Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623496 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) (9128) (9129) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Innocent has a new meaning. I need to update my dictionary

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
The lines are super blurry now. That's how they almost roped Bieber but that one had receipt on receipt.

Last last na just to marry face your woman and leave some of these birds for street

That's the way o. One has to be careful in these times.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
In retrospect to prior discussion, this post was made on a thread on frontpage
EzzyC.arter:
Most of these men in black aren't any different from the regular mad men you see around the street... what sort of cruelty is this? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If your phone was seized bros you are hooked atleast you go still drop something and maybe if you drag the case you can come back to fight but at that moment you are helpless.
Like ibime used connection as advantage, he's right because the next day we got our money back. Innocent or guilty connection will surely get one in such mess
Sincerely, there was no justification to collect my phone from me and I understand how one can be frustrated when it happens.

Sometimes I see them on the road and speed off even when flagged down. I no just get their time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
BetterPoison:
In retrospect to prior discussion, this post was made on a thread on frontpage
They are really mad, you can be smiling at the insults they are throwing at you and they will take offense that you mocking them.
The only reason most of us here are talking is because we were not killed and tagged armed robbers by them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:

I really was expecting you to ignore the criminal. He is certainly not worth your time.
Some people are being deceived, thinking he is really campaigning against police brutality when we know his stance comes from a position of fear. The fear of being caught for his crimes.
This is someone who is unashamedly a renowned yahoo boy. He has shamelessly bragged about it here before, that is before you factor in his cultism and rapist mentality.

The boy is a criminal who can never have peace of mind on sighting even a security gate man. Stop wasting your breath on him.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Sincerely, there was no justification to collect my phone from me and I understand how one can be frustrated when it happens.

Sometimes I see them on the road and speed off even when flagged down. I no just get their time.
Exactly but can you drag with them why they want your phone, even police social handles will say they don't have the right to collect your phone but don't argue with them.
They know the lunatics they release guns to move freely on the road.
The first time I saw a SARS officer was at awolowo way Ikeja, he just jumped out of a moving vehicle to slap and harass a guy he looked like an armed robber.
How do you see these kind of guys and tell me you won't be scared for your life

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
This SARS issue is not black or white sha.

I have went out with just joggers and my UTD jersey while on afro punk, standing at the junction pressing my iPhone, SARS mirco bus came to the bus stop, stopped in front of me and they pick up 2 guys that dressed “more decently and matured than me” while they were just looking at me pressing my iPhone. Infact when they were searching those guys, both of them were using Android phones. After some dragging they left them and drove off.

The day they stopped me in Berger, I was coming from work, I dressed corporately while on low cut and yet they stopped me because I was carrying a laptop bag and began their normal Interrogation. I just gave them my ID card and brought out my laptop, I asked if I should put in my password so they can go through it, they said I shouldn’t worry and should just go.

Depends on the type of SARS you meet, some just want to obtain you codedly while some will want to do it in violent manner.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Omo that guy came prepared with reciept, invoice, article, tweet, bodycam footage, satellite view, and stamped certificate from heaven

That's the only way to beat these clout chasing demons on the internet now.

Once they tweet rape, it's a wrap.
But it's wild really. Especially with this Believe All victims business. It's funny because if you accused these same people of something else they would want a benefit of doubt. If they were walking down the street and I shout ole they would not want to be lynched so why would they be unwilling to even hear anything else when a man is accused

Justin is actually lucky. What if them been actually dey together. It would have been a lot harder to prove his innocence, you had people upset he used his ex as alibi. It's insane

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
i am a chelsea fan but i think madrid are not just the best team in europe but the best in world
madrid have 7 world class wingers ( hazard,rodrygo,,vicinicurjr,asensio,bale,brahim diaz,vazquez) but only 2 are allowed to start per matchday all of the player will easily start in most top club in europe
madrid have 5 world class midfielders (kross,modric,caesimiro,isco,valverde) and only three start per matchday
madrid have 7 world class defenders(nacho,ramos,varane,militao,mendy,marcelo,cavarjal) and only 4 start per matchday. Areola a no 1 at psg is a bench warmer at madrid.
they have the best youth prospect in the world(odegard a david silva reborn,kubo shinsuke nakamura reborn)
with all this players madrid are not done they are still after europe best (mbappe,van de beek,harvetz) etc
if madrid dont win cl this season they will win it next season . Zidane is the perfect manager for them

