Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10467201 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9144) (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) (9150) ... (19130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
afrodoc:

This your prophet resembles Indaboski Bahose.

Is he liquid or solid metal?

Can he predict sure odds or lucky lottery numbers?
anyways we gonna be here wen wat we once loved and couldn't do without will be history...see u at 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
If we sign Alaba I will go for thanksgiving in church.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

alright check D's out where he said there would be plagues in Nigeria because of outcome of d last elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJUTCuAYF-8

,,its a 17mins video,, make sure u watch till d end

I have watched the 17 mins video and I have the following submissions:

1. The narrator/commentator claimed somewhere in the video that the prophet is not partisan but from the beginning to the end it was clear he is anti-Federal government. The narrator constantly referred to Buhari as a Pharaoh that was holding the people of God back; even when some of the so called people of God Work in police where they collect bribes, some are civil servants that don't go to work when they ought to and still get paid, some sell their votes on election day and turn back to cry wolf when the elected officials refuse to fulfill campaign promises and some even oppress their fellow "people of God".

If he insists on talking about Pharaoh, then he should put (s) in front of the name Pharaoh as far as Naija is concerned. Some of the people in the prophet's congregation are "more Pharaoh " than Buhari in their relations with fellow Humans.

2. The prophet (as inferred from the narrator's comments ) claimed the Covid-19 is a punishment/God's judgement for the fraudulent electoral process of year 2019. But Is the Covid-19 in places like Ghana, Germany, Brazil, America, Israel, Saudi Arabia etc also as a result of this same electoral fraud or each country has its own spiritual cause of Covid-19?

3. Still on the Pharaoh holding down on naija development, the narrator while drawing reference from the book of exodus painted Buhari as a Pharaoh who lost Abba Kyari ( his chief of staff ) the same way Pharaoh lost his first born when he refused to let Moses & the people go. The narrator paints Abacha as Pharaoh for losing his son just like Pharaoh did, Also he painted Obasanjo as Pharaoh for losing his wife who was also dear to him like Pharaoh's son was dear to him.

It is ironic how the narrator started talking about commiserating with Buhari for losing his Chief of staff at the end of the video. It is hypocritical at best. Those analogies up there were just so unnecessary. Such things are so low and I think are reserved for low level bloggers.

4. Finally on the Pharaoh matter, Are Seyi Makinde, El-rufai, Bala Muhammed etc all Pharaoh's which made them contract the virus? If yes, what of Dan Foster, ordinary Citizens like me and you whom have contracted the virus? Are they also Pharaohs in their own way ?

Kindly answer some of the issues I raised before I will think of watching the other videos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
hensben:
our team isn't offering a fast paced attacking football. If he comes to Chelsea he might end up not performing optimally like Shevchenko

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

anyways we gonna be here wen wat we once loved and couldn't do without will be history...see u at 2023

My friend shut the fuck_up and wake up. All these fear of the future and the unknown is the tool religion uses to keep it's adherents grounded.

When there is any problem in the society, religious leaders will automatically start claiming it is a consequence of "sins", well guess what, man has faced and will always face pestilence and tribulations but we keep getting better at solving these problems.
Man has faced numerous natural disasters, numerous disease outbreaks and numerous man-made wars but we always survive stronger than we were. These problems are necessary for growth and survival.

You need to let go of this irrational fear of the future or the unknown and live for today. Stop subscribing your self to constant emotional apprehension, it would make you miss out on the beauty of life.

Stop allowing yourself to be used by a system that will tie you down into thinking irrationally. Free your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
You religious folks need to see this thread, so that you can truly see the world as it is.

You confine yourself to a particular way of thinking when you fail to see the whole picture.

How many of you religious folks have truly thought of how vast the world and its inhabitants are? There are 7 billion people in the world, spread across 7 continents, demarcated into more than 200 political boundaries (countries) with thousands of different languages and beliefs. When you truly understand this, you will have to be induced into constantly questioning your personal beliefs and incessant juxtaposition with others. Then you are able to form rational beliefs after rigorous thinking.

