Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70663 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you almost made me yan vp and I stated clearly that I cudnt be that not when we have older members who have gone through school graduated and are working,I couldn't possibly manage such people that are far exposed than I am hence I said no!and yes I told killz to hide or delete our fights on the romance thread\section for the purpose of protecting ur image which you kept saying I destroyed and I even went as far as pleading with you to ask kills to do so since you initiated the thread and you didn't reply my pm on that.am just knowing you got it sef•as far ur issues on d romance section its all based on your threads you open which the members view as not worth it•the issues you av been having with romance section members are issues you caused yourself•bearing in mind you asked me to be d vp,I thought you av gottn all over all that happened btw us hence my reason for quoting and replying you here•this thread has been greatly derailed bt I thank God I tried my best to avoid the fights•am not gonna reply u here again and on this matter•have a gudnyt rest

miss innocent. ur response to the appointment is on record, & members here who are also on wassap saw it & also scolded u remember? y do u harbor so much evil in ur little teenage heart only to come on nairaland to act saintly? u tink ppl dnt know who u are? u can only fool a frustrated single old lady like kity kat okay?

YAN members saw ur response & u apologized for responding so poorly. stop acting smart cos u are not to many.

I repeat: u are a cunning serpent! & anyone reading this should follow u carefully. u go behind & talk evil against guys u met on nairaland to be in good terms with d other, u go & tell d other another....what kind of a girl are u? were u born out of evil? y do u portray so much evil at this ur tender age? just a first yr student & u knw so much evil like this?

All YAN members shud be wary of u if dis dream must be fulfilled. or pls kindly take a back bench & allow ppl with good image & mindset to foster this dream to foster reality pls cos ur presence contributes nothing but chaos!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you almost made me yan vp and I stated clearly that I cudnt be that not when we have older members who have gone through school graduated and are working,I couldn't possibly manage such people that are far exposed than I am hence I said no!and yes I told killz to hide or delete our fights on the romance thread\section for the purpose of protecting ur image which you kept saying I destroyed and I even went as far as pleading with you to ask kills to do so since you initiated the thread and you didn't reply my pm on that.am just knowing you got it sef•as far ur issues on d romance section its all based on your threads you open which the members view as not worth it•the issues you av been having with romance section members are issues you caused yourself•bearing in mind you asked me to be d vp,I thought you av gottn all over all that happened btw us hence my reason for quoting and replying you here•this thread has been greatly derailed bt I thank God I tried my best to avoid the fights•am not gonna reply u here again and on this matter•have a gudnyt rest

miss innocent. ur response to the appointment is on record, & members here who are also on wassap saw it & also scolded u remember? y do u harbor so much evil in ur little teenage heart only to come on nairaland to act saintly? u tink ppl dnt know who u are? u can only fool a frustrated single old lady like kity kat okay?

YAN members saw ur response & u apologized for responding so poorly. stop acting smart cos u are not to many.

I repeat: u are a cunning serpent! & anyone reading this should follow u carefully. u go behind & talk evil against guys u met on nairaland to be in good terms with d other, u go & tell d other another....what kind of a girl are u? were u born out of evil? y do u portray so much evil at this ur tender age? just a first yr student & u knw so much evil like this?

All YAN members shud be wary of u if dis dream must be fulfilled. or pls kindly take a back bench & allow ppl with good image & mindset to foster this dream to foster reality pls cos ur presence contributes nothing but chaos!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by kittykat1(f): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

I am not the type that do evil offline or off nairaland & come on nairaland to pretend to win ppls ovation, nope. I say it how I see it. I say it how I feel cos I got my rep whether with nairaland or without it. so who give a damn abt how angry frustrated single old lady like kity feels? a lady who lack class. how many ladies trade words with men, but u do. cnt u see how other ladies responded to my posts & even on d thread u attacked me?

only got angry cos u know that u cnt cook, u aren't well trained. time for us to display our real life pics came, u ran...cos u knw ur so ugly & afraid to upload ur pics for ppl to judge publicly after u said am ugly & I uploaded my different pics to disprove u, which ppl saw & got amazed. but u refused to upload urs, giving flimsy excuses, blah blah blah, to fool who? frustrated ladies like u Abi? men knw d truth ok

ladies are knwn for flaunting their pics anywhere anytime. but ugly ones rather prefer to hide behind handles to spill crap against visible people. kity go beg that ur boyfriend u agreed publicly that he is poor to marry u n take u off frm nairaland & online hustling for miracle husband & stop following DailyNews!
Its not a bf. I am not datin o. I am ringed and vowed. Ehem are u stiLl crying.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by kittykat1(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
I said he is not rich. That's does not make him poor. As he won't use 50K to do a party for nlders in enugu. I blv he can afford to pay their flight tickects to a cool location. He isn't in d league of Dangote yet that's why I said he is not rich but he is not as low as u r.
I expect 5 pages of response fromu now. Oya fire up.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by kittykat1(f): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: Emyo(m), Cuddlemii, sunical, pearl~hapi(f), kitty kat(f), #teamgarri#, Phiozy(f), DailyNews(m) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
I feared for this day, and here it is. This is really embarassing I must say. I'm really disappointed...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Its not a bf. I am not datin o. I am ringed and vowed. Ehem are u stiLl crying.

