Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9752) (9753) (9754) (9755) (9756) (9757) (9758) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Expert17:

grin

Later now, na dem go insult Rudiger when he confuse corner for throwing.
Proper gin at work. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Geez!, this thread na correct vibe grin grin grin
its d happening thread na...lots of fun here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
nateevs:

Walahi I never thought he smoked. How did he have the lungs to put in 8km plus shift per game?

12km. Actually, some of the fittest players are smokers. Smoking they say only starts to affect you after 20 years. It's no different from inhaling carbon particles daily in Lagos traffic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Person wey dem don expose say na he still dey mumu himself say he is a she.

Very funny cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Lionel Messi will NOT be leaving Barcelona, we can confirm. - Goal.com

Goal.com getting an exclusive after years of massaging Messi's ego.

After all the drama, Messi stays. Nonsense, I wonder how Pep is doing cheesy

They should have called Marina to handle this issue grin (and get Messi out of Barca to Chelsea)
But they included you in the conference, yet you did nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
odizeey:

Omo. Na the Dry gin dey cause am o. cheesy cheesy
I shock

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Barcelona are stupid.

Messi will leave for free in 12 months. What is the benefit of keeping him if not pride?

This was the same situation with hazard amd chelsea made a smart decision.

Infact by January,City can sign a pre contract with messi with a bigger salary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
As an aside, who else thimks marina gravnoskaia deserves a stature at stamford bridege.

She is better than any male negotiator in football today.

She is really using her female charms to overpower clubs.

£67 million as guaranteed payment for havertz minus add-ons after all the gra gra.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
seankafor:
This hervaertz sef.. who is he una no go let us hear word undecided
Future tormentor of ManU, mancty asrna, Toth, liverp, and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
RTSC:
As an aside, who else thimks marina gravnoskaia deserves a stature at stamford bridege.

£67 million as guaranteed payment for havertz minus add-ons after all the gra gra.

When u now remember Pepper to Arsenal was £72M grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
DExponential:

No dey fall my hand cheesy

Why u come sound like a scummy nah...

See d kind martial art i want tk run enter u like d way magwaya run enter those mopol.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
RTSC:

Nah! Ed Woodwork is the Tim Southwood of negotiations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
thorrvik55:

Crazy shit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jabhunter:
Before i bin de read him post with a feminine voice in my head.. Now that she has been found out to be a man... The kind baritone wey de ring for my head no be here
who conform am? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
RTSC:

I see what you did there cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Segedinho:

Why u come sound like a scummy nah...

See d kind martial art i want tk run enter u like d way magwaya run enter those mopol.

Die this matter before you give these Scummies more points abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
DExponential:

Nah! Ed Woodwork is the Tim Southwood of negotiations.
Woodward that openly said Other Clubs dream to do what United can do in the transfer market.

He basically destined United to always overpaying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
if havertz is not announced tomorrow,thunder will fire that admin ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
RTSC:

[s]She is really using her female charms to overpower clubs.

[/s]

Yes, she deserves a stature, a very big stature cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
eph12:
Subtle shit mehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
timbros:
It's official. Messi stays.
so apari won't be winning ucl any time soon shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
thorrvik55:

ouch

Hitting below the belt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
RTSC:

The way una dey hype this Marina, i no understand. Don't get me wrong, she's a ok negotiator but the way y'all dey go about like say she dey perform wonders. You just paid 50m for an average English leftback and don't let the 67m for Havertz being bandied about deceive you, you are definitely going to be paying more. The breakdown na to no make am loud.

Rummenigge and Daniel Levy drive a harder bargain and if na by scouting and unearthing gems, Monchi kill am. Honestly i'm yet to see her broker a move that will truly convince me of her abilities.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sparekey(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
ennyjay72:
if havertz is not announced tomorrow,thunder will fire that admin ni

Done...... � �

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
eph12:

Sebi na here person tell us say Marina no dey wear pant go negotiations? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Havertz finally

Our new number 8 cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
pkasso:
The way una dey hype this Marina, i no understand. Don't get me wrong, she's a ok negotiator but the way y'all dey go about like say she dey perform wonders. You just paid 50m for an average English leftback and don't let the 67m for Havertz being bandied about deceive you, you are definitely going to be paying more. The breakdown na to no make am loud.

Rummenigge and Daniel Levy drive a harder bargain and if na by scouting and unearthing gems, Monchi kill am. Honestly i'm yet to see her broker a move that will truly convince me of her abilities.
You are so onpoint.

I wonder what she has done self dat other negotiator havnt done

Mtcheeeew.

Even woodward reduced magwaya fees from 80+ to 82m

WB from 50+ to 54m.

I see no reason why people hype her this much.

U deserve a chill gulder bro

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
pkasso:

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
The way some of you disrespect ladies is like you don't have mothers at home.

Maybe you came as a result of the faeces of some forest monster.
Or your mothers are worthless failures, that you have no real role model to the capabilities of a brilliant woman.

Chelsea fans are not like this, even as a club Chelsea also have one of the best female teams. Only a scum thinks like a worthless piece of trash.

Some of this guys way they talk anyhow for here na pikins una be finally

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
postdigger:

E shock u? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't leave me grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9752) (9753) (9754) (9755) (9756) (9757) (9758) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.