Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10583512 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9753) (9754) (9755) (9756) (9757) (9758) (9759) ... (19236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Don't leave me grin grin
it's interesting how on the same day Havertz's deal is said to be agreed was the same day Messi sent his infamous fax stating his desire to leave. And today, the same day Messi says he is staying is also the same day Havertz is been announced as a Chelsea player cheesy grin

Honestly glad City ain't getting Messi and that the Havertz saga has also ended, finally a Chelsea player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kai speaks English

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oxx4: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Almost 80% of young Germans speak English
Segedinho:
Kai speaks English
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
RTSC:
As an aside, who else thimks marina gravnoskaia deserves a stature at stamford bridege.

She is better than any male negotiator in football today.

She is really using her female charms to overpower clubs.

£67 million as guaranteed payment for havertz minus add-ons after all the gra gra.

How much did she negotiate for Kepa, Drinkwater and Bakayoko?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Don't start what you can't finish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ibime:

So this guy dey smoke?

Even when he was the marathon man in EPL, I'm sure he was smoking. You don't just pick up smoking in your late 30s
Lol he is clearly a professional. That is a deep drag right there. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lana1:
Sebi na here person tell us say Marina no dey wear pant go negotiations? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wow wow wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
oxx4:
Almost 80% of young Germans speak English
Thanks

I was surprise at his fluency
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
cole01:
Between Ziyech, Werner and Havertz who are you most excited about?
As for me it's Ziyech, the feeling of having a left footed RWF alone is organismic especially after watching Willian always opting for crosses after successfully going past his man.
As for Werner I like his serious nature and always been about business, his aggressiveness is also something impressive, we've got too many Nice guys in our squad.
From what I've watched from Havertz he hardly shoots and that's one aspect I think is needed, Most 10 in the league are great shooters of the ball.

Been a long time I looked forward to a season like this Tbh, we should be in for one of the best seasons In a while just wish City could get Messi, Man u having Sancho and Liverpool snapping Thiago.. Interesting season ahead for us all
It has to be Kai Havertz for me he is the missing link in our midfield as he can pass and score, a good dribbler and his off ball movement will unlock packed defenses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Make season start... cheesy

Ooiiin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Finally o!

27 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
pkasso:
The way una dey hype this Marina, i no understand. Don't get me wrong, she's a ok negotiator but the way y'all dey go about like say she dey perform wonders. You just paid 50m for an average English leftback and don't let the 67m for Havertz being bandied about deceive you, you are definitely going to be paying more. The breakdown na to no make am loud.

Rummenigge and Daniel Levy drive a harder bargain and if na by scouting and unearthing gems, Monchi kill am. Honestly i'm yet to see her broker a move that will truly convince me of her abilities.
Man U fans always bitter

We bought England first choice left back for 50m and you are shouting
You guys bought an U21 player for 50m, he wasn’t even starting in the U21 but no issue for that one grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks

I was surprise at his fluency
Most of Europe, especially those under 35, is bilingual.
Go to countries like The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Finland, Germany etc etc and you'll be able to get by with very little language issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lana1:
Sebi na here person tell us say Marina no dey wear pant go negotiations? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:
The way some of you disrespect ladies is like you don't have mothers at home.

Maybe you came as a result of the faeces of some forest monster.
Or your mothers are worthless failures, that you have no real role model to the capabilities of a brilliant woman.

Chelsea fans are not like this, even as a club Chelsea also have one of the best female teams. Only a scum thinks like a worthless piece of trash.

Some of this guys way they talk anyhow for here na pikins una be finally
Sometimes you go just open your mouth like gutter waaaaaaahhh ooze and spew trash and nonsense.

What brings pkasso mum here for you to insult her or for you to insult him directly. I mean, he didn't even insult Marina, but you just deem it fit to insult him and his mom cos he doesn't join the bandwagon of hyping marina. Honestly, you're a fool and I mean it with all my heart

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jodera:
Sometimes you go just open your mouth like gutter waaaaaaahhh ooze and spew trash and nonsense.

What brings pkasso mum here for you to insult her or for you to insult him directly. I mean, he didn't even insult Marina, but you just deem it fit to insult him and his mom cos he doesn't join the bandwagon of hyping marina. Honestly, you're a fool and I mean it with all my heart
how d fvck did ur tiny mind think I was referring to pkasso. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Man U fans always bitter

You guys bought an U21 player for 50m, he wasn’t even starting in the U21 but no issue for that one grin
Yes, i'm a Man Utd fan, a proud one at that grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
This street na general market. You fit pick 2

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Man U fans always bitter

Thats not a Manu fan

Bia Airmark wetin dey work all these clowns wey una Park for here sef undecided

We be dey manage the likes of Hensbrain and Bajaj man

But these ones no follow at all

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jodera:

grin grin grin any tackle na tackle finally grin grin grin

*sips tea and reclines seat*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Don't worry that was how man utd was ahead in signing Thiago also and Chelsea was ahead in signing Sule

If Bayern wants Harvetz they will get him just like with Sane and Werner

We will get the one we want and leave you with the one we don't
Well, well. I guess you didn't want Werner and Havertz after all grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Thats not a Manu fan

Bia Airmark wetin dey work all these clowns wey una Park for here sef undecided

We be dey manage the likes of Hensbrain and Bajaj man

But these ones no follow at all
Una own sef don do. Una no fit troway face? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jodera, my apologies that you feel completely foolish with all your heart but it's sicken for any sexualize success because it's a female.

Would idiots be making sly digs if the director was a man. See eh, next time I will pluck out both your eyes, fry them and serve them to as eggs and I bet you'd stupidly eat them.

Because I respect what she does doesn't mean I'm hyping her. If it hurts your brain that some actually appreciate their director. Go and jump into a soak-away abeg

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Unlimited22:

why u come drag Oga dayo enter havertz talk......don't start what you can't finish oo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Unlimited22:

We are not going to pay that much for Kai, he can develop with you and when he matures we come to take him.

Like we did with Vidal, Boateng Sane .

If he develops properly, we will be back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

I think we need to move for Werner this summer too.

James -45M
Pavard -35M
Lucas 80M
Werner - 80M
Harvetz - 60M

Spending 300M

Out
Robben
Ribery
Boateng
Hummels
Wagner

cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter right now:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you hate what's happening in Chelsea go and swallow blade or kill yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
pamcode:
Una own sef don do. Una no fit troway face? cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Pep Guardiola called Timo Werner to try and convince him to reject Chelsea and move to #ManCity, but the forward turned down the offer as he was guaranteed more game time at Stamford Bridge.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9753) (9754) (9755) (9756) (9757) (9758) (9759) ... (19236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, bolu96(m), Ibunkun1(m), popizaino(m), airmark(m), CallTheCops(m), Itsrm(m), DammyOlu123(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), fyinka47(m), ucsquare(m), Vischy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.