Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore (12452 Views)

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators / We’ll Stop Ibb At All Costs, Says Falana ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2012
Okay, take out the Jonathan Goatluck . Happy now? Lmao!

Beaf: ^
Lol! Houseboy with a lil d.i.c.k, insulting the President like a fool. Abeg, go wash oga motor jare!
And make sure you use omo not asepso. The motor no get pimples.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Shut it!
You blah, blah blah. . .and still smile to the bank after being paid with coins soaked with innocent wasted souls? Hypocrite!
Ok, you're not happy that I'm saying Omisore was out of line, because you just wanna fight? Na wa o!
Is it the houseboy in you? grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Funkymallam(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2012
Very petty. Hw does hr intend to search d chief security officer of a state in his own state?

Desperation is a bad tin, walahi!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2012
Hhehehehehe!

Yoruba Radio Technician using retired and serving NURTW thugs as security!! I dey laugh o!!

Yoruba people will not kill this Igbo boy with laughter!!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2012
Funkymallam: Very petty. Hw does hr intend to search d chief security officer of a state in his own state?

Desperation is a bad tin, walahi!

it shows both frustration and confusion. the have just started.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2012
Demdem:

it shows both frustration and confusion. the have just started.
Aregbesola brought it all on himself by behaving like a thug, now all has been let loose. For his own good, he bera defect to PDP as a local govt chairman! grin

On a serious note, he should ask himself why he is the only ACN governor facing so much stress. Afterall Fashola and Oshiomole are much bigger fish, its just that they behave as governors are expected to.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Aregbesola brought it all on himself by behaving like a thug, now all has been let loose. For his own good, he bera defect to PDP as a local govt chairman! grin

u mean Boko party? The killer party?
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by chino24: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2012
Yorooba bankrupt states. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2012
Demdem:

u mean Boko party? The killer party?
He can carry Tawun along then and become NURTW boss if local govt chairman no fit am. grin
NURTW is known for fighting.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Okijajuju1(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2012
chino24: Yorooba bankrupt states. grin grin grin grin grin grin

LEaves you wondering what they are fighting over!!

The things that always causes fighting amongst Ndi Ofe are as follows;

1. Chairmanship of NURTW

2. Aso-ebi matters

3. Which street to block for their Owambe party.

4. Which Agboro group should be used as the Governors securityy detail. . . OPC, NURTW, ALAYES or OYES members. . .
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
He can carry Tawun along then and become NURTW boss if local govt chairman no fit am. grin
NURTW is known for fighting.

how can the Vice-president of a country be in charge of the killer terrorist group Boko haram as alleged by the criminal Ndume? No wonder the RETARDEEN told me to calm down and not to worry since terrorist attacks happen every where

Oya, let it flowwwwww grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by sirp2007: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2012
And these are people that are suppose to be govening others.Both of them should hide their head in shame.politician in other clime argue over sound ideas,here its nonsense
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2012
Demdem:

how can the Vice-president of a country be in charge of the killer terrorist group Boko haram as alleged by the criminal Ndume? No wonder the RETARDEEN told me to calm down and not to worry since terrorist attacks happen every where

I see you calling your ancestors as usual.

But don't worry your poor lil soul. Its not yet time to give you a heart attack.
Just worry about your useless idol, AregbeRASCAL. You need to understand how the man was begging in Abuja!
My broda, you for shame for am! E beg Azazi, beg IG, beg SSS DG. Ol' boy! It was like a very big problem to stop his begging o! How can pipo be begging somebody to stop begging na! Bros, e get as e be o! grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Jeppensen: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2012
PDP is a party loaded with buffoons, thugs, rascals,and rogues among whom is omisore. They are professionals when it comes to playing dirty politics. embarassedPDP is a party loaded with buffoons, thugs, rascals,and rogues among whom is omisore. They are professionals when it comes to playing dirty politics.
They should learn to engage in constructive critism and stop defaming other people's character just because they lost the state. Bad loosers. What have they achieved when they ruled OS?
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2012
Rewind . . .cool

Read about Iyola Omisore and don't fall what this PDP paid dog is saying. If someone like Iyola Omisore, a murderer who won election from his prison cell would have the guts to act as mouth piece of PDP, then the bigger picture must be horror film. Damn!! Nest of killers!!!

