Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765994 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9649) (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Sulele04, Segedinho expert17
Abeg na madness for Neymar and Mbappe I dey find
Since getting Sunday scores requires mother sacrifice
Time dey go. I have posted their pictures since
WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE NEYMAR GO MAD, WHY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hold up, so we will give money to Leverkusen for Havertz & then they will use some of that to get Schick from Roma, which will then give Roma more funds to get Jorginho

- copied cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

KID, WHY DO WANT TO RUIN AN INNOCENT MAN.
I LIKE YOUR COURAGE POST YOUR REAL PIC THEN I WILL RESPOND, I WANT TO SEE HOW ( HASHATAN ) ALLAH WILL SAVE YOUR ASS.
YOUR PAMA AND MAMA GO RECITE BISMILAHI TIRED FOR MATTER EVEN
OtemAtum WILL WEEP OVER YOUR HEAD .JUST POST YOUR REAL PIC I WILL QUOTE WHEN DONE.
SMALL BOY grin
Weed don spoil your life finish. I just gave you my picture and see the nonsense you come up with. Your father and mother really wasted their sperm and egg to produce you. Olodo of the greatest degree. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:
So Lewis Dunk preferred to sign a 5yr deal with Brighton than come to Chelsea

Tough
Chelsea were never after him though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE NEYMAR GO MAD, WHY

Because it benefit my team for both Neymar and Mbappe to run mad before Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
GUYS I PREFER YOU DONT CALL ME SULE BECAUSE I AM NOT A WORSHIPPER OF HASHATAN(ALLAH)
SO I AM NOT A MUSLIM grin .
I PREFER SULELE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Sulele04, Segedinho expert17

Abeg na madness for Neymar and Mbappe I dey find

Since getting Sunday scores requires mother sacrifice

Time dey go. I have posted their pictures since
Do i have any issue with him??

Have i in any form encounter him

I know you wonna ridicule d efficiency of juju.but using such a way isn't commendable.

I find it hard relating spiritualism with you cos u claim to b a Christian who believes in the bible that even registered the efficacy of juju n witchcrafts.

Ur case is quite complex.

I have listed what made me believes in juju excluding the fact that i believe in d bible as a Christian.

When donjazet chat up spiritualism with me,i respects his views cos he hasn't seen nor witness juju in any form

And ultimately he doesnt believes in spiritualism likewise the bible unlike u my oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Because it benefit my team for both Neymar and Mbappe to run mad before Sunday
You are telling a mad man to make Neymar and Mbappe mad. The Sule escaped from yabaleft. To confirm it, tell him to send his current picture if it will not look like this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

REAL NIGGER. CONGRATS MAN
HE IS GOING TO BE AN INTELIGENT BOY.
Amen bro. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Definitely u will not expect me to say everything i have experienced just cos i want to score a point.

What yoi believe have nothing to do with what i have experienced.

Myself n my squard then in sec school did these:

Slap and eat grass
Slap and fall
Gedu(no matter how strong you are;you can't lift me up wen we fight).
Untouchable(you cant catch me when i am being chased
Touch and follow.
Scorpion charm...we cant be sting.
No knife Penetration (we fight wt knives and battle axe then).
What i have seen:
A jujuman freezing d wings of doves
No bullet penetration..d last i saw was femi being butchered wth hammers(i uploaded and open a threaf on my timeline).
Witches confessions including my big aunt.
An alfa saying the exact number of sweets in my friends pocket.
A man got swollen after he refused to confess.
A stolen dick grin
I understand i am not civilized and still living in stone age but all these aforementioned have really convinced me.
Thanks oga
angry grin grin

Ehhh, only you saw all these things and you did not bother to enquire about these mind boggling processes? Says a lot about your docile mentality. It shows you are not curious and have a gullible mind.

