Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10442284 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9489) (9490) (9491) (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) ... (19115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

E no follow bro..

All ur shalaye no just enter.

But i get d point as small play with ur brain memory don degenerate to this kind shalaye..

I get u
Oboy sell me your China 4.66gb jare

I need the fake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:

2020/2021 don turn 01/02 ....

See wetin Oasis, Kingalabi and Nezzjnr cause cheesy grin wink cheesy grin

grin

Typo Errors... Le Prof on the Beatz. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Oboy sell me your China 4.66gb jare

I need the fake
We can't fix ur low brain memory bro..

Ask oasis for direction..

But na so dat my punchline bad

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
Lel.
[s]U needed 2 replies to come up with absolute bullshite. Your skull must really be full of salty ocean water.

What a load of rubbish. When they cant come with superior arguments based on actual stats that matter, that's when u start seeing rubbish like goals per game, penalties won, take ons.

In football, they give awards for most assists and most goals.
But it's only people with salt water brain that will care about irrelevant stat padding like take ons and 'small chances created'.

You are so desperate to prove Captain Murica didn't have an average season u keep coming up with rubbish.

£0 Greenwood:
10 goals, 1 assist in 1313 epl minutes.

£60m Captain Murica:
9 goals, 4 assists in 1727 epl minutes.

So the only thing Captain Murica can boast of is 3 extra assists more than that of an 18 year old playing in his first full season despite playing more games.

60million that cant even stay fit. 60million wey don enter bush.

airmark fück you and fück your Captain Murica![/s]

Morata had rubbished that per minute nonsense when he had an impressive per minutes stats at Madrid only to flop as a starter in Chelsea.

If the inferior Mason is great, he should be starting and playing full matches. Nobody's fault that Firewood couldn't last for 90 mins. cheesy

You had expected Firewood to destroy Rudiger as could be seen below, only for the average defender to put Firewood in his pocket like an Indian magician.

Your Ls are many, but only one appears in your moniker. grin grin

Lana1:
Dem don dey change mouth already. Few weeks ago, they were making mouth about United dreaming of top 4. Now they are praying to Otem to help them against Watford. grin grin

Greenwood vs Rudiger in 2 weeks. I dey wait grin grin grin

Firewood. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
When did my being happy start been a problem to some people shocked. This life sha, some of you are careless sha, how can you joking about a person's emotional health. U must be seriously broken.

cheesy anyway I hope nobody kills themselves from ur stupidity. Some of u take things too far. One fool na, will think o perfect post to get likes. Please if you're not emotional strong don't quote me o, abeg I don't want to be the reason for someone's breakdown.

As we dey talk am, no go punch person way go kill u. Dey form bad guy grin.

Some of you are funny but some e fit make u kill person.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

U dey misunderstand the statement..

U sold and bought upgrades...

We sold but couldn't buy .

Spot d difference..

B4 u take it personal,dont forget it is just banter before u cry join....

The trolls was all abt Frnakie vs Ole era....
Let's further breakdown how dumb ur defence is.

How many people did u sell?

U sold Hazard who got replaced by Airmark's Captain Murica....a worthy upgrade by airmark standards.

U sold Luiz who more than ¾ of ur fanbase wanted gone. So i'm not sure he even counts.

Somehow in the middle of a transfer ban u were still able to sign Kovacic on a permanent basis.

Even when ur transfer ban was lifted and u could buy players, una still no gree buy in January.

Yet u will still stand there and open mouth to say u could not buy players.

U no get point.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
When did my being happy start been a problem to some people shocked. This life sha, some of you are careless sha, how can you joking about a person's emotional health. U must be seriously broken.

cheesy anyway I hope nobody kills themselves from ur stupidity. Some of u take things too far. One fool na, will think o perfect post to get likes. Please if you're not emotional strong don't quote me o, abeg I don't want to be the reason for someone's breakdown.

grin

Can you interpret pls?!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:

That is the reason they were tagged "SCUMMIES "

Just cos i tagged them 15bytes brain memory capacity

They all took it personal.

They knew they were emotionally imbalance yet they chose to troll.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:

Welcome back mama,

How was your night
cheesy grin
Oga kingAlabi STFU, This post I'm quoting is reasonable and of courses with intent to piss me off.

Why d heck would u be mentioning rehab na wa u, na so u dey carry joke go. shocked be funny, if u can't be funny STFU joor

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Party continue grin Guys don turn Shekpite thread to Home gringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

grin

Easy Le Prof with typo Errors...... LMAO!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
Joginho is a disgrace in that midfield

cheesy grin

No wonder my guy dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

No single save at all the ball thrown at him...

