Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10630717 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9050) (9051) (9052) (9053) (9054) (9055) (9056) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Nihilist I agree with you about the insidious nature of racism in places like the UK, and even Australia.

If this faux woke upsurge can be translated into action then maybe there can be some benefit to it.

Like you once said, you can’t force someone to love you.
What blacks want is just equal opportunity and equal justice, not love.

Another funny group is the group of the Oprahs, Michael Jordans, Tiger Woods.

Oprah has always been selective in her activism while the other two have been eternally silent on black issues.

At least MJ is now (FINALLY) speaking out though Tiger continues with his Cablinasian delusion.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Ibime:
I'd give anything for Chelsea to sign Donny Van De Beek. For £45m, I so love that boy's midfield game.

Do you prefer him to Kai Havertz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
obainojazz:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBPvvOtp8ew/?igshid=zslu7mft7v5r
Invictus dey learn from this guy.. just look at the scale of the fraud shocked

Those boys no just fear God at all. Profiting from someone else's misfortune. shocked It's just like one's father working for 35 years and when it's time to get his retirement benefit he's told someone has already collected his pension.

You are collecting someone else's unemployment benefit and making them go tru hardship in this Corona period...smh. Well I'm sure America won't just make a move to arrest if they don't have a water tight case already. Broda Ramoni is in for it if he has actually been arrested in connection with those crimes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Invictus would even be seen claiming it was the work of his detractors that are oy jealous of his success. People like that will even run it in our faces after being released in Naija.

I know Ayobo wella, I know what those boys do there. Most of those boys have soldiers they rent from Command barracks that follow them around when they go partying to prevent SARS or regular police officers from arresting them
Efcc should be doing enough in combating crime

When we ask about the source of their wealth... They will shut us up......Some will say why can't we ask for the source of their poverty

Emoney is another dude again... They said he has a shipping company and Tomatoes factory.. I never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2020
obainojazz:
if naija were dashing them 35 years in kuje prison.. they for don calm..
35years plus hard Labour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Efcc should be doing enough in combating crime

When we ask about the source of their wealth... They will shut us up......Some will say why can't we ask for the source of their poverty

Emoney is another dude again... They said he has a shipping company and Tomatoes factory.. I never see anything

Dem Emoney already cleaned their money b4 they started gaining public attention. If they check Emoney yansh dem no go see anything now. Between the time Kcee-Presh dissolved and the time Emoney became popular those did some pretty under-G stuff that made them those money and the money has since been cleaned.

The money in the picture below is not the same Emoney today. I think they found a way to make their money legit

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2020
afrodoc:

Nihilist I agree with you about the insidious nature of racism in places like the UK, and even Australia.

If this faux woke upsurge can be translated into action then maybe there can be some benefit to it.

Like you once said, you can’t force someone to love you.
What blacks want is just equal opportunity and equal justice, not love.

Another funny group is the group of the Oprahs, Michael Jordans, Tiger Woods.

Oprah has always been selective in her activism while the other two have been eternally silent on black issues.

At least MJ is now (FINALLY) speaking out though Tiger continues with his Cablinasian delusion.

MJ will only speak out because Nike speaks out.

Have you seen the last dance?

I don't think MJ really considers himself black tbh...I think on a census he would identify as Green - Plenty Money

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Dem Emoney already cleaned their money b4 they started gaining public attention. If they check Emoney yansh dem no go see anything now. Between the time Kcee-Presh dissolved and the time Emoney became popular those did some pretty under-G stuff that made them those money and the money has since been cleaned.

The money in the picture below is not the same Emoney today. I think they found a way to make their money legit
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that Kcee shocked cool cheesy

I heard he's into the Oil business also
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that Kcee shocked cool cheesy

I heard he's into the Oil business also

Baba na Kcee o grin see his chain dey reach him waist sef.

Na Emoney wear white and Presh the short one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

MJ will only speak out because Nike speaks out.

Have you seen the last dance?