Try to understand this vast world, don't limit your thinking to only your immediate society. Enough said.

https://www.nairaland.com/5946507/other-major-religions-beliefs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

1. The narrator/commentator claimed somewhere in the video that the prophet is not partisan but from the beginning to the end it was clear he is anti-Federal government. The narrator constantly referred to Buhari as a Pharaoh that was holding the people of God back; even when some of the so called people of God Work in police where they collect bribes, some are civil servants that don't go to work when they ought to and still get paid, some sell their votes on election day and turn back to cry wolf when the elected officials refuse to fulfill campaign promises and some even oppress their fellow "people of God".

If he insists on talking about Pharaoh, then he should put (s) in front of the name Pharaoh as far as Naija is concerned. Some of the people in the prophet's congregation are "more Pharaoh " than Buhari in their relations with fellow Humans.

2. The prophet (as inferred from the narrator's comments ) claimed the Covid-19 is a punishment/God's judgement for the fraudulent electoral process of year 2019. But Is the Covid-19 in places like Ghana, Germany, Brazil, America, Israel, Saudi Arabia etc also as a result of this same electoral fraud or each country has its own spiritual cause of Covid-19?

3. Still on the Pharaoh holding down on naija development, the narrator while drawing reference from the book of exodus painted Buhari as a Pharaoh who lost Abba Kyari ( his chief of staff ) the same way Pharaoh lost his first born when he refused to let Moses & the people go. The narrator paints Abacha as Pharaoh for losing his son just like Pharaoh did, Also he painted Obasanjo as Pharaoh for losing his wife who was also dear to him like Pharaoh's son was dear to him.

It is ironic how the narrator started talking about commiserating with Buhari for losing his Chief of staff at the end of the video. It is hypocritical at best. Those analogies up there were just so unnecessary. Such things are so low and I think are reserved for low level bloggers.

4. Finally on the Pharaoh matter, Are Seyi Makinde, El-rufai, Bala Muhammed etc all Pharaoh's which made them contract the virus? If yes, what of Dan Foster, ordinary Citizens like me and you whom have contracted the virus? Are they also Pharaohs in their own way ?

Kindly answer some of the issues I raised before I will think of watching the other videos.
lemme finish feeding my child,, will get back to u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
hensben:
the question will he join us and not man city, if he indeed decides to leave!?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:

My friend shut the fuck_up and wake up. All these fear of the future and the unknown is the tool religion uses to keep it's adherents grounded.

When there is any problem in the society, religious leaders will automatically start claiming it is a consequence of "sins", well guess what, man has faced and will always face pestilence and tribulations but we keep getting better at solving these problems.
Man has faced numerous natural disasters, numerous disease outbreaks and numerous man-made wars but we always survive stronger than we were. These problems are necessary for growth and survival.

You need to let go of this irrational fear of the future or the unknown and live for today. Stop subscribing your self to constant emotional apprehension, it would make you miss out on the beauty of life.

Stop allowing yourself to be used by a system that will tie you down into thinking irrationally. Free your mind.

Goan watch d ABC of fear(Aljazeera,,BBC and CNN) weda they will give u news of joy...maybe they are religious too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

Goan watch d ABC of fear(Aljazeera,,BBC and CNN) weda they will give u news of joy...maybe they are religious too

What the fuck_is this supposed to mean?

You quoted 3 multi-media platforms that reflects the activities of the society and imbues knowledge into us. You are free to choose the contents you want to watch whether positive or negative, so how are they a problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:
You religious folks need to see this thread, so that you can truly see the world as it is.

You confine yourself to a particular way of thinking when you fail to see the whole picture.

How many of you religious folks have truly thought of how vast the world and its inhabitants are? There are 7 billion people in the world, spread across 7 continents, demarcated into more than 200 political boundaries (countries) with thousands of different languages and beliefs. When you truly understand this, you will have to be induced into constantly questioning your personal beliefs and incessant juxtaposition with others. Then you are able to form rational beliefs after rigorous thinking.

