Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466913 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9143) (9144) (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:
people that should be inside uselu hospital have left talking to themselves in real life,, they are now online typing to themselves...SMH

D's mail is 4 otematum,,mark my words,,u have not seen d best of d Church,,u think covid has caged God and d Churches,,on d contrary d church will explode much more after D's era is over...BTW 2022 & 2023 God will visit Nigeria,,, He has already started by cleansing our political space gradually... we are now hearing of evil politicians dying,Apc is in disarray and u think its ordinary,, just wait,,ur eyes will soon clear
this bullshit right here Is what give guts to many people here to keep littering this place with their fanaticms and anti-religion posts and hogwash

What da fvck you just wrote? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:
people that should be inside uselu hospital have left talking to themselves in real life,, they are now online typing to themselves...SMH

D's mail is 4 otematum,,mark my words,,u have not seen d best of d Church,,u think covid has caged God and d Churches,,on d contrary d church will explode much more after D's era is over...BTW 2022 & 2023 God will visit Nigeria,,, He has already started by cleansing our political space gradually... we are now hearing of evil politicians dying,Apc is in disarray and u think its ordinary,, just wait,,ur eyes will soon clear
Uselu hospital??

Dat 1 na psychiatric o

Are you in benin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Baba eledumaré we thank you. Abasi ké nyöng yàk isóng, sósóngho. Kabiyësi we adore you. Ubaghijï, for all you do, we say thank you.

For using Fenibeso to strike the cheekbones of the scummites and Assyrians led by the sinful Sinizia, blueraydick and leyqute descendants of Nebuchadnezzar.

For using Otematum to puncture the pride of Babylonians and Assyrians led by eruditor and ever foolish swissh and allowing us eat of their harvest (36k for Hewlettpackard and 36k for me).

Not forgetting how you used juju to slap the mouths of our in house Jebusites who wished for us to fall so as to roll out the drums of "I told you so". Thank you for putting them to shame and causing them to rejoice and repent.

May our enemies keep gnashing their teeth father and cause them to develop migraine when they permutate tongue

Amen and Amen.
abeg make the harvest reach me too... I wann paint my shop blue with generator grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
gensteejay:

If anyone chooses to worship Otem, that's their folly.

Just like he's a god of history, Messi, Ronaldo, and the likes are gods of football. If anyone chooses to worship Messi today, they're just being foolish as he's human. We're all gods.
you again ! I will warned you the other time you will not listen. I told you to stop comparing Otem to mortals like you.

IAM warning you. B careful

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin. Lols.

Looking forward to a Chelsea win in Sunday's FA Cup tie against Leicester.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Unlimited22:
Kepa has quietly been solid if not exceptional since the restart. I just hope we improve our defence further.

And speaking of defence, Christensen was magnificent today. This is his best game since that 1-1 draw with Barcelona in Feb 2018.

Get him a Dias or Koulibaly or Carlos, and he'll blossom even further. cool
Take it from me, we will continue to concede long range shots close to the post with Kepa in goal, because he is short and lazy to make quick steps and dive. Look at that sterling curling that he stood and watched. Look at mahrez's own that it was like he dived when in reality he just spread his hand like Boateng to deceive himself, no me.

There is nothing that guys has to offer more than what we have already seen. He is disadvantaged by being short, on top of that, he is still lazy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:
Lampard is a fast learner sha. In the first leg, he tried to match Mancity's intensity and win the midfield and we sliced and diced their defense in the first half but quickly lost momentum in the second half.

Today, he adjusted his method by keeping a low line and a compact midfield, using the flanks as a devastating counter attack outlet. It worked like a charm. We restricted mancity to the middle and created a lot of goal scoring chances via the counters.

The main problem we had today is the sane that has plagued us all season; our conversion rate. We have one of the lowest conversion rates among the top6. Our attackers need to be more clinical in front of goal. We create very many chances in all our matches and score very little.

Seeing as this is Lampard's area of expertise, he needs to personally train our attackers on this.
Kepa also needs to better his positioning in goal. He lacks the spatial awareness needed for a top goal keeper. There have been many goals he has conceded where he was just watching the ball go into the net and that nearly happened with one of sterlings shot. I wouldn't blame him much for today's goal seeing the quality of the kick but it can be argued that a taller keeper with better positioning could have made a fingertip save.
Anyways, a very good result achieved today, and our future looks very bright and promising especially with the new signings on the way.
Gilmore continues to show his potential. We have a gem on our hands here.

