Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9759) (9760) (9761) (9762) (9763) (9764) (9765) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Did Bilbao put a gun to Chelshit’s head and force you to buy a basket for 80m?

Was he the only keeper available in the world?

If you go to Isale Eko and a trader tells you he will only sell his basket for 80m will you buy like a JJC or go to another shop to buy?

grin

U know the same applies for ur £80M Fridge, right? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2020
O boy see trolling! grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2020
hensben:
Kovacic is not the best to play along side Kante, this is why Lampard like to go with two AMFs because we struggle to win when Kante and Kovacic play together. Jorginho is too weak to play based CDM so we need Rice to replace him.
We don struggle cos of kante nd kova partnership

We struggle cos we dont really have dat link bw attackers and midfielders..

Now dat we have got a proper AM.

Let see how he fare b4 demanding unnecessarily
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2020
E.Ampadu is a good baller, i wonder why nobody rate him high.

D.rice is an expensive overrated billy gilmour.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols

U still learning in ur amala turning.

I asked you a simple question

Is release clause negotiable.

U begin shalaye...

Just cos i bring fact abt bakayoko abd drinkwater deal.

Na wao

Which fact did you bring?

My first post was debating the point of Emenalo paying for Kepa.

No matter how you many times you try to add Bakayoko and Drinkwater to the debate I never mentioned them.

Here is my first post on the matter.

afrodoc2:

Emenalo that left Chelshit in 2017 was responsible for the Kepa deal in 2018? cheesy

So i ask again. Was it Kepa that left in 2017 that sanctioned paying 80m for a basket in 2018?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

We don struggle cos of kante nd kova partnership

We struggle cos we dont really have dat link bw attackers and midfielders..

Now dat we have got a proper AM.

Let see how he fare b4 demanding unnecessarily
Okay then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2020
hensben:
Kovacic is not the best to play along side Kante, this is why Lampard like to go with two AMFs because we struggle to win when Kante and Kovacic play together. Jorginho is too weak to play based CDM so we need Rice to replace him.

Rice, seriously?
To come and do what?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2020
TimoWerner:
We don't need D.Rice!!
Lampard should sell players and buy a good G.K....once again, we don't need D.R.
We need Declan Rice. Chelsea should sell Barkley and Jorginho to fund Rice’s deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

U know the same applies for ur £80M Fridge, right? grin grin

Tell me the highest amount you paid for a fridge and the highest amount you paid for a basket.
Let’s start from there.

After that tell me if gun men come to your house and ask you to choose 1 to keep, fridge or basket which one you will choose.

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2020
TimoWerner:

D.R is an expensive overated billy gilmour.

Corrected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Rice, seriously?
To come and do what?

I no really dey understand all this Rice talk.
We have the very versatile and very good Ethan Ampadu. And he carries a British passport.

Let them sign a GK and have a clear out and the window is a ten for ten.

Also, I hear we're in for Thiago.

If we actually get him......

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Rice, seriously?
To come and do what?

To come and hold CDM while Kante do the hunting. He won two epl playing along side two based CDM(Matic and Drinkwater).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

I am sure you are literate. Show me where I mentioned Bakayoko or Drinkwater in my post.

I am waiting.
I blv u understand d word applied.

A guy post abt marina being not responsible for baka.n drinks .

Ur response was to disapprove such post by saying "emenalo left around 2017".

So u know u musnt put things in word.

So if by this you are saying u neva said such or i misunderstood you.then there is no need for d argument.

Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Corrected.
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Which fact did you bring?

My first post was debating the point of Emenalo paying for Kepa.

No matter how you many times you try to add Bakayoko and Drinkwater to the debate I never mentioned them.

Here is my first post on the matter.
Maybe i misunderstood your points

I hail

So i ask again. Was it Kepa that left in 2017 that sanctioned paying 80m for a basket in 2018?

grin
Maybe i misunderstood u

Hailings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Rice, seriously?
To come and do what?

Ricr is an upgrade to barkley and Jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2020
hensben:
To come and hold CDM while Kante do the hunting. He won two epl playing along side two based CDM(Matic and Drinkwater).
Ethan Ampadu and Billy Gilmour

We need a GK above all things Now. And Thiago Alcantara will be cheaper than Rice. So I don't even see why his name is being mentioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2020
hensben:
We need Declan Rice. Chelsea should sell Barkley and Jorginho to fund Rice’s deal.
I second this motion.

But not this window...

We have got too many new names
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

Barkley is a CM/AM.
Rice is a CB/DM. Different positions.

