Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest (15990 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! / Delta State South South Nigeria Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Pictures / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by mkpologwu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
Donlittle: what manner of oyinbo is this? Guy, u re wrong.. It is ur life that is "wasted"
I tot I was countributted to commentry and this pesin was insorted me! U r truli thank God I meeting at naraland, becos one on one I defitted u.

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by stillme(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
mkpologwu: Hmmm this SNG (Suffering National Gunfriends) will not work in Nigeria because of the Niger Delta oyele. Bakare shld stoping wasted his time!

must u comment if u dnt have anything meaniful to contribute to this thread? Pls crawl back to ur hole,dnt kill the spirit of good nigerians who want better tommorow.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
mkpologwu: Hmmm this SNG (Suffering National Gunfriends) will not work in Nigeria because of the Niger Delta oyele. Bakare shld stoping wasted his time!

From the text in Bold above, it appears your parents wasted their money sending you to school. sad

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Claracuzio: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
Abegi. Tunde bakare should go and rest jare. If he must make a change let him go and contest for local govt chairmanship and start with his local govt.
Small business owners have not yet recovered from the january strike and they are planning another one.
Afterall there will be church service on sundays during the strike and he will pocket his offering money.
Do the street protests have any effect on politians wo will collect their complete salary at the end of the month?
Pls pls pls and pls they should allow we business owners make our daily income and find better and more realistic approaches to tackle corruption.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Do you realize you have been made mad by the gods. We are talking about trillions being looted and half of which was used for GEJ's campaign and your are talking laziness. Anyway your uncle has just been sent to jail and with the way justice seem to be going, you will soon join the boko haram prisoners at their private detention camp in Lagos.
Abeg, go and demonstrate jare! And make it quick.
Keep exposing how mentally little you are. So what if trillions have been stolen? Is that why a couple of opposition party attention seeking fools should want to influence the outcome by threatening protests? What are they trying to hide? Dig a little and you will find that the man behind Odumakin and Bakare set up NNPC and spent the greater part of his life as NNPC boss, PTF boss and sundry shiit.

Jail yourself fool. There is no way you mental and moral invalids can attempt to hide the truth by bluster.

In fact, when the present matters have been dealt with, the probe should go back to 1971 and jail all ex-petroleum ministers who set up the NNPC ogre.

Pig swill chomping dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this guy a Nigerian? Do u base here? I can't just relate your content with anything progressive.

Even this guy was forced to ask beaf if he actually lives in Nigeria. . . .Lmao cheesy cheesy tongue anyways,he's a Nigerian and president lucky spokesman on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by spino90: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
al d way.i supot dz motion
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this guy a Nigerian? Do u base here? I can't just relate your content with anything progressive.
Thats because you are too busy fighting yourself to think.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Keep exposing how mentally little you are.[b] So what if trillions have been stolen? [/b]Is that why a couple of opposition party attention seeking fools should want to influence the outcome by threatening protests? What are they trying to hide? Dig a little and you will find that the man behind Odumakin and Bakare set up NNPC and spent the greater part of his life as NNPC boss, PTF boss and sundry shiit.

Jail yourself fool. There is no way you mental and moral invalids can attempt to hide the truth by bluster.

In fact, when the present matters have been dealt with, the probe should go back to 1971 and jail all ex-petroleum ministers who set up the NNPC ogre.

From razists to daylight robbery ! cheesy okunrin meta ni e sha. grin pdp affairs
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Claracuzio: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Rhino5dm: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
Coming from a special adviser to president on "NEW MEDIA"!, with primary resposibility of updating facebook, twitter and nairaland. . .You can follow him on his twitter handle @renoomakri.

Beaf:
Keep exposing how mentally little you are. So what if trillions have been stolen? Is that why a couple of opposition party attention seeking fools should want to influence the outcome by threatening protests? What are they trying to hide? Dig a little and you will find that the man behind Odumakin and Bakare set up NNPC and spent the greater part of his life as NNPC boss, PTF boss and sundry shiit.

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Even this guy was forced to ask beaf if he actually lives in Nigeria. . . .Lmao cheesy cheesy tongue anyways,he's a Nigerian and president lucky spokesman on NL grin
You are better off sticking to threads where you thoroughly expose your idiocy insulting Igbo and Niger Delta people.
Everyone knows that you are driven by a level of ethnic bigotry that suggests madness.