I'm sure we've qualified for champions league with this result.
Let's go for the FA cup boys, we can win it. We will not be trophyless this season. cool
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greatihex:
Take it from me, we will continue to concede long range shots close to the post with Kepa in goal, because he is short and lazy to make quick steps and dive. Look at that sterling curling that he stood and watched. Look at mahrez's own that it was like he dived when in reality he just spread his hand like Boateng to deceive himself, no me.

There is nothing that guys has to offer more than what we have already seen. He is disadvantaged by being short, on top of that, he is still lazy.

I agree. We really need a better keeper.
I'm still wondering what could have made us make him a world record goal keeper when we had better choices.
We need to cut our losses and buy a better keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Segedinho:

Uselu hospital??

Dat 1 na psychiatric o

Are you in benin?
was born in Benin.... those days mad men were seen soliloquizing physically,,but now they soliloquize online... its very pathetic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
seankafor:
this bullshit right here Is what give guts to many people here to keep littering this place with their fanaticms and anti-religion posts and hogwash

What da fvck you just wrote? undecided
and wat part is not clear to u...I see lots of people who think they know sometin yet clearly don't know...in my ministry,,our prophet has seen and shown us tinz to happen in D's world even till 2050s...so we are preparing ahead,,but its a pity d whole world is messed up with lots of ignorant and confused folks...like I said,,u guys just wait till 2022/2023 and see wat God will do in Nigeria and d rest of d world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I'd be glad if the deal goes through.
At 28, he would be a good value for money with wealth of experience and winning mentality something that over rated overpriced Ben Chillwell wouldn't give right away .
Rudiger and Werner would make his adaptability easy too.

In between Lampard should tell Christensen to eat more and put in the work at the gym .Bloke is too frail.
Even Christensen too would help him adapt if he joins.

It seems Lampard is opting for Rudiger and Chris as his first CB pairing with Zouma and Tomori as respective back ups. Seeing as our main aim is getting a LB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:

I agree. We really need a better keeper.
I'm still wondering what could have made us make him a world record goal keeper when we had better choices.
We need to cut our losses and buy a better keeper.
Yeah. Although, I like his confidence with the foot.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
are you speaking of bundesliga

Which bundesliga champion doesn't know how to organize defense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
airmark:

He spent billion thinking 'attack is the best form of defence' always. When other teams strengthened too, he started losing 8 matches in a season. grin

When teams strengthen your team still finished below Pep.

Out of 4 seasons Pep spent in England your useless team finished below him 3 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

and wat part is not clear to u...I see lots of people who think they know sometin yet clearly don't know...[b]in my ministry,,our prophet has seen and shown us tinz to happen in D's world even till 2050s...[/b]so we are preparing ahead,,but its a pity d whole world is messed up with lots of ignorant and confused folks...like I said,,u guys just wait till 2022/2023 and see wat God will do in Nigeria and d rest of d world

1. What is the name of your ministry?
2. What is the name of your prophet?
3. What will happen in Nigeria in the second quarter of the year 2043?
4. Who will win the 2046 World cup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

and wat part is not clear to u...I see lots of people who think they know sometin yet clearly don't know...in my ministry,,our prophet has seen and shown us tinz to happen in D's world even till 2050s...so we are preparing ahead,,but its a pity d whole world is messed up with lots of ignorant and confused folks...like I said,,u guys just wait till 2022/2023 and see wat God will do in Nigeria and d rest of d world

macjireh:

. those days mad men were seen soliloquizing physically,,but now they soliloquize online... its very pathetic
grin

Hello pot, meet kettle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

1. What is the name of your ministry?
2. What is the name of your prophet?
3. What will happen in Nigeria in the second quarter of the year 2043?
4. Who will win the 2046 World cup?

