Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517050 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9778) (9779) (9780) (9781) (9782) (9783) (9784) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Laugh wan tire my belle. I love Amalanomics!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
Keep Quiet
Benzema 4 UCL
Lewandoski 1 UCL.
Benzema 1 Goal In UCL final
Lewandoski Zero goal in UCL final
Benzema Beasted one UCL final
Lewandoski Disappeared like Hidden in UCL Final
defend this (This standard aparial criteria)
don't bring 15 UCL goal crap here
abeg edit lewandowskis zero goal to 0 to make it clearer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Neobulletzz:

This guy why you carry Chelsea for head like this? Omo
you may not know, his second choice after bayern is Chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Someone should help me call Sir Raum ooh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Carry along

Torres in world cup won by SPain 0 goals
Giroud in world cup won by France 0 goals

Chelsea is blessed with impotent strikers
haba,
World cup is not a farmer league like Bundesliga that a man can score 5 goals in 9 minutes, even all conquering Spain in 2010 played a total of seven games with paltry 8 goals to win the tournament.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Anything you are doing on the field there is a stat to measure it, else you are just forming activity. As an attacker you are expected to score and assist and that is what you will be measure by

Any attacker not doing that is wasting time

Why are you on Kepas case? Is it not because STATS shows his low save rate? or you think its by staying in post and chopping goals claiming he is doing art

Then by your statement,firmino isn't good enough to play for even Watford.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
hensben:
Im not criticizing Kepa because of stats but because of what he is serving us on every match day. I watch players to rate them. For example, Vardy is a prolific goal scorer but he is not a world class player by standard. Football is an art first before any other attribute.

What is Kepa serving that you watch. Explain it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
ennyjay72:
he just talks like something I don't know he said iniesta is better than lampard cos he has 1 world cup goal
that easily means that Ahmed musa is better than lewandowski grin

Raumdeuter aren't you ashame of yourself?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
MorataFC:
haba,
World cup is not a farmer league like Bundesliga that a man can score 5 goals in 9 minutes, even all conquering Spain in 2010 played a total of seven games with paltry 8 goals to win the tournament.

Lewandowski scored 15 goals in the CL
Involved in all 7 goals vs Chelsea
Chelsea must be farmers

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:

Then by your statement,firmino isn't good enough to play for even Watford.

Tell us one top class attacker who post poverty numbers like hidden hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Firmino

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
You will just hate a player because he is being compared to Messi, or being rated highly due to his on field performance.

Hazard is being compared to messi, is he his fault that he didn't flop like your German messi, Gotze that was a record signing for you guys that Pep should have turned to Messi, now a free player with absolutely no takers.

Why not attack Messi lingard or the new black Ronaldo or manu. What? So those ones deserve the hype or you are just hell bent on being sadistic towards Hazard.

Prolonged madness doesn't mean ingenuity, it's still madness but Dayo for how long?

Raumdueter what is your business with Hazard?

It's not like you are whoscored, sqwaka, FIFA, pes, opta or any other reliable or reasonable rating stand (whom all rate Hazard highly) so I ask Dayo for the umpteenth time WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH HAZARD? HOW DOES IT CONCERN OR AFFECT YOU

See shalaye instead of showing us hidden Hazards goals and assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Qualifiers
48 games: 40 goals, 14 assists shocked

Competition proper
14 games: 2 goals, 2 assists

Y'all know who it is
Clue: 4 goals vs Gibraltar, 10 vs the Amalekites grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
That would've been own goal of the century from the Swiss defender grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
How on earth do you play against N.Ireland, Germany and Ukraine as the main striker without a shot on target

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
DExponential:
How on earth do you play against N.Ireland, Germany and Ukraine as the main striker without a shot on target

You talking about Giroud?
7 world cup games no shot on target

How many CL goals does he even have

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wow...how did Germany not score there.

Switzerland have been more impressive sha. Germany seem to rely on the pace of Werner and Sane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
DExponential:
shocked lipsrsealed even a 38year old Ibrahimovic cannot do that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chai Sane shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who else notice Sane is doing the same BS he did the last game. That guy either has beef with Werner or is just wants be selfish and shine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
This love island guy just dey use John Terry Kpa all game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:

Firmino

I said Top class
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
sane don kill Germany with his selfishness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
ennyjay72:
sane don kill Germany with his selfishness
perhaps the reason pep started benching him and he wasn't called up all this while. Sane wasn't original selfish like that but the game isn't just on Sane. Werner kept making runs with few passes going his way of finding him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
perhaps the reason pep started benching him and he wasn't called up all this while. Sane wasn't original selfish like that but the game isn't just on Sane. Werner kept making runs with few passes going his way of finding him.
he wants to impress and shine,if only gnabry was there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Gareth Bale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:

Gareth Bale.

Tell us how many CL goals Bale has and compare to Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Before this window I believe my best transfer window as a Madrid fan was 2009, when we liberated Ronaldo from the devils. But most importantly signed one of my favorite players Kaka. cool

Who can forget the genius attacking midfielder Kaka, I hope King Kai would do great things more than Kaka especially to manu defense tongue

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who else saw that Novak Djokovic default,how’s that even a disqualification ffs....Tennis is ridiculous shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
ennyjay72:
he just talks like something I don't know,he said iniesta is better than lampard cos he has 1 world cup goal
that easily means that Ahmed musa is better than lewandowski grin

... and Klose is better than Messi and CR7 combined grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Almajirihunter:
Who else saw that Novak Djokovic default,how’s that even a disqualification ffs....Tennis is ridiculous shocked
It's like jazz, with Nadal and Roger absent....the slam was his for the taking.
He must feel absolutely gutted!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2020
chic2pimp:

LOOOOL....Nah Airmark guy be dat o. Even Vee that I kind of know through a mutual friend I no dey support.

Oh wooow She actually went in on the Lad. Absolutely destroyed Him with Her words. Damn. Good thing He did not react sha. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never break me.

Bia Airmark what did your Boy do? Or should I say what buttons did your Boy press? grin

Omo long story o.

Hazardfan1 or Larride, pls come to my rescue. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9778) (9779) (9780) (9781) (9782) (9783) (9784) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftOfLyf, Amigoss, Vischy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.