I don't think MJ really considers himself black tbh...I think on a census he would identify as Green - Plenty Money

LOL. Yeah MJ is very pro-Green, and even though he has been quiet for a long time at least he hasn’t denied his race.
Tiger actually said he does not consider himself black.

Maybe now the prominent black athletes will feel more comfortable making big statements against injustice like their ancestors in the 60s.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2020
This woman sure has diarrhea of the Mouth undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Presh was promising oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Realblocboy:
You must find a way to defend cyber criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2020
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Do you prefer him to Kai Havertz?

Haven't seen enough of Kai Havertz but at half the price, yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2020
komekn:

Nearly every where I have worked or been contracted to l have been the only black person.

Certainly when it comes to senior management.

With regards to your question it's difficult to say they are all racist. I have also worked in Florida before.

In my opinion in the USA they are very blatant and outspoken with thier racism. In the UK they are subtle and smile at you while stabbing you in the back and asking " would you like a cup of tea"

When l was doing my Masters l was top of my class and had industry experience. Once again l was the only black person on my course. At the end of the course my peers had on average about 8 job offers prior to completion. I had one offer from the university.

With regards to Everton being the best place to work. How many black people did they interview ❓ ❓ In my estimation NONE.

I use to have access to most places in Everton including the players lounge, academy, coaches, recruitment in all that time the only time l saw a black coach was when Martinez had one of his former team mates on his staff. You may have one or two security guards or catering staff that may be black.

Racism can be felt in just the way you are responded to buy people. Liverpool fc currently is 100% TOTALLY DIFFERENT from Everton in every aspect attitude and approach has a few black coaches and recruitment staff and don't have the level of exclusive old white boys club.

I got invited to a black tie event maybe 4/5 years ago at Everton to honour Duncan Ferguson, Crown Plaza by the docks. With maybe 300 guests l think of there any black people maybe 2 or 3 l do not recall seeing any. That should tell you something.

In my experience racial prejudice is not neccesarily conscious it's mainly unconscious. Most racist people (e.g.Trump) don't belive they are racist and think racism is about calling people derogatory names.

It's about perception and how that perception causes you to see black people in the negative not the positive . A racist will doubt the professional competency of black person and have preference for a less qualified white, Blue eyed person.

Many years ago Anichebe went to Jewelry shop and was arrested as a suspected thief after a staff member called the police because they were black.

I remember how many times l use to get stopped by the police asking me how l could afford my car. Assuming l was a drug dealer it does not happen so often now, l must say.

I should say l have worked all over the UK including Wales.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Kcpresh that year.

Emoney sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2020
gensteejay:

You must find a way to defend cyber criminals.
He just dey pull Una leg.

That boy no Sabi gee. Na Jew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2020
This post is quite revealing.

safarigirl:

I saw a picture of Obama's interns vs. Trump's interns.
Anyone who says Trump is not racially prejudiced, is either grossly ignorant, or an unrepentant liar

Pic 1: Obama's interns
Pic 2: Trump's interns

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Very sad picture below. embarassed cry This is how racism was taught.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
odizeey:

That boy no Sabi gee. Na Jew.
show me the way naa
Boss cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Realblocboy:
show me the way naa
Boss cool
The way to kpanti?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Realblocboy:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
odizeey:

The way to kpanti?
the way of life wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2020
donjazet:
Very sad picture below. embarassed cry This is how racism was taught.

Our ancestors no try for our ancestors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Realblocboy:
the way of life wink
Download Bible. Read John 3:16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Nezzjnr:

abeg wetin I go fit do so that you no go ever chuck mouth for my matter.

I no wan dey relate with you anyhow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
odizeey:

That boy no Sabi gee. [b]Na Jew[/b[

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Nezzjnr:

What.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Realblocboy:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Realblocboy:

Wait Darlington is this you shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
odizeey:

Download Bible. Read John 3:16
no, I mean the road to fortunes and riches

(1) (2) (3) ... (9050) (9051) (9052) (9053) (9054) (9055) (9056) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.