Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Your Experience On Iberia Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experience On Iberia Airline (1657 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos / Flying With Iberia Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience On Iberia Airline by amykelly: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi ALL, pls I would like a review on Iberia airline. I am about to book a flight with them to Newyork and don't want to have any regrets. For thoes that have used Iberia airline, pls share your experience here.Your input will be appreciated .
Re: Your Experience On Iberia Airline by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
OP, I used the airline once from Lagos-Madrid-Bordeaux. Its a smaller aircraft, meal/drinks on board. Thats it!

No onboard movies (entertainment), apart from that, nothing to worry about.
Re: Your Experience On Iberia Airline by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
I used iberia from lagos to madrid, it was nice. I had no complains. but its a small plane, nothing bad. safe journey
Re: Your Experience On Iberia Airline by worldtraveller: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Just returned to Lagos after flying Iberia return. This has to be at the top of my WORST flying experiences ever. For a five and half hour flight they use a small regional aircraft Airbus A319. The plane is dirty, seats are tight and there is no inflight entertainment. Do not expect any socks, earplugs or eye masks. There are no food options just rice and chicken. This is strictly a budget flight.

The plane struggled throughout the flight, there was turbulence for at least 3hrs and the engine groaned the entire journey.

Before boarding the plane they huddle or the passengers into the sectioned area before the gate and do a head count, when you land in Madrid the planes lands at the last gate and you are met at the foot of the plane by the police.

On the return journey the flight was smoother but the pilot almost tipped the plane during take off. The plane was full of market traders from Onitsha, they were loud, standing up holding a conference in the middle of the plane and shacking alcohol they had carried on board. Obviously this is the reason Iberia sends a crappy plane.

Good luck to anyone that makes the mistake of booking Iberia.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? / 22+ International Borders Around The World / Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.