Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580912 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9205) (9206) (9207) (9208) (9209) (9210) (9211) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Mtcheew
you sure say you be true blue?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibime:

The boy dey give me joy. He's got the dribbling ability of Hazard but more direct and knows when to release ball.
These shots wey you dey throw so grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
that guy is a real devil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
He is.

His favorite player Rudiger was dropped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
At this point we will have to petition efcc icpc fed SARS to look into calcum Hudson odor, boy is a another fraudster angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
so nanU's tenure on d 4th spot was very short lived
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
hensben:
Same thing I’m clamoring for. We need a creative number 10 that can score too hence the need for Havertz. See how Bruno make Man U play now.
That’s why 1 DM and 2 AM’s is the way to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
PDPGuy:
Pulisic could easily surpass all that Hazard achieved for this team!
he can, but it won't be easy. His size is a fear for me. If he really begins to shine teams will start targeting him, and that is when the true test will come. E no go easy.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
This people dey win sha. nawa o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
DamonSalvatore:

He is a bloody scummie embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
odizeey:
This people dey win sha. nawa o.
coman enta top 4 na...una neva see anytin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
At this point we will have to petition efcc icpc fed SARS to look into calcum Hudson odor, boy is a another fraudster angry

No player is a fraudster at 19.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Greatihex:
when I told you guys that he is our best attacker una think say na lie.

What I love most is his hunger and eye for goal coupled with his creative sense.

Well done to the scouts for buying him even though it seemed too expensive at first. Our last 4 transfers (Kovacic, Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner) shows a focussed and pre-planned strategy.

The ones before gave us Kepa, Jorginho, Bakayoko, Alonso, Luiz, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Morata, Emerson, Giroud, Barkley and Batsman back-to-back and were all last minute desperate signings

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Greatihex:
he can, but it won't be easy. His size is a fear for me. If he really begins to shine teams will start targeting him, and that is when the true test will come. E no go easy.
they will finish him with injury... but hopefully with our new players coming in next season,, it Will be a great relief 4him unlike wen hazard was d only one in d team

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Give Willian the 3 years he wants. Please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibime:

Well done to the scouts for buying him even though it seemed too expensive at first. Our last 4 transfers (Kovacic, Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner) shows a focussed and pre-planned strategy.

The ones before gave us Kepa, Jorginho, Bakayoko, Alonso, Luiz, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Morata, Emerson, Giroud and Batsman back-to-back and were all last minute desperate signings
Chelsea have really suffered in d transfer market sha..buying players DAT can't play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibime:

The ones before gave us Kepa, Jorginho, Bakayoko, Alonso, Luiz, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Morata, Emerson, Giroud and Batsman back-to-back and were all last minute desperate signings
Drinkwater and Bakayoko was a terrible deal

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
macjireh:

Chelsea have really suffered in d transfer market sha..buying players DAT can't play

2016 to 2019 was a nightmare for transfers bar Ngolo Kante. Not one of them hit. Only Barkley is hanging on somewhat.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
macjireh:

I'm looking forward to what these guys will buy going forward looking at their last 4 transfers. There is clear synergy with Lampard on what the team needs unlike before where manager is always fighting with Technical Director

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
timbros:

Because of penalty goals?
Abeg 2 years is enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
timbros:

Willian is a good player. Not explosive but a good player. 2 years should be enough. He should be mindful of competing with Ziyech though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibime:

Willian is a good player. Not explosive but a good player. 2 years should be enough. He should be mindful of competing with Ziyech though

I've wanted FBS out since 2018, but based on this evidence, he can stay while we shore up our defence. He doesn't have good outputs,which is where my issue is, but he always puts up a good defensive shift. And he'll be a good bench option. Just not as a starter.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Zouma seems to be our best defender for now. He's the only one that is a defender first and foremost

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Unlimited22:

I've wanted FBS out since 2018, but based on this evidence, he can stay while we shore up our defence. He doesn't have good outputs,which is where my issue is, but he always puts up a good defensive shift. And he'll be a good bench option. Just not as a starter.

Although given his level of fitness, if there's any player I trust to play till 34 in good condition, it's Willian. His work ethic and natural fitness is almost like Milner, plus he's good in the dressing room being a Christian and a good boy. To be honest, I would not draw red line on giving him 3 years. It can be negotiated depending on the salary in that final year.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibime:
Zouma seems to be our best defender for now. He's the only one that is a defender first and foremost
I said this thing on a Chelsea thread somewhere and they all came for my head.
Give him a cooler head who can do the organisation and passing and he'll be superb.
Christensen is too soft, Tomori too green and Rudiger too useless average

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Watford

Useless club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Yeah bro

I just don't like the way Lampard is managing the team

Unai Emery would have been better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
We just dey use Watford dey play cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibime:

He'd be a good competitor for Ziyech till he can hit the ground running on his own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:
false 9 oh, true 9 oh, that dude, well like bruno u mentioned, either he comes to play 9 or he doesn't come. I asked u before about his defensive work or contributions you didn't answer. Yet you want him to play in our midfield shocked
With Kante and Kovacic at the base and b2b respectively we will be needing Havertz offensive play more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
ShitStain:

Because of penalty goals?
Abeg 2 years is enough

He's arguably the best penalty taker in England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Unlimited22:

I said this thing on a Chelsea thread somewhere and they all came for my head.
Give him a cooler head who can do the organisation and passing and he'll be superb.
Christensen is too soft, Tomori too green and Rudiger too useless average

You will hardly ever catch Zouma for being out of position or not covering the angle for the cross. All you can say is he looks clumsy on the ball, but TBH, that is improving under Lampard.

His first two games he made mistakes under Lampard which I put down to nervousness of trying to establish himself at a big club (his parent club) having been out of the picture since 2015. After that, he was fairly solid. His high point was the performance alongside Tomori away at Ajax. Lampard should have built on that instead of deferring to Rudiger. TBH, All these players would look a lot better without Kepa making them nervous. Apart from Rudiger, Christensen really disappointed me with his tracking of runs for West Ham second goal. I can bet Zouma will never jump over Antonio and start running toward the ball like Christensen did instead of marking the man in the box.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9205) (9206) (9207) (9208) (9209) (9210) (9211) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.