Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger (4018 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / My Prety Wife Alwayz LockUP At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by Mynd44: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2012
Skii:

EPIC FAIL!! grin grin grin
Do play with yourself
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by 195(f): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
lepasharon:

loool u so rude!

Am I
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
190_@:

Am I
not you are not, you are Dumb
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by edubaba(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
cool[color=#006600][/color]Because of the tight kpomo and much respect / submission
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by Olegeme: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2012
Men who go for younger gurls are sick,if u had children eg gurls would u imagine a 4oyr old man sleeping or marrying ur 13,15,16,20yr daughter
(Just an example)
For me i prefer resposible mature women who know what they want in future life.gut no time to waste taking care of young gurls who will later cheat on you with a younger boy of their age!
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by bendazum: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2012
afinic001: Cos women tends to age quicker than men.

Best explanation.You want to enjoy your wife for a longer time. That's right!
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by bendazum: 2:54am On Aug 09, 2012
Olegeme: Men who go for younger gurls are sick,if u had children eg gurls would u imagine a 4oyr old man sleeping or marrying ur 13,15,16,20yr daughter
(Just an example)
For me i prefer resposible mature women who know what they want in future life.gut no time to waste taking care of young gurls who will later cheat on you with a younger boy of their age!

Poor mentality. Go wash your brain. Its not a good reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by Olegeme: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
bendazum:

I don't care,u have your opinion and thats mine.
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by Olegeme: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
bendazum:

And i think you are the one to wash your brain,are you the judge here to know what reasons are go or not good!
I can't judge you because i don't know your age and your respond to my opinion sound childish!
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by bibigirl07: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2012
rubi96: cos they want someone they can control too often.

Seconded! A girl they can manipulate ‎​Ãήϑ remote to any direction they want
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by RuggedSniper: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
lepasharon:
We did this in Psychology-

Mens preference for younger women is evolutionary:

A woman's youth indicates Health and fertility

while women go for older males because it indicates he has enough resources to cater for her and the offspring.
Primal...grin
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by ibkonekt(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
lepasharon:
We did this in Psychology-

Mens preference for younger women is evolutionary:

A woman's youth indicates Health and fertility

while women go for older males because it indicates he has enough resources to cater for her and the offspring.

gbam....gbaga gbam
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by PoliteActivist: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mynd44:
All of you who said its because of aging or maturity know it is a lie. Men go for younger women because they want someone to massage their ego simple. It is a control thing.
They feel they will be able to control a younger girl better than an older one who might not subscribe to some dude the age of her junior brother telling her crap

Actually it is what the girls want too. You folks make it seem like the girl has no say. Girls want a man older and bigger and taller and makes more money than them.
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by Goddyj(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Even a woman will not likely go into a serious relationship with you if you happen to be her age mate, or even two years older.

Women actually considers men that are at least five years older than them to be the right men.
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by GeneralPula: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Because younger ladies prefers to have guys that are more mature than them!
Re: Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger by JERRY1925(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mynd44:
Most men are control freaks and so they tend to look for women they can control

Not true o.
It's for their fresh body o.
Even older men wants younger women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.