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Exactly but can you drag with them why they want your phone, even police social handles will say they don't have the right to collect your phone but don't argue with them.
They know the lunatics they release guns to move freely on the road.
The first time I saw a SARS officer was at awolowo way Ikeja, he just jumped out of a moving vehicle to slap and harass a guy he looked like an armed robber.
How do you see these kind of guys and tell me you won't be scared for your life
Isn't that nigga rocking dreads?? The same dreads they see people wear and stop them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
Isn't that nigga rocking dreads?? The same dreads they see people wear and stop them?
These are the type of guys aquatic one want me to drag with grin
Some have tats

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pep ha said he will rest some key players tomorroe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sulele04:
i am a chelsea fan but i think madrid are not just the best team in europe but the best in world
madrid have 7 world class wingers ( hazard,rodrygo,,vicinicurjr,asensio,bale,brahim diaz,vazquez) but only 2 are allowed to start per matchday all of the player will easily start in most top club in europe
madrid have 5 world class midfielders (kross,modric,caesimiro,isco,valverde) and only three start per matchday
madrid have 7 world class defenders(nacho,ramos,varane,militao,mendy,marcelo,cavarjal) and only 4 start per matchday. Areola a no 1 at psg is a bench warmer at madrid.
they have the best youth prospect in the world(odegard a david silva reborn,kubo shinsuke nakamura reborn)
with all this players madrid are not done they are still after europe best (mbappe,van de beek,harvetz) etc
if madrid dont win cl this season they will win it next season . Zidane is the perfect manager for them

Wetin carry Shinsuke Nakamura enter here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
These are the type of guys aquatic one want me to drag with grin Some have tats
Don't mind that asewon sankwa footballer. Ofe l'ohun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sulele04:
undecided undecided

What are you saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
egbon timbros, want to mail you.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

They are really mad, you can be smiling at the insults they are throwing at you and they will take offense that you mocking them.
The only reason most of us here are talking is because we were not killed and tagged armed robbers by them

Bro, there are rumours flying around that arsenal fans are not allowed to enter winners Chapel. Is this true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

undecided undecided

What are you saying
Lol. The guy classed Brahim Diaz, Vinicius, Rodrygo and Lucas Vazquez as world class wingers. I stopped reading after that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Me wey be young pastor was stopped one time by SARS in Ph here and my car papers were ransacked. My buddy I bought the car from wrote his plate number on some parts of the vehicle and I had changed the plate number to mine. That was all.

I tried to explain, no way. I was told to come out and stand close to the vehicle and my pictures were taken. I was branded a 'thief'. I kept smiling grin. Maybe cos of how decent I looked that was why I wasn't rough handled. They told me to enter and drive to the office. I kuku started playing Dr. Daniel Olukoya's prayer points; Any power assign to disgrace me, DIE!!! grin

They kept stealing glances amongst themselves. I silently sent a text to one big man in the church who was the junior brother to former COS to Peter Odili. Immediately we got to their station, i was carried inside, I gave them my keys and kept smiling. Told me to write statement that it is a stolen car. Few minutes later, their boss came downstairs by himself and shouted at the head of the officers asking him who dared him to arrest and seize my vehicle.

shouts of "Sorry sir", "Shun sir" rented the office. My car key was handed back to me and they apologised to me. One of them even collected my contact and kept asking me "How you take sabi Oga" grin

Bottom line is that, if and when one is innocent, there is really nothing to be scared of.

cc; Timbros.

Pastor, you do know things could have turned out differently for you if you hadn't reached out to the 'big man' you sent a text?
See, no matter how innocent you are, I think in this country, one would be a fool to not be scared when accosted by the police or SARS. Unless you are 100% certain you know people high up the social/military ladder in this country.

