Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507024 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9948) (9949) (9950) (9951) (9952) (9953) (9954) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
hensben:
Pulisic was not Lamaodd signing so using him first is inconsequential cos you never can tell if Lampard was around he might not go fit him.

Pulisic was first used by Lampard and Kovacic was signed under Lampard yet he failed, Now he has signed multiple players he has to win the league with 100points or else he is a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Was Bayern coach not a rookie manager? Who are the transfer activities of Bayern in the side that beat Chelsea?
You have Neuer, Alaba, Thiago, Lewandowski, muller, Kimmich, Gnabry, Coutinho, Martinez who are experienced playing in the most prestigious cup in Europe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
hensben:
How do you expect Conte to do well in ucl when the teams were still under dog in their local leagues. Pep has been coaching the best team with great players, that’s the difference.

How is Juventus an underdog in Italy or in Europe? Cuntay left Juventus and they made the CL final with the same team Cuntay failed with
How is Chelsea an underdog? Underdog to who?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
hensben:
You have Neuer, Alaba, Thiago, Lewandowski, muller, Kimmich, Gnabry, Coutinho, Martinez who are experienced playing in the most prestigious cup in Europe.

You have the most expensive keeper, Azpi, Alonso, Rudiger, Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Giroud, Willian, Pedro, etc who are experienced playing in the most prestigious cup in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

How is Juventus an underdog in Italy? Cuntay left Juventus and they made the CL final with the same team Cuntay failed with
How is Chelsea an underdog? Underdog to who?
Juve were underdog to the Milan clubs before Conte came. Chelsea finished 10th position before Conte appointed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na you gangan be the JJC, Pep has been called a fraud way before he even got to the EPL

They said Pep come and prove yourself in England, he broke the league record now we hear goalpost moving

He was called a fraud right from his Bayern days cos of his failings in Europe...

To jog your memory in case you've forgotten so soon:
raumdeuter:

League titles are local titles
where all you need to do is pummel some Troyes Sasulao Brighton and Darmstadt regularly

World cup and CL is the pinnacle of the game

1 world cup or 1 CL is >>>> 1million league titles

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

You have the most expensive keeper, Azpi, Alonso, Rudiger, Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Giroud, Willian, Pedro, etc who are experienced playing in the most prestigious cup in Europe
Then give us Neuer and collect Kepa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
hensben:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
The boss also ruled out Hakim Ziyech making his Blues bow in the game at West Bromwich Albion and Christian Pulisic will not return from injury, but first Premier League starts for Thiago Silva and Ben Chilwell are under consideration.

On goalkeeper Mendy, whose transfer to Chelsea was announced yesterday, Lampard had this to say:

‘He has had a long week when he has not really trained, he flew in yesterday and it feels too tight a turnaround to put him in contention to start the game.

‘Hakim Ziyech and Christian Pulisic are not ready for the squad tomorrow,’ he added, ‘but they are both training with us now which is good news, and we hope to have them in proper match contention over the next week or two.’

Lampard was asked if special care is being taken with Pulisic’s recovery in light of the time the American spent out of the side last season.

‘There is always a concern about player fitness when their history shows there has been injuries,’ he confirmed, ‘and you try to find the right way and right balance to get the best out of Christian, which we saw in big periods last year.

‘You make sure you don’t over-cook him and leave him susceptible to injury, and particularly with a player of his explosive pace and balance that is a fine line.

‘We are working on that and Christian is very open to that. He wants to play, he is so hungry and he is very nearly fit now but it is certainly something we will have to manage this season. We have all seen the talent and it is something I want to get right. I am not saying it is a fundamental, chronic issue, it is not, but we want as many minutes of the great Christian we saw last season on the pitch.’

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

When Lampard wins the local league first make we begin hail am

Person wey dey collect 7-1 for CL
Nor mind them no b when deir team have a better coach dem go dey compare ? Clueless moyes self nor collect 7 from bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Less than 50 pages to page 10,000.

First thread on Nairaland to do so.

Chelsea fan thread.

Most followed / most active thread on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Unlimited22 pep fraudiola about to sign your boy Diaz from benfica
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
I am a big fan of both rlc and cho yeah they both played poorly in their respective matches. But they deserve more chances to prove themselves we cant judge them by one match only so i dont think they should be sold, remember they are one of the best to graduate from chelsea academy.
cho is just 19yrs and rlc just returned from a career threatening injury people always forget that.

CC: Airmark Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
hensben:
Juve were underdog to the Milan clubs before Conte came. Chelsea finished 10th position before Conte appointed.

Juventus is an underdog to Milan?

So the season Chelsea finished 10th we can say Chelsea was an underdog to Leicester

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
hensben:

Why should we collect your kepa? Dem close your eyes when you dey bid world record for am?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
wman:
Less than 50 pages to page 10,000.

First thread on Nairaland to do so.

Chelsea fan thread.

Most followed / most active thread on Nairaland.

Na lie.

I don't think so. Go round nairaland first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lampard still crying Pulisic and Ziyech not fit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Unlimited22 pep fraudiola about to sign your boy Diaz from benfica
Haba
Na WA o

Okay na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Why should we collect your kepa? Dem close your eyes when you dey bid world record for am?
Na desperation seeing how Cortoise went AWOL on us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

So the season Chelsea finished 10th we can say Chelsea was an underdog to Leicester
Haba. We won the league before that season na

Before Conte when was the last time Juve even finished in the top 3?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Juve last won seria A 2003 before Conte. Mostly inter Milan dorminated the league before Conte. Ac Milan won twice too before Conte. Juve were not even runner up since 2003 before Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
I will be so disappointed if koulibaly spends one more season at Napoli. He is too good to be satisfied playing for a club like Napoli. instead of buying Rice for 60m+ we should be looking at koulibaly for 75m imo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kimbeast:
I will be so disappointed if koulibaly spends one more season at Napoli. He is too good to be satisfied playing for a club like Napoli. instead of buying Rice for 60m+ we should be looking at koulibaly for 75m imo.
50million + Rudiger and Napoli won't look back lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
BikeMan:
But to be honest, Pep kept trying to win the UCL with Bayern o shocked

Stars don't try to shine, they just do it.

I am waiting for the day he reaches Ucl final without Messi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sulele04:
I am a big fan of both rlc and cho yeah they both played poorly in their respective matches. But they deserve more chances to prove themselves we cant judge them by one match only so i dont think they should be sold, remember they are one of the best to graduate from chelsea academy.
cho is just 19yrs and rlc just returned from a career threatening injury people always forget that.

CC: Airmark Ibime

I want them to go on loan as i am an advocate of giving players that suffered injuries enough time to bounce back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ibime:

Those one are more like thugs than Doctors. I won't be surprised if they were in Enugu for NMA elections yesterday.

����
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Can't believe I missed the banter the Chelsea vs Bayern tie must have generated.

Ramdueter probably ran riot on this thread.

Abeg who get the page make I laugh?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
bigkesh:
Can't believe I missed the banter the Chelsea vs Bayern tie must have generated.

Ramdueter probably ran riot on this thread.

Abeg who get the page make I laugh?
Welcome back youth ambassador
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mendy in action.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kepa will be shivering now

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
This pictures made my day mehnn..

600yrs for Kepa that's sure grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Unlimited22:

Haba. We won the league before that season na

Before Conte when was the last time Juve even finished in the top 3?

Juventus was relegated the won the titles before going on relegation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9948) (9949) (9950) (9951) (9952) (9953) (9954) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mrphilia, Leyqute(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.