Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore (12450 Views)

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators / We’ll Stop Ibb At All Costs, Says Falana ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Maybe by this evening we would have learnt that somebody has done their civic duty and searched AregbeRASCALS convoy!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf: Tawun pipo don vex! LOLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! grin

What have you done with all the pdp boko haram members.... have you arrested them or down stop and search with them........ even as they are caught by all nigerians....... remove the log on ur eyes .... before trying to remove what doesnt exist in the state of osun... if you are not blind beaf... How come all the christian and muslim leaders are behind aregbe........... Even the religious leaders can now see that PDP will corrupt all institutions , just to remain in power.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Aregbesola is now in good hands, so I can rest my oars and Gbawe can breath easier.
I will now drop Aregbes case.

Gbawe
come celebrate e! I've seen you eyeing this thread since morning, but fear no let you come out.
Gbawe, come and speak English jare and write Pauls epistles. I don leave Aregbe for you. Lol![/size]
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf: Maybe by this evening we would have learnt that somebody has done their civic duty and searched AregbeRASCALS convoy!

pdp tried to kill Ngige despite being a sitting governor,i wont be surprised if they attempt to kill Aregbesola. cheesy
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
PeterKbaba:

What have you done with all the pdp boko haram members.... have you arrested them or down stop and search with them........ even as they are caught by all nigerians....... remove the log on ur eyes .... before trying to remove what doesnt exist in the state of osun... if you are not blind beaf... How come all the christian and muslim leaders are behind aregbe........... Even the religious leaders can now see that PDP will corrupt all institutions , just to remain in power.
Omo Ghana!
Ayam now leaving you and Aregbe.

Next time your fellow Ghanaian asks you, make sure to tell them that Nigeria's democracy started in 1999. Your figure of more than 30 years of PDP rule is a ridiculous example of winshcraft (and we no de tolerate winshes).
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

pdp tried to kill Ngige despite being a sitting governor,i wont be surprised if they attempt to kill Aregbesola. cheesy

The PDP as failed to realize that a PDP party can not win 1 south west state...

Yorubas are now more learned and exposed... they can see the BOLD difference btw pdp and other parties... Why is Omisore moving around like a wounded crying dog.... PDP as lost the election...Make una sit and learn from other parties what is means to be in a democratic society
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
With a heavy heart, I leave Aregbesola matters.
Gbawe do you remember the thread below? It was eye-pop'n, a wikid blend of Judgement Day and the cataclysm of Armegeddon! A shifting of continental plates!

[size=14pt]https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let us embalm it for posterity.

Swagger. cool
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Omo Ghana!
Ayam now leaving you and Aregbe.

Next time your fellow Ghanaian asks you, make sure to tell them that Nigeria's democracy started in 1999. Your figure of more than 30 years of PDP rule is a ridiculous example of winshcraft (and we no de tolerate winshes).

Yes.... 30 years of ruling....... even the 1999 constitution ur talking about is not recognized by all nigerians..... you pdp fuuls wrote that..... If the constitution is really democratic... how come every nigerian home and abroad are seeking a new constitution after the SNC........ can you see Nigeria is not a fail state ( PDP IS )
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by fuke(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ Beaf.

Do you have to use your intelligence negatively?

Can any sane person choose Omisore over Aregbesola, expect in
unethical things like murder, thuggery and talking out-of-sense
the way he is doing now.

"Aregbesola a radio technician" from Omisore. I laugh.

Omisore cannot successfully string two sentences together
and that is why you could count the no of times he stood up
to address the house as a senator despite his powerful
position as head of finance and appropriation committee.

As for Ogbeni Aregbesola, the new Oranmiyan. He was a star at
The Polytechnic Ibadan and former works commissioner for Tinubu.

It is an irony of life that people like Omisore ever had a say
in the affairs of Nigeria. With time History will put them in
their proper place...dungeon.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
^
Abeg, free me jare! I've already said Omisore overstepped.
Ayam just enjoying myself with the Tawun militants and Ghanaians here. grin

PeterKbaba:

Yes.... 30 years of ruling....... even the 1999 constitution ur talking about is not recognized by all nigerians..... you pdp fuuls wrote that..... If the constitution is really democratic... how come every nigerian home and abroad are seeking a new constitution after the SNC........ can you see Nigeria is not a fail state ( PDP IS )
Your head is full of Agege bread and egusi soup. Read the stuff below and stop making a fool of yourself with your 30+ years PDP rule.
Before you read sha, open your head lemme stir the egusi soup jo!