Please take on your real identity and tell us how you think Igbo and Niger Delta people are useless. Pretending to be fighting for the greater good makes you a liar and shows up the moral poverty of the SNG position you are "fighting" for.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
BAKARE, How much Tax do you pay from the proceeds of Latter Rain Assemblies ?
Marketers that collected subsidy, we got their list and address. If the protest is geared towards tearing them down, I will be there.

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by basadenet: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
If the man, Tunde Bakare tried any stupid this time now he will be put in the cooler until after 2015 election.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Rhino5dm: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
Trying to divert attention by injecting bigotry. . .all hail Reno Omokri, the special adviser to president jonathan on "NEW MEDIA".

Check himout @renoomokri. . .he is a wonderful guy.

Beaf:
You are better off sticking to threads where you thoroughly expose your idiocy insulting Igbo and Niger Delta people.
Everyone knows that you are driven by a level of ethnic bigotry that suggests madness.

Please take on your real identity and tell us how you think Igbo and Niger Delta people are useless. Pretending to be fighting for the greater good makes you a liar and shows up the moral poverty of the SNG position you are "fighting" for.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Coming from a special adviser to president on "NEW MEDIA"!, with primary resposibility of updating facebook, twitter and nairaland. . .You can follow him on his twitter handle @renoomakri.
I'm beginning to think you are in man-love with Reno Omokri who doesn't give a toss about you.
Many of us will keep praying that one day, you will finally say something sensible on NL. But like Bluetooth, you are driven by a savage hatred of Niger Delta and Igbo people. Why don't you simply stick to telling us how you will burn and kill Niger Delta and Igbo people who live in Lagos?
That is the braindead bigoted stuff you are known for.

Leprechaun.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by oluwizard(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
A̶̲̅♏ member of this forum since march 2005 Ãήϑ the reason why I stop posting  nairaland is that some member can't comment without abusing each other Ãήϑ what D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't know is that if U̶̲̥̅̊ are looking or searching ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ anything I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ *NG* all search engine will list nairaland I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ their result. please let stop all this abusing on NL
Back Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ the topic. Let occupynigeria. A̶̲̅♏ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ .

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:

Call it whatever you like,it's a good cause and i will be happy if lucky can act very fast on the recommendations of both chambers.Btw,when did you suddenly appreciate the alliance of ibos and ijaws ? No let edwin clark hear you o. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Rhino5dm: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
His excellency, reno omokri is quoting me! Am honored cool

follow him @renoomokri! Such a wonderful dude. . .he is the spoke person of PDP.

Beaf:
I'm beginning to think you are in man-love with Reno Omokri who doesn't give a toss about you.
Many of us will keep praying that one day, you will finally say something sensible on NL. But like Bluetooth, you are driven by a savage hatred of Niger Delta and Igbo people. Why don't you simply stick to telling us how you will burn and kill Niger Delta and Igbo people who live in Lagos?
That is the braindead bigoted stuff you are known for.

Leprechaun.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Gbawe: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
I don't know how anyone , unless the rabidly bigoted supporters of GEJ, can have a problem with this. Even die-hard fans of GEJ, if they still retain an iota of decency in them will back this move because it is conditional upon GEJ failing to do what is urgently needed i.e bring culprits to book. Perfectly reasonable and completely in line with the emergence of the political sophistication that will make everyone awake to their oversight duties.

According to SNG, “another “Occupy Nigeria”, was imminent if government failed to act swiftly in prosecuting the culprits.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
hillsate: Mr President sir, the Lawal Farouk committee has given you a rare platform. One that predecessors shied away from.
Sir, without mincing words, your place in the history of Nigeria is 100% dependent on what you do with the Farouk Report. Farouk did the dirty job for you, please dont make him look stupid!
All your noise about fighting corruption starts here. We are watching . . .

I'm also waiting to see what the retardeen will do next. If he thinks sacking a group of contractors has suggested by some posters is enough then he must definitely be living to what he is noted for. A very daft person.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Ejine(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
I can't fault this. Not one bit. I will support it all the way... From behind my TV, of course.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Call it whatever you like,it's a good cause and i will be happy if lucky can act very fast on the recommendations of both chambers.Btw,when did you suddenly appreciate the alliance of ibos and ijaws ? No let edwin clark hear you o. tongue cheesy
The bolded is more like you! grin
Please tell us what you really think about SS people and Igbo's. Bare the animal degree of hatred in your poverty stricken soul for all to see, be a man and stop your weak attempts at sophistry. How can a baboon be sophisticated? grin
How can a rabid hater of Igbo's and SS people be a fighter for Nigeria? When did bigots fight for the greater good?