An intelligent mind who encountered such "magic" would seek to know the science behind whatever phenomenon encountered, rather than being bewildered and eternally awed by such. Today, you can speak to someone 10000 miles away and actually see the person life, you can also travel such distance in less than a day, in complex framework of steel, these are "magic". Magic that both of us can now replicate if we want to.

Why is our own "juju" an audio one? One where people will claim to disappear and appear as they like but can't do so inside a banks vault?

Sege my bro. You didn't experience anything, stop deceiving yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Do i have any issue with him??

Have i in any form encounter him

I know you wonna ridicule d efficiency of juju.but using such a way isn't commendable.

I find it hard relating spiritualism with you cos u claim to b a Christian who believes in the bible that even registered the efficacy of juju n witchcrafts.

Ur case is quite complex.

I have listed what made me believes in juju excluding the fact that i believe in d bible as a Christian.

When donjazet chat up spiritualism with me,i respects his views cos he hasn't seen nor witness juju in any form

And ultimately he doesnt believes in spiritualism likewise the bible unlike u my oga

The girls you used touch and follow for,
The people whose dickks got stolen
did you have issue with them?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
Weed don spoil your life finish. I just gave you my picture and see the nonsense you come up with. Your father and mother really wasted their sperm and egg to produce you. Olodo of the greatest degree. angry
grin SPERM PENIS SEX ERECTION THESE KEYWORDS ARE ALWAYS PRESENT IN YOUR COMMENTS.
YOU ARE CLEARY IN YOUR 20'S SUFFERING FROM MASTURBATION, I WILL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY KID JUST POST YOUR REAL PICS.
SMALL BOY grin .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
You are telling a mad man to make Neymar and Mbappe mad. The Sule escaped from yabaleft. To confirm it, tell him to send his current picture if it will not look like this
KID LET ME GIVE YOU AN ADVICE DONT LET IT BE TOO OBVIOUS THAT YOUR ARE A KID.
YOU CAN DO BETTER .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
donjazet:

Ehhh, only you saw all these things and you did not bother to enquire about these mind boggling processes? Says a lot about your docile mentality. It shows you are not curious and have a gullible mind.

An intelligent mind who encountered such "magic" would seek to know the science behind whatever phenomenon encountered, rather than being bewildered and eternally awed by such. Today, you can speak to someone 10000 miles away and actually see the person life, you can also travel such distance in less than a day, in complex framework of steel, these are "magic". Magic that both of us can now replicate if we want to.

Why is our own "juju" an audio one? One where people will claim to disappear and appear as they like but can't do so inside a banks vault?

if the guy saw any of the nonsenses he is claiming make I become cripple before the end of this year. Random folks claim all kinda tinz. Las las na scammers den be all of dem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
donjazet:

I grew up in a very bad environs.

I schooled in Ihogbe (a not to decent school)

Mt late dad was an ijebu man who understands the repercussions of juju.

Like i said,spiritualism cannot be explained or rather verified with scientific terms..

Just like trying to understand the almighty God.

I can't question some things that are beyond me..

I have involved in so many regrettable involving juju things way back.

Attached is my finger...

I am not trying to convince you but to atleast tellu something abt my sec school
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

grin SPERM PENIS SEX ERECTION THESE KEYWORDS ARE ALWAYS PRESENT IN YOUR COMMENTS.
YOU ARE CLEARY IN YOUR 20'S SUFFERING FROM MASTURBATION, I WILL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY KID JUST POST YOUR REAL PICS.
SMALL BOY grin .
Your useless father must be an idiot for talking trash. Who u be ? My shit is even worth more than your entire family. Madman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thread for all manner of Trash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

The girls you used touch and follow for,
The people whose dickks got stolen
did you have issue with them?
Did i stole anyones dick??

My guy liked the gal and wanted her by all means.

He heard abt "touch n follow ring" did it and it worked perfectly..

Should i be looking for the a verifiable fact after seeing with my koro koro eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

From ijebu-igbo

Born n raised in Benin

How come you know about ayelala killing someone, it's common to those area earlier mentioned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

I grew up in a very bad environs.