12th President of Nigeria
In office
[size=14pt]29 May 1999 – 29 May 2007[/size]
Vice President Atiku Abubakar
Preceded by Abdulsalami Abubakar
Succeeded by Umaru Yar'Adua
5th Head of State of Nigeria
In office
13 February 1976 – 30 September 1979
Vice President Shehu Musa Yar'Adua
Preceded by Murtala Mohammed
Succeeded by Shehu Shagari
3rd Vice President of Nigeria
In office
29 July 1975 – 13 February 1976
President Murtala Mohammed
Preceded by Joseph Edet Akinwale Wey
Succeeded by Shehu Musa Yar'Adua
Personal details
Born 5 March 1937 (age 75)
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria
Nationality Nigerian
Political party People's Democratic Party
Spouse(s) Esther Oluremi Obasanjo (ex-wife; 1963-?), Lynda Obasanjo (ex-wife, deceased), Stella Obasanjo (deceased)
Religion Christianity[1]
Military service
Service/branch Nigerian Army
Years of service 1958 - 1979
Rank Lieutenant General
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo

[size=14pt]Swagger! Baba no send pesin![/size] cool
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf: With a heavy heart, I leave Aregbesola matters.
Gbawe do you remember the thread below? It was eye-pop'n, a wikid blend of Judgement Day and the cataclysm of Armegeddon! A shifting of continental plates!

[size=14pt]https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let us embalm it for posterity.

Swagger. cool

Go and google it ok.... nigeria as been referred to as the most corrupt in the world since the 80's and u are saying we should not change how ways in nigeria....... Beaf, dont you feel ashamed when the foriegn media talks about nigeria ABAaaa........ If Ibori after all the accusation brought against him in court by the EFCC... Justice was saved in the UK... Very soon all PDP members will meet their water loo in ICC (International Criminal Court)........ Even the ICC might not do anything, because they want to see blacks fall
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf: ^
Abeg, free me jare! I've already said Omisore overstepped.
Ayam just enjoying myself with the Tawun militants and Ghanaians here. grin

Your head is full of Agege bread and egusi soup. Read the stuff below and stop making a fool of yourself with your 30+ years PDP rule.
Before you read sha, open your head lemme stir the egusi soup jo!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo

[size=14pt]Swagger! Baba no send pesin![/size] cool

YOU TELL ME.... WHAT PARTY DOES 99.9 OF THIS PEOPLE BELONG TOO.... A GIANT OF AFRICA WITH ALL THIS MONEY, WITH GOVERNMENT STAFFS GETTING PAID IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS... BUT CAN NOT PRODUCE OR MANUFACTURE A NAIL OR PIN...... NOW I KNOW U AINT HUMAN, YOU MOST BE AN ALIEN FROM OUT OF SPACE..... GO BACK TO PLUTO OK... HUMANS DONT THINK THE WAY YOU DO............ NL I dey fear this beaf of an alien oooo...
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Go and google it ok.... nigeria as been referred to as the most corrupt in the world since the 80's and u are saying we should not change how ways in nigeria....... Beaf, dont you feel ashamed when the foriegn media talks about nigeria ABAaaa........ If Ibori after all the accusation brought against him in court by the EFCC... Justice was saved in the UK... Very soon all PDP members will meet their water loo in ICC (International Criminal Court)........ Even the ICC might not do anything, because they want to see blacks fall
Ghanaian, don't want me to leave your AregbeRASCAL for you? Ayam a very dreadful customer indeed!
You go regret am o! Lef me make I go nau o! grin
Make somebodi warn small pikin! You go wound o! grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
It's so apparent that beaf is a paid PDP sloganeer and propagandist. It's a pity that as long as people like you exist, Nigeria will never be peaceful and non-partisan. You have to concede to the gospel that you are not influencing any member of Nairaland here. It's crystal clear that you are a bigot and a core sectarian. You're quite skilled in editing, omitting anything that smears PDP- and you and I know PDP is already a cursed party. All your brouhaha shall and will not change people's perspectives of PDP- a pestilential party.

I can't wait for the blessed time that all paid and under-paid agents of PDP at large will be wiped out of the earth surface. A time that you will answer to all atrocities you and your accursed party have committed. You're always blind to PDP's mischief, but you are quick to judge other party's steps.

P.S: I am not a supporter of ACN
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Johnny(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
This ALFA of a governor should be in the Mosque &not in govt house....me no like am atall!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney: It's so apparent that beaf is a paid PDP sloganeer and propagandist. It's a pity that as long as people like you exist, Nigeria will never be peaceful and non-partisan. You have to concede to the gospel that you are not influencing any member of Nairaland here. It's crystal clear that you are a bigot and a core sectarian. You're quite skilled in editing, omitting anything that smears PDP- and you and I know PDP is already a cursed party. All your brouhaha shall and will not change people's perspectives of PDP- a pestilential party.

I can't wait for the blessed time that all paid and under-paid agents of PDP at large will be wiped out of the earth surface. A time that you will answer to all atrocities you and your accursed party have committed. You're always blind to PDP's mischief, but you are quick to judge other party's steps.

P.S: I am not a supporter of ACN
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Even native doctors are representing! Do you want me to buy chicken for you? Lol!
Abi na monkey tail you need?

