Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10446262 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9490) (9491) (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Make I make ma 66million?
Them fit probably fix am....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
sylvalord:
If I speak, I am in trouble lipsrsealed
Lampard is not a man of title

He's a man of when it matters the most

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:
cheesy

Shege don jaapaa! Hope no be say e go weep for Bathroom?!
Run from scummies ?
U fail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
Why nau. He had a transfer ban tho grin grin
Transfer ban cannot be regarded as a valid argument when you realize that some of the players in this current squad Finished 3rd with Sarri and he also got Pulisic and Kovacic.

If he had atleast kept them at third position, I’d have accepted the transfer ban excuse. But man actually made them worse.

Chelsea fans are just deluded because he is a club legend. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You dey hold convo with a memory card dealer wey dey look for customers?? shocked shocked
I understand ur brain capacity

No need to shalaye bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Them fit probably fix am....
You go sell Abi you not go sell I go add

4million on top
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

So you mean Lampard only wins when it mattered the most trophy? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:

Which CUP?

FA cup? MA cup? PA cup?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

No wonder my guy dey vex grin
Yah we had d opportunity to go for the cup but we lost

It is normal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

You called pulisic an upgrade of hazard .. shocked shocked shocked

Kovacic has been in chelsea...never a 1st choice to be bought but circumstances happened.

In as much as many people never wanted luiz but he left cos he never wanted dat competition.

We lacked quality depth but wasnt able go buy due to dsame circumstances.

Back to man u...ole had d options to point and kill,he did and was rewarded by d boards..

Lamps on d oda hand never had that options...even d puli wasn't wat he wanted as could be shown at the beginning of the season..

It was all about play wth wat u have no options....why did sari ran??
Lampard couldn't buy in July - August because of the transfer ban.

But it's not written anywhere in the new testament that clubs can only buy in August. When the transfer ban was lifted, why didn't he buy in January? Ole bought in January and was rewarded. But dey there dey make excuse for Lampard.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
I will be back, let me check on blueangel444
He passing through a bad patch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
sylvalord:
So you mean Lampard only wins when it mattered the most trophy? grin
Yes oooo

Including the fans here... They care less about Trophies

It should always be when it matters the most

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

I understand ur brain capacity

No need to shalaye bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Yah we had d opportunity to go for the cup but we lost

It is normal

No you didn't

You won "when it matters the most trophy" which is more important than the FA cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Airmark come with me
Let's check up on your follow shekpite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

You go sell Abi you not go sell I go add

4million on top
The virus too much for ur brain..

Na permanent damage e cause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

The virus too much for ur brain..

Na permanent damage e cause

Maybe I will meet Lampard
Because he is an expert in "when it matters the most"
Cause it matters to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
Lampard couldn't buy in July - August because of the transfer ban.

But it's not written anywhere in the new testament that clubs can only buy in August. When the transfer ban was lifted, why didn't he buy in January? Ole bought in January and was rewarded. But dey there dey make excuse for Lampard.
Excuse for what exactly

For not getting to top 4

For not winning d cup?

He was tasked to rebuild and he did just fine..

He didnt buy isn't a yardstick cos he is buying now..

More would have been demanded from him just like his counterpart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where bikeman sef angry angry

This sege dey reason like batshuayi
I need Lampard kind of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

No you didn't

You won "when it matters the most trophy" which is more important than the FA cup
Yah we beat scummies to the final ....

When it matters most
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
This one just dey market him products cheesy cheesy

Notice how his comments are linked with memory.. Capacity.. Bytes... Space

This one na better Dealer for Oshodi

Now I get cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Maybe I will meet Lampard
Because he is an expert in "when it matters the most"
Cause it matters to me
lame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
sylvalord:
Transfer ban cannot be regarded as a valid argument when you realize that some of the players in this current squad Finished 3rd with Sarri and he also got Pulisic and Kovacic.

If he had atleast kept them at third position, I’d have accepted the transfer ban excuse. But man actually made them worse.

Chelsea fans are just deluded because he is a club legend. grin
Worse position.
Worse points.
Worse Goals conceded.

Same team and he practically took them backwards.

Lampard on the wheels.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
Because Morata is useless doesn't mean Greenwood has to be useless with him.

If the inferior Mason is great, he should be starting and playing full matches. Nobody's fault that Firewood couldn't last for 90 mins. cheesy

You had expected Firewood to destroy Rudiger as could be seen below, only for the average defender to put Firewood in his pocket like a magician.

Your Ls are many, but only one appears in your moniker. grin grin

Firewood. :DThe only person receiving Ls here is you coz u have no point.

I know u have short memory due to the salt in ur brain so i will jog ur memory.

Minus the Spurs game, Greenwood started every game since the Epl restart where he was playing matches every 3 days in the days leading to the FA Cup match where Ole finally rested him.

Even ur useless Pulisic was dropped completely for such an important game.

What is this? grin grin

Average Rudiger poured water on your Firewood, no Amala for you here to turn. grin

Lana1:
Dem don dey change mouth already. Few weeks ago, they were making mouth about United dreaming of top 4. Now they are praying to Otem to help them against Watford. grin grin

Greenwood vs Rudiger in 2 weeks. I dey wait grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

cheesy grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:
This one just dey market him products cheesy cheesy

Notice how his comments are linked with memory.. Capacity.. Bytes... Space

This one na better Dealer for Oshodi

Now I get cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I understand ur brain quota

So no quam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Yah we beat scummies to the final ....

When it matters most
Congrats
Wish you many when it mattered the most trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

I understand ur brain quota

So no quam
Shegemumu and Sons limited.

How many Memory cards you don sell today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
lame

Easy bro
It hurts I know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Congrats
Wish you many when it mattered the most trophies
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:
Worse position.
Worse points.
Worse Goals conceded.

Same team and he practically took them backwards.

Lampard on the wheels.
Top 4 just like ole not spending a dine

200milli-66points
0 milli -66points.

The joke write itself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
airmark:

What is this? grin grin

Average Rudiger poured water on your Firewood, no Amala for you here to turn. grin

I guess na your team B play this match

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingAlabi:
Airmark come with me
Let's check up on your follow shekpite

Elrony, come and carry your King.

Yesterday it was an Expert from your team disgracing himself, today we have your king here. Scummies. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9490) (9491) (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.