Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747685 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9126) (9127) (9128) (9129) (9130) (9131) (9132) ... (19423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibime:

So we even have Leicester as well as Pool and City to play? E go hard oh
The Leicester game should be an F.A cup fixture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:

Martial punished me really hard for selling him.
I captained aubumayeng. I just keep praying he doesn't disappoint me. Na defense na him sure pass this gameweek. All the expected teams are keeping cleansheets.

Error.

It shall end in tears

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
HOMOTOYOSI10:

The Leicester game should be an F.A cup fixture

Just checking fixtures now, we have Wolves on last day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chai shey Hidden Shakushaku will score 10 goals in his Madrid career like this? No more awoof penalty to pad him goal stats. Free kick e no sabi score sotey Ramos from defense still dey come score from free kick grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
Chai shey Hidden Shakushaku will score 10 goals in his Madrid career like this? No more awoof penalty to pad him goal stats. Free kick e no sabi score sotey Ramos from defense still dey come score from free kick grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibime:

And Wolves. Final game of the season grin

One game at a time boss...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibime:

I just rechecked. That Leicester game is an FA Cup tie.
It's just Wolves. Final game of the season, after Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
simonjassy:
thanks Boss,for this clarification.The Stupid SARS has stopped and search my pc and said i was a fraudster cause i am using linux without gui.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO I'm rolling to Bujumbura. I'm sure if they see Postman, Git or Node them fit think say na another irin ise grin grin

I would laugh so hard they will think I have literally ran mad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Talk true shame no catch you. Since Corona don pass Ramos, Benzema don net. €100m Shakushaku. Voicemail

Madrid go win league now Hidden go follow them celebrate with him 1 goal and 6 assists

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
Talk true shame no catch you. Since Corona don pass Ramos, Benzema don net. €100m Shakushaku. Voicemail

Madrid go win league now Hidden go follow them celebrate with him 1 goal and 6 assists

Football is not all about goals, that's why Hazard has been more important to Madrid this season than Griezmann is to Barca with all his goals.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Make we no lie, Hazard is not missed at all in the current Madrid setup.

He's just Isco with a 100M price tag.

Vinicius is way more impactful and pivotal to Madrid's attacking play.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Football is not all about goals, that's why Hazard has been more important to Madrid this season than Griezmann is to Barca with all his goals.

cc: raumdeuter grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Leyqute:

This Gary Cahill?

LMAO grin
Baba dey use ategun to defend ball. Murd me! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Leyqute:

This Gary Cahill?

LMAO grin

Haha.

raumdeuter best meme.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
United will slip up. United will slip up.
But na una no go slip up? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO I'm rolling to Bujumbura. I'm sure if they see Postman, Git or Node them fit think say na another irin ise grin grin

I would laugh so hard they will think I have literally ran mad
I have vs code and my projects hidden under layers and layers of sub folders. The day they saw Sublime on a friend's laptop, first thing na "so you are a hacker". Clowns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

The koko is that the ball is in our court.
And we can't also discount Wolverhampton Wanderers. Those guys look serious. Sheffield and Spurs are sputtering like a dying flame...
They would likely drop points too. I see them wanting to go to Europa next season so their own kind of adversary would be that of a stumbling block. Between City, Anfield and wolves we are likely to drop points. If we then look at Sheffield who are decent themselves and Crystal palace who have made it an habit of collecting one or three points from us, I chose to lower my hopes. We would need the likes of pulisic, Abraham,mount to step up and supply goals and maybe Willian and pedro can give us their last hurrah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:

How is Hazard important to Madrid? How was he important today?

They were winning without him and nothing has changed since he came back from injury

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibime:
Manure fixture list is scary. All their opponents are bottom half until Leicester on the final day.

We would need to beat all our opponents and one of Liverpool or City to keep our spot.

Thunder fire Pep for losing to Manure before the lockdown
I swear. They seem to be in form so the previous problems with small clubs shouldn't resurface. If Leicester continues with their run of draws perhaps last season might just repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
pamcode:
I swear. They seem to be in form so the previous problems with small clubs shouldn't resurface. If Leicester continues with their run of draws perhaps last season might just repeat itself.

Ahhh...last season. cheesy

I remember this time last season, Chelsea, Spurs, Manyoo and Arsenal were either losing or drawing, it was as if they were competing for a Europa League ticket. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lazio bleeped up today sha...Atalanta really played them.

Serie A has been interesting this season.

If Atalanta can beef up, plus Inter, Lazio and Juve, next season might be even more interesting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Leyqute:

This Gary Cahill?

LMAO grin
Or this
[img]https:///media/6-24-2020/WFDhH8.gif[/img]
Argue with his trophy cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Hazard important to Madrid? With 12 appearances, 1 goal and 3 assists grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Lana1:
I have vs code and my projects hidden under layers and layers of sub folders. The day they saw Sublime on a friend's laptop, first thing na "so you are a hacker". Clowns
The ones that amuse me the most are the ones that are slightly computer literate that want to then start feeling funky. A little information is really dangerous

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Larride what's happening with APC?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Ibime:

grin

See as this man dey worry himself. Shebi you be mathematician? Oya, calculate and permute na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Leyqute:

This Gary Cahill?

LMAO grin

The guy wan use blom blom style repel shot. Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Ibime:

It is well. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:21am On Jun 25, 2020
A40:

Hidden is a shakushaku bobo. It is known.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2020
DeadPresidents:
Make we no lie, Hazard is not missed at all in the current Madrid setup.

He's just Isco with a 100M price tag.

Vinicius is way more impactful and pivotal to Madrid's attacking play.

I am not going to just sit here and watch you denigrate, deprecate, disparage and calumniate Hidden shakushaku like that.

I am going to join you. grin

What a fat waste of 100m Euro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:14am On Jun 25, 2020
grin

Martial finally did us proud.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Martial finally did us proud.

Na only you waka come?

Wetin be your team name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9126) (9127) (9128) (9129) (9130) (9131) (9132) ... (19423) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, afrodoc2, iamoyindamola(m), Ballzproblem2, monerozi5590, kingBolton, fredoooooo, Katcall and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.