Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me (4542 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by bingbagbo(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2012
I am talking about my best friend's wife. Couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty. Lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and I don't find her attractive anymore. I told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning. What do I do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by KINGwax(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2012
Ë jö, shey were leleyi ni?
First, what concerns u and your friend's wife?
Second, tell your friend to see the stretch marks as a natural tattoo na

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2012
Who on earth is this OP. Seun should just ban some people off nairaland. How could you tell your friend to divorce his wife cos of stretchy. Did he marry her because of beauty or love?

You're perhaps the craziest homo-sapien on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by bingbagbo(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2012
KINGwax: Ë jö, shey were leleyi ni?
Second, tell your friend to see the stretch marks as a natural tattoo na

wetin be natural tatòo?

mtchèw!
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2012
How does that concerns you? why can't you just face your own family? you just dey use Paracetamol for another man's headache, Na your head the ache dey? too bad of you, and you are a man oooOOOoO? Wonder what your home would be like? 100% Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by kilimanjaro(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2012
Bingbagbo, u are sick!
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Yorisb: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2012
KINGwax: Ë jö, shey were leleyi ni?
[size=18pt]Second, tell your friend to see the stretch marks as a natural tattoo[/size]

***(user fainted before posting comment) grin grin
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by bingbagbo(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2012
kunletiwoo: How does that concerns you? why can't you just face your own family? you just dey use Paracetamol for another man's headache, Na your head the ache dey? too bad of you, and you are a man oooOOOoO? Wonder what your home would be like? 100% Nonsense.

you sèem not to get me, the dude is my best friend MY BEST FRIEND.as a gòod friend i must wish gud things for him.i am helping him get the yoke off his neck .
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by kilimanjaro(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo:

you sèem not to get me, the dude is my best friend MY BEST FRIEND.as a gòod friend i must wish gud things for him.i am helping him get the yoke off his neck .
Do u also help him to yansh her?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2012
kilimanjaro:

Don't mind the dude jor, "I don't know how he suddenly become a 'Yoke Remover'"

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by bingbagbo(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2012
kilimanjaro:

i wont answer a qweshion that could land me in trouble or break our friendship.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i wont answer a question that could land me in trouble or break our friendship.

Funny dude
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Truetalk(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
New post on http://www.schoolboymagazine..com Celebrity Interview of the week with Sexy DJ Trish check it out...
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by mcnepow(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo: i am talking about my best friend's wife.couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty.lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and i dont find her attractive anymore.i told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning.what do i do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??

some parts of your story are missing. .

giv us the hidden details wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by sweetcocoa(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
Is it that y'all don't know this bush pig of an OP?

Wonder why you people give sane responses to his usually insane posts.angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo:

infact there are some mystery nigerians. First i would like u 2 put urself in her shoes or ur own blood sister, how would u have felt.
Second, what God hath joined 2geda let no man put asunder. Dàléru daleru(home breaker).
Third, ur post makes me feel that there's something suspicious goin on btw u 2.
My fellow NLs beware of people like this that gives such advice, claiming to be friend.
Blessed is he dat gives advice and woe is the that stupid person that takes to it undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Dyt(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
oh BIN s bn released
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Booty4me: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Is it that y'all don't know this bush pig of an OP?

Wonder why you people give sane responses to his usually insane posts.angry
u get stretch mark ni?
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo: i am talking about my best friend's wife.couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty.lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and i dont find her attractive anymore.i told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning.what do i do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??

Lol
How did you find out she has it ALL OVER her body
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Booty4me: u get stretch mark ni?

She has grin
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by sweetcocoa(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Booty4me: u get stretch mark ni?
Are you expecting an answer to that question?
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Booty4me: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Are you expecting an answer to that question?

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by TroyJay(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Unless you are romantically attached to this lady, whatever she does to her body should be NONE of your beeswax! If i was your friend, i'd have ended the friendship with you. It's unimaginable that someone who calls himself my friend would be brazen enough to ask me to divorce my wife over something as inconsequential as stretch marks. . . What if i "love" the stretch marks on her?
Hard as it may be, learn how to keep your nose out of other people's affairs, especially married ones.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
tell ur pally make im tell im wife to dey gym and all the streatch marks go disappear grin
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
TroyJay:
learn how to keep your nose out of other people's affairs, especially married ones.
chikena thread closed
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by sweetcocoa(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
TroyJay:
Unless you are romantically attached to this lady, whatever she does to her body should be NONE of your beeswax! If i was your friend, i'd have ended the friendship with you. It's unimaginable that someone who calls himself my friend would be brazen enough to ask me to divorce my wife over something as inconsequential as stretch marks. . . What if i "love" the stretch marks on her?
Hard as it may be, learn how to keep your nose out of other people's affairs, especially married ones.
Er mm killz replying sensibly to the bush pig's thread doesn't mean we don't know its you.tongue
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
Agama lizard asking stupendous queshun as usual, otondo u beta go zoo go count the amount of teeth wey dey lion mouth if u jobless.

Anofia!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2012

So that he Can go ahead n Marry U Ni? grin grin cheesy
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2012

kill yourself.
that is the only way.

because IN THIS LIFE cellulite and stretch marks are normal and most women have them.
the few that don't, will eventually.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by mykejones(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Dude. U'v been bedding your best friend's wife.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nairaboi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
why are nairaland mamas with stretch mark so annoyed with the poster? Lmao!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.