Iyiola Omisore came into political limelight in 1998 when he ran as running mate to Chief Bisi Akande. Shortly after he became Deputy Governor, he started plotting to succeed his boss. Omisore became notorious; he turned himself to a demi-god in Osun almost establishing a parallel government. Little was known about this Ife-born politician until 1998. He was said to have been living abroad after an unsuccessful education attempt at the Owo Polytechnic.

He had been a contractor in Osun state during the previous military regime and failed to execute the contract awarded to him after he had been fully paid. Iyiola became arrogant and almost shut down the government in Osun State. He had
some members of the House of Assembly in his pocket.

At the peak of the crisis in Osun, apparently backed (indirectly) by the Ooni of Ife. Omisore orchestrated the humiliation of Chief Bola Ige at the palace of Ooni, when Bola Ige’s cap was removed. shocked shocked shocked Chief Bola Ige is a title holder in Ife and by tradition, we are raised respect our elders. Omisore, then enjoying the support of Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar, disrespected Ige and even threatened to kill him. week after Ige was disgraced at the Ooni Palace; Chief Bola Ige was killed at his house in Ibadan. shocked shocked shocked

pay attention to the bold. . . .lord have mercy!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2012
Jeppensen: PDP is a party loaded with buffoons, thugs, rascals,and rogues among whom is omisore. They are professionals when it comes to playing dirty politics. embarassedPDP is a party loaded with buffoons, thugs, rascals,and rogues among whom is omisore. They are professionals when it comes to playing dirty politics.
They should learn to engage in constructive critism and stop defaming other people's character just because they lost the state. Bad loosers. What have they achieved when they ruled OS?
It has NOTHING to do with the loss of the state, afterall nobody is chasing the governors of Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun. There is no need to look beyond the primitive nature of Aregbesola; that is what is to blame for his sorrows.

You need to see how he begged! That is what has empowered citizens to say they will stop and search his convoy.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by emperorlog: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2012
I wonder why someone like Omisore will open his mouth to say this, not even in the corner of his bedroom but publicly. I dont want to think it is a blackmail. If Ogbeni no longer has trust in the SSS, he definitely would have to protect himself the very best way he can. Where were the security operatives that were attached to Uncle Bola(Of blessed memory) on that fateful day when he was murdered? The conventional security agencies are being controlled by the Federal govt, they are said to be independent but logically they are not. There shouldnt be much noise about this issue if the PDP doesnt have any ulterior motive! The last time I was at the government house, the SSS were going about their normal business as supposed, the governor has the right to protect himself in anyway he chooses or even who he allows into his closet. The PDP has vowed to use everything humanly possible to ensure that they claim the SW back come the next general elections and the state of Osun, having Ogbeni as the governor is their point of focus because in ACN of today, it is Ogbeni after Tinubu because he is vibrant, intelligent and vocal. What exactly is the problem PDP has with this guy? or is it with the ACN? If PDP has performed well enough, there wouldnt have been chance for the ACN, PDP should go back to their drawing boards, bring on a strategy that is not compliant with the DO-OR-DIE thing and see if they can win the hearts and trust of the electorate back, however, that will only be possible if the governors of the ACN controlled states do not perform well enough. Be it known to Omisore and those who believe in his idea that it is a criminal offense for him to engage in such an act as we believe it is aimed at assassinating the governor since they cannot penetrate the government house.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2012
^
LOL!

Are you trying to tell us Aregbesola is one-tenth as intelligent and charismatic as Fashola?

Laf go wound me o! grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:

But don't worry your poor lil soul. Its not yet time to give you a heart attack.
Just worry about your useless idol, AregbeRASCAL. You need to understand how the man was begging in Abuja!
My broda, you for shame for am! E beg Azazi, beg IG, beg SSS DG. Ol' boy! It was like a very big problem to stop his begging o! How can pipo be begging somebody to stop begging na! Bros, e get as e be o! grin

Monkey, u fall ma hand this time around oooo. I thought u will post once again ur cursed generational Tree for our consumption once again all because of an non-existent word. fooolish u. grin grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2012
^
Fail bro. I play you like a drum when, where and how I choose. Ge! Gu gu! Ge gu ge ge! grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2012
why not? Since Jonathan goatluck is supporting them.

Beaf:
It has NOTHING to do with the loss of the state, afterall nobody is chasing the governors of Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun. There is no need to look beyond the primitive nature of Aregbesola; that is what is to blame for his sorrows.