Try to understand this vast world, don't limit your thinking to only your immediate society. Enough said.

https://www.nairaland.com/5946507/other-major-religions-beliefs
Forget that dude he's the most confused being have ever seen, he blames everyone for his problem.
He blame Seun and mods for not taking his plagiarize threads to fp
He blame religious body for him to be an atheist
I'm sure he will blame his parents for his existence
Btw he said he's a photo journalist, he is in his room stealing pictures online grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

When teams strengthen your team still finished below Pep.

Out of 4 seasons Pep spent in England your useless team finished below him 3 times

How many seasons did he spend in Burnthisleaguedown and how many league titles did he win? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:

What the fuck_is this supposed to mean?

You quoted 3 multi-media platforms that reflects the activities of the society and imbues knowledge into us. You are free to choose the contents you want to watch whether positive or negative, so how are they a problem?
so how are d religious leaders a problem? they are doing wat God sent dem to do,,so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:

I agree. We really need a better keeper.
I'm still wondering what could have made us make him a world record goal keeper when we had better choices.
We need to cut our losses and buy a better keeper.
The fee we paid didn't reflect his value. We were turned down by ATM and Oblak and were about to start the season with Willy Caballero and Rob Green, so we had to pay his release clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

so how are d religious leaders a problem? they are doing wat God sent dem to do,,so?

Bro there is about 300 matches to be played across leagues this weekend. That Prophet don't have 2 upset and 2 ft draw make I accumulate?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Unlimited22:

The fee we paid didn't reflect his value. We were turned down by ATM and Oblak and were about to start the season with Willy Caballero and Rob Green, so we had to pay his release clause.

It was a panic buy
If Chelsea were a grooming club they would have damn all consequences and put Marcin Bulka in goal and give him all the necessary support.
I just hope the era of spending heavily on overrated players is over.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

1.u didn't say anything abt d part where he said in 2018 that Nigeria will begin to peak at 60 wch is from D's year's independence celebration,, first,,Dr Wealth is a prophet to d nations,, he gives prophetic words for nations too,,and as such should always address d political leaders most times,,so wen a government is not in line with God's plan for a nation and he voices it should that make him anti-government? therefore he remains nonpartisan...he calling Nigeria's president pharaoh is only an analogy relating to wat happened during d time d Israelites wanted freedom from Egypt but pharaoh was a stumbling block... we all know wat happened in d last elections and how they massively rigged their way back to power...now wats happening to their party? chaos everywhere...not everyone that goes to Church is a child of God..even Satan appears in God's presence to accuse d brethren

2. let's just say its purely coincidence...God can use 1stone to kill 1 million birds that's Y he's God..BTW apart from covid deaths,,d ruling party has been faced with multiple chaos lately...

3.Yes God most times would send a warning sign b4 He strikes...Abacha was warned by d death of Hus first son but kept holding Nigeria bound till he eventually died...obasanjo was almost clamoring a 3rd term bid b4 his wife died..DAT was a warning...commiserating with d president for losing his COS was him trying to be humane in DAT situation.. bible teaches us to love even our enemy

4. if d Israelites refused to put d animal blood on their door lintels,,they would have died too...so they don't have to be Pharaohs to die...as a ministry we had our instructions on wat to do per time to prevent us from contracting d disease or even dying by d same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kante should continue to play in front of our CBs till the end of the season. That's where he is more useful for now.

His presence as the anchor may help to give our CBs, the needed confidence, since Rudiger has refused to be the leader at the back.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Liverpool get fan page for here?

Why is there no Liverpool fan here?