Funny characters! grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
I really wanna see how this Omisore guy intends to carry out this threat.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Even native doctors are representing! Do you want me to buy chicken for you? Lol!

Funny characters! grin

Chicken for me? Check my profile and you'll know that I am quite above your standard. I am not a paid cutpurse, a ferret like you. I am a big entrepreneur that minds his own business.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by iykak47: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
@peterkbaba
Why can't you just admit its a bluder for one to say pdp has been in power for 30 years. Haba!
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:

Funny characters! grin

BEAF IF YOU REMEMBER WELL WELL....... THE PDP MEMBERS NIGERIA'S NEWS CATCH... SENETORS TAKING OAT INSIDE BUSH.... GO BUY CHICKEN FOR THOSE DEMONIC MEMBERS OF YOURSSSS ....... MANGO HEAD
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
HNosegbe: I really wanna see how this Omisore guy intends to carry out this threat.

They will deploy pdp thugs like beaf to do the dirty job.how they kidnapped a whole state governor ngige despite the whole sss and police attached to him still baffles me. Pdp magicracy. cheesy

Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by dayolove: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
Why is this Beaf of a guy full of curses. he will always start and end with curses. always to quick to derail and take issues personally instead of addressing issues. it is only a stupid person that will put himself or herself in a position to take oath for politicians and government. no matter how intimate or how close you are to them, there are always things you will never know so caution is advised in defending politicians and government else one ends up heaping curses upon himself. just an advise.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
dayolove: Why is this Beaf of a guy full of curses. he will always start and end with curses. always to quick to derail and take issues personally instead of addressing issues. it is only a stupid person that will put himself or herself in a position to take oath for politicians and government. no matter how intimate or how close you are to them, there are always things you will never know so caution is advised in defending politicians and government else one ends up heaping curses upon himself. just an advise.

That is his tactics.Curse him whenever he curse you ! cheesy na sa ijaws dey do. grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by lanrock(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
DAMN. WHAT A RUBBISH. SOME1 DAT SUPPOSE TO BE IN PRISON NOW TALK AND BOLDLY SAID HE WILL SEARCH GOVERNOR CONVOYS. SSS SHOULD ARREST HIM FOR UTTERING SUCH STATEMENT. DAMMINTTTTTTTT.
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by buoye1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
See this houseboy! Oga don go work, so you don get computer be dat!
Abeg, go and join Tawun militants, they are looking for foolish people with no hope in life! grin
You can even go to Cuba to learn suicide bombing! LOLZZ!!!
enof of d beefin pls mke sensible comments!!gosh
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

Chicken for me? Check my profile and you'll know that I am quite above your standard. I am not a paid cutpurse, a ferret like you. I am a big entrepreneur that minds his own business.
Native doctor na native doctor na!
Ok, what about the monkey tail then? grin
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
[size=14pt]I say ayam leaving Aregbe for good (out of pity sha), because the wahala that guy is seeing now is like headache from Lucifer.
So, since you lot have remained gloomy, on behalf of the father clown, Gbawe, I hereby start the celebration!

Sambori bobo!!

Hallelu!!

Dance bodi broke!!![/size]
grin grin grin grin

[flash=420,315]http://www.youtube.com/embed/8pUAnrVWUkk[/flash]
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
Am back after having lunch at sheraton! cool
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by freshmoney(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Native doctor na native doctor na!
Ok, what about the monkey tail then? grin

I am now 100% convinced that all your propaganda is delusive and totally counterfeit.

If I were a native doctor that you trumpet, I would have remotely maimed you, so that, at least we would have fairish people on here.

Jimbo, open your unresponsive hear and listen again. I am a reputable entrepreneur and I can easily set you up with a good business if you promise me you won't be a PDP dog ever again.

What a curse you are transferring onto your next generation by being a cursed party sectarian. undecided
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by PeterKbaba: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Am back after having lunch at sheraton! cool

If the 1 in lagos... bigup
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Rhino5dm: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
Thanks bro cool.

PeterKbaba:

If the 1 in lagos... bigup
Re: We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore by Beaf: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
freshmoney:

I am now 100% convinced that all your propaganda is delusive and totally counterfeit.

If I were a native doctor that you trumpet, I would have remotely maimed you, so that, at least we would have fairish people on here.

Jimbo, open your unresponsive hear and listen again. I am a reputable entrepreneur and I can easily set you up with a good business if you promise me you won't be a PDP dog ever again.

What a curse you are transferring onto your next generation by being a cursed party sectarian. undecided
Lol! Its like you be real executive native doctor!
Ok, what of tortoise na? grin

Do you do jas for love, manhood, and village problems?
If na so, then you are fake, and I can only to give you a baby vulture. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack / Jonathan Might Win The Elections In 2015(see Statistics)!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.