Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703637 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9612) (9613) (9614) (9615) (9616) (9617) (9618) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BENEAMATA: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
popizaino:
Man United's heat map

Agbaya grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BENEAMATA: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
popizaino:
Club - Manchester United

Ego - Bayern Munich

Ability —- Remo stars
[b][/b]

NICKNAME - PENARITI I ! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BENEAMATA: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibime:
What's this nonsense I am reading about John Stones. They better not try it.
oldtimer , the tin tire me oh . Abi e no wan beta for this coach ni ? This had better not see the light of day oh . Na so this man dey pursue chilwell upandan like his dedending abilities is even up to 15% an upgrade on the annoying alonso ! Cost us at least a draw in munich with his bias for british players when mount and especially that albino barkley needed to be subbed . Didn't i even read somewhere a long time ago that this lampard is one of the brits with a high IQ ? What is all these brain fart decisions now ? Can we trust this guy with exceptional players coming in that he can manage them well ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Griffon:

We're not really going to pay, so I heard. His value is reportedly set at £20m, and with Dunk set to cost us double of that, we may just prefer a loan.
are you saying we buy Dunk and loan Stones because we don't need two more defenders, does Lampard want to play 3 CBs.

Or are you suggesting Stones or Dunk shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
When it mattered most
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibime:

Check your email before FA Cup spots fill up. Only few positions left
FA cup spots for the Sports NL own?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibime:

I am not in support given his lack of pace. Football these days, you need defenders that can play high-line. £40m given his age is also excessive.
agreed Lampard can't play a high line with him, unless Lampard is changing his tactics for next season due to our defense which in way would be wise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Griffon:
Leverkusen are refusing to give us any corona discount on Havertz deal. Report states the club are unwilling to accept any offers lower than £90m.

As e take be, we are now trying to get around this by placing the focus on the structure of performance-related payments.

This basically is the reason we never complete this guy's transfer.

read the deal would be for €70m upfront but its adds on they are working out. If Marina puts a winning UCL clause Leverkusen may not agree with that clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:
No look defending grin
Harry Maguire gets way too much hate... he’s actually a solid defender and most likely starts for any team in the PL.
If he didn’t have the £80m price tag on his head people wouldn’t be judging him. As far as I know man didn’t put that price tag on himself.

you can make anyone look silly if you crop pictures like this. And surprisingly many people blindly believe it rather than being critical of it!
To be fair, Maguire is expecting a run from a Sevilla player that is outside the picture. To me Williams is at fault here for rushing for that same player instead of covering Suso at the back. People looking at this one angle. Then if maguire had run to cover front post area and the ball had been cut back they’d be blaming him again loool..

The Agenda against this man is really annoying.
Here is the full pic

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Harry Maguire gets way too much hate... he’s actually a solid defender and most likely starts for any team in the PL.
If he didn’t have the £80m price tag on his head people wouldn’t be judging him. As far as I know man didn’t put that price tag on himself.

you can make anyone look silly if you crop pictures like this. And surprisingly many people blindly believe it rather than being critical of it!
To be fair, Maguire is expecting a run from a Sevilla player that is outside the picture. To me Williams is at fault here for rushing for that same player instead of covering Suso at the back. People looking at this one angle. Then if maguire had run to cover front post area and the ball had been cut back they’d be blaming him again loool..

Here is the full pic

Bros

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12071693_12008694ee96cc997ce2443aaceb53d89b593507jpegjpeg7567c9b78ec8176adaec1b8f4d22269d_jpeg_jpeg41ac84c4439f118bd3cefdb051090908

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
BENEAMATA:
oldtimer , the tin tire me oh . Abi e no wan beta for this coach ni ? This had better not see the light of day oh . Na so this man dey pursue chilwell upandan like his dedending abilities is even up to 15% an upgrade on the annoying alonso ! Cost us at least a draw in munich with his bias for british players when mount and especially that albino barkley needed to be subbed . Didn't i even read somewhere a long time ago that this lampard is one of the brits with a high IQ ? What is all these brain fart decisions now ? Can we trust this guy with exceptional players coming in that he can manage them well ?
lol, calm down let a deal be announced first.

Is that not how media was going on about Isco, Zaha and co but we actually signed Ziyech that we wanted but little noise was in the media about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibime:

I am not in support given his lack of pace. Football these days, you need defenders that can play high-line. £40m given his age is also excessive.

I still see him as a quick fix as he is not as sluggish and stiff as Maguire in my eyes.

With a solid DM, that will not be a big headache for me than i had with pacy Rudiger without top-notch defensive brain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by segunzik(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibime:

If anyone is interested in this, please drop your email and I'll send a code for a regulars league.

cc A40, biomustry, pamcode, iykmora, lekkie073, Unlimited22, TheCassanova, EmaPrince, Lana1, obainojazz, BlueAngel444, Popizaino, dubylhiver, Airmark, Greatihex, TalabiAudi, GloryIsaac, Timbros, Ninjametahuman etc

2020/21 thread is also open

https://www.nairaland.com/6056883/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2020

Please send me the codes. olusegunrotimi20@gmail.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Griffon:
Leverkusen are refusing to give us any corona discount on Havertz deal. Report states the club are unwilling to accept any offers lower than £90m.

As e take be, we are now trying to get around this by placing the focus on the structure of performance-related payments.

This basically is the reason we never complete this guy's transfer.

seriously i am secretely wishing we dont sign him.
The price is too outrageous, 90m for a raw talent .
we have mount, rlc will be like a new signing next season.
if chelsea sign that guy for 90m he will flop ehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibime:
What's this nonsense I am reading about John Stones. They better not try it.

