Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508027 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9950) (9951) (9952) (9953) (9954) (9955) (9956) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Expert17:
This one go chop goals tire

Cech self dey fear grin grin grin

See am dm don start again..

Una nor juz get sense.. why be say any player wey Chelsea buy una go dey condemn am immediately?? Dude stop hating

Go rest..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
wman:
Cech taking things into his hands. Leaving his Director of football position to become goalkeeper trainer.

No other transfer made me this happy.

600 years for Kepa. angry

Na him scout for the keeper na, weytn u expect grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
wman:
Cech taking things into his hands. Leaving his Director of football position to become goalkeeper trainer.

No other transfer made me this happy.

600 years for Kepa. angry

DoF coming down from boardroom to personally train you, and knowing you are the DoF personal choice can only do wonders for Mendys confidence.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Short man vs Tall man

No more heighting Chelsea goalkeeper

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
Aw my Legend. Jose Mourinho had to leave the press room to go to the pitch and demonstrate to journalists on how tall Chelsea Goalie is.

Huge respect boss.
If this is true, José is a bastard grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ibime:
Short man vs Tall man

No more heighting Chelsea goalkeeper

Imagine, Kepa is diving with both hands for that kind of ball..fvck grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Expert17:
[s]This one go chop goals tire
[/s]
They say age is just number. if that is the case then i am way older than you shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sulele04:

They say age is just number.
if that is the case then i am way older than you shocked

But you sabi take banters serious oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
nihilistjnr:
That new Tory Lanez album is straight flames, omd.
whats the name, let me listen to it this night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Almajirihunter:

But you sabi take banters serious oo cheesy
its all business like TUPAC shakur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Expert17:

Haaaaa....bros calm down.

Read the full gist below

" Before the game was a funny situation because my goalkeepers told me that the goal was small,"

"I went by myself and of course the goal was small. The goalkeepers, they spend hours and hours and hours in the goal so they know when the goal is not the right dimension.

."I am not a goalkeeper but I know football since I was a kid and I know when I stand there and I spread my arms and I know the distance, so I felt immediately that something was going wrong"

"We got the UEFA delegate to confirm and yes it was 5cm smaller, which of course we demanded for the goals to be replaced for goals of the right dimension
Avoid unnecessary shelaye. If you were smart you first of all ask what concerns Jose with Chelsea's goalkeeper.

My brother your explanation na BIG SHALEYING and it does not concerns me. Am here to push my agenda

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

If he fails to win everything Pep won in his 2nd season and match the point record he will be a fraud

Has Lampard spent the equivalent of over 400m Fraudiola spent in 2017 before he won epl? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
thorrvik55:
Mendy on Chelsea’s long heritage of African greats:

“Most of the biggest African talent has played for this team. Drogba, Essien, Eto’o, Mikel. When you see that, you want to continue it."

He seriously mentioned Mikel as one of Africa's biggest talent but forgot Celestine Babayaro played for Chelsea undecided undecided
I don’t understand, was Mikel not a big talent from Africa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

If he fails to win everything Pep won in his 2nd season and match the point record he will be a fraud
I don't know why you dey stress yourself. If lampard performs poorly this season, you trolling him or calling him fraud won't change anything cos Chelsea fans will follow you to call for his head.
And won't use Amala metrics to justify unjustifiable.

The first season of fraudiola at mancity, he spent more than 200million and still went trophyless, we didnt see you dance around here telling us how he is fraud..

Chillax and wait for the end of the season to display your Amala turning skills.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I don't know why you dey stress yourself. If lampard performs poorly this season, you trolling him or calling him fraud won't change anything cos Chelsea fans will follow you to call for his head.
And won't use Amala metrics to justify unjustifiable.

The first season fraudiola at mancity, he spent more than 200million and still went trophyless, we didnt see you dance around here telling us how he is fraud..

Chillax and wait for the end of the season to display your Amala turning skills.

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2020
thorrvik55:
Mendy on Chelsea’s long heritage of African greats:

“Most of the biggest African talent has played for this team. Drogba, Essien, Eto’o, Mikel. When you see that, you want to continue it."

He seriously mentioned Mikel as one of Africa's biggest talent but forgot Celestine Babayaro played for Chelsea undecided undecided

If e no watch am nko?

No be who you watch you go know?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Neobulletzz:

I don’t understand, was Mikel not a big talent from Africa?

