Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9047) (9048) (9049) (9050) (9051) (9052) (9053) ... (19221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Expert17:

Pick:---

Bench:---

Sell: Zouma | Tomori | Christensen | Rudiger
my chest embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Expert17:

Pick:---

Bench:---

Sell: Zouma | Tomori | Christensen | Rudiger

grin grin grin grin grin

You are expertly wicked

Ika ni e!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anjorin's new deal has been signed, sealed and confirmed Congrats to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

Rudiger - Christensen

Bench - Tomori

Sell - Zouma.

Two kpon kpon defenders (Zouma and Rudiger) can't be in one team
We need a quality CB that can pair with Rudiger, one that can read the game from the back. Zouma can’t do that because he is brawn with average technique. Christensen is weak and easily subdued while Tomori is still inexperienced to be starting for a club like Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
hensben:
We need a quality CB that can pair with Rudiger, one that can read the game from the back. Zouma can’t do that because he is brawn with average technique. Christensen is weak and easily subdued while Tomori is still inexperienced to be starting for a club like Chelsea.

If Chelsea are to get back to the top, Rudiger would NEVER be the CB to get us there. He's too clumsy on the tackle, rash when making challenges and is not the best at aerial duels. Even playing from the back set him no follow.
He's no different from Zouma other than the fact that he has a German passport and has played more professional games in his career.
I would take a young Gary Cahill over Rudiger any day... With Cahill at least u know u have someone ready to put his head in front of someone's boot at the back even though he is limited with the ball at his feet.

At least Zouma still has age on his side but Rudiger is supposed to be at his prime or very close to it right now...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueMann:
Pick two, bench one, sell one
Zouma | Tomori | Christensen | Rudiger

Hard one...

Pick: Rudiger Tomori

Bench: Christensen

Sell: Zouma

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueMann:
it will be difficult for me to sell one, but at this point in their careers, I will have to sell either zouma or Tomori.

Watch the phrase in bold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueMann:
Pick - ........
Sell - Rudiger
Loan - Christensen
Reserve Team - Tomori
Release - Zouma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Everybody just dey talk cut zouma, release zouma, bin zouma etc....

This life no balance at all cry

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Everybody just dey talk cut zouma, release zouma, bin zouma etc....

This life no balance at all cry
the guy na bouncer, he no dey calm down at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pick: Zouma and Christensen Bench: Tomori Sell: Rudiger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

If Chelsea are to get back to the top, Rudiger would NEVER be the CB to get us there. He's too clumsy on the tackle, rash when making challenges and is not the best at aerial duels. Even playing from the back set him no follow.
He's no different from Zouma other than the fact that he has a German passport and has played more professional games in his career.
I would take a young Gary Cahill over Rudiger any day... With Cahill at least u know u have someone ready to put his head in front of someone's boot at the back even though he is limited with the ball at his feet.

At least Zouma still has age on his side but Rudiger is supposed to be at his prime or very close to it right now...

You are right but I think with a quality CB playing along side him will improve his game. Remember football has evolved too so Cahill type of defending is going extinct. I’m thinking of future here since we have so many young players currently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Black Conservatives on Twitter are saying they have never been oppressed. They are sick and tired of being made to be seen as victims. You love to see it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Dayo, please can you say something about this Kai Havertz guy?

Good buy or just Hype?

Cc Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Good Gawd Lawd have mercy. Kente clothing you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Bimffo:
Dayo, please can you say something about this Kai Havertz guy?

Good buy or just Hype?

Cc Ramdeuter

Good player with higher potential than Werner in my opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2020
chic2pimp:
Good Gawd Lawd have mercy. Kente clothing you know.

What’s with the Ankara? Was George Floyd a retailer or something?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Lol it seems Chelsea is going for Havertz grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
SirAce:
Lol it seems Chelsea is going for Havertz grin
Yah..true.

But i think RLC would do exactly what he is being bought for.
The money should be redirected to a better central defender.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Space.com: Mysterious deep-space flashes repeat every 157 days.
https://www.space.com/mysterious-fast-radio-burst-repeater.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Express.co.uk: NASA parallel universe bombshell: Why scientists claim millions of divided worlds DO exist.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1293030/nasa-parallel-universe-antarctica-study-quantum-mechanics-copenhagen-cat-experiment-spt

For the atheist that thinks the physical world is all there's. The mere fact that you can't see something as of yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Over the ages, the definition of what's regarded as "nothing" keeps changing as science and technology advances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2020
gensteejay:
Express.co.uk: NASA parallel universe bombshell: Why scientists claim millions of divided worlds DO exist.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1293030/nasa-parallel-universe-antarctica-study-quantum-mechanics-copenhagen-cat-experiment-spt

For the atheist that thinks the physical world is all there's. The mere fact that you can't see something as of yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Over the ages, the definition of what's regarded as "nothing" keeps changing as science and technology advances.

Cc donjazet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2020
I hear Lampard plans to play Werner and Abraham together The more reason I think wee shouldn't spend unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
BlueMann:
I hear Lampard plans to play Werner and Abraham together
The more reason I think wee shouldn't spend unnecessarily.
Spot-on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2020
BlueMann:
I hear Lampard plans to play Werner and Abraham together
The more reason I think wee shouldn't spend unnecessarily.
Buying havertz is a waste of fund...IMO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't understand lampard's love for attacking players. Meanwhile, we have duds as defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Leyqute:

What’s with the Ankara? Was George Floyd a retailer or something?

Probably traced his ancestry to Kumasi! grin

This one don turn full blown politics shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Grundig:
I don't understand lampard's love for attacking players. Meanwhile, we have duds as defenders.

I swear.. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Saw this on Facebook with the caption Create your dream Premier League back four and I suddenly realise EPL don't have CBs anymore! Imagine the supposed top 5 teams of the league!

Meanwhile a post in the comment section made me roll with laughter grin grin grin

He terrifies me. When he has the ball,
you never know for which team he plays.

- David De Gea on Phil Jones

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2020
timbros:
Saw this on Facebook with the caption Create your dream Premier League back four and I suddenly realise EPL don't have CBs anymore! Imagine the supposed top 5 teams of the league!

Meanwhile a post in the comment section made me roll with laughter grin grin grin

grin

Jones terrifies Everyone not just him alone. Fans are even more terrified than the Players. I don't know what's keeping the Board from Silvester him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2020
timbros:

Even the scummies no know who he dey play for grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9047) (9048) (9049) (9050) (9051) (9052) (9053) ... (19221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), nateevs(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.