The guy na big fool

No vex naa cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Can you interpret pls?!
this one does not understand English again. Jesus cry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
this one does not understand English again. Jesus cry

cheesy

cheesy

I no fit lie, e hard me small. So na English Language?!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

We can't fix ur low brain memory bro..

Ask oasis for direction..

But na so dat my punchline bad

grin grin

Make I make ma 66million?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:

I feel your pain bro

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

and the idiot now said he would even pay. That dumbass probably didn't even bet #1 in that match, like he knows how much rehab costs.

Abeg let the party continue MFs shouldn't quote me crap I beg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
cheesy

Shege don jaapaa! Hope no be say e go weep for Bathroom?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Oga kingAlabi STFU, This post I'm quoting is reasonable and of courses with intent to piss me off.

Why d heck would u be mentioning rehab na was u, na so u dey carry joke go. shocked be funny, if u can't be funny STFU joor
Chia expert17 don turn kingalabi

Try dry the tears from your eyes you will see better wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

I feel your pain bro
Eh hain, now ur trying. Don't come up with that lame ass crap again o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:

U sold Hazard who got replaced by Airmark's Captain Murica....a worthy upgrade by airmark standards.

U sold Luiz who more than ¾ of ur fanbase wanted gone. So i'm not sure he even counts.

Somehow in the middle of a transfer ban u were still able to sign Kovacic on a permanent basis.

Even when ur transfer ban was lifted and u could buy players, una still no gree buy in January.

U no get point.
You dey hold convo with a memory card dealer wey dey look for customers?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
If I speak, I am in trouble lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
Good game.

Top 4 priority achieved.

Let go get cup...

Keeping the Blue Flag Flying.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which CUP?

FA cup? MA cup? PA cup?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

No wonder my guy dey vex grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and the idiot now said he would even pay. That dumbass probably didn't even bet #1 in that match, like he knows how much rehab costs.

grin

Auntie pack well for now. E never reach your Turn. The Attention you dey force to get go soon reach you..... LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Easy brother easy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:

U no get point.
You called pulisic an upgrade of hazard .. shocked shocked shocked

Kovacic has been in chelsea...never a 1st choice to be bought but circumstances happened.

In as much as many people never wanted luiz but he left cos he never wanted dat competition.

We lacked quality depth but wasnt able go buy due to dsame circumstances.

Back to man u...ole had d options to point and kill,he did and was rewarded by d boards..

Lamps on d oda hand never had that options...even d puli wasn't wat he wanted as could be shown at the beginning of the season..

It was all about play wth wat u have no options....why did sari ran??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

Morata had rubbished that per minute nonsense when he had an impressive per minutes stats at Madrid only to flop as a starter in Chelsea.
Because Morata is useless doesn't mean Greenwood has to be useless with him.

If the inferior Mason is great, he should be starting and playing full matches. Nobody's fault that Firewood couldn't last for 90 mins. cheesy

You had expected Firewood to destroy Rudiger as could be seen below, only for the average defender to put Firewood in his pocket like a magician.

Your Ls are many, but only one appears in your moniker. grin grin

Firewood. cheesy
The only person receiving Ls here is you coz u have no point.

I know u have short memory due to the salt in ur brain so i will jog ur memory.

Minus the Spurs game, Greenwood started every game since the Epl restart where he was playing matches every 3 days in the days leading to the FA Cup match where Ole finally rested him.

Even ur useless Pulisic was dropped completely for such an important game.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Eh hain, now ur trying. Don't come up with that lame ass crap again o

Do you need to talk to someone ?

Pls do come with sege
He needs it more than you do
I fit make calls

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
sylvalord:
If I speak, I am in trouble lipsrsealed

cheesy

None of the Finals mattered the most..... LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy grin

No wonder my guy dey vex
any bad if i criticise mt players??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

But trolling aside, Rudiger was very very foolish to have jumped into that challenge on Bellerin leading to the second goal. He just made it easy for Auba to delete Zouma before scoring the goal eventually

That's the type of defending encouraged by some ignorants who analyse monkey post football. He destroyed that shape in defence, immediately he stupidly lunged that tackle.

I will see how Lampard reacts to this German disaster we have in our defence, next season. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9489) (9490) (9491) (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) ... (19115) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Altern8tor, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Bluelines69, DynamoDeGreat, a4turitoroman and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.