Being scared doesn't mean you aren't innocent, it just means you're quite aware of stories of people who have been wrongly accused and are dead or languishing in jail for no reason. We should stop acting like we don't know what's up in the country where every month, there's always a case of wrongful detention or killing by the men in black.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

Lol. The guy classed Brahim Diaz, Vinicius, Rodrygo and Lucas Vazquez as world class wingers. I stopped reading after that.
I'm even seeing Shinke Nakamura

Wetin concern wrestling and Football cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I'm even seeing Shinke Nakamura

Wetin concern wrestling and Football cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
He must've meant Shunsuke Nakamura na, the Celtic legend grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

timbros2001@gmail.com
Thanks. Please edit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Khaytunechi:

Pastor, you do know things could have turned out differently for you if you hadn't reached out to the 'big man' you sent a text?
See, no matter how innocent you are, I think in this country, one would be a fool to not be scared when accosted by the police or SARS. Unless you are 100% certain you know people high up the social/military ladder in this country.

Being scared doesn't mean you aren't innocent, it just means you're quite aware of stories of people who have been wrongly accused and are dead or languishing in jail for no reason. We should stop acting like we don't know what's up in the country where every month, there's always a case of wrongful detention or killing by the men in black.
I totally understand you man. Being scared is relative though.

I once drove from Abia enroute Rivers and met scary looking SARS guys on the highway plus the road was lonely. Forget, I was scared.

When flagged down, I wound down my glasses and was smiling anyhow grin

I even called the guy "Senior man, how levels na"? He frowned and replied. Asked me few questions and allowed me to go.

I don't know sha, maybe manner of approach matters too I no sabi cos those guys can be ruthless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I see egbon Ibime citing connection which isn't far from it though.

Quick question; if I was guilty, would I have been released so quick? The man who I sent text to knows the Regional Director of SARs cos they are part of their security detail and can vouch for my integrity. He also knew how I got the car.

I was ready not to pay a dime to those men.make we go the station. I didnt mind calling my guy video call from Ottawa to verify as the former owner of the car.

Bottom line; I was innocent
I wanted to quote your first post but I saw that Ibime had done the needful but then I saw this again, I can only say you were connected and lucky.

If you had met with another set of very unfortunate operatives who are even ready to plant exhibit on you or make false accusations, it would have been another thing.

There is one thing which I learnt when I was in school was never to allow those unfortunate people to search them yourself especially your pockets, I have heard people who can't even light a stick said igbo was planted on them/seen when they naively allowed them to search them.

We had tech guys and forex traders detained and extorted, they were innocent but they allowed that because of the fear of being shot. How many NPF officers have been duly prosecuted when they kill innocent Nigerians?

Las las, make we no jam any unfortunate individuals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Khaytunechi:

Word. I've seen a student show police his school ID card and the ekelebete said it was fake. You begin to wonder whether na him papa be VC.

Woe betide you if you don't know anybody on these streets. If you have not had an unfortunate encounter don't be in a hurry to make certain statements

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Thanks. Please edit.

Done. Edit too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

grin
He must've meant Shunsuke Nakamura na, the Celtic legend grin grin
He's a troll cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
Word. I've seen a student show police his school ID card and the ekelebete said it was fake. You begin to wonder whether na him papa be VC.

Woe betide you if you don't know anybody on these streets. If you have not had an unfortunate encounter don't be in a hurry to make certain statements
Na only people wey get legs and money dey always dey free at the end. Sometimes after a crime has been committed, these unfortunate people will raid around and arrest innocent people on the streets, will put their bail at a very ridiculous amount which for some families is unattainable.

A long time ago in my area, Police were always doing night patrol, a couple were arrested with their white garment on their way to church and were taken to the station, it was until the next morning they were released on bail. And some other innocent people were also arrested, is it the case of a landlord being arrested at the front of this house?

Make we no just encounter all those unfortunate individuals.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
hardeycute:
I wanted to quote your first post but I saw that Ibime had done the needful but then I saw this again, I can only say you were connected and lucky.

If you had met with another set of very unfortunate operatives who are even ready to plant exhibit on you or make false accusations, it would have been another thing.

There is one thing which I learnt when I was in school was never to allow those unfortunate people to search them yourself especially your pockets, I have heard people who can't even light a stick said igbo was planted on them/seen when they naively allowed them to search them.

We had tech guys and forex traders destined and extorted, they were innocent but they allowed that because of the fear of being shot. How many NPF officers have been duly prosecuted when they kill innocent Nigerians?

Las las, make we no jam any unfortunate individuals.
True talk finally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) (9128) (9129) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.