Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,558 members, 7,843,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10656168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9757) (9758) (9759) (9760) (9761) (9762) (9763) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
postdigger

Hope you are taking note cos this coming season,

I will be watching with a relaxed mind

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ibime:
Final price of £71m. BBC price, not rumours price.
With adds on i think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
All in all, Lamps has a lot to do in terms of choosing the best system and the corresponding personnel.

Such a shame that the pre season is so short, and a good chunk of the players have missed it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Segedinho:

With adds on i think

£71m includes add-ons. It's £62m plus add-ons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ibime:

Ffs.

Marina is still underrated. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't think we need a new right back.....Bellerin is washed already,injury prone too.
I think we need a new Dm tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
The rest, as it is, all up to Lampard. His managerial skills and tactics is about to be tested this coming season.

No more excuse.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol. I wonder why people body dey hot.

Chelshit made what appear to be good acquisitions.
No need for haters to go overboard and no need for fans to do so either.

The season will reveal all.

True talk cool. But we're optimistic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bville02:
The rest, as it is, all up to Lampard. His managerial skills and tactics is about to be tested this coming season.

No more excuse.

Yes o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
raumdeuter:
I dey hope say UEFA can pair Chelsea with Bayern again

Lmao! make Bayern clear them doubt! It's possible, I don't think Chelsea will be in Pot A.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2020
olabode89:

Lmao! make Bayern clear them doubt! It's possible, I don't think Chelsea will be in Pot A.

Dem think say dem fit hide Kepa from us, Next time they play us, we will insist they field Kepa

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nipeks001(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Levy that bastard is the real deal I respect that motherfvcker
Someone mentioned Marina bought Drinkwater, Bakayoko dem. Same Levy spent Bale’s money on waste pipes like Soldado, Paulinho, Chiriches, Lamela etc. Sold Eriken for 17m.

You can’t have it all.

Bayern is the only club that rarely overpays for a player and that’s because of their policy of not going extra mile for ANY player. They know their limits when entering negotiation, and withdraws from negotiations when that limit is reached, then wait for a year when they will have more bargaining power even though there’s risk of another club swooping in or the player changing his mind. It has helped them get some players on the cheap side, and it has made them lose some players also. They also don’t like entering negotiations for players in which their clubs holds more bargaining power(player contracts, desire to play for them etc). Reason why Marina’s job is more impressive- these conditions were not particularly in her favor.
Even at that, they bought Javi Martinez for 40m years back when money get value, and paid Lucas Hernandez release clause

Marina tried with the summer deals abeg.

The mother Jibe maybe was too much though. The supposed Marina remark was just “beer parlour” talk amongst men. It shouldn’t be taken that serious to the extent of mentioning parents. On the bright side, it proves she’s indeed a female grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Dem think say dem fit hide Kepa from us, Next time they play us, we will insist they field Kepa
shoo is it by force shocked if Una wan see kepa for post make Una buy am na, after all Neuer don dey old and the legendary Boateng dey to protect am

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2020
nihilistjnr:
The idea of Havertz in my club dey totori me madly

How far that Dayo Upamecano fella, can we do a swap deal sending Christensen and two sticks of White London the other way?

I still need a right back and I don't trust James or Azpi in that position - I heard Bellerin might be for sale at the right price

Na Abramovich cause this one cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

How do u see dis line up...
More like a false 9

...............pulisic werner........
..Mount.......... Kai.............ziyech
......................Kante..................
Chiwell........Silva..........Zouma..........azpi/james

.....................Any keeper.....................
5 attackers and 5 defenders...only guardiola can try this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2020
“I read very much messages from them (Chelsea fans) they write very often on my social media accounts so I saw it and I can’t wait to play in front of the fans”

- Kai Havertz

Chelsea fans on twitter grin, the way Havertz has been trending (Marina, Pulisic and Chelsea) since yesterday evening it seems the world has forgotten Messi did an interview and announced he was staying in Barca cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
“I read very much messages from them (Chelsea fans) they write very often on my social media accounts so I saw it and I can’t wait to play in front of the fans”

- Kai Havertz

Chelsea fans on twitter grin, the way Havertz has been trending (Marina, Pulisic and Chelsea) since yesterday evening it seems the world has forgotten Messi did an interview and announced he was staying in Barca cheesy

Seriously, fear just dey catch me sef. I don dey pray make this brouhaha no put unnecessary pressure on him o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Oh boy oh boy look at e-coaches!

The EPL striker I respect most is Harry kane.

I just hope Timo Werner replicate kane's goal scoring form.

