Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545740 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9738) (9739) (9740) (9741) (9742) (9743) (9744) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
thorrvik55:

Very good deal. Dare I say Barca massively overpaid for Frenkie De Jong. I've always rated VDB higher than Frenkie De Jong right from time
the way Ajax take hammer on top FDJ and de lite €160m, then sell Ziyech and De beek for half that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:

Indeed. Me too. Also DeJong wages is pushing £350kpw while VDB won't cross £150k. There is some Covid discount in VDB price though, about £10m discount on what they were asking last summer.
ya coupled with a certain van der sar helping. But signing by united, not their usually MO, but it happened would be sad to see VDB on the bench though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
BlueAngel444:
ya coupled with a certain van der sar helping. But signing by united, not their usually MO, but it happened would be sad to see VDB on the bench though.

VDB is insurance against Pogba playing rogue with his contract going into the last year of contract. He may have to chop bench for some time, but the minute the club realise Pogba won't sign and they can't get money out of him, they will prioritize VDB

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
After like 5 signings Una still dey salivate over our one? cheesy

Shey marina na the queen of deals.

Una know no say Ed Woodward is the Tim Westwood of investment.

cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
odizeey:
After like 5 signings Una still dey salivate over our one? cheesy

Shey marina na the queen of deals.

Una know no say Ed Woodward is the Tim Westwood of investment.

cheesy cheesy

Lol! Let us not act like Chelshit didn't get a sweet deal for Werner and Ziyech. The good news is that VdB can rotate or come on as a sub for either of Pogba or Bruno.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
olabode89:

Lol! Let us not act like Chelshit didn't get a sweet deal for Werner and Ziyech. The good news is that VdB can rotate or come on as a sub for either of Pogba or Bruno.

They had sweet deals but I don't understand why this our sweet deal is annoying them.

They thought we would be wasting money every time. Christmas is over for all those yeye sellers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is Ashley Cole working with Chelsea FC now?

Anyone please

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Is Ashley Cole working with Chelsea FC now?

Anyone please

He is now a coach in our Academy.

airmark:
Ashley please take him to School before the season starts. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
airmark:

He is now a coach in our Academy.

Oh beautiful. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Reppin the sean family cheesy

Me I dey download all my songs and albums...

I guess I'll definitely buy this one kiss

Currently jamming that track ft nipsey hussle

"If it costs you peace of mind,it might be expensive "

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
odizeey:

They had sweet deals but I don't understand why this our sweet deal is annoying them.

They thought we would be wasting money every time. Christmas is over for all those yeye sellers.
Trolling aside, you paid 80m for Magwaya.

That thing still dey do me like say Na lie, Till today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Unlimited22:

Trolling aside, you paid 80m for Magwaya.

That thing still dey do me like say Na lie, Till today.
How much is Kepa lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:
Van De Beek final price was £35m. Who do us this Kain thing?
45m

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:

Kepa will be dealt with surely, I just think VDB is an upgrade on Barkley, Kova and Mount. I won't say he's better than RLC attacking wise but he is miles above RLC in controlling midfield.
VDB is not better than Mount

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

How much is Kepa lipsrsealed
A 72m RELEASE CLAUSE.

Bilbao don't negotiate.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Unlimited22:

A 72m RELEASE CLAUSE.

Bilbao don't negotiate.
Likewise Leicester cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Neobulletzz:

45m

I'm giving you BBC price not rumours price
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Neobulletzz:

When we faced Ajax , that guy couldn't touch VDB

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:

When we faced Ajax , that guy couldn't touch VDB
Ajax as a team was a better team to Chelsea everyone knows. If Mount was in Ajax too, he would be untouchable

18 years old Mount at Vitesse had 23G/A one season
VDB have been there 5 seasons, highest he could do was 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Ajax as a team was a better team to Chelsea everyone knows. If Mount was in Ajax too, he would be untouchable

18 years old Mount at Vitesse had 23G/A one season
VDB have been there 5 seasons, highest he could do was 19

OK, let's see. Bear in mind VDB plays most of his games in CM while Mount was strictly an AM in a 4-2-3-1. Also bear in mind Mount took all freekicks and corners for Vitesse while Ziyech and Quincy take the set pieces for Ajax. That should account for up to 10 of Mounts g+a. I know what I saw when they faced and what I saw VDB do to Madrid, Juve and Spurs in UCL. I put VDB on Havertz level, never mind Mount. Havertz class may still be audio cos we haven't seen him do it at highest UCL level, while VDB is tried and tested.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:

OK, let's see. Bear in mind VDB plays most of his games in CM while Mount was strictly an AM in a 4-2-3-1. Also bear in mind Mount took all freekicks and corners for Vitesse while Ziyech and Quincy take the set pieces for Ajax. That should account for up to 10 of Mounts g+a. I know what I saw when they faced and what I saw VDB do to Madrid, Juve and Spurs in UCL.
Well true
Let’s see as you say but I would rate both of them same level to be honest. I can’t outrightly say one is better than one tho but both are still improving sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Mason Mount Lololololololololololol

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:

OK, let's see. Bear in mind VDB plays most of his games in CM while Mount was strictly an AM in a 4-2-3-1. Also bear in mind Mount took all freekicks and corners for Vitesse while Ziyech and Quincy take the set pieces for Ajax. That should account for up to 10 of Mounts g+a. I know what I saw when they faced and what I saw VDB do to Madrid, Juve and Spurs in UCL. I put VDB on Havertz level, never mind Mount. Havertz class may still be audio cos we haven't seen him do it at highest UCL level, while VDB is tried and tested.