Dem no go like share palliatives? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
No so una tell my great grandfather Jesus is coming, world go change. Mr man all na lies nobody is coming. We're all going back to give nutrients to the soil.
those saying DAT where not correct but not D's time sir...it has always been said that Jesus died 2000 years ago,,dats not exactly correct,,He died at AD 33 which will be exactly 2000years by 2033...so in 13 years time Jesus's death and resurrection will be completely 2000years...so rapture can happen from 2033 upwards...but be ready now cos no man knows tomorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You get time sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:
people that should be inside uselu hospital have left talking to themselves in real life,, they are now online typing to themselves...SMH

D's mail is 4 otematum,,mark my words,,u have not seen d best of d Church,,u think covid has caged God and d Churches,,on d contrary d church will explode much more after D's era is over...BTW 2022 & 2023 God will visit Nigeria,,, He has already started by cleansing our political space gradually... we are now hearing of evil politicians dying,Apc is in disarray and u think its ordinary,, just wait,,ur eyes will soon clear
Church population increment in year 2022 and 2023 does not erase the fact that Jehovah your god is still in his spiritual cage. But in the long run, religion will be reduced to a microscopic level all over the world. Science has taken over. Anyway sha, I can now count many people around me who now disbelieve Jehovah their god because of this Corona reality. Maybe they will change their minds and return to the enslavement of religion, that is left for another day. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

those saying DAT where not correct but not D's time sir...it has always been said that Jesus died 2000 years ago,,dats not exactly correct,,He died at AD 33 which will be exactly 2000years by 2033...so in 13 years time Jesus's death and resurrection will be completely 2000years...so rapture can happen from 2033 upwards...but be ready now cos no man knows tomorrow
Fictitious Jesus is still going to return? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
How I wish naija politics opera can just be summarised in a movie..

This thread is full of savages grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5952990/femi-aribisala-tinubu-oshiomhole-now#91101331
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus is still going to return? grin grin grin

Otem pls do you have any supernatural power as a god? Nihilistjr needs sure 100 odds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
airmark:

How many seasons did he spend in Burnthisleaguedown and how many league titles did he win? grin

No one in the Bundesliga called him a fraud, You called him a fraud and you have been below his team for the past 3 seasons now. Is your team then not worse than a fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Church population increment in year 2022 and 2023 does not erase the fact that Jehovah your god is still in his spiritual cage. But in the long run, religion will be reduced to a microscopic level all over the world. Science has taken over. Anyway sha, I can now count many people around me who now disbelieve Jehovah their god because of this Corona reality. Maybe they will change their minds and return to the enslavement of religion, that is left for another day. cool
are u d one DAT put God in a cage? BTW atheism is a concept very modern to man... I checked thru d bible I Neva found a single atheist... man has always believed in a God somewhere...but Wen God hides part of Himself to give man time to do his thing,,man comes up to say there is no God...wat foolishness...but wen God's time is right,,He will show up...God is visiting Nigeria soon weda u like it or not and anyone on His path will be removed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

are u d one DAT put God in a cage? BTW atheism is a concept very modern to man... I checked thru d bible I Neva found a single atheist... man has always believed in a God somewhere...but Wen God hides part of Himself to give man time to do his thing,,man comes up to say there is no God...wat foolishness...but wen God's time is right,,He will show up...God is visiting Nigeria soon weda u like it or not and anyone on His path will be removed

How can I, god Otem put God Almighty the source of existence in a cage? My friend, it is impossible to put God Almighty in a cage because a cage is even a subset of God. Rather we have subjected thousands of religious gods in a spiritual cage. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda and thousands others are the ones we have put in a spiritual cage so that humanity can be free from the enslavement of religion and embrace science totally. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Jehovah your God reveal this truth to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
airmark:

Otem pls do you have any supernatural power as a god? Nihilistjr needs sure 100 odds.
We practise supernatural powers in the spiritual realm. We practise psychophysical powers in the physical realm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Una Don start again.
If you're going to derail the thread, at least do it with something reasonable like financial intelligence, passive investment topics etc etc

angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Atum Is even an ancient Egyptian deity, and here I thought this fella was expressing the results of his quite admirable imagination
LMAO. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9144) (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) (9150) ... (19130) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Rarre, Bluelines69, VillageBus(m), Itsrm(m), Geld(m), popizaino(m), swiz123(m), Leyqute(m), cephasdultimate and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.