Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9776) (9777) (9778) (9779) (9780) (9781) (9782) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Methinks the big toe of Fernando Torres is greater than Lewandowski cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
let's all forget Hazard took Belgium to world semi finals and Chelsea to UCL semis but still you disrespect him while the world honors him.

You dey piss for bed on top this guy matter, free am

Shey semi and final na the same thing?

Person say he graduate University, you dey say you gradute SS3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
DExponential:
Methinks the big toe of Fernando Torres is greater than Lewandowski cool

Lewandoski 4th highest goal scorer in CL history. 15 CL goals this season alone.

Let me know about your favourite striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Which one Hidden Hazard don win? Shey na CL abi na world cup

Is the criteria winning CL/WC?

Abeg let us know o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

Is the criteria winning CL/WC?

Abeg let us know o

The criteria is not to be useless like Hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Let's move to more important and relevant things. Like HAVERTZZZZZZZ tongue

I don't think people will buy him yet. Buying Chelsea players in fpl is a risk because of the numerous options.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Dayo don't deceive yourself, you have a psychological problem when it comes to Chelsea, trolling aside.

The big question is how does Hazard concern you? He is not playing in your boring league, and according to you he doesn't even play CL. Yet na him matter you carry for head like pure water.

Your problem na personal something, but you guys should not reduced yourselves to dayo's level referring that iniesta could be a fraud, no na. If person wan crazy leave am make him craze.

No matter how many times Messi goes missing in games, you don't see me type Missing lion, every time. And I am a Madrid fan, I won't even disrespect iniesta and xavi just for the sake of "I must post something in another fan's thread".

Hazard is a deep rooted problem in your soul Dayo, you can't even enter Madrid thread and troll him, not that I want you to, but what is your business with Hazard?

See Shalaye. Hidden show us your CL goals don turn shalaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Shey semi and final na the same thing?

Person say he graduate University, you dey say you gradute SS3
Dayo how Hazard matter take concern you shocked shooo, na your player wetin come be your own for inside undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski 4th highest goal scorer in CL history

Fernando Torres: World Cup winner.

Lewandowski: Captained his side to a shameful world cup exit..

Torres>>>Lewandoski for sure

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski 4th highest goal scorer in CL history. 15 CL goals this season alone.

Don't care.
Torres: Multiple International trophies and a CL trophy
Wake me up when Lewandowski beasts a major final cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

See Shalaye. Hidden show us your CL goals don turn shalaye
go him account now, abi Hidden dey here or him PA.

You no know say na nuisance you don turn.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

The criteria is not to be useless like Hidden
Abeg throw more light on what makes a player "USELESS"..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

This guy why you carry Chelsea for head like this? Omo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

Abeg throw more light on what makes a player "USELESS"..

An attacker having 4 CL goals from open play at almost age 30 is USELESS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Neobulletzz:

When Lampard score against Germany, dem cancel am
who be dis grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

How many goals did Torres score in that world cup or he was just a carry along like Giroud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

no follow Dayo wear the same wrapper.

At a time I wanted to troll Bayern players, especially when I used to mention some of them like Ribery and the rest just for fun but you see Dayo matter, e no too dey normal.

We fit they laugh with person no realize say d person don craze

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
DExponential:

Don't care.
Torres: Multiple International trophies and a CL trophy
Wake me up when Lewandowski beasts a major final cool

Carry along

Torres in world cup won by SPain 0 goals
Giroud in world cup won by France 0 goals

Chelsea is blessed with impotent strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
no follow Dayo wear the same wrapper.

At a time I wanted to troll Bayern players, especially when I used to mention some of them like Ribery and the rest just for fun but you see Dayo matter, e no too dey normal.

We fit they laugh with person no realize say d person don craze

You are allowed to troll Bayern players but make sure you are bringing things your favourite players like Hidden are better at

You cannot be trolling a man with 1million in his account when you have N500
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
weedtaker:
who be dis grin
Lol my Guy, I get loud grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nawa oo. This place is a mess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Carry along

Torres in world cup won by SPain 0 goals
Giroud in world cup won by France 0 goals

Chelsea is blessed with impotent strikers
Hmmmn. Looks like the bar is a little too high for our dear Lewanflopski. How about Euros. Any idea?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
donjazet:

I don't think people will buy him yet. Buying Chelsea players in fpl is a risk because of the numerous options.
true but 8.5 though cheesy, isn't he worth the risk?.

I saw DVDbeek is 7.0 would have gotten him but Ole isn't known for his rotation would have gotten if I was sure he would be a starter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
DExponential:

Hmmmn. Looks like the bar is a little too high for our dear Lewanflopski. How about Euros. Any idea?

Lewandoski 4th all time scorer in the CL. Let us know about your favourite strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
The problem with raumdeuter is that he thinks football is all about statistics. Football is an art, not mathematics.

Perhaps, that's why he doesn't believe Boateng has no business on the pitch.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are allowed to troll Bayern players but make sure you are bringing things your favourite players like Hidden are better at

You cannot be trolling a man with 1million in his account when you have N500
so you admit you are TROLLING Hazard and none of what you say is actually relevant tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
true but 8.5 though cheesy, isn't he worth the risk?.

I saw DVDbeek is 7.0 would have gotten him but Ole isn't known for his rotation would have gotten if I was sure he would be a starter.

Do you think havertz will easily displace Lampard's favourite son mount??

The risk of rotation for him is very high. I'm even scared of buying Werner because i don't know if he has nailed down the spot.

The risk of owning any Chelsea player is high.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski 4th all time scorer in the CL. Let us know about your favourite strikers
is Bezenma better than Lewandoski yes or yes?

Do you also agree Marcelo has always been and will always be a far better LB than Alaba.

This is the truth not trolls cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so you admit you are TROLLING Hazard and none of what you say is actually relevant tongue

The stats are trolling Hazard too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
is Bezenma better than Lewandoski yes or yes?

Do you also agree Marcelo has always been and will always be a far better LB than Alaba.

This is the truth not trolls cool

Lewandoski has more CL goals than Benzema
Marcelo is better than Alaba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

It doesn't matter. Klose is the all time World Cup goal scorer. Looks like the little toe of Torres is greater than the entire career of our dear Lewanflopski cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
swiz123:
The problem with raudeuter is that he thinks football is all about statistics. Football is an art, not mathematics.

Perhaps, that's why he doesn't believe Boateng has no business on the pitch.

Anything you are doing on the field there is a stat to measure it, else you are just forming activity. As an attacker you are expected to score and assist and that is what you will be measure by

Any attacker not doing that is wasting time

Why are you on Kepas case? Is it not because STATS shows his low save rate? or you think its by staying in post and chopping goals claiming he is doing art

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9776) (9777) (9778) (9779) (9780) (9781) (9782) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.