die oh. Bible and Qur'an just dey suffer us since, Otem talk say make we dey fire dey go.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes o, na me be this o and I'm still revealing the truth of the UNIVERSES back to back without relenting.

Continue doing Atum work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

Baba Atum no vex รณ; I know Apostle Paul to be a tent maker by profession, I know Gurumahraji used to be a clearing and forwarding agent...Abeg what was Your( Otem's) profession before u became Atum's envoy and if u are still in that profession ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
dear lord otem abeg donate that money ibime wann pay to me. You are a god otem. Gods need no money but fulfilment. Attachment to the physical is a detachment from the spiritual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Segedinho:

There is a supreme being powerful enough to cage Yahweh and Allah abd reveal it to but insensitive enough to reveal things more important.

Covid-19 cannot last for 2000 years, or can it? But here is the UNIVERSAL HISTORY that will be with us forever. When Paul was bringing to humanity the false version of reality called Christianity, who knew that it would last for 2000 years such that many African females will be married to the fictitious character 'Jesus Christ's therein? Now that the true version of reality is forthcoming, should it be cast aside because currently a Covid-19 is ongoing in the world? This history preceded the COVID-19 and it will not stop for Covid-19. You may want to check the history of the Black Death which was even more worse than the COVID-19. It's there in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
dear lord otem abeg donate that money ibime wann pay to me. You are a god otem. Gods need no money but fulfilment. Attachment to the physical is a detachment from the spiritual
Ibime, pls send the money to BLUELemon on my behalf. Thanks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

27. Every living being, the male Homos like you all, has two lives to live in two different planets. The shapes of the planets you shall exist in these two times are in your scrotal sacs. You also have right to make your own life with the liquid that shall be generated from your sacs.

28. When Nymphidis heard this, he smiled gently to himself and I knew the intention of his heart. Nymphidis, I called him before all. Do what you want to do, for no one can stop you from doing so

Holy Lord Atum, when you said we are free to yansh as we like, why it come be say na Nihilist come happy pass?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Ibime, pls send the money to BLUELemon on my behalf. Thanks.

As you wish my Lord.

BLUELemon you fit drop me your email as Otem commanded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ibime:

Holy Lord Atum, when you said we are free to yansh as we like, why it come be say na Nihilist come happy pass?
Lol. I didn't tell anybody to yansh or not yansh o. It's Reverad that was telling the early beings the functions of their sex organs. Anyway sha, it's not bad to have sex, it's natural. But AIDS is real o, be faithful to your spouse as it is the norm at this period of time. The word 'Cheating' in a relationship is currently tagged as something evil in our era, so follow the norms of your era to avoid stories that touch. Nymphidis is Jehovah. He was a sex mania in those days, but nobody counted it as a sin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9038) (9039) (9040) (9041) (9042) (9043) (9044) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.