I swear down, I just tire. Lampard wants to revive the guy's career, like WTF?!

It's as if he wants to just make the whole defence English, to improve communication,but that's not enough reason for us to buy overpriced players or flops.
See the way they are following Chilwell upandan when a much Cheaper - and better IMO - option in Reguilon may pass us by. I watched the guy against Wolves and Man U, two top PL clubs, and I think he will do well in the PL.

Not that I hate Chilwell, but anything over £50million for that guy is a scam.

As for the Stones matter, they should dead that okoto yarns quickly. I'd rather see Ampadu break into the squad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
I hear Armando Broja will be sent out in loan to our customers, Vitesse in the Netherlands.

But Ampadu wants to stay and fight for a shirt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Here is the full pic

As a defender, you saw an opponent inside your 18 yard box about to pull the trigger and all you care about is to expect a run from an opponent who isn't in the box and is like 5 yards away from the 18 yard box.... Bros na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
segunzik:

Please send me the codes. olusegunrotimi20@gmail.com

lja6j5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Did not check the final league position as I stopped updating my team even after the restart. I was 134 or so b4 the corona break tho

Team name THORR Blue

134? Na Carling Cup sure pass for you. Wait a couple of days to receive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:

I swear down, I just tire. Lampard wants to revive the guy's career, like WTF?!

It's as if he wants to just make the whole defence English, to improve communication,but that's not enough reason for us to buy overpriced players or flops.
See the way they are following Chilwell upandan when a much Cheaper - and better IMO - option in Reguilon may pass us by. I watched the guy against Wolves and Man U, two top PL clubs, and I think he will do well in the PL.

Not that I hate Chilwell, but anything over £50million for that guy is a scam.

As for the Stones matter, they should dead that okoto yarns quickly. I'd rather see Ampadu break into the squad.
you just wrote important "communication" have you even thought of the possibility that Reguilon who hasn't played outside Spain might be able to communicate properly with his new team mates. Sometimes it's not about talent but how they will work together as a team (this na real life no be gaming console). This is why players flop, no because they lack talent but because they dont gell well in the new group and team.

Reguilon isn't the first promising full Chelsea want to sign that is cheap.

Chilwel is not a scam, Leicester are the ones asking for a high fee, but Chilwel is better than Reguilon defensively, watch both LA liga and EPL. Chilwell didn't start defending this season and Reguilon has a pretty good LCB partner. Wolves sat deep mostly, and it's not Greenwood that Odoi is better than in wing play that you will use and judge how good Reguilon is against EPL wingers.

I obviously still don't like that he is expensive. If Reguilon wants to go to Napoli the board still has to buy an LB, I prefer Telles if not for his age.

Chilwell is not that bad sha, many wanted us to sign him in January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:
I hear Armando Broja will be sent out in loan to our customers, Vitesse in the Netherlands.

But Ampadu wants to stay and fight for a shirt.
that's great, with Gilmour injured. He can rotate with Kante at DM or even try his game at RB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
airmark:

I still see him as a quick fix as he is not as sluggish and stiff as Maguire in my eyes.

With a solid DM, that will not be a big headache for me than i had with pacy Rudiger without top-notch defensive brain.
DM- Ampadu, I still like that guy and I remember how good and calm he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
timbros:

I can feel their fear.

Dunk might end up being what they want Maguire their English Claus Lundekvam to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Griffon:

Make e no be like say grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
airmark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiizhZJt5ws

cool
For the good of next season, Pulisic better stay injury free. I no wan vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
MaziAlaye:

[s]Harry Maguire gets way too much hate... he’s actually a solid defender and most likely starts for any team in the PL.

Here is the full pic[/s]

Swallow your L and resist the urge. We no need your shalaye.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fraud

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you just wrote important "communication" have you even thought of the possibility that Reguilon who hasn't played outside Spain might be able to communicate properly with his new team mates. Sometimes it's not about talent but how they will work together as a team (this na real life no be gaming console). This is why players flop, no because they lack talent but because they dont gell well in the new group and team.

Reguilon isn't the first promising full Chelsea want to sign that is cheap.

Chilwel is not a scam, Leicester are the ones asking for a high fee, but Chilwel is better than Reguilon defensively, watch both LA liga and EPL. Chilwell didn't start defending this season and Reguilon has a pretty good LCB partner. Wolves sat deep mostly, and it's not Greenwood that Odoi is better than in wing play that you will use and judge how good Reguilon is against EPL wingers.

I obviously still don't like that he is expensive. If Reguilon wants to go to Napoli the board still has to buy an LB, I prefer Telles if not for his age.

Chilwell is not that bad sha, many wanted us to sign him in January

Like I said, I no really get problems with Chilwell personally. But if Leicester keep calling outrageous fees that we clearly know he isn't worth, we should just go for the other guy.

I raised that communication issue mainly because of the Stones - Dunk rumours, cause I'm hearing a lot about Stones to Chelsea now

Sha I heard they're putting off any LB signing so they can complete the Havertz deal, which I hear is now in the final stages.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Skimpledawg:

For the good of next season, Pulisic better stay injury free. I no wan vex

I remember run adding an article which commented on how Arhen Robben was previously very Injury prone, but with good attention (medical/fitness training-wise), he became reasonably injury free.

I hope Pulisic can also become injury free.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
I’m hearing that Messi is likely to move to Man City this summer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9612) (9613) (9614) (9615) (9616) (9617) (9618) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Shegzdave, SirAce, Theuniverse and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.