Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,852 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9613) (9614) (9615) (9616) (9617) (9618) (9619) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Skimpledawg:

For the good of next season, Pulisic better stay injury free. I no wan vex

grin
He needs your prayers or should we try gensteejay's otemotem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Fraud

Apt. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Fraud
can't one be a fraud in peace embarassed
What's the crime there undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bville02:

Swallow your L and resist the urge. We no need your shalaye.

You no see say ALAYE ends his moniker? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
airmark:

grin
He needs your prayers or should we try gensteejay's otemotem?
Otem will always fail.

Let Jah be praised.
I really need Pulisic to stay injure free abeg. That guy dey push attack for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:

I remember run adding an article which commented on how Arhen Robben was previously very Injury prone, but with good attention (medical/fitness training-wise), he became reasonably injury free.

I hope Pulisic can also become injury free.
That'd be great if our medical team can replicate that for him.

Pulisic's movement and eye for goal and assists must not be missed the coming season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Otem will always fail.

Let Jah be praised.
I really need Pulisic to stay injure free abeg. That guy dey push attack for me.
Whether it's your Jah, Otem, or any other god, prayers are useless and don't work.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
airmark:

You no see say ALAYE ends his moniker? cheesy

My Lord!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Inter vs Shaktar inna bit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:

Like I said, I no really get problems with Chilwell personally. But if Leicester keep calling outrageous fees that we clearly know he isn't worth, we should just go for the other guy.

I raised that communication issue mainly because of the Stones - Dunk rumours, cause I'm hearing a lot about Stones to Chelsea now

Sha I heard they're putting off any LB signing so they can complete the Havertz deal, which I hear is now in the final stages.
mehn that Havertz don too tey o, can't imagine how that day would be when they finally finally announce it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:

Like I said, I no really get problems with Chilwell personally. But if Leicester keep calling outrageous fees that we clearly know he isn't worth, we should just go for the other guy.

I raised that communication issue mainly because of the Stones - Dunk rumours, cause I'm hearing a lot about Stones to Chelsea now

Sha I heard they're putting off any LB signing so they can complete the Havertz deal, which I hear is now in the final stages.

Soo excited about next season....werner, ziyech....if we get havertz I don't mind how the defence lines up nxt season just glad we will be beasts going forward doing nothing while chopping goals at the back. Love it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lautaro M. on tha Beat
Nice cross from Barella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wow...how did they not score there.
Inter have been efficient with their crosses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Soo excited about next season....werner, ziyech....if we get havertz I don't mind how the defence lines up nxt season just glad we will be beasts going forward doing nothing while chopping goals at the back. Love it!

We all are super excited about next season..

Our target for next season is to get double the amount of penalties we had this season. 44 penalties next season would definitely come to fruition with the help of "our" VAR for sure

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
gensteejay:

Whether it's your Jah, Otem, or any other god, prayers are useless and don't work.

Just cos it hasn't work for you doesn't mean you should trample on other people's faith.
My mom's surgery in 2014 brought me closer to my Redeemer. I was raised a Christian, Anglican by birth but i wasn't really religious and i attend church at my own volition.
The consultant from Lagos who operated on her told us he had done his best after two back breaking different surgeries that we should accept our fate.
He said he hasn't done 3 repeated surgeries on anyone since he started his medical practice.
Mother, on her sick bed muttered the little prayers she could say and we joined our faith with her ( 3 of us in that room hadn't attend church for months).
The Doctor made the call the next morning and asked her to be re-operated and it came out successful. If you think i lied, take a trip down to Olu-Ola private hospital in ijebu-ode and ask about the woman operated on three times at that hospital.
Its been over 6years and my mother has not step a foot to any clinic since that miraculous surgery.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
gensteejay:

Did you see 'prayers' in my post?

Hope everything is fine at home?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

We all are super excited about next season..

Our target for next season is to get double the amount of penalties we had this season. 44 penalties next season would definitely come to fruition with the help of "our" VAR for sure
Number 44 is gold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Did you see 'prayers' in my post?

Hope everything is fine at home?
Very well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
gensteejay:

Very well.
Shalom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Just cos it hasn't work for you doesn't mean you should trample on other people's faith.
My mom's surgery in 2014 brought me closer to my Redeemer. I was raised a Christian, Anglican by birth but i wasn't really religious and i attend church at my own volition.
The consultant from Lagos who operated on her told us he had done his best after two back breaking different surgeries that we should accept our fate.
He said he hasn't done 3 repeated surgeries on anyone since he started his medical practice.
Mother, on her sick bed muttered the little prayers she could say and we joined our faith with her ( 3 of us in that room hadn't attend church for months).
The Doctor made the call the next morning and asked her to be re-operated and it came out successful. If you think i lied, take a trip down to Olu-Ola private hospital in ijebu-ode and ask about IYA KUNLE that was operated three times at that hospital.
Its been over 6years and my mother has not step a foot to any clinic since that miraculous surgery.

Many people have recorded such seemingly miraculous feats without praying to any sky daddy.

For every successful case you can attribute to prayer, there will be 9 unsuccessful ones where it's failed.

If prayer works, coronavirus wouldn't shut down churches and mosques for months.

That was a perfect opportunity to demonstrate the efficacy of prayer or Jesus' name, but all your pastors and imams went into hiding.

Prayer doesn't work. What works is putting the brain to use, your efforts, and luck.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Damn...Lautaro almost scored an audacious goal there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lukaku na hold up beast sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lautaro with the third goal. This should be game over.
No be by to dey pass ball. Inter have been much more effective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seeing Conte happy gives me joy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Conte taking inter to an European final. Abeg who get this L, we don they share L the past days I don forget who get this one cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Thecassanova:
Seeing Conte happy gives me joy.

Swrs. I hope they win this thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Conte taking inter to an European final. Abeg who get this L, we don they share L the past days I don forget who get this one cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seems Cuntay has found his level in Yuropa league since he cannot cope with European elites in the CL and he keeps getting knocked out, he has found his appropriate space among the tier 2 teams and coaches in Europe

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lukaku. Goddamn!!
Strength, pace and top notch finishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
Seems Cuntay has found his level in Yuropa league since he cannot cope with European elites in the CL and he keeps getting knocked out, he has found his appropriate space among the tier 2 teams and coaches in Europe

BlueAngel444

I found him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlueMann:

BlueAngel444

I found him grin

WIll Cuntay succeed Sarri as the next coach who failed at the top level but found success in Yuropa?

Unai Emery, Sarri maybe soon Cuntay, coaches who couldnt cut it at top level and settled for Yuropa

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9613) (9614) (9615) (9616) (9617) (9618) (9619) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, VicThory(m), hensben(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.