Go and protest foolishly.

Dude, you are like a putrifying piece of dung.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

follow him @renoomokri! Such a wonderful dude. . .he is the spoke person of PDP.
Lol! Just like Bluetooth, you are a coward!
Why don'y you tell your real agenda? Which is ethnic bigotry for which you are well known?
Is that not what is driving you?

Ode!
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Dont mind him jare.When he calls core-northerners names and expose his maximum hatred for buhari and tinubu,he doesnt blink but here now,he is crying tribalism simply because jonathan is involved. tongue as usual,go and complain to seun and mukina2. grin
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by DExplorer1: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Thats because you are too busy fighting yourself to think.

No Beaf, you got that wrong! I was only baffled on how LOW you can go in thought. I'd prefered you provide an alternative to SNG protest since your incompetent friends in power has never listened to Nigerians (excluding you) in cool tones.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Rhino5dm: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
10% pay rise!! Such was a brilliant guy with outstanding capacity to lay spin.

I make a prophesy that he will single handedly change this thread to either Ibo or Yoruba bashing thread-T.B rhino cool

Beaf:
Please tell us what you really think about SS people and Igbo's. Bare the animal degree of hatred in your poverty stricken soul for all to see, bee a man and stop your weak attempts at sophistry. How can a baboon be sophisticated? grin
How can a rabid hater of Igbo's and SS people be a fighter for Nigeria? When did bigots fight for the greater good?

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Please tell us what you really think about SS people and Igbo's. Bare the animal degree of hatred in your poverty stricken soul for all to see, be a man and stop your weak attempts at sophistry. How can a baboon be sophisticated? grin

I'm noting all the curses you are raining on me.You know i'm not use to bitching like you but I know what to do. tongue SNG SHOULD GO AHEAD AND PROTEST UNTIL JONATHAN TAKES THE POLITICAL WILL TO PROSECUTE ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THE SUBSIDYGATE INCLUDING THE HONOURABLE MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM allison madueke. tongue
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

No Beaf, you got that wrong! I was only baffled on how LOW you can go in thought. I'd prefered you provide an alternative to SNG protest since your incompetent friends in power has never listened to Nigerians (excluding) in cool tones.

sooner or later,he's going to crucify you for tribalism grin . Na so e dey do o.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Rhino5dm: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
Thanks reno omokri. . .I just PM you on your twitter handle @renoomokri

Beaf:
Lol! Just like Bluetooth, you are a coward!
Why don'y you tell your real agenda? Which is ethnic bigotry for which you are well known?
Is that not what is driving you?

Ode!
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by CyberG: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
If retardeen as retarde.d as he is tries to sweep this under the carpet or does nothing, he should be summarily executed. Whoever does this task should go after all the thieves Iweala, Madueke, Oniwon and all of the looter marketers, NNPC, DPR, etc!
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

sooner or later,he's going to crucify you for tribalism grin . Na so e dey do o.
You are quite daft. Not everybody has your moral lows, even if they are blind, ignorant or unintelligent.
Is this not you at your best below? How come you are "fighting" for Nigeria today?

~Bluetooth:
There are several ibos wasting to be exploited. . . .maybe don jazzy can start considering that as another option or better still go and start selling d'banj pirated cds. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/911697/election-aare-ona-kakanfo-leader/9#10583809

~Bluetooth:

olopolo geisha.

This was exactly the same thing oju-iku said till he caused the death of millions of okoro children.Funny enough,the idi'ot ran away when he could no longer stand the heat from the black scorpion.mehn, black scorpion really did maximum damage and flatten iboland.To all you who think ibos can survive any war now,i can only pity cuz the ND minorities are wise now and i doubt if you'd be able to fund any war without oil.The situation now will be like someone that was to be burn,who later rub petrol on his body.Wahala dey o !
https://www.nairaland.com/899348/nigerian-civil-war-rematch/3#10470701

Disgusting! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Arrives Calabar For A Women's Townhall Meeting (Pictures) / APC Coast To Landslide Victory In Offa Re-run Poll / Army Intensify Clearance Operation,Kill Terrorists,Arrest Boko Haram Food Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.