Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9486) (9487) (9488) (9489) (9490) (9491) (9492) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

All of them no reach at all

No make me on generator and transformer for your head...

I just dey pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

The guy dey hit una with 'hit and chop grass' ring. Na your own i dey wait for, short people sabi reach ground quickly. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
elrony:

Didn't know you were a 15 bytes memory patient bro, I'm so sorry. I'll be a wicked follower of Jah if I continue trampling on the disabled.

I'm sorry, no vex grin cheesy cheesy
Hahahha.

E touch am....using my diss agnst me......

This one sweet me......

I no knw say the thing pain rch like this..

Ur fellow scummies warned u to ignore me after his tears,u wouldn't listen......now "lookatew"
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
afrodoc:

Na the people wey dey debate am i blame. I have been drinking his sweet, salty, juicy tears with relaxed mind for the last 1 hr.

I can't let such succulent tears go to waste.

grin

Never too late before I realized I've been engaging a Twát. Na to dey fill my Belle with his milky in thickness but salty in taste Tears..... LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
People of God, please can anybody tell me what happened to rudiger ffs this guy is awful.
What was he trying to do for that second arsenal goal, just stand on your ground and you will get yellow card for obstruction.Is the guy under any spell cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

Average Ninja

Goals per match - 0.36

Firewood

Goals per match - 0.29

Average Ninja

Assists - 4

Firewood

Assists - 1

Average Ninja

Big chances created- 6

Firewood

Big chances created - 1

Average ninja with injury-derailed season, still gave you the big L. grin
Lel.
U needed 2 replies to come up with absolute bullshite. Your skull must really be full of salty ocean water.

What a load of rubbish. When they cant come with superior arguments based on actual stats that matter, that's when u start seeing rubbish like goals per game, penalties won, take ons.

In football, they give awards for most assists and most goals.
But it's only people with salt water brain that will care about irrelevant stat padding like take ons and 'small chances created'.

You are so desperate to prove Captain Murica didn't have an average season u keep coming up with rubbish.

£0 Greenwood:
10 goals, 1 assist in 1313 epl minutes.

£60m Captain Murica:
9 goals, 4 assists in 1727 epl minutes.

So the only thing Captain Murica can boast of is 3 extra assists more than that of an 18 year old playing in his first full season despite playing more games.

60million that cant even stay fit. 60million wey don enter bush.

airmark fück you and fück your Captain Murica!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segemumu behind his keypad typing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:

No make me on generator and transformer for your head...

I just dey pity you.

And u call this trolls??

Oga u are not even qualify to be a scum...

shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
From 3rd to 4th place

From we are winning FA cup to ref do ojoro

From trophies won to net spend

From shalaye to Graphic design

****This is too much cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

And u call this trolls??

Oga u are not even qualify to be a scum...

shocked shocked

K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Towel don soak

Na him go tire laslas

grin

Trolls don enter em Body feli feli..... LMAO! Guyman dey shout byte upandan like Street-Hawker wey dey sell Memory Cards..... LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Never too late before I realized I've been engaging a Twát. Na to dey fill my Belle with his milky in thickness but salty in taste Tears..... LMAO
Hahaha.

E don over this one.

A subtle way to widraw..

Anyway try treat and increase ur brain memory capacity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin

Uncle Shege the Town-Crier....... LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:

K
This one don run away too.

Thanks for accepting ur brain capacity..

The best cure is understanding the problem.

Eat more fruits okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where's lordfalcao and those Rudiger supporters sef? I want them to come and defend their foolish Rudiger.

Later some ignorants would say VVD doesn't engage and other mumu talk. The foolish Rudiger, like his mentor, Boathand senselessly jumped into Bellerin, leaving his rear and causing serious problem for that 2nd goal. I don't know how and why we signed this idiot.

If Lampard doesn't sign a quality CB next season and improve on his defence, i will just put him in the same category as Fraudiola.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Good afternoon my man..

Guess u have eaten.

I have all d time boss.

Your tears was enough for the morning

Cry some more this afternoon I am already hungry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Trolls don enter em Body feli feli..... LMAO! Guyman dey shout byte upandan like Street-Hawker wey dey sell Memory Cards..... LMAO!
The guy na memory card dealer for Oshodi Oke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:
Where's lordfalcao and those Rudiger supporters sef? I want them to come and defend their foolish Rudiger.

Later some ignorants would say VVD doesn't engage and other mumu talk. The foolish Rudiger, like his mentor, Boathand senselessly jumped into the Bellerin, leaving his rear and causing serious problem for that 2nd goal. I don't know how and why we signed this idiot.

If Lampard doesn't sign a quality CB next season and improve on his defence, i will just put him in the same category as Fraudiola.

grin

Dem don use Shalaye swear for you?! LMAO!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Hahaha..

I understand how touching it.

No vex bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

This one don run away too.

Thanks for accepting ur brain capacity..

The best cure is understanding the problem.

Eat more fruits okay

K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

The guy na memory card dealer for Oshodi Oke cheesy

cheesy

Shegedinho Phones' Accessories Store...... LMAO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Your tears was enough for the morning

Cry some more this afternoon I am already hungry
Dried and whacked

U have repeated dis same line for like for ever

Can't your brain process new things

Sorry i understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Oh no..

Is that were ur 15bytes memory started malfunctioning??

So sorry abt that....

Ehya sad

Choke on this though

Ole has more trophies as a manager na Lampard as a manager

Shockingly even when both were players

Odogwu 15bytes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Ehya sad

Choke on this though

Odogwu 15bytes

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:

cheesy

Lols

Say this why smiling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
People of God, please can anybody tell me what happened to rudiger ffs this guy is awful.
What was he trying to do for that second arsenal goal, just stand on your ground and you will get yellow card for obstruction.Is the guy under any spell cry

That guy lacks balance. Doctor should check his cochlear for balance problems. He is either always on corporate shoe, clearing balls in an awkward way or falling under annointing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

Later some ignorants would say VVD doesn't engage and other mumu talk. The foolish Rudiger, like his mentor, Boathand senselessly jumped into Bellerin, leaving his rear and causing serious problem for that 2nd goal. I don't know how and why we signed this idiot.

But trolling aside, Rudiger was very very foolish to have jumped into that challenge on Bellerin leading to the second goal. He just made it easy for Auba to delete Zouma before scoring the goal eventually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:

cheesy

Bros no even get shop

Na all those boys wey dey always bring customers for people cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Ehya sad

Choke on this though

Odogwu 15bytes

Ole wants u to explain

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Bros no even get shop

cheesy

Na em Shirt he write am put nah..... Mobile Store..... LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Bros no even get shop

Hahaha.

So that 15byte brain capacity realy do u strong thing

I don vex apologies b4..

No vex oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (9486) (9487) (9488) (9489) (9490) (9491) (9492) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, Griffon(m), Itsrm(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.