I schooled in Ihogbe (a not to decent school)

Mt late dad was an ijebu man who understands the repercussions of juju.

Like i said,spiritualism cannot be explained or rather verified with scientific terms..

Just like trying to understand the almighty God.

I can't question some things that are beyond me..

I have involved in so many regrettable involving juju things way back.

Attached is my finger...

I am not trying to convince you but to atleast tellu something abt my sec school
Your finger reminds me of a culture where the people bury living. fingers with dead bodies. Ignorance really dealt with your people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

KID LET ME GIVE YOU AN ADVICE DONT LET IT BE TOO OBVIOUS THAT YOUR ARE A KID.
YOU CAN DO BETTER .
E pain am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
if the guy saw any of the nonsenses he is claiming make I become cripple before the end of this year. Random folks claim all kinda tinz. Las las na scammers den be all of dem.
Am i being paid to lie or shalaye??

Am in trying to make u hate what you believe in??

Will it make me make heaven??

Ask yourself.....why should i lie on ehat i have encountered.

cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
schurley:

How come you know about ayelala killing someone, it's common to those area earlier mentioned
Ayelala is common in benin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
Your finger reminds me of a culture where the people bury living. fingers with dead bodies. Ignorance really dealt with your people.
Thanks bros.

I don't think there is need to engage in insults just cos i told u what i have seen and been tru.

I would advice we end the convo.

Thanks 4 ur understanding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
Your useless father must be an idiot for talking trash. Who u be ? My shit is even worth more than your entire family. Madman cheesy
KID DONT MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A KID.
PLS STAY OUT OFF MY MENTIONS UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO POST YOUR REAL PICS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Am i being paid to lie or shalaye??

Am in trying to make u hate what you believe in??

Will it make me make heaven??

Ask yourself.....why should i lie on ehat i have encountered.

cry
on a faceless forum, people defend their source of income. If you be dibia u will definitely do everything to make people believe that juju is real. If you be pastor u will try by all means to support false testimonies made by Christians on a faceless forum. Can you swear down that u are not a dibia?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't know how you want to convince someone who don't believe in God....,to believe in juju.

Make the matter die abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

KID DONT MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A KID.
PLS STAY OUT OFF MY MENTIONS UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO POST YOUR REAL PICS.
Mad man is talking. I gave you my pics, you're shifting the goalpost. Ekwensu!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
on a faceless forum, people defend their source of income. If you be dibia u will definitely do everything to make people believe that juju is real. If you be pastor u will try by all means to support false testimonies made by Christians on a faceless forum. Can you swear down that u are not a dibia?
Ok noted.

I am neither a dibia nor a herbalist

I am Christian

I was just saying what i have done way back.

I read a lil from your timeline and i noticed you have got same blv with otematum.

In as much there isnt any verifiable evidence ti show ur stance on caging allah anf Yahweh.

U blv and hold it vehemently anyway.

I respect you on that even if u cannot prove it.

I would rather ur reciprocated same gesture.

No insults..no e-war.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.
Congrats Bro. God bless the baby and you the parents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:
I don't know how you want to convince someone who don't believe in God....,to believe in juju.

Make the matter die abeg.
I only poured out what i did o

Sorry if i fail u..my oga

Otematum is really gaining more disciples.. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Ok noted.

I am neither a dibia nor a herbalist

I am Christian

I was just saying what i have done way back.

I read a lil from your timeline and i noticed you have got same blv with otematum.

In as much there isnt any verifiable evidence ti show ur stance on caging allah anf Yahweh.

U blv and hold it vehemently anyway.

I respect you on that even if u cannot prove it.

I would rather ur reciprocated same gesture.

No insults..no e-war.

I am at best an agnostic. Otem's writeup is just fascinating and I like it. That is where it ends. You are not a christian and I know why I say so.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9649) (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.