Keep fooling yourself. how many reasonable well to do ladies with healthy & well to do relationship seats online from morning to night talking about romance & single life?

When do u mke out time to work out ur relationship? keep deceiving urself, soon wrinkles will catch up with u.

ringed & still running around Internet/Social network sites searching for miracle husband. if u hve deserving boyfriend, u would never be so constant on romance section from morning to night, monday to sunday. when then do u have time to spend with ur perceived boyfriend?

I dnt brag what I dnt have, I am completely single out of choice & not searching, & if at all I am, never online, never cos 99.9% of girls searching online are gold-diggers, liars who have a boyfriend & looking for guys to fool. cunning. not always physically pretty, hence their reason for resorting to online search like u & most others including d one ur defending. so back off old mama!

unfaithful thing!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by kittykat1(f): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

Keep fooling yourself. how many reasonable well to do ladies with healthy & well to do relationship seats online from morning to night talking about romance & single life?

When do u mke out time to work out ur relationship? keep deceiving urself, soon wrinkles will catch up with u.

ringed & still running around Internet/Social network sites searching for miracle husband. if u hve deserving boyfriend, u would never be so constant on romance section from morning to night, monday to sunday. when then do u have time to spend with ur perceived boyfriend?

I dnt brag what I dnt have, I am completely single out of choice & not searching, & if at all I am, never online, never cos 99.9% of girls searching online are gold-diggers, liars who have a boyfriend & looking for guys to fool. cunning. not always physically pretty, hence their reason for resorting to online search like u & most others including d one ur defending. so back off old mama!

unfaithful thing!
U keep concotinG lies to make urself happy. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Laff don make me collect another man fhuck sharp sharp.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Whenever y'al ar done, feel free 2 take a bow. Pleasant night, I hope I sleep well too... I reserve my comments!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by kittykat1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
All dese fake pastors that come and preach to young ladies and tell them to be wary of sexkillz. So d real truth was cos they felt Killz wey no get time was a threat to dem. Dey felt that they were too old to woo d wee ones. So they now concot lies aGainst NLDers.
Smh cradle robbers.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Caracta:
It's caracta, not caracter. You can't even spell!

Hmm.. your enjoying yourself on the thread..
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
#teamgarri#:
dailynews is a piece of shyte....i said it before that guy was ganged raped by female gorillas.how can a leader speak bad off women.face me you psyhotic man.this is how you belittle your age all over nl***jst becos that teenage girl refuse to fhuck you in abuja

hahahaha...DailyNews is a highly morally upright man who hates immorality with passion. ask her herself all wht she promised me, she is here, let her talk herself ok?

If I wanted such from her, sure would have even though our friendship lasted merely less than 7days before she out of her busy body backstabbed me to catch fun & to be in good terms with one hornipipe & other guys I wont mention.

she was just so lucky to have won my little admiration even wen I havent seen her pics, just liked her cos of her love for literature ask her she is here.

coming to physical looks, she isn't all that to my taste, so teamgarri, lol...talk what u knw...lol

see kity n her life, so inconsistent with her image. she confessed today on a thread that she hates immorality, now she is here displaying highly immoral life.

I hate wayward & immoral ladies. they disgust me, that was one of d numerous reasons for me to havin issues with Hapi-pearl, yes. plus her childish & cunning acts.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by kittykat1(f): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
@ teamgarri, I ggive up d man. I thot he could be saved. Now I see that he has gone too far. I am signinG off and washinG my hands off him.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

He is probably concotinG a 20paGed epistle full of GarbaGe for u. D man is full of piG poo.
But serzly why wld he be try to emotionally and se-xually abuse a teenager? Someone he is 10yrs older than. Its shows d degradation of morality in 9ja. I am sure if it were his blood sis now, he will cry holy murder

OMG! This kity rat leave me alone o...I am eatin, ur making d food bump out of my mouth...lolzzzzz....plz u & teamgarri shud go & sleep, lol.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
Craptastic. The chicken has developed teeth. I'm back to bed.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mhen,..i tink i like emyo's trouble beta.......no offence emyo
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cuddlemii: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
This thread will be locked until further notice. Thanks!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by 2ruink(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2012
I want to post a short story here to make the thread active again.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Philosophy is the opposite of fairy tales. (Everybody is free to let the flames of their imagination flicker unimpeded.)

Welcome back!!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Fasterboy: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2012
2ruink: I want to post a short story here to make the thread active again.
We are waiting.....
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by 2ruink(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2012
Fasterboy:
We are waiting.....
I started the story this morning. Will post it here asap.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
n
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Am interestd.my email is abiola.adex@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Interestd, my email is abiola.adex@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.