Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

On What Date Would You Like Your Child To Be Born? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On What Date Would You Like Your Child To Be Born? (788 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On What Date Would You Like Your Child To Be Born? by tOppspOttBOY(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Okay, I was thinking bout this and thought I Should prolly share this With y'all too.
On What Date Would You Like Your Child To Be Born?

Oh for me It'd have to be June the 7th.

So y'all just say what date and don't need to say what reason.
Re: On What Date Would You Like Your Child To Be Born? by ifyalways(f): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
I would have loved to have a feb 29th son.lol

Wishful thoughts,ship has sailed and berthed as i've signed out from pregnancy and birthing.

(1) (Reply)

A US Based Nigerian Emeka Dragged His Father To Court For Insisting To Re-marry / Say Something / EKSU Student Kills Wife During Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.