Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9648) (9649) (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueMann:

Congrats bossman. After recent reports of death, it's refreshing to hear some wonderful news.

Hope the kid stays safe and healthy. And ensure he is a Blue o.
Blue sure for am. Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueMann:
Dunk is officially Cancelled.

Just signed a new give year contract.
After all the hyping. cheesy

Watch how Una go start to dey devalue am now. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
RTSC:

Congrats o.

A new addition to the Chelsea family.
Yess ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

Cc: Airmark, ibime, Raumdeuter, afrodock, nihilist and co

I celebrate with you and your family! Congrats..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Roland17:

I celebrate with you and your family! Congrats..
Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

congratulations grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

grin grin

I understand perfectly well that we human are crafted in such a way to believe whatever we want to until somehow first hand experience changes our orientation

Talking about juju,i have done it n it worked perfectly
I have someone that did "touch and follow"on a gal that really dislike him back den in d sec school.
I have seen a man got swelled up form an "ayelala" cursed cos he stole nd denied it,he later died after confession
I have seen witches confessed on a verifiable account infact an aunt of mine confessed years back.
My late dad has really made me understand the repercussion of using juju negatively.
Some things can't be explained physically/scientifically.

Here in 9ja,we had bakassi in d ibo land.

I have friends that have been shot in close range but no penetration cos he was an OPC.
I know many will wonna debunk my statement

B4 u do,ask ur self what is my gain to disparage my aunt and d upheld d efficacy of juju just to score a point
Thanks
grin grin

I see you've added more stories to the one you had before. cheesy cheesy
It's either these tales are lies or you managed to condition your naive and gullible mind to believe misconstrued events.

You only continue to promulgate ignorance, myths and fairy tales that have held sway in our African mentality and society. Myths that fall flat in the face of logic and scrutiny.

You have still not described or shown me how a stolen prick looks like.
You have still not shown me a video proving the efficacy of "touch and follow" or the so-called magun.

One only wonders why Africa will be the bedrock of powerful magics but still be leading the world in all negative indices of life. Shortest average life span, highest crime rate, highest poverty rate etc.

Why can't this juju which you claimed help catch a thief help our police men to catch all criminals and make our society crime free.
Why couldn't buhari use touch and follow on trump to enable him come to Nigeria and help us?

Why can't our juju men band together and establish multi-billion dollar health and security industries that will show the worlds military how to be naturally bullet proof, instead our military men are chopping bullet and dying like fowl.

Why can't this juju men form multi-billion dollar finance services since they have the "power" to make people fall mugu instead they are all wretched men living in ingrained poverty.

Sege my bro, you need to evolve in your thought process. we are now in an era where it is very easy to dump ignorance and be enlightened, we are no more in the 15th century where access to information was a privilege. Educate yourself, my brother.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

Congrats bro. More are on the way. Please ensure you plan your family well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
donjazet:

Congrats bro. More are on the way. Please ensure you plan your family well.
Thanks bro. Sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
congratulations grin grin
Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueMann:
Dunk is officially Cancelled.

Just signed a new give year contract.
I already said so from my "sauces" cheesy that we won't sign Dunk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Massive congrats to you

Mr hensben
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
There are indications that thiago silva has chosen Chelsea according to telefoot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:
Massive congrats to you

Mr hensben
Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
donjazet:

It's either these tales are lies or you managed to condition your naive and gullible mind to believe misconstrued events.

You only continue to promulgate ignorance, myths and fairy tales that have held sway in our African mentality and society. Myths that fall flat in the face of logic and scrutiny.

You have still not shown me a video proving the efficacy of "touch and follow" or the so-called magun.

One only wonders why Africa will be the bedrock of powerful magics but still be leading the world in all negative indices of life. Shortest average life span, highest crime rate, highest poverty rate etc.

Why can't this juju which you claimed help catch a thief help our police men to catch all criminals and make our society crime free.
Why couldn't buhari use touch and follow on trump to enable him come to Nigeria and help us?

Why can't our juju men band together and establish multi-billion dollar health and security industries that will show the worlds military how to be naturally bullet proof, instead our military men are chopping bullet and dying like fowl.

Why can't this juju men form multi-billion dollar finance services since they have the "power" to make people fall mugu instead they are all wretched men living in ingrained poverty.

Sege my bro, you need to evolve in your thought process. we are now in an era where it is very easy to dump ignorance and be enlightened, we are no more in the 15th century where access to information was a privilege. Educate yourself, my brother.
Definitely u will not expect me to say everything i have experienced just cos i want to score a point.

What yoi believe have nothing to do with what i have experienced.