VDB is fecking proactive and I like proactive midfielders (like KDB)

I always like my midfielders to treat play as a game of chess with a series of intelligent moves and activity planned out before, during and after the ball gets to them.

I really like Kovacic in the Chelsea midfield. I only wish he was more proactive in a different phase of play (i.e the final third) as that's a major weakness for such a fine player.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
weedtaker:
Mason Mount Lololololololololololol
Lol this meme funny die grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ibime:

Or maybe Manure refused to sell to us.

I wonder why they don't revive Areola bid since Mendy's price is pushing close to what PSG would sell Areola for. Maybe wages is also another factor. I know Romero also earns decent wage.

Funny enough, Rennes are pushing for areola as replacement for Mendy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Griffon:

Funny enough, Rennes are pushing for areola as replacement for Mendy.

Lollichon was the one pushing Areola over Kepa in 2018. He was also Cechs GK coach from Rennes to Chelsea. Cech even asked Arsenal to sign him. I don't understand why Lollichon can't now recommend Areola to Cech for roughly the same price as Mendy. Or did Lollichon change his mind? Areola is better than Mendy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2020
best Chelsea team ever.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Ibime:

Lollichon was the one pushing Areola over Kepa in 2018. He was also Cechs GK coach from Rennes to Chelsea. Cech even asked Arsenal to sign him. I don't understand why Lollichon can't now recommend Areola to Cech for roughly the same price as Mendy. Or did Lollichon change his mind? Areola is better than Mendy.

Could possibly be. I can recall this guy and his family closing on a house in London some weeks back and was hoping to sign a contract with a Premier League team. I can't explain how Rennes seems to be leading the race all of a sudden.

Areola was playing at a high level between 2016 and last fall. That is the sort of guy we should be going for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2020
donjazet:
best Chelsea team ever.
Who be this one?

Malouda? Joe Cole? With essien at right back?

Not even close!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2020
seankafor:
this year never finish naa.. if you give up, na u sabi oo

No be me write am oo, lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:
@GreatIhex

I don't know if Dele Momodu wrote this, but if he did then I think he's I'll informed. Below is what the CAMA act which CAN and PFA oppose says :

The question you should be asking are as follows:

1. Why should a Church leader be protesting a provision of the law that requires it's trustees to be accountable? Don't forget most pastors preach that we will all account for all deeds here on earth when we meet our maker?

2. Why should church leaders frown at a provision of the law that allows for interim managers to investigate any act of fraud or misconduct reported by church members or discovered by corporate affairs commission which they registered with in the first place before government granted them approval?

3. Where in the law did CAMA forbid any pastor from buying private jets, continue to provide scholarship for indigent members, provide employment for its members and members of the public at large?

4. Should church trustees be allowed to continue to run it the way they please even when the members (one fifth of them actually) strongly belive and have evidence the trustees have wrongly used the assets they hold in trust for the members?

They are running their churches 100% better than the way the president is running the country.

The fact is many Nigerians are loosing it. They can't think beyond going after pastors.

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an airline
In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries.

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria.

----but no, let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you run your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now.

In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity.

RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity.

Yet your ... govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 25,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary!
Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith, a single Church, is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters, yet it was electricity all through; for one second, water did not go off in spite of thousands that were present.

On a normal day you won't walk 20 metres before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates.

And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your .... mouth to talk down on pastors!

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries International who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 200 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000 hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU.

With 15,000 housing Estate in progress,
Water factories,
Zeolite factory,
One Research center,
a scholarship fund,
Beverage factories,
10 million books,
Publishing house,
Radio Station etc

who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation...??

Canaanland hosts hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever.
Government gathered people at stadium for recruitment exercise and before it even began, many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032
yet govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

Can we imagine how developed the nation would have been if we have people with the right mindset at the helm of the nation’s affairs?

I initially didn't want to reply this, but let me just do it.
I actually went back to read the post that i share to see if there is anywhere CAMA was mentioned, but i didn't see it. Then i began to wonder how the post concerns CAMA , and how you knew that he made the post because of the CAMA or whatever saga. I don't know the reason why Dele wrote the above, and i care less. I saw the post shared by someone here on nairaland on one thread like that, and i decided to share it here.

When i first read the write-up what i was just appreciating was the grand achievements that he mentioned that the man has been able to achieve in this same failed country, and that was why i shared it. But, no, you left the real thing that should learn and address from the post to talk about what is not even in the write-up. I don't know why you people like chasing shadows.
I have not been to the canaanland before to be able to verify the things Dele said, but from just listening to Oyedepo single message, "Power of Planning," i knew that those must be true. And what should be your utmost concern as a citizen of the failed country is how to hold your wicked leaders accountable for all the taxes that you have been paying since the day you started earning money; asking them to go and learn from those that have been able to conquer and still conquering.

Look at the bold part of the write-up by Dele and ask yourself if you are not ashamed of your failed country.

Covenant university that was founded just in 2002 is already one of the best, if not the outright best university in the country. You are concerned about that and look for how you will make your government to replicate such success in their institutions, it is church and CAMA that is your problem.

If no be say writing dey tire me, i for just pour my anger for this failed country on top this your post.

We go dey form say we dey intelligent and learned, yet the people wey we dey talk say dem no dey go school and dem no sabi book go dey use our head dey drink garri.

please, don't bother to reply to this post, because i won't even reply you again on this.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Likewise Leicester cheesy
So how did Chilwell go from 80m to 50m?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9738) (9739) (9740) (9741) (9742) (9743) (9744) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.