I and my siblings have always love Timo Werner since 2016/2017 season when he was carrying RB Leipzig on his shoulder alone and also when the Bundesliga goal boots are fought for by;

1.)Robert Lewandoski(This guy has always been a beast.It's either he's topping the score chart with 2 goals or Aubameyang is topping the chart with 1 goal)

2.)Pierre Emerick Aubameyang(We used to find it hard to pronounce his name and we started calling him 'Auba' after pulisic in a interview said ''Chipping the ball is what Auba taught me how to do)

3.) Anthony Modeste(He was always third on the goal chart, It really pained me he left Germany for china.Is he still there?)

Chai 2016/17-2018/19 season in the Bundesliga was so interesting.Now,who has the balls to compete with Lewandoski for the Bundesliga Golden boot?

Listening to;
√Love songs for the street by lil Durk
√Miracle by Dreamboi ft Wonda da Hyperman

And

(2018 world cup theme song)
Live it up by Nicky Jam ft will smith.

As I'm listening to this song now,I'm just remembering the heartbreak I had that night against Argentina.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:
postdigger

Hope you are taking note cos this coming season,

I will be watching with a relaxed mind

Yes o lots of new signings, all the way from London to Manchester. Any flops will result to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol. I wonder why people body dey hot.

Chelshit made what appear to be good acquisitions.
No need for haters to go overboard and no need for fans to do so either.

The season will reveal all.

We are here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Havertz welcome. cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmmm
Kepa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Las las na kepa go give these scummies the mouth to troll.......that guy ain't good I wonder why lampard and cech is yet to see that...... Na hia we go dey when Chelsea go dey play... 3:3,3:2,4:2,2:2,4:3,4:4,5:2 and the rest just like Liverpool's season before Allison and van dijk....the attack and midfield is one of the best in league but that de gea brother standing on that goal post no follow at all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2020
Gutted that we might be playing Kepa again this season. I hope he gets better and doesn't let the boys up. Great additions this summer and there is no way we are not going to see massive changes, based on what Lampard has shown us that he can do. It's practically impossible for three new attackers to flop at the same time. Excited to see the season start already, it will be a slow start because of no preseason football but I expect them to get things rolling fast. No pressure on my manager, let's go enjoy football, COYB!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2020
nipeks001:

Someone mentioned Marina bought Drinkwater, Bakayoko dem. Same Levy spent Bale’s money on waste pipes like Soldado, Paulinho, Chiriches, Lamela etc. Sold Eriken for 17m.

You can’t have it all.

Bayern is the only club that rarely overpays for a player and that’s because of their policy of not going extra mile for ANY player. They know their limits when entering negotiation, and withdraws from negotiations when that limit is reached, then wait for a year when they will have more bargaining power even though there’s risk of another club swooping in or the player changing his mind. It has helped them get some players on the cheap side, and it has made them lose some players also. They also don’t like entering negotiations for players in which their clubs holds more bargaining power(player contracts, desire to play for them etc). Reason why Marina’s job is more impressive- these conditions were not particularly in her favor.
Even at that, they bought Javi Martinez for 40m years back when money get value, and paid Lucas Hernandez release clause

Marina tried with the summer deals abeg.

The mother Jibe maybe was too much though. The supposed Marina remark was just “beer parlour” talk amongst men. It shouldn’t be taken that serious to the extent of mentioning parents. On the bright side, it proves she’s indeed a female grin
Bro.. You said it all. This was what I was expecting. See as you honestly and logically countered the notion that Marina is not good and that's what is expected. In a public forum, there must be that 1 person that must criticize even if everything is going excellently, that doesn't mean one should insult the person or his Mother. Highest attack the message or counter the points, simple. I respect Marina even tho I'm not a Chelsea fan and I think almost everybody here respects her and her work. And if you notice, it's only one person in this forum that really spoke against her work, that doesn't mean the person is sexist or something.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Ibime:

Daily Fail won't stop saying it is 89milla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2020
My team is full of so many young attackers. The next couple of years will be interesting if we can keep a lot of them. Roman is building another phase of Chelsea with a man that was a beast in the last phase. Love to see it. Can't be one Okrika club from Manchester cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2020
BikeMan:
My team is full of so many young attackers. The next couple of years will be interesting if we can keep a lot of them. Roman is building another phase of Chelsea with a man that was a beast in the last phase. Love to see it. Can't be one Okrika club from Manchester cheesy
You sha find way look for scummies trouble.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Neobulletzz:
cheesy

Thiago to Chelsea? Skimpledawg will take Isaac to the mountain to make this happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9757) (9758) (9759) (9760) (9761) (9762) (9763) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.