Myself n my squard then in sec school did these:

Slap and eat grass

Slap and fall

Gedu(no matter how strong you are;you can't lift me up wen we fight).

Untouchable(you cant catch me when i am being chased

Touch and follow.

Scorpion charm...we cant be sting.

No knife Penetration (we fight wt knives and battle axe then).

What i have seen:

A jujuman freezing d wings of doves

No bullet penetration..d last i saw was femi being butchered wth hammers(i uploaded and open a threaf on my timeline).

Witches confessions including my big aunt.

An alfa saying the exact number of sweets in my friends pocket.

A man got swollen after he refused to confess.

A stolen dick grin

I understand i am not civilized and still living in stone age but all these aforementioned have really convinced me.

Thanks oga

angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
I propose the mods sanction those who make religious post here. I think anarchists have invaded this thread, if they want to discuss religion they should do it at a section designated for it not here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amoto94:
I propose the mods sanction those who make religious post here. I think anarchists have invaded this thread, if they want to discuss religion they should do it at a section designated for it not here.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Where is that Sule fool? Sulele04 the dibia, I am not mad, where are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
donjazet:

You are the same person who wrote in your DIARY about parts of dead bodies bn sold to ritualist for various purpose.

I guess the purpose is for suya.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
This guy is sounding like an idiot who thinks that we don't have sense. Otematum is offering you a private picture you are refusing it like a fool. I will give you mine let me see if you can run me mad. Ode.
KID, WHY DO WANT TO RUIN AN INNOCENT MAN.
I LIKE YOUR COURAGE POST YOUR REAL PIC THEN I WILL RESPOND, I WANT TO SEE HOW ( HASHATAN ) ALLAH WILL SAVE YOUR ASS.
YOUR PAMA AND MAMA GO RECITE BISMILAHI TIRED FOR MATTER EVEN
OtemAtum WILL WEEP OVER YOUR HEAD .JUST POST YOUR REAL PIC I WILL QUOTE WHEN DONE.
SMALL BOY grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

Congratulations Bro....Job well done!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Another round of shalaye again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

REAL NIGGER. CONGRATS MAN
HE IS GOING TO BE AN INTELIGENT BOY.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

KID, WHY DO WANT TO RUIN AN INNOCENT MAN.
I LIKE YOUR COURAGE POST YOUR REAL PIC THEN I WILL RESPOND, I WANT TO SEE HOW ( HASHATAN ) ALLAH WILL SAVE YOUR ASS.
YOUR PAMA AND MAMA GO RECITE BISMILAHI TIRED FOR MATTER EVEN
OtemAtum WILL WEEP OVER YOUR HEAD .JUST POST YOUR REAL PIC I WILL QUOTE WHEN DONE.
SMALL BOY grin

See who dey call person kid grin grin

Wetin Maguire no go see for inside prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

See who dey call person kid grin grin
Wetin Maguire no go see for inside prison
YOU CAN DO BETTER SIR THIS IS LAME grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

You are the same person who wrote in your DIARY about parts of dead bodies bn sold to ritualist for various purpose.

I guess the purpose is for suya.

I am not saying that voodoo practices don't happen, I am saying that those ignorant practices do not produce any discernible results.

For instance, our great grand fathers believed that twins were evil and had to be sacrificed to the Gods to cleanse the land of "evil". That they did carried out this horrific practice doesn't mean it worked.

Because of how wide reaching our ignorance is, some foolish people kill innocent people in the belief that it would somehow transform into financial wealth, that they do this has no correlation with whether they become wealthy or not.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
So Lewis Dunk preferred to sign a 5yr deal with Brighton than come to Chelsea

Tough

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

YOU CAN DO BETTER SIR
THIS IS LAME grin

Sulele04, Segedinho expert17

Abeg na madness for Neymar and Mbappe I dey find

Since getting Sunday scores requires mother sacrifice

Time dey go. I have posted their pictures since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
donjazet:

I am not saying that voodoo practices don't happen
I am saying that those ignorant practices do not produce any discernible results.

For instance, our great grand fathers believed that twins were evil and had to be sacrificed to the Gods to cleanse the land of "evil". That they did carried out this horrific practice doesn't mean it worked.

Because of how wide reaching our ignorance is, some foolish people kill innocent people in the belief that it would somehow transform into financial wealth, that they do this has no correlation with whether they become wealthy or not.
We are getting there oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:
[s]
YOU CAN DO BETTER SIR
THIS IS LAME [/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9648) (9649) (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), nihilistjnr, chelseabmw(m), Amoto94(m), zeusis(m), afrodoc2, PendragonVII, Vischy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.