No, but that Babayaro was a bigger one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Expert17:
This one go chop goals tire

Damn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
Welcome back youth ambassador

Thank you bro.
I am so proud of my boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:43am On Sep 26, 2020
pamcode:
Doc how everything? You and Chelseafan1 just disappear.

Bro, everything is going well over here.
I hope you are good

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2020
barackodam:

No, but that Babayaro was a bigger one
How please? How is Babayaro bigger

Babayaro (Chelsea)
1 FA Cup
1 UEFA Cup
1 UEFA Super Cup

Mikel (Chelsea)
2 Premier League titles
3 FA Cups
1 Football League Cup
1 FA Community Shield
1 UEFA Europa League
1 UEFA Champions League

So who is bigger please?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by walanter(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pulisic was first used by Lampard and Kovacic was signed under Lampard yet he failed, Now he has signed multiple players he has to win the league with 100points or else he is a fraud
says who

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2020
MorataFC:
welcome bro.
why do people generally dislike mount here?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Neobulletzz:

How please? How is Babayaro bigger

Babayaro (Chelsea)
1 FA Cup
1 UEFA Cup
1 UEFA Super Cup

Mikel (Chelsea)
2 Premier League titles
3 FA Cups
1 Football League Cup
1 FA Community Shield
1 UEFA Europa League
1 UEFA Champions League

So who is bigger please?
How can you judge by trophies?

Is mustaphi a bigger talent than Aubumeyang?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:

How can you judge by trophies?

Is mustaphi a bigger talent than Aubumeyang?
What else would you use to judge bigger? Does talent make you big? I don’t understand

The term “better” was not use here. If the term better was used, like who was a better player? I would understand but here bigger was used, I am sorry talent does not make you big

Just like Okocha and Mikel, who was a better player yes it was Okocha but Okocha would beg to achieve what Mikel achieved in football

In terms of football Mikel trump Okocha big time but talent wise you can tell me Okocha that is understandable

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

After signing Rice and beans you will still collect 7-1 from your master
coming from someone,chelsea lifted the ucl in his very own allianz arena.Don't You Think 8 Years Is Too Long To Still Be Bitter About That Loss?.Even Bayern Has Moved On,winning Trophies Along The Way.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Neobulletzz:

What else would you use to judge bigger? Does talent make you big? I don’t understand

The term “better” was not use here. If the term better was used, like who was a better player? I would understand but here bigger was used, I am sorry talent does not make you big

Just like Okocha and Mikel, who was a better player yes it was Okocha but Okocha would beg to achieve what Mikel achieved in football

In terms of football Mikel trump Okocha big time but talent wise you can tell me Okocha that is understandable

Hmmm. You have spoken well.

Going by this logic sha, Anderson is a bigger talent than Michael Ballack.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:

Hmmm. You have spoken well.

Going by this logic sha, Anderson is a bigger talent than Michael Ballack.
Now you adding talent to the context so I believe you know the answer yourself

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Now you adding talent to the context so I believe you know the answer yourself
Forget context bro. This is supposed to be a yes or no answer.

You set are the one who set the marking scheme.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:

Forget context bro. This is supposed to be a yes or no answer.

You set are the one who set the marking scheme.
I didn’t set anything
The post I quoted earlier on was Babayaro was bigger than Mikel, no talent was included in the context
Infact both played for Chelsea and also look at their achievements so who was bigger

Talent wise Anderson can’t lace Ballack’s boot
And again if we go into their achievements Anderson was a carry along player who contributed nothing to what he has achieved just like Daniel Sturridge who have two Champions League without doing anything, didn’t even play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2020
Neobulletzz:

I didn’t set anything
The post I quoted earlier on was Babayaro was bigger than Mikel, no talent was included in the context

Infact both played for Chelsea and also look at their achievements so who was bigger

Talent wise Anderson can’t lace Ballack’s boot
And again if we go into their achievements Anderson was a carry along player who contributed nothing to what he has achieved just like Daniel Sturridge who have two Champions League without doing anything, didn’t even play

thorrvik55:

Babayaro >>>>> Mikel angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2020
pamcode:
Maybe he doesn't even know Babayaro sef.

Footballers sha grin grin

He said he has been supporting Chelsea right from his childhood days

(1) (2) (3) ... (9950) (9951) (9952) (9953) (9954) (9955) (9956) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geestunnar(m), airmark(m), A001, Samuel365reload and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.