ur approach is wrong...let me not say much,, but world cup 2046? D; d world is in its closing stages already its Y strange tinz are happening now and they will get much more strange in years to come....in time to come,, wat we call football league games will be history... d stadiums will be used for gospel campaigns...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

ur approach is wrong...let me not say much,, but world cup 2046? D; d world is in its closing stages already its Y strange tinz are happening now and they will get much more strange in years to come....in time to come,, wat we call football league games will be history... d stadiums will be used for gospel campaigns...
No so una tell my great grandfather Jesus is coming, world go change. Mr man all na lies nobody is coming. We're all going back to give nutrients to the soil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

Oshe awon general overseers grin grin
Can your prophet tell us if arsenal will ever win UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
cry Which one we go belive now? I think say na this year everything go end? Abeg ooo I never chop life

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's not wise to merely believe things or claims. But do your own independent research about things and form your own conclusions using critical thinking and considering pieces of evidence for or against any claim.

Back to sports: How do we want Chelsea lineup on Sunday to look like? Does Lampard need to introduce any changes to the starting XI of yesterday or retain the same lineup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

1. If Football stadiums will become crusade ground what job will the crusaders provide for ex-footballers who will lose their source of income . I hope you know praise and worship doesn't fill the belly?

2. You still haven't answered my question as to the name of ur ministry, name of ur prophet and a little bit of revelation of few of the things to come. Carry us along na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

This is a classic case of religious fanatism.
When we talk about the dangers of religion in our society and how it damages the psych of the average person in the society, people say we are wrong.

Just look at this supposed "normal" individual. He believes that his "man of God" has foreseen the "dangers and destruction" that lay ahead in the future and he is preparing for the imminent danger and those who don't see it are "mad".

He can't even see the lunacy in his statement yet he believes others are the lunatics. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

1. If Football stadiums will become crusade ground what job will the crusaders provide for ex-footballers who will lose their source of income . I hope you know praise and worship doesn't fill the belly?

2. You still haven't answered my question as to the name of ur ministry, name of ur prophet and a little bit of revelation of few of the things to come. Carry us along na

alright check D's out where he said there would be plagues in Nigeria because of outcome of d last elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJUTCuAYF-8

,,its a 17mins video,, make sure u watch till d end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Oshe awon general overseers grin grin
Can your prophet tell us if arsenal will ever win UCL?

Very important question that would benefit your brother Spy.

Otem will not put him to shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pastor Chris Oyakilome version 2.0 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

check D's too about d current Governor of Edo state b4 he even came out politically,,no one knew any name obaseki in government as at d time of D's prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM9uk8XiQX8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
donjazet:

This is a classic case of religious fanatism.
When we talk about the dangers of religion in our society and how it damages the psych of the average person in the society, people say we are wrong.

Just look at this supposed "normal" individual. He believes that his "man of God" has foreseen the "dangers and destruction" that lay ahead in the future and he is preparing for the imminent danger and those who don't see it are "mad".

He can't even see the lunacy in his statement yet he believes others are the lunatics. grin grin

grin

His prophet has seen 30yrs ahead with his time traveling binoculars.
But same prophet could not see 6 months ahead and warn us about COVID-19. Unless he too was worried about Interpol. grin

Serious delusion. Hehehe.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
afrodoc:

grin

His prophet has seen 30yrs ahead with his time traveling binoculars.
But same prophet could not see 6 months ahead and warn us about COVID-19. Unless he too was worried about Interpol. grin

Serious delusion. Hehehe.

u are looking for cure to a short lived problem when there's a lifelong problem ahead....go get urself data and watch for urself,,instead of being ignorant... even bible Neva said covid 19 was coming,, we are only told there would be pestilences,,plagues and deaths...we don't have to be told in what form they will come,,all we have to do is be ready...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWq4vCLkJcQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greatihex:

grin grin Boateng don suffer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
macjireh:

u are looking for cure to a short lived problem when there's a lifelong problem ahead....go get urself data and watch for urself,,instead of being ignorant... even bible Neva said covid 19 was coming,, we are only told there would be pestilences,,plagues and deaths...we don't have to be told in what form they will come,,all we have to do is be ready...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWq4vCLkJcQ

This your prophet resembles Indaboski Bahose.

Is he liquid or solid metal?

Can he predict sure odds or lucky lottery numbers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9143) (9144) (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Beorn, bolu96(m), popizaino(m), USAfall2024 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.