The Jorginho One might be true, but we ALREADY HAVE Gilmour and Ampadu, and according to reports, are in for Thiago. What exactly do we need him for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

I blv u understand d word applied.

A guy post abt marina being not responsible for baka.n drinks .

Ur response was to disapprove such post by saying "emenalo left around 2017".

So u know u musnt put things in word.

So if by this you are saying u neva said such or i misunderstood you.then there is no need for d argument.

Case closed.

You are indeed an Amala God. grin

I specifically mentioned Kepa. You are the one that keeps on mentioning Bayayoko and Drinkwater.
If I meant them I would have mentioned them.

I am asking for the 3rd time.

Was it Emenalo that left in 2017 that paid 80m for a basket in 2018?

cheesy

After that you can answer this question.

Is it compulsory to buy a specific player (or basket) that has a ridiculous buyout clause?
Is the potential buyer allowed to shop elsewhere?

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

Maybe i misunderstood u

Hailings

Indeed you did. I never argued Bakayoko or Drinkwater.

But who was the genius who agreed to pay 80m for a basket?

An object whose utility (as confirmed by Timbros himself) does not extend beyond storing of tomatoes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Unlimited22:

Barkley is a CM/AM.
Rice is a CB/DM. Different positions.

The Jorginho One might be true, but we ALREADY HAVE Gilmour and Ampadu, and according to reports, are in for Thiago. What exactly do we need him for?

I dont see thiago coming
Watching Barkley plays is like piercing my eyes with needles.

Rice can deputies for kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

You are indeed an Amala God. grin

I specifically mentioned Kepa. You are the one that keeps on mentioning Bayayoko and Drinkwater.
If I meant them I would have mentioned them.

I am asking for the 3rd time.

Was it Emenalo that left in 2017 that paid 80m for a basket in 2018?

cheesy

After that you can answer this question.

Is it compulsory to buy a specific player (or basket) that has a ridiculous buyout clause?
Is the potential buyer allowed to shop elsewhere?

cheesy

My taught was abt negotiated deals

Like bakayoko n drinkwater

Abt awa agbo d basket

U and i know the non-negotiable stances of release clause.it was a necessity considering the hullabaloo at that point in time.

A coach pointed at a feasible prospects..she doesn't scout for players;she negotiate.

U can't price down the #162/fuel in a gas station

You just buy and shake your head.

But you can negotiate for item like tv set to atleast an acceptable price.

So if ur popsi send u mk u go buy fuel..he knows there is no trick you can play.

But if ge say mk u go buy fridge for 150 k and him neighbour buy same fridge for lesser then he knows u might get some kpaje from it depending on ur negotiating skill

Hope u grab

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

The guy added Kepa. Was Emenalo responsible for Chelshit paying 80m for a basket?

At least I can store chilled drinks and food in a fridge. Of what use is a basket? cheesy
out of 3 players, emanalo was responsible for 2.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2020
pkasso:
Abeg, i need someone to check on Sulele04. That guy go don dey boil like this.
Na only him Sabi wetin Havertz do am.
Maybe he prefers English Barkley grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Unlimited22:

I no really dey understand all this Rice talk.
We have the very versatile and very good Ethan Ampadu. And he carries a British passport.

Let them sign a GK and have a clear out and the window is a ten for ten.

Also, I hear we're in for Thiago.

If we actually get him......

If we get Thiago then it definitely means Jorginho/Barkley won't be playing a part this season.. I feel he'll end up going to Liverpool though

Kante x Thiago at the base would be just perfect..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2020
Unlimited22:

Na only him Sabi wetin Havertz do am.
Maybe he prefers English Barkley grin grin

I no know why d guy hate havertz o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

If we get Thiago then it definitely means Jorginho/Barkley won't be playing a part this season.. I feel he'll end up going to Liverpool though

Kante x Thiago at the base would be just perfect..
I blv they are looking at thiago wages and age.

We are building not necessarily fixing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

Barkley and Jorginho are bench players.. Besides Barkley >>> Rice in midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2020
TimoWerner:

D.r is an expensive overrated billy gilmour.

Who is D.r?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Barkley and Jorginho are bench players.. Besides Barkley >>> Rice in midfield.
Barkley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Segedinho:

Barkley

Did u watch Barkley b4 his injury?? He was a beast. I doubt Rice would ever reach the heights Barkley got to

(1) (2) (3) ... (9759) (9760) (9761) (9762) (9763) (9764) (9765) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.