You need to see how he begged! That is what has empowered citizens to say they will stop and search his convoy.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2012
emperorlog: I wonder why someone like Omisore will open his mouth to say this, not even in the corner of his bedroom but publicly. I dont want to think it is a blackmail. If Ogbeni no longer has trust in the SSS, he definitely would have to protect himself the very best way he can. Where were the security operatives that were attached to Uncle Bola(Of blessed memory) on that fateful day when he was murdered? The conventional security agencies are being controlled by the Federal govt, they are said to be independent but logically they are not. There shouldnt be much noise about this issue if the PDP doesnt have any ulterior motive! The last time I was at the government house, the SSS were going about their normal business as supposed, the governor has the right to protect himself in anyway he chooses or even who he allows into his closet. The PDP has vowed to use everything humanly possible to ensure that they claim the SW back come the next general elections and the state of Osun, having Ogbeni as the governor is their point of focus because in ACN of today, it is Ogbeni after Tinubu because he is vibrant, intelligent and vocal. What exactly is the problem PDP has with this guy? or is it with the ACN? If PDP has performed well enough, there wouldnt have been chance for the ACN, PDP should go back to their drawing boards, bring on a strategy that is not compliant with the DO-OR-DIE thing and see if they can win the hearts and trust of the electorate back, however, that will only be possible if the governors of the ACN controlled states do not perform well enough. Be it known to Omisore and those who believe in his idea that it is a criminal offense for him to engage in such an act as we believe it is aimed at assassinating the governor since they cannot penetrate the government house.

For the bolded, this is all AregbeRASCAL has to show for close to two years in power. What an embarrassment!
Osun is headed for PDP.

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:

yes now, to the fooolish, friendly visit = Beg.
Only to the cursed
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2012
Demdem:

yes now, to the fooolish, friendly visit = Beg.
Only to the cursed
Broda, no be small begging! Sote e be like who dem send! grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2012
He is a common radio technician !!!!!!!!!!! So are you telling me the Poor can not govern the masses that voted for him....... then how come the retardee Jonathan without shoes became president... Can u people see that the problem in this country is not even the retardeee Jonathan.... its the blood drinking party (pdp)..... even the reason the country wants to break is because the PDP are in Zonal crisis.... most all nigerians follow the zonal process of PDP........ no wonder the pdp not are using boko haram as a tool for the pdp south to succeed power to the north.

Tell me, how can Senator Omisore be so despirate, that tell you the only way pdp survives is by bribe and corruption. How come the pdp as a whole can not come out in mass to protest about BOKO Haram.......... they are all blood suckers.......
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2012
English. Did PDP make Aregbesola an animal?
The man should quietly carry his cross.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Funkymallam(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2012
Demdem:

Pls d VP is not in charge of any boko group, if u read s article well, u will see the headline was misleading and a bad journalism.

That the VP was aware that Ndume was contacted, cus he, Ndume told him does not equate d VP being their sponsor yet.

Lets not mix ussues.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by hercules07: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2012
Omisore can not try that and he knows, if he does, he will probably not live to tell the tale, I hope he knows that the Governor and his aides are allowed to use any means possible to protect themselves.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2012
PeterKbaba: He is a common radio technician !!!!!!!!!!! So are you telling me the Poor can not govern the masses that voted for him....... then how come the retardee Jonathan without shoes became president... Can u people see that the problem in this country is not even the retardeee Jonathan.... its the blood drinking party (pdp)..... even the reason the country wants to break is because the PDP are in Zonal crisis.... most all nigerians follow the zonal process of PDP........ no wonder the pdp not are using boko haram as a tool for the pdp south to succeed power to the north.

Tell me, how can Senator Omisore be so despirate, that tell you the only way pdp survives is by bribe and corruption. How come the pdp as a whole can not come out in mass to protest about BOKO Haram.......... they are all blood suckers.......
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2012
Funkymallam:

Pls d VP is not in charge of any boko group, if u read s article well, u will see the headline was misleading and a bad journalism.

That the VP was aware that Ndume was contacted, cus he, Ndume told him does not equate d VP being their sponsor yet.

Lets not mix ussues.
Don't mind that demdem guy, he lies too easily.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2012
Who is sponsoring boko haram?

Beaf:
Don't mind that demdem guy, he lies too easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Mentality Affecting Buhari- Balarabe Musa / 2023: INEC Deploys Strategy To Curb Votes Buying At Voting Centers / ‘Super Agencies’ Directed To Remit 50% Of Revenue To Federation Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.