Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore (12430 Views)

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators / We’ll Stop Ibb At All Costs, Says Falana ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Olaone1: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Am back after having lunch at sheraton! cool

grin grin
This Rhino na real case
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Lol! Its like you be real executive native doctor!
Ok, what of tortoise na? grin

Do you do jas for love, manhood, and village problems?
If na so, then you are fake, and I can only to give you a baby vulture. grin

Lol. Lunatic on the loose. Who do you this way? This kain thing wey dey do you so, ehn,e don pass small mata.. Na now I come be native doctor? shocked

I can now get your drift. What a moronic son of Adam! cheesy Oyedepo/ Yaba Left now has more costumer cheesy

Truly, you really need to cut your nimiety as regards your failed PDP evangelism, hence you could be mistaken for a weirdo

What a psychopath grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by bakila: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
StraitTwistedMe: Just wondering in what capacity, he wants to search a sitting governor's convoy. shocked shocked shocked shocked

As the egbon razist of Osun State
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ol'boy! Take am easssyyyyy nah. seeeeee finishing shocked

lol @ bold

freshmoney:

Lol. Lunatic on the loose. Who do you this way? This kain thing wey dey do you so, ehn,e don pass small mata.. Na now I come be native doctor? shocked

I can now get your drift. What a moronic son of Adam! cheesy Oyedepo/ Yaba Left now has more costumer cheesy

Truly, you really need to cut your nimiety [b]as regards your failed PDP evangelism, [/b]hence you could be mistaken for a weirdo

What a psychopath grin

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by EkoIle1: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
With all the problems facing that country, is this all they have to offer the people of Osun state?

So they are now vigilante groups threatening the security and safety of a siting governor?

PDP comedy acts just dey get funny day after day I swear.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by emperorlog: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Beaf or what did you call urself, make I ask which part of this country u dey first. I'm sure u r one of the Almajiris that will get admitted to the new school in Oyo state. Aregbesola promised road revolution and yes he hasn't failed, roads are being repaired massively in every part of the state( something PDP didn't achieve during the 7and a half yrs of Oyinlola) and youths got work under the empowerment scheme. In short, he hasn't failed us, things may not be as fast as we want but minding the fact that ur brothers in the PDP *finished* osun before they were disgraced out of office,we are patient and do believe that he will do more. Support the regional integration and see the good things that will come out of it! Don't be misguided ok. Maybe you should change your name to chicken tongue
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by seanet02: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf get a life
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Olalekan0(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
PeterKbaba:

The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.
I JUST HOPE YOU'RE BEING SARCASTIC,OTHERWISE YOU MUST BE A DIMWITT
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Olalekan0(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
emperorlog: @Beaf or what did you call urself, make I ask which part of this country u dey first. I'm sure u r one of the Almajiris that will get admitted to the new school in Oyo state. Aregbesola promised road revolution and yes he hasn't failed, roads are being repaired massively in every part of the state( something PDP didn't achieve during the 7and a half yrs of Oyinlola) and youths got work under the empowerment scheme. In short, he hasn't failed us, things may not be as fast as we want but minding the fact that ur brothers in the PDP *finished* osun before they were disgraced out of office,we are patient and do believe that he will do more. Support the regional integration and see the good things that will come out of it! Don't be misguided ok. Maybe you should change your name to chicken tongue
Can you sewar that Oyinlola finished Osun during his 7and a half year rule? You have no conscience!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Olalekan0(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

pdp tried to kill Ngige despite being a sitting governor,i wont be surprised if they attempt to kill Aregbesola. cheesy
If Ngige was a saint and he's different from the rest of the PDP group,why then did he allign himself with the PDP in the first instance?
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Olalekan0(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
babsmii: a common radio technician with a FUNCTIONING BRAIN is better than a learned ediot, as long as he knows his duties. andrew johnson didnt go to school.
omisore should be held liable if anything happens to that man, im not a fan of aregbe and i dont like him but his office should be protected and its not in the constitution that you must have government securities around you. its as good as not having any at all if he chooses his own security outfit
Pls mention one single project that is worthy of note in Osun aside OYES which is nothing when compared to Oyinlola's OYINCORPS
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

Truly, you really need to cut your nimiety as regards your failed PDP evangelism, hence you could be mistaken for a weirdo

What a psychopath grin
If you make me vex nau, na only two cowries and one baby fowl I go buy give you o!
See dis guy wen I tink say be strrrrrrooooong winsh wen I fit send go meet pesin for US without ticket. You know di style na! Through "Obubra airways! (night flight)" grin
But you fall my hand wella! embarassed
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Kilode1: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
It's so apparent that beaf is a paid PDP [b]sloganeer and propagandist.[/b]

LOL @ Sloganeer grin

If I get a kobo for every name they've called beaf on this forum, I go don buy NNPC.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by ahfo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
Omisore is a clown!he as assume d position of police for PDP in osun,anywhere we all know d governor behave like tout but he as legal legitimacy now.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
StraitTwistedMe: Just wondering in what capacity, he wants to search a sitting governor's convoy.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
He will simply invoke his rights as a bonafide citizen of Osun state.
What is wrong with asking the governor you voted in to[i] "park dia! Wetin you carry?"[/i] grin

It is the right of state of Osun Osun state citizens.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by ENEONWO(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
Having tried to kill Aregbesola & failed, Omisore is venting his frustration. He hoped the Governor will use the Nigerian Police, so that they powers-that-be can post corrupt officers who will mastermind the Governor's death & make the next governorship election an easy ride for Omisore. All the hulla ballo about Osun state is to cow the most vocal & fearless Aregbesola, & distract him from performing creditably for second tenure.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
emperorlog: @Beaf or what did you call urself, make I ask which part of this country u dey first. I'm sure u r one of the Almajiris that will get admitted to the new school in Oyo state. Aregbesola promised road revolution and yes he hasn't failed, roads are being repaired massively in every part of the state( something PDP didn't achieve during the 7and a half yrs of Oyinlola) and youths got work under the empowerment scheme. In short, he hasn't failed us, things may not be as fast as we want but minding the fact that ur brothers in the PDP *finished* osun before they were disgraced out of office,we are patient and do believe that he will do more. Support the regional integration and see the good things that will come out of it! Don't be misguided ok. Maybe you should change your name to chicken tongue
My broda, if you witnessed the dazzling array of head butts, brutal left hooks, straights rights, confounding uppercuts and mountain moving kicks to the groin your oga, Gbawe received for making those false claims on NL, you will keep very quiet and hide.
Ask Gbawe about the episode, the poor thing would have preferred a meeting with Beelzebub! grin

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road

Go through it and shiver. Lol!
Dude, I am a one man battle fleet; I'm like an armoured brigade; one man lynch and riot squad!
I'm here to teach, confound and discombobulate.
No be small tin o! grin grin grin grin

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
This is why Osun state citizens wanna stop and search AregbeRASCAL.
Look at official fuckry:

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
If you make me vex nau, na only two cowries and one baby fowl I go buy give you o!
See dis guy wen I tink say be strrrrrrooooong winsh wen I fit send go meet pesin for US without ticket. You know di style na! Through "Obubra airways! (night flight)" grin
But you fall my hand wella! embarassed

See winsh dey threaten me o grin PDP Jingoist turned manslayer undecided Start that thing with your family, then PDP, then you can think of other pro-PDP people on Nairaland, before thinking about me, but before then I will have chopped off your neck. Bomboclat madman grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

See winsh dey threaten me o grin PDP Jingoist turned manslayer undecided Start that thing with your family, then PDP, then you can think of other pro-PDP people on Nairaland, before thinking about me, but before then I will have chopped off your neck. Bomboclat madman grin
You know my speciality? Na to niked pipo.
I have cracked jokes and played wayo until you downloaded your complete bio. Lol!
Anyway, since you no be winsh or native doctor, of what use are you na? You just de open maut curse pipo and na only water you get.

Yeye apprentice native doctor.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
You know my speciality? Na to niked pipo.
I have cracked jokes and played wayo until you downloaded your complete bio. Lol!
Anyway, since you no be winsh or native doctor, of what use are you na? You just de open maut curse pipo and na only water you get.

Yeye apprentice native doctor.

Shut that your maggot-filled mouth up. PDP criminal.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Olalekan0(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
@freshmoney,There's no such thing as "pro PDP people" on nairaland. Some of us have simply decided to be objective in our criticisms and refused to be hoodwinked by the PDP annex that calls itself the ACN

If the ACN was a better party,then how come they do not conduct primaries?why is ifianyi ararume,prince audu,sen.adeseun,george akume et al in their fold? Why have they not sanctioned Tinubu for his ostentious lifestyle? Where did he get the funds to aquire all his properties? Why did they bribe judges to win election cases,why were lagos elections rigged? Why did they accept atiku and all other ex PDP stalwarts? PLS THINK.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

Shut that your maggot-filled mouth up. PDP criminal.
And what is in your own mouth if not faecal matter?
You're probably an armed robber or 419, its such types that have zero morals and tell lies at the drop of a hat.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
Olalekan 0: @freshmoney,There's no such thing as "pro PDP people" on nairaland. Some of us have simply decided to be objective in our criticisms and refused to be hoodwinked by the PDP annex that calls itself the ACN

If the ACN was a better party,then how come they do not conduct primaries?why is ifianyi ararume,prince audu,sen.adeseun,george akume et al in their fold? Why have they not sanctioned Tinubu for his ostentious lifestyle? Where did he get the funds to aquire all his properties? Why did they bribe judges to win election cases,why were lagos elections rigged? Why did they accept atiku and all other ex PDP stalwarts? PLS THINK.

How much were you paid? Say the truth wink The truth shall set you free
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
Olalekan 0: @freshmoney,There's no such thing as "pro PDP people" on nairaland. Some of us have simply decided to be objective in our criticisms and refused to be hoodwinked by the PDP annex that calls itself the ACN

Don't mind hypocrites like freshmoney, he is most likely an NURTW operative from the gutter. A mans words speak of his upbringing (or lack of).
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

How much were you paid? Say the truth wink The truth shall set you free
People who ask such questions are the ones who are paid, so they expect it of others.
You are a worthless piece of shiit.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
And what is in your own mouth if not faecal matter?
You're probably an armed robber or 419, its such types that have zero morals and tell lies at the drop of a hat.

What is Jonathan? What is Omisore? What is Beaf? If not armed robbers and 419ers that have robbed us blind.

You're now annoyed cuz I asked you to shut your dirty mouth. So una mouth dey stink shocked Kai Mallam goro grin

Anytime you want to talk to your FeeDeeFee chieftain, move back several metres or he'll have you sacked cheesy

Anytime you need native dresses for your FeeDeeFee Farty, let me know, I can supply unlimited yards, then C.O.D wink
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
People who ask such questions are the ones who are paid, so they expect it of others.
You are a worthless piece of shiit.

E pain you cheesy Mumu grin cheesy
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Don't mind hypocrites like freshmoney, he is most likely an NURTW operative from the gutter. A mans words speak of his upbringing (or lack of).

I am now an NURTW operative not a native doctor you called me? cheesy

Clap for yourself mumu head smiley Up FeeDeeFee cheesy
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

What is Jonathan? What is Omisore? What is Beaf? If not armed robbers and 419ers that have robbed us blind.

You're now annoyed cuz I asked you to shut your dirty mouth. So una mouth dey stink shocked Kai Mallam goro grin

Anytime you want to talk to your FeeDeeFee chieftain, move back several metres or he'll have you sacked cheesy

Anytime you need native dresses for your FeeDeeFee Farty, let me know, I can supply unlimited yards, then C.O.D wink
With your filthy mouth and lack of morals, you would very easily steal from your own wife, mother and kids.
You sound like an unwashed agbero. A man whose mouth is an anus.

Be honest, are you a motor park tout? Do you steal or wash money? Ode!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by lagcity(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Holy Phock!! So Aregbe was an ordinary Radio Technician? shocked Wow. That means Aregbe is an overachiever. Maybe Dr. Goofluck Ebele Retardeen should go back to Radio repair school becos this Ph.D thing isn't working out for us as a nation.grin[b] Will the real radio mechanics pls stand up? We've recognised ur talent and we need you bobos to run for office o.[/b] All PhD ppl from UniPort, abeg report to Aregbe's office, we will issue new Tawun uniforms for you. That's your new job.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
Look at the roads the angelic ACN gave to Osun state.
Thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby / Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To / Ondo Guber: APC Will Lose Over Anti